BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 70 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thinking all non-island finals today.

Sorry to burst Island haters bubble....Still reign supreme....Legacy vs 91

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
‘Stunads’ - stink it lost. Another all Long Island final. Non cheaters can’t keep up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why go to Denver? I know, it’s the experience, family time, blah blah blah. The best teams, on age, are still in LI. Red cups and obnoxious as they are, for the most part, this Denver tourney features teams from the north east every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
‘Stunads’ - stink it lost. Another all Long Island final. Non cheaters can’t keep up.

So darn true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF is grade based. Age based LI wins. LI gets better playing bigger, faster hold-backs. But keep it coming. LI boys rise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent without a 2024 its obvious this year LI final at WSYL just confirms it: No real need to have this tourney in Denver. Let the the other teams come to Long Island and play at Hofstra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is 100 mile radius to form a team. Why can’t the other hotbeds put up a team. All Li finals between two teams isn’t fun to watch. But the event I think is awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love to see TAZ play BBL- bet they get their butts whipped. This should have been 91 VS BBL and everyone knows it. Something smells FISHY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love to see TAZ play BBL- bet they get their butts whipped. This should have been 91 VS BBL and everyone knows it. Something smells FISHY

BBL has never beaten Taz as per one of the BBL parents - and I doubt that would have happened. BBL had their shot against Wolfpack and lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz, LI Express and Igloo need to combine to compete with The PAC..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team 91 for winning a B tournament in Denver. Hope spending $3K to win a meaningless trophy was worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bbl wolf pack game was 5-5 start of the 4th, taz couldn’t even come close to that. Bbl might have had their shot at wolf pack but they would have destroyed taz. Realize that Li lacrosse is no longer the hot bed, the rest of the country is catching up quickly. It’s going to be fun to watch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express held their own against Pack. Congrats to the Pack. Well deserved win. They were the best team this weekend. Great tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It absolutely was! Best U13/2024 Team in the world!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still think BBL and 91 will have been best game and would have been better final. Taz isn’t strong enough team to be there. WP wins tonight by more than 5 could be 10.

Still think BBL and 91 will have been best game and would have been better final. Taz isn’t strong enough team to be there. WP wins tonight by more than 5 could be 10.

I was right!!! BBL was second best team in tourney. Told you earlier 10 point win for WP. I was wrong though. It was 11.

Taz stinks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz lost to True Illinois!

Taz lost to True Illinois!

The Madlax stalker is clueless about teams outside of the MD HOCO cheater league. True Illinois is an extremely good 2024 team that can compete with any 2024 anywhere. No disrespect to any of the great attack units out there but Illinois has flat out the best attack unit anywhere. This is not arguable to any person that has seen them play. And I am not a Taz parent or an Illinois parent. But I am very familiar with every top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't really know any players on the two teams but all the kids on 91 team were about the same size and played well together. Looked like a lot of big fill in kids on legacy that haven't played much with the core team, nice try. But some time stacking a team doesn't work!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bbl wolf pack game was 5-5 start of the 4th, taz couldn’t even come close to that. Bbl might have had their shot at wolf pack but they would have destroyed taz. Realize that Li lacrosse is no longer the hot bed, the rest of the country is catching up quickly. It’s going to be fun to watch!

BBL dad is this you justifying being the 3/4th place Team. Rest of the country is playing with holdbacks which is why in this tournament every year LI wins because they aren’t allowed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why go to Denver? I know, it’s the experience, family time, blah blah blah. The best teams, on age, are still in LI. Red cups and obnoxious as they are, for the most part, this Denver tourney features teams from the north east every year.

It's the parents that become addicted to this garbage. Spending upwards of 5K for a lacrosse tournament is insane. On top of what was already spent before Denver. Organizations and coaches are the ones making out, but the parents will continue to pay big money for this sham. Still, many kids will still play middle school ball, some will be moved up to play JV on sub-par H.S. teams. But, what ever floats your boat. Now it's 2025 turn to smoke that stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Team 91 for winning a B tournament in Denver. Hope spending $3K to win a meaningless trophy was worth it.

True. Team 91 MD or Madlax would destroy any of the WSYL teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kids had the time of their lives and parents got to buy legal weed. Completely worth 3K. Even a AA trophy at U13 is meaningless. This tournament isn't about the quality of lacrosse. These kids play tournament after tournament. Same vendors, same venues, same teams, same everything. This is a unique lacrosse experience. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a mook. If you have disposable income, like spending time with your family and other lacrosse loving families then this is a great opportunity.

Now, what I didn't like were teams putting up 20 on Team Iroquois. I mean show some respect, clearly they are playing as a symbol. I'd rather see them play a half and then mix kids up to play with each other.

Congrats to 91, great showing again. Agree that BBL would have made for a better finale but that's how the bracket goes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the 2025/2026 91MD or Madlax, because that's who would qualify for this tourney. If you were on age, you would be in the tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the 2025/2026 91MD or Madlax, because that's who would qualify for this tourney. If you were on age, you would be in the tourney.

Nope. We play in tournaments in the Mid-Atlantic within 2-3 hours driving distance and much better competition. LOL wasting $3K to fly out and beat up on crappy teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kids had the time of their lives and parents got to buy legal weed. Completely worth 3K. Even a AA trophy at U13 is meaningless. This tournament isn't about the quality of lacrosse. These kids play tournament after tournament. Same vendors, same venues, same teams, same everything. This is a unique lacrosse experience. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a mook. If you have disposable income, like spending time with your family and other lacrosse loving families then this is a great opportunity.

Now, what I didn't like were teams putting up 20 on Team Iroquois. I mean show some respect, clearly they are playing as a symbol. I'd rather see them play a half and then mix kids up to play with each other.

Congrats to 91, great showing again. Agree that BBL would have made for a better finale but that's how the bracket goes...

Agree. Don't know how Tazzie made it there with that defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to 91 for running up the score and living true to their reputation. A little respect and humility go far in sports. Karma has a funny way of reminding people of that. Great job coaches in instilling these values in the boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the Team 91 way. Remember when they were beating the Crabs by 10 goals in the championship and didn't play several kids. Class all the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't really know any players on the two teams but all the kids on 91 team were about the same size and played well together. Looked like a lot of big fill in kids on legacy that haven't played much with the core team, nice try. But some time stacking a team doesn't work!

Buddy if you have no idea of what you are saying, why say it?? I am a Pack parent who is familiar with every player and parent on Taz. There were no invited guests on Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the parents that become addicted to this garbage. Spending upwards of 5K for a lacrosse tournament is insane. On top of what was already spent before Denver. Organizations and coaches are the ones making out, but the parents will continue to pay big money for this sham. Still, many kids will still play middle school ball, some will be moved up to play JV on sub-par H.S. teams. But, what ever floats your boat. Now it's 2025 turn to smoke that stuff.

I just got back from the tournament today. This tournament is the most amazing experience you and your son could ever have, bar none. Absolutely the most top notch run tournament anywhere, where kids are treated like celebrities. It is simply AMAZING! Every day there is something new that will blow your mind. If you get the opportunity to go, take out a second mortgage on your house if you have to, but go! No one that goes will ever knock this tournament, only the jealous haters out there that wish they could go. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the Team 91 way. Remember when they were beating the Crabs by 10 goals in the championship and didn't play several kids. Class all the way.

Every Pack player got a lot of playing time in that game. Every single one. Ask any Pack parent, or any Taz parent that knows that Pack team (as most know it well) or Youtube the game and check it out for yourself. What you're missing is, the Packs second team is better than almost every first team out there. No joke. It is. There is very little drop off from first line to second line. But feel free to continue to sling the hate, because that's what people do on this trash site..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every Pack player got a lot of playing time in that game. Every single one. Ask any Pack parent, or any Taz parent that knows that Pack team (as most know it well) or Youtube the game and check it out for yourself. What you're missing is, the Packs second team is better than almost every first team out there. No joke. It is. There is very little drop off from first line to second line. But feel free to continue to sling the hate, because that's what people do on this trash site..

It’s a championship game and every kid was playing. You can’t tell the kids to stop playing, maybe with under 2 min they hold the ball, but let the kids score on TV. How about the other stop them. It’s different with Crush, they kept playing with their starters I recall. I would would do different, but they wanted to pound the Crabs is my guess. A month before the Crabs beat them with alleged holdbacks, so it goes both ways. And funny a top Maryland hasn’t gone to this tourney since.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s a championship game and every kid was playing. You can’t tell the kids to stop playing, maybe with under 2 min they hold the ball, but let the kids score on TV. How about the other stop them. It’s different with Crush, they kept playing with their starters I recall. I would would do different, but they wanted to pound the Crabs is my guess. A month before the Crabs beat them with alleged holdbacks, so it goes both ways. And funny a top Maryland hasn’t gone to this tourney since.

Legacy was out matched and over rated to lose by such a large margin. A solid defense will keep you in a game, working the opposing offense down. But that didn't happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI can't even beat on-age teams from Jersey and Illinois now. It will only get worse after WYSL. I remember watching the self-pronounced "number one team in the world" getting smacked at NLF last summer. The same thing will happen at NLF this year. Lots of parity in the game these days.

Cricket... cricket.... cricket.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy post. Diminishing the achievements of 13 year old boys! Out of 24 teams, Taz finished 2nd and lost to the best team in the tournament. They also showed grit by coming back after an 8-2 loss to True Illinois in pool play and beat them 6-1 in the semifinals to advance to the championship. Zummo and his coaching staff got as much out of this team as he possibly could. 91 was just a more complete team in every facet of the game. Congrats to the WP on a well deserved victory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy post. Diminishing the achievements of 13 year old boys! Out of 24 teams, Taz finished 2nd and lost to the best team in the tournament. They also showed grit by coming back after an 8-2 loss to True Illinois in pool play and beat them 6-1 in the semifinals to advance to the championship. Zummo and his coaching staff got as much out of this team as he possibly could. 91 was just a more complete team in every facet of the game. Congrats to the WP on a well deserved victory.

Ignore the stealth stalker troll from the substandard 2023/2022 Madlax cheater team. Taz earned their spot in the championship game. Undisputed #2 team in the tourney. Tom got everything and then some out of those kids. Awesome job coach!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. We play in tournaments in the Mid-Atlantic within 2-3 hours driving distance and much better competition. LOL wasting $3K to fly out and beat up on crappy teams.

As a parent it is nice to see my kid playing other kids their age. I get to see them play up a division when we go to Maryland. No I am not a Long Island parent. The tournament was a blast and the kids loved it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why didn’t they win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why didn’t they win?

FYI. There is only one person posting all of this MD garbage. It’s the Madlax stalker parent that has no life and has been doing it for several years now, only now he/she doesn’t identify himself as a Madlax parent because he knows that I will crucify him/her with unending factual posts about his/her kids holdback Madlax team. There is no other MD parent on the LI thread. They have far better things to do with their time than to spend their lives posting irrational, extremely childish posts. Just ignore the troll and he/she will go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt that if Team91 MD, Looneys or Madlax qualified for WSYL that they would choose not to spend $3K+. Evidence is the fact that Madlax goes to Vail for a tournament that is not age based. But I also understand that not all families have the disposable income for it. For us who are fortunate to have the means, it was worth the experience. Another thing about this whole holdback debate, it's moot unless it changes the future direction of the sport in the youth level, since it's within the current rules. The way I look at it is that whenever our team plays them, we set expectations and get something out of it.. which is to hopefully get better by playing up. We would rather lose in competitive games than roll teams. I will admit that it's nice to get the trophy and t-shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt that if Team91 MD, Looneys or Madlax qualified for WSYL that they would choose not to spend $3K+. Evidence is the fact that Madlax goes to Vail for a tournament that is not age based. But I also understand that not all families have the disposable income for it. For us who are fortunate to have the means, it was worth the experience. Another thing about this whole holdback debate, it's moot unless it changes the future direction of the sport in the youth level, since it's within the current rules. The way I look at it is that whenever our team plays them, we set expectations and get something out of it.. which is to hopefully get better by playing up. We would rather lose in competitive games than roll teams. I will admit that it's nice to get the trophy and t-shirts.

Trust me, all of the MD families have PLENTY of dough. Almost all of the kids in that area, and certainly 100% of the kids that live in DC, go to very expensive private schools, so they can obviously afford a trip to Denver for 3K. The fact is, many of the teams wouldn't even qualify, even with all of their holdbacks. The Hawks have no shot, and the Hawks are competitive with all of the HOCO teams, so just qualifying for the event is in doubt for every one of those teams, to include Madlax. Of course, if the holdbacks are removed, they wouldn't make it since no teams would have enough players. Not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many, many families did not have the means, I can assure you, and I am one of them. But we made it happen for our kids. I for one, am darn glad that I did. Absolutely amazing experience, with all the best 13U teams in the world. Not a single team was missing. Completely over the top experience.

Page 61 of 70 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard