Noblesville (IN) 2020 Attack, Midfield Katie Morris Commits to the University of Alabama-Huntsville

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Noblesville High School (IN) 2020 Attack, Midfield Katie Morris of Circle City Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play division 2 lacrosse at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

High School: Noblesville High School (Noblesville, IN)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: University of Alabama in Huntsville
Club Team: Circle City Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 Most Improved Award 2018 Unsung Hero Award
Academic Honors: Student Member of Young Life, Peer Tutor at Noblesville HS Special Education, Volunteer at White River Food Pantry, Volunteer at Primrose Pre-School
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose University of Alabama in Huntsville? "There was so much to consider. I was recruited by several great programs & universities. UAH offered everything I was looking for in a college: distance, size, campus life, the community, great academics and a quality lacrosse program. Academically, UAH has a great reputation in their Education Programs. I want to major in Special Education & Early Childhood Development and I really like the opportunities available with the onsite center. Once I talked to & met Coach Gail Wallach, saw the campus and met the team, I knew this was my home. It was an immediate bond. Coach Wallach has built a winning program and culture that is perfect for me. I love it! UAH offers me everything that I was looking for in a university and I couldn't be happier with my decision. I can't wait to be a UAH Charger! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank God and my family for giving me the opportunity to play lacrosse. Thank you to all of my high school coaches at Noblesville and Nick Etsey & the coaches at Circle City Lacrosse. They have helped me grow as a lacrosse player, athlete and person. Thank you to all of my teammates at Noblesville & Circle City. You all have made me a better player, competitor, leader and teammate. And of course, my friends. Lastly, I want to say a HUGE Thank You to UAH Head Coach Gail Wallach, the staff and team! I'm so grateful for this opportunity and for you accepting me into the UAH Charger family."
What other colleges did you consider? "There were several schools that I considered, but once I visited UAH, met Coach Wallach and the team, I knew this was my place."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Katie Morris on her commitment to the University of Alabama in Huntsville. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: