West Seneca West (NY) 2020 Attack, Midfield Steven Lucas Commits to Lake Erie College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: West Seneca West (NY) 2020 Attack, Midfield Steven Lucas of Buffalo Lacrosse Academy has made a verbal commitment to play division 2 lacrosse at Lake Erie College.

High School: West Seneca West (Buffalo, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Lake Erie College
Club Teams: Buffalo Lacrosse Academy, Performax Prep
Lacrosse Honors: US Lacrosse Academic All-American, 2x First Team All Conference, All-Conference Honorable Mention, Syracuse Indoor Showcase All-Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll student, Business and Spanish Honor Societies, Business and Finance Academy, National High School Scholar
Expected Major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose Lake Erie College? "I fell in love with the campus and is a great school for me to continue my athletic and academic careers."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my friends, family and coaches, wouldn’t be here without you guys."
What other colleges did you consider? "Hartford, High Point, St Bonaventure & Caldwell"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Steven Lucas on his commitment to Lake Erie College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: