Lenape High School (NJ) 2019 Faceoff, Midfield Matt Soutar Commits to Monmouth University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lenape High School (NJ) 2019 Faceoff, Midfield Matt Soutar of Tri-State Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Monmouth University.

High School: Lenape High School (Mount Laurel, NJ)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College Committed to: Monmouth University
Club Team: Tri-State Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All Conference Team, All Group 4 NJ Team, Beast of the East Showcase All Star, Endicott Weekend Showcase All star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, Business Honor Society Member, German Honor Society Member
Why did you choose Monmouth University? "I absolutely loved the academic and athletic opportunities Monmouth had for me, to go along with an unbelievable campus and lacrosse program"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I really need to thank my parents and my grandmother. They’ve been so instrumental in my lacrosse experiences over the years especially once my recruiting process started. Taking me to showcases, camps, overnight tournaments, and even just coming and cheering on at games. I couldn’t have asked for better support and I certainly couldn’t be here today without them. Thank you "
What other colleges did you consider? "Cabrini University, Wagner College, York College & Christopher Newport University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Matt Soutar on his commitment to Monmouth University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: