The Haverford School (PA) 2020 Faceoff Bobby Blewett Commits to Wagner College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: The Haverford School (PA) 2020 Faceoff Bobby Blewett of Mesa Fresh Fever Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Wagner College.

High School: The Haverford School (Haverford, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Faceoff
College Committed to: Wagner College
Club Team: Mesa Fresh Fever Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention All Delco. Under Armour All America Philadelphia Under Class Highlight Team. First Seed Seventh Place at FOA National Showcase.
Academic Honors: Haverford School Service Board. Honors Portfolio Art and Design
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Wagner College? "There were a lot of factors that I felt made Wagner a good fit for me. I liked the class size and the business program. It’s in a great location right outside of New York. The coaching staff is great and I really clicked with the guys on the team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Haverford coaches for giving me opportunity and for always pushing me to be a better lacrosse player. I am fortunate to have learned the game under them. I also would like to thank John Bodnar With Philly face-off league and Mike Greunlian with Philly face-off Academy For showing me the ropes of the face-off position and investing in me as an athlete. Lastly, I would like to thank my family for always believing me."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bobby Blewett on his commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: