BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 70 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz just beat up on BL a couple weeks ago and the Pack routinely blow out Taz. Unless The Pack choke which I haven’t seen all year they should roll. They have to many weapons. They have a kid that started on BL that doesn’t even see the field on that revamped and explosive Pack team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Easy does it there big fella. Must be 5:00 somewhere. Express may have a decent defender or two (definitely not great) but that doesn’t make a great defense. Express defense is an average AA defense. Nothing special, at all. Offense is completely inept. A combination of poor coaching and lack of talent.

EXPRESS blatantly cheated with game scheduling for opponents and strength of schedule for themselves.
They also brought down older kids and all that combined, they gave up more goals in 2 days then the teams that actually made the final four,hows that make their defense best in the country??
What and when have they ever won ANYTHING to be able to spew such a statement...just ridiculous.

BBL going to beat Express in that bracket they should win that division. BL should win their Division. Wolfpack and Legacy win theirs. BBL or BL only teams that can surprise Wolfpack. No Long Island teams have a shot at WP they know those teams too well. BBL and BL are also primarily age on teams so will not be much drop off than how they looked at 2024 Millon tourney. WP definitely the favorites but you never know.

Millon Tourney?? what LI teams were there???

Last tourney they were all at was Delaware and both BBL and BL didn't fare to well against the LI teams even with bringing down 4 or 5 ineligible World series players.
If Eclipse will be a few holdbacks light, it should be an all LI final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy does it there big fella. Must be 5:00 somewhere. Express may have a decent defender or two (definitely not great) but that doesn’t make a great defense. Express defense is an average AA defense. Nothing special, at all. Offense is completely inept. A combination of poor coaching and lack of talent.

EXPRESS blatantly cheated with game scheduling for opponents and strength of schedule for themselves.
They also brought down older kids and all that combined, they gave up more goals in 2 days then the teams that actually made the final four,hows that make their defense best in the country??
What and when have they ever won ANYTHING to be able to spew such a statement...just ridiculous.

BBL going to beat Express in that bracket they should win that division. BL should win their Division. Wolfpack and Legacy win theirs. BBL or BL only teams that can surprise Wolfpack. No Long Island teams have a shot at WP they know those teams too well. BBL and BL are also primarily age on teams so will not be much drop off than how they looked at 2024 Millon tourney. WP definitely the favorites but you never know.

Last tourney they were all at was Delaware and both BBL and BL didn't fare to well against the LI teams even with bringing down 4 or 5 ineligible World series players.
If Eclipse will be a few holdbacks light, it should be an all LI final

Stop talking about BL. Horrible team. Best team in area, besides WP obviously, is Eclipse. But if they are depending on a holdback or two that won’t be there, then that drops them down with the rest of the teams that can’t remotely compete with the Pack. The only question left to be asked is about the teams from outside the area. Illinois won’t compete since that team is made up of mostly holdbacks. Mad Dog? Denver? No clue how good these teams are, but I don’t see any on age team being able to compete with WP. Just way too strong at all positions. Based on what they do to holdback teams, no on age team will give them a game in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Easy does it there big fella. Must be 5:00 somewhere. Express may have a decent defender or two (definitely not great) but that doesn’t make a great defense. Express defense is an average AA defense. Nothing special, at all. Offense is completely inept. A combination of poor coaching and lack of talent.

If Eclipse will be a few holdbacks light, it should be an all LI final[/quote

BL has had kids out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Easy does it there big fella. Must be 5:00 somewhere. Express may have a decent defender or two (definitely not great) but that doesn’t make a great defense. Express defense is an average AA defense. Nothing special, at all. Offense is completely inept. A combination of poor coaching and lack of talent.

BL has had kids out.

LI got crushed in Delaware by Maryland teams why you bringing that up?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL has had kids out.

LI got crushed in Delaware by Maryland teams why you bringing that up?

neither one of the teams in the conversation are from Maryland first off.
Secondly the Maryland teams are all aged out and why NONE are going to the U13 tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just need some clarity on these last couple of posts, I have seen a few Li teams play in Del. And MD and have seen Pa and NJ play , all have played well so how can you cal a team horrible when they push Mad lax to OT in a really good game and I saw the miners beat the hawks . But I have yet to see WP play why is that are you that against playing hold backs , or do you just like playing the same teams every weekend to me you really can’t say you are going to roll if you haven’t played all your competition. I have all so witnessed BBL and BL’s players raise the bar when playing these hold back teams which will be valuable in Denver . I really would like to know how you can support what you are saying on this site when WP really hasn’t been tried , this would be a different post if you would have beaten all these teams this summer if and when you beat all these teams then you have every right to say what you like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just need some clarity on these last couple of posts, I have seen a few Li teams play in Del. And MD and have seen Pa and NJ play , all have played well so how can you cal a team horrible when they push Mad lax to OT in a really good game and I saw the miners beat the hawks . But I have yet to see WP play why is that are you that against playing hold backs , or do you just like playing the same teams every weekend to me you really can’t say you are going to roll if you haven’t played all your competition. I have all so witnessed BBL and BL’s players raise the bar when playing these hold back teams which will be valuable in Denver . I really would like to know how you can support what you are saying on this site when WP really hasn’t been tried , this would be a different post if you would have beaten all these teams this summer if and when you beat all these teams then you have every right to say what you like

Really dumb post. Have you been living under a rock?? Have you ever read this thread before? Doesn’t warrant a response. Go back to the tball thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys all must be creaming your selves; feeling a little loss of breath.... holy garbage all this build up.... all the hour all the dollars spent..... the highlight of you and your sons entire youth is days away. with are you going to do on July 5th and beyond - your life long dreams will be over.

God you are all so pathetic, worthless and week! Just spent two days at a high school showcase tourney it hit me there how pathetic you all are and how there is so little meaning in all your hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP has been tried. They lost to the BBL '23 team (made up of 04 bdays.)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys all must be creaming your selves; feeling a little loss of breath.... holy garbage all this build up.... all the hour all the dollars spent..... the highlight of you and your sons entire youth is days away. with are you going to do on July 5th and beyond - your life long dreams will be over.

God you are all so pathetic, worthless and week! Just spent two days at a high school showcase tourney it hit me there how pathetic you all are and how there is so little meaning in all your hype.

Wow, dont like what you see in the mirror there fella?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

04 is on-age for '23

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

04 is on-age for '23

My older son is '03 and plays 2021 wow I have been doing this all wrong so my '06 should be playing 2025 then 2026 because it is a late bday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaw parents are a bunch of trash. They drank all day on day one and were well on their way to being wasted on day 2. Grow up people and watch your kids play and stop worrying about all looking like a bunch of drunks. Can't even stand next to them without smelling the booze on these people. I feel sorry for you all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaw parents are a bunch of trash. They drank all day on day one and were well on their way to being wasted on day 2. Grow up people and watch your kids play and stop worrying about all looking like a bunch of drunks. Can't even stand next to them without smelling the booze on these people. I feel sorry for you all.

If that is the case, does that make The Rebels parents “A Level Drunks” or “Select Drunks”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any streams for the WSYL games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is the case, does that make The Rebels parents “A Level Drunks” or “Select Drunks”

The Outlaws (I mean Rebels) will always be a "B" level Schlits beer club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any streams for the WSYL games?

Yes. All playoff games are live streamed and on demand. Go to a WSYL website homepage for link. Pool games begin Tuesday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

04 is on-age for '23

My older son is '03 and plays 2021 wow I have been doing this all wrong so my '06 should be playing 2025 then 2026 because it is a late bday.

That was the Madlax stalker parent. In MD and DC 2024’s are ‘05 kids and 2023’s are ‘04’s. It’s the built-in handicap for MD teams. They’re a year+ behind in skill, so they play with kids a year older. Makes total sense if you think about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOLF PACK GAME #1 19-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ game #1 18-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could be the end of the WSYL - there is no non-LI competition. Why travel to the University of Denver for an event that could be easily held at Hofstra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could be the end of the WSYL - there is no non-LI competition. Why travel to the University of Denver for an event that could be easily held at Hofstra?

Because it's not at Hofstra

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

04 is on-age for '23

That was the Madlax stalker parent. In MD and DC 2024’s are ‘05 kids and 2023’s are ‘04’s. It’s the built-in handicap for MD teams. They’re a year+ behind in skill, so they play with kids a year older. Makes total sense if you think about it.

Kids that were born on or after September 1, 2004 were age eligible in last year's WSYL. so you can have on-age 2023's that were born in '04

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz lost to True Illinois!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ LOST ALREADY 8-3 TO ILL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ game #1 18-0

How game 2 go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is a good experience but the competition stinks and it is not worth the trip. With a few exceptions, most of the teams are second or even third tier. Most of the best athletes are not there. If you don't believe me, look at the past all world teams and then compare them with the UA all american lists two or three years later. Very little overlap. Once WSYL is over, the memory quickly fades and it is meaningless. Sure your kid got some cool gear and maybe you were lucky enough to get on TV. But big deal. Lots of tournaments are televised or live streamed now. There is no high school coach or college scout that cares if your kid did well at WSYL when he was a rising 8th grader against mediocre competition. I would rather see my kid play in East Coast grade-based tournaments where the competition is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ game #1 18-0

How game 2 go?

Haaahaaahaaa The almighty Taz lost to True IL haaahaaahaaa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is a good experience but the competition stinks and it is not worth the trip. With a few exceptions, most of the teams are second or even third tier. Most of the best athletes are not there. If you don't believe me, look at the past all world teams and then compare them with the UA all american lists two or three years later. Very little overlap. Once WSYL is over, the memory quickly fades and it is meaningless. Sure your kid got some cool gear and maybe you were lucky enough to get on TV. But big deal. Lots of tournaments are televised or live streamed now. There is no high school coach or college scout that cares if your kid did well at WSYL when he was a rising 8th grader against mediocre competition. I would rather see my kid play in East Coast grade-based tournaments where the competition is better.

Without being as negative, I would say unless the competition is more on parity, it is not sustainable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz lost to True Illinois!

True Illinois is going to beat Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express got crushed by BBL. could the on age 2024s outside of Long Island be catching up? That would shut a few people up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ game #1 18-0

How game 2 go?

Haaahaaahaaa The almighty Taz lost to True IL haaahaaahaaa

All the LI braggart "stunads" here need to start accepting the trending reality called PARITY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express got crushed by BBL. could the on age 2024s outside of Long Island be catching up? That would shut a few people up.

All the LI braggart "stunads" here need to start accepting the trending reality called PARITY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI can't even beat on-age teams from Jersey and Illinois now. It will only get worse after WYSL. I remember watching the self-pronounced "number one team in the world" getting smacked at NLF last summer. The same thing will happen at NLF this year. Lots of parity in the game these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is playing great but Team 91 should meet BBL in final not in Semi. Both teams are crushing it. Too bad Championship will be second best game tomorrow!!!

Taz is a distant 4th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is playing great but Team 91 should meet BBL in final not in Semi. Both teams are crushing it. Too bad Championship will be second best game tomorrow!!!

Taz is a distant 4th

Not rooting against strong island, but...It would be good for the tourney if The True team wins. And good for the growth of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI can't even beat on-age teams from Jersey and Illinois now. It will only get worse after WYSL. I remember watching the self-pronounced "number one team in the world" getting smacked at NLF last summer. The same thing will happen at NLF this year. Lots of parity in the game these days.

At that time, guess what they were the best. So they lose a tournament. Big deal. Keep in mind, 90% of that team happens to be committed to division 1 lacrosse programs. I’d say they had a successful run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thinking all non-island finals today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still think BBL and 91 will have been best game and would have been better final. Taz isn’t strong enough team to be there. WP wins tonight by more than 5 could be 10.

Page 60 of 70 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard