BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait a second!!! Diamondback beat Express North, Legacy, BBL, Madlax, in Philly. In the playoffs they lost to Sweetlax National since they flew in 4 players from Florida and BBL

Hardly a terrible team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refresh my memory, how many games did Diamondbacks win in HOCO? Oh, I know, they were 0-7.....how could you even make a case they're good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda NEVER adds players for the summer. The team we start with in August is the team we end with in June.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bethesda NEVER adds players for the summer. The team we start with in August is the team we end with in June.

Bethesda isn’t the best team out there, but they are really good. Definitely worthy of being considered an elite team. I give you guys a lot of credit out there. Your lacrosse and soccer programs in Bethesda are top notch. Great area for youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refresh my memory, how many games did Diamondbacks win in HOCO? Oh, I know, they were 0-7.....how could you even make a case they're good?

They are beating Long Island teams left and right. Just give them time and they will compete with Hawks, 91 MD and Bethesda

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Diamondbacks has more tournaments wins the some AAA teams. I think Diamondbacks has also traveled outside of MD unlike some AAA teams.

#weateelite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's hilarious, are you serious? You'll never compete with any of those teams you mentioned. You're beating "C" level teams and your pounding your chest like you're doing something...What was your record in HOCO again? Oh-I know 0-7...sounds like a great club to play for....HAHAHA...a bit of advise, save your money and play rec, you might actually wins a few games...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no dog in this fight but I’d rather go 0-7 in elite than 7-0 in A or AA. But maybe that’s just me. I love to win, but It’s not all about winning games at this level, it’s about developing players. A few years from now no one is ever going to remember if your son went 0-7 or 7-0 at HOCO in 5th grade. Unless you’re uncle Rico.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dang.....it's quiet Diamondbacks.....guess Team 91 owns you and will see you again this weekend....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Dad, it was the wind before...what was the reason today? Too sunny? Too Hot?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 kids from 91 MD were brought in to this weekends tournament and you still lose. Great job Mark Millon

#cheatersdontwin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on, I'm new to this, but I'm so confused.....

Are you seriously saying teams bring in other kids for a tournament??

If so, you're hammerhead and you pee siting down,,,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents are an embarrassment to youth sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 kids from 91 MD were brought in to this weekends tournament and you still lose. Great job Mark Millon

#cheatersdontwin

Can you elaborate on this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs goes 5-0 to win the Garden State Shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive showing......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GT Lacrosse
Tristate
Leading Edge
Crabs

You drove to NJ to play these powerhouses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't brag about the fact you have to leave MD to go play B level teams to get wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't brag about the fact you have to leave MD to go play B level teams to get wins.

This Crabs teams is so bad they shouldnt enter into their own Young Gunz or Crabfest tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many tournaments left for teams before tryouts? When do the shenanigans, I mean tryouts begin?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many tournaments left for teams before tryouts? When do the shenanigans, I mean tryouts begin?

Why are tryouts Shenanigans. Because parents with half a brain will take their child out to see where they think they will grow and develop the best. It is okay to put some actual thought in to where your child will play and where you are dropping a couple grand for a years worth of lax. To each their own, but some of us like to make educated decisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should we expect Crabs and Another main line philly team bring in Guest players for this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are tryouts Shenanigans. Because parents with half a brain will take their child out to see where they think they will grow and develop the best. It is okay to put some actual thought in to where your child will play and where you are dropping a couple grand for a years worth of lax. To each their own, but some of us like to make educated decisions.

You must be new to this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How many tournaments left for teams before tryouts? When do the shenanigans, I mean tryouts begin?

You must be new to this. [/quote!!]

Still waiting to hear why tryouts are "Shananigans"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t waste too much time trying to make your educated decision. Most deals are made prior to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t waste too much time trying to make your educated decision. Most deals are made prior to tryouts.

I dont think its deals considering the top talent will stay with their team. Coaches are going to keep a core and then try and add on

The only deals I have ever heard of are the free gear - helmets gloves and such which to be honest most teams include it now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, other then vague references to deals being made, you cannot tell me why trying out for teams is "shenanigans". Especially if you have a kid who has choices where he can play. One thing I can say that is shenanigans is for some reason, in today's age, everyone is under the impression if a kid tries out for a team, he is going to that team if he makes it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should we expect Crabs and Another main line philly team bring in Guest players for this weekend?

If Crabs traveled to NJ to play B teams to win a tournament, then yes, plan on guest players to win their own tournament in front of the home crowd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Napptown Challenge is just days away. This tournament will be the end of the line for many teams until tryouts. Its going to be interesting with Diamondbacks playing well this summer and merging with Swarm. What does Team 91, Looneys and Bethesda do to knock off the HAWKS? Will AYLC be Elite?

The summer season is almost over. Its been fun and if you havent had fun its time to find a new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YoungGunz
Crabs team didn’t do well..which was good to see
Tigers XXVI lose when their only threat gets bodied

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Crabs traveled to NJ to play B teams to win a tournament, then yes, plan on guest players to win their own tournament in front of the home crowd.

I guess they should stick to NJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 had a chance to knock off the Hawks in the championship game in the Millions summer invitational. They lost 8-3. The Hawks are on fire. Let’s see how they close out the week.

Napptown Challenge is just days away. This tournament will be the end of the line for many teams until tryouts. Its going to be interesting with Diamondbacks playing well this summer and merging with Swarm. What does Team 91, Looneys and Bethesda do to knock off the HAWKS? Will AYLC be Elite?

The summer season is almost over. Its been fun and if you havent had fun its time to find a new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the BS talk on here aside. What a bummer to be sitting at home in the rain instead of playing Naptown. Teams all looked good out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TriState - kids have tape on their helmets with their names on them.
2way had a goalie that had Box lax gear on
Madlax brought kids in from Oregon and Bethesda

Cant wait to see this All Star team All In

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was curious to see what the All-In team was about; it definitely is an All-Star team made up of kids from Looney's, 91, FCA, Bethesda etc and the few minutes that I saw.......they're very good. I am not sure Tri-State got the ball over mid-line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was curious to see what the All-In team was about; it definitely is an All-Star team made up of kids from Looney's, 91, FCA, Bethesda etc and the few minutes that I saw.......they're very good. I am not sure Tri-State got the ball over mid-line.

Who was in goal for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Looney's and someone told me a sidewinder goalie as well; i only saw the Looney's kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Looney's and someone told me a sidewinder goalie as well; i only saw the Looney's kid.

The two best goalies for 2026 in my opinion from watching HOCO and summer tournaments are the Looneys and Hawks kid. Make great saves and don’t have meltdowns. Best outlet passes I’ll apologize but I haven’t seen any AAA games at HOCO and those teams haven’t been in our tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two best goalies for 2026 in my opinion from watching HOCO and summer tournaments are the Looneys and Hawks kid. Make great saves and don’t have meltdowns. Best outlet passes I’ll apologize but I haven’t seen any AAA games at HOCO and those teams haven’t been in our tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the live scoring on Tourney machine is accurate, they were tied with the Eclipse 2027 team then the rain started.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard