Rumson-Fair Haven Regional HS (NJ) 2020 Defense, LSM Liam Horan Commits to Gettysburg College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (NJ) 2020 Defense, LSM Liam Horan of BBL Elite has made a verbal commitment to play division 3 lacrosse at Gettysburg College.

High School: Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School (Fair Haven, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Gettysburg College
Club Team: BBL Elite
Lacrosse Honors: Two Year Starter Rumson-Fair Haven HS, Two Year Letter Winner Rumson-Fair Haven HS, NXT: Philly Showcase All Star
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, Dean's List All Semesters
Expected Major: Psychology
Why did you choose Gettysburg College? "Gettysburg offers one of the best Lacrosse programs in Division 3 coupled with tremendous academics. The athletic facilities are second to none, and it is a beautiful suburban campus. Coach Janczyk and DiBartolo made me feel right at home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my Parents, my high school coach-Marc Moreau, my Club Coaches- Andrew Hubschmann, Byron Collins, Jeff Nunziato and Steven Russo. My Youth Lacrosse Coaches--Jim Mannino and John Devlin. I'd also like to thank my Football Coaches --Jerry Schulte and Jeremy Schulte; and my Wrestling Coaches--Bryan Heller and Billy George, who all contributed to my development as an athlete and a person."
What other colleges did you consider? "Dickinson, Kenyon, Ursinus, Middlebury & Amherst"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Liam Horan on his commitment to Gettysburg College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: