BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can care less who wins or loses at these tournaments. However, can the people running the tournaments get refs that can move up and down the field. They are either 60 plus years old or severely over weight its a disgrace how many missed calls and how many calls these guys make from 60 yards away. Its absolutely horrible. I get it people make mistakes, but the calls most of these refs make are horrible. On top of that there was different rules in the games, they dont even know the rules of the tournament. Time to get younger and in shape refs, sorry older refs time to fully retire.

Need the slow refs to keep up with the slow true blue offense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a kid who got beat by both True Blue and Rebels I don't understand all the trash talk. Both teams had a great tournament. Hats off to both. As an impartial observer whos kid wanted to stick around and watch the championship game seemed like Rebels coach did the right thing and had his players clog the front of the net. True Blue has great inside passing and looked like world beaters with this fancy passing against the other teams but Rebels did the right thing and kept the middle clogged which made it hard for their inside game. They got out to a fast start due to some sloppiness by True Blue in their zone and held on for the win. It was a nice comeback attempt by True Blue but ultimately it was too little to late. True Blues faceoff kid was great again which lead to True Blue having 60%+ off possession but Rebels goalie saved the day when needed. Looked to me like a case of True Blue having too easy a path to the final after dominating everyone including Turtles and it took them a while to adjust to a well coached team. By the time they did Rebels had the lead and True Blue couldn't come back for the win.

Not sure about who was there 1st day and who wasn't but both teams should be happy with their performance. It could be worse smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you miss the fencing that was behind every field, what are you guys even talking about?

It's amazing that when you can't come to reality that the Rebels are a team going in the right directon, and your sons team is going in the wrong direction you blame the lack of fencing. FYI not only were the Rebels playing with all players that are on their roster, they were missing 5 kids due to injury and conflicts. They played with 4 poles! Not only did you lose to the Rebels this weekend, you lost to a depleted Rebels team that still outworked your bunch whether it be Turtles or True Blue. Rebels played 4 games in the day Saturday because there were 7 teams in the division, 1 team has to play an extra. Kudos for the Rebels playing the extra game in the heat and not pawning it off on another team.

Rebels beat all 6 teams in the division this weekend and had to play an extra game in the 100 heat on Saturday, there should be no excuse on scheduling.

MB is one of the best coaches my kid has ever played for. It's funny to call him white trash when he is probably more successful in his twenties than you are in your 50s!

What are you smoking over there in the gang neighborhood? Multiple people got hit by balls that came over the 3 foot cheap fence. You team manager brown nose might like to have your son play over there, but nobody else is buying your snake oil.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with S2S beating DC? Soundly no less. S2S is a nice team, but nowhere close to the talent/age/athletic ability of DC.

The DC team that played this weekend did not look like the normal group, it seemed like a few of the big impact players were not there. Maybe off playing with a national team?

O.k. any other excuses ? How about DC lost to a better team that day ? Pathetic losers most of you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with S2S beating DC? Soundly no less. S2S is a nice team, but nowhere close to the talent/age/athletic ability of DC.

The DC team that played this weekend did not look like the normal group, it seemed like a few of the big impact players were not there. Maybe off playing with a national team?

Under Armour All-American

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O.k. any other excuses ? How about DC lost to a better team that day ? Pathetic losers most of you are.

Yea they were missing there catalyst of offense who is a top attackmen and a few middies. Team plays bad without there leaders not a very important win for s2s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea they were missing there catalyst of offense who is a top attackmen and a few middies. Team plays bad without there leaders not a very important win for s2s.

Actually DC played crappy defense. Their pressure defense couldn't hold up to Shore's athleticism and they got beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry that the truth hurts, or perhaps you are upset that your son did not play in UA All-American. The post above asked a question, and a pretty accurate explanation was offered. I'm not from MD or LI, so no skin in the game, but I have seen the fully loaded DC team play, S2S does not beat that team. Yes, it was a nice win, but please keep it in perspective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah S2S isn't in there class...both on the field and in school. DC Dogs is loaded with 15/16 year old's it comical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry that the truth hurts, or perhaps you are upset that your son did not play in UA All-American. The post above asked a question, and a pretty accurate explanation was offered. I'm not from MD or LI, so no skin in the game, but I have seen the fully loaded DC team play, S2S does not beat that team. Yes, it was a nice win, but please keep it in perspective.

It's 8th grade club lacrosse, keep the whole thing in perspective, means nothing, no championship, no trophy no ring, just a t-shirt and a bunch of kids you'll never play with after 11th grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're operating under the assumption that S2S was playing with their full team and, more importantly, S2S played DC Dogs in a tournament and won the game, that is the only truth that matters (by the way, S2S beat the Dogs at the same tournament last year as well: S2S 2, Dogs 0). Maybe we'll see the Dogs next year and they'll have all of their players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, Rebels had no guest players - they were down players. Second, enough with the anonymous and cowardly trash talk. The bottom line is the Rebels are the only team that beat every team in the bracket. The seeding and order of the wins had no impact on the outcome. Therefore, like it or not, they are the champions!

True Blue were the real champions. Don't bring your unknown players next time.
Embarrassment of Rebel coach not knowing players he's coached all year, unless he hasn't coached them. As a paying parent I'd be very concerned about this situation. Especially when the defense isn't taught how to play the game correctly at the youth level, but then again go tell the opposition in MD, DE, PA ,NJ, and wherever else you drag everybody that you are the champions with a nice tee-shirt. Maybe that's where the money went to not put up any netting behind the goals.

True Blue has one elite player. The rest of the team is good, but they probably don’t win a game against any decent competition without their fogo. And Rebels, how did they lose to Turtles? Geez, Turtles are a week away from being a memory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, Rebels had no guest players - they were down players. Second, enough with the anonymous and cowardly trash talk. The bottom line is the Rebels are the only team that beat every team in the bracket. The seeding and order of the wins had no impact on the outcome. Therefore, like it or not, they are the champions!

Embarrassment of Rebel coach not knowing players he's coached all year, unless he hasn't coached them. As a paying parent I'd be very concerned about this situation. Especially when the defense isn't taught how to play the game correctly at the youth level, but then again go tell the opposition in MD, DE, PA ,NJ, and wherever else you drag everybody that you are the champions with a nice tee-shirt. Maybe that's where the money went to not put up any netting behind the goals.

True Blue has one elite player. The rest of the team is good, but they probably don’t win a game against any decent competition without their fogo. And Rebels, how did they lose to Turtles? Geez, Turtles are a week away from being a memory.

I think it's the other way around, Donkey Man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I though Rebels beat Turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the Turtles beat the real Rebel team the day before and true blue would have don the same on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A week from Monday, hopefully certain high maintenance parents that litter the sidelines will only be a quickly passing after thought,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A week from Monday, hopefully certain high maintenance parents that litter the sidelines will only be a quickly passing after thought,

So are the Turles Folding or Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are the Turles Folding or Rebels?[/quote]

Turtle parents are all bailing. They are heading to their 5th team in 5 years. They will go wherever the new Team 5/old Empire coach goes. I’m sure they will all finally be recognized as the true elite players that their parents always thought they were. Finally they will find someone that appreciates true talent.

After getting their cleats knocked off all season, this win last week will likely be enough to keep Rebel nation together. They got themselves some nice hats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue Fogo? Rebels put their long pole on face off and the true blue kid fogo needs depends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are the Turles Folding or Rebels?

Turtle parents are all bailing. They are heading to their 5th team in 5 years. They will go wherever the new Team 5/old Empire coach goes. I’m sure they will all finally be recognized as the true elite players that their parents always thought they were. Finally they will find someone that appreciates true talent.

After getting their cleats knocked off all season, this win last week will likely be enough to keep Rebel nation together. They got themselves some nice hats.[/quote]

I thought the little "Syag" guy coached Team 5, the Old Empire coach is coaching Team 5 and is looking to leave? Wow, what a hot mess! Anyway, as long as Team 5 remain east of Manhasset all is good, we didn't have to lock our car doors during practice this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you at our tryouts pot stirrer. I heard more of your kids are bailing once again. Says a lot when a club can't keep their kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you at our tryouts pot stirrer. I heard more of your kids are bailing once again. Says a lot when a club can't keep their kids!

Maybe you didn’t notice, but we still dominated this season without you. The team actually improved (that’s what chemistry does). Please stay east of the Nassau border.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you didn’t notice, but we still dominated this season without you. The team actually improved (that’s what chemistry does). Please stay east of the Nassau border.

Not knocking the kids, but the team is at peace without all of the sideline drama caused by the Easterners. Glad we got rid of your Group. When we played, we heard the same person yelling the same phrase(s) from the sidelines, and the kid looking over to his father just like last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're actually west of the border big guy. Are you jealous?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is this

The team is Igloo. They took on several players last year and they were unable to perform to the standards held by a top club. Maybe if they stayed this past season and tried to earn a spot, things may have been different. Unfortunately, the parents are typical sideline cancers who believe their kids deserve to be starters.. it was a disaster from the beginning and a separation of paths was inevitable. I truly believe the cycle of moving these boys from team to team every year is damaging their opportunities to be successful. These same players play for Team 5 and Turtles and are again unhappy. There is definitely a common denominator and it’s invasive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is this

The team is Igloo. They took on several players last year and they were unable to perform to the standards held by a top club. Maybe if they stayed this past season and tried to earn a spot, things may have been different. Unfortunately, the parents are typical sideline cancers who believe their kids deserve to be starters.. it was a disaster from the beginning and a separation of paths was inevitable. I truly believe the cycle of moving these boys from team to team every year is damaging their opportunities to be successful. These same players play for Team 5 and Turtles and are again unhappy. There is definitely a common denominator and it’s invasive.

The parent who coaches Team 5 demanded his son start last year, his feelings concerning were clearly conveyed to the coaching staff. Afterwards, it was a toxic sideline setting. Hope he got what he wanted with the new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is this

The parent who coaches Team 5 demanded his son start last year, his feelings concerning were clearly conveyed to the coaching staff. Afterwards, it was a toxic sideline setting. Hope he got what he wanted with the new team.

Thanks for the solid facts Igloo coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I think Turtles played in (and lost) one B tournament, had about 10 practices and no winter training. Some people get what they deserve. But next year, watch out!! I’m sure whatever team these 10 boys go to will be tops in the age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I think Turtles played in (and lost) one B tournament, had about 10 practices and no winter training. Some people get what they deserve. But next year, watch out!! I’m sure whatever team these 10 boys go to will be tops in the age group!

I don't think you know much of what you're talking about, but you keep paying the highest prices for your club, but I'm sure you think little Johnny already signed his NLC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think you know much of what you're talking about, but you keep paying the highest prices for your club, but I'm sure you think little Johnny already signed his NLC.

Any way we can get the parents being trashed in these posts to wear bright shiny pinnies at tryouts so that if we see them we can jump back in our car and zoom away from that tryout????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's a NLC??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parent who coaches Team 5 demanded his son start last year, his feelings concerning were clearly conveyed to the coaching staff. Afterwards, it was a toxic sideline setting. Hope he got what he wanted with the new team.[/quote]

Well, I think Turtles played in (and lost) one B tournament, had about 10 practices and no winter training. Some people get what they deserve. But next year, watch out!! I’m sure whatever team these 10 boys go to will be tops in the age group![/quote]

I don't think you know much of what you're talking about, but you keep paying the highest prices for your club, but I'm sure you think little Johnny already signed his NLC.[/quote]

Any way we can get the parents being trashed in these posts to wear bright shiny pinnies at tryouts so that if we see them we can jump back in our car and zoom away from that tryout????
[/quote]

Then please don't come to our tryouts in Jericho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, Michael Brennan where are the box uniforms that were part of the tuition? They were nice looking hanging in the Rebels tent for sale at the spring jam.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He gave them to his guest players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, M B where are the box uniforms that were part of the tuition? They were nice looking hanging in the Rebels tent for sale at the spring jam.

The email for next year's tryouts went out before the kids got all the gear that was promised

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, MBwhere are the box uniforms that were part of the tuition? They were nice looking hanging in the Rebels tent for sale at the spring jam.

They were hanging there with Rebel tatoos for the Mom's, and Blatant underwear for sale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, M B where are the box uniforms that were part of the tuition? They were nice looking hanging in the Rebels tent for sale at the spring jam.

What's your issue there friend. Im sure M B has time to answer you on these forums. Really couldn't think of anything better to bash his club about.

We got more gear than I ever have with a club so i'm not even sure if box uniforms were on our package. What we did get brand new gloves that were not on their tuition... Why don't you just give M a call instead of writing here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, ain't that the truth. My friends son was [ChillLaxin]ed of that he got less playing time because of that Middy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, ain't that the truth. My friends son was [ChillLaxin]ed of that he got less playing time because of that Middy.

Just a thought, would he lost time if he was a better player? Maybe the answer is sitting across the table from you.

Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard