BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 36 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
^^^^^Let me ask, what team does your kids play on, better yet, what H.S. team.^^^^^

Looks like someone struck a nerve. Face it Turtle dad the team isn’t what they sold it to be.

No skin in the game, but you are fixated (seeing prior posts) on what another club team in your eyes promoted. Why would you care? Seems like your kid got cut or you are trying to make room for little Johnny to get on the team. Your club must hate you.

He is fixated, how would he know what an organization sold and what people paid their money for. Little johnny most likely got cut, and dad had to stroke someone to get his kid on his present team.

Or he is currently on the team and a disgruntled cancerous sideline parent in which case he won’t be missed next year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is complete bs anyone who knows the 2023 age group knows that. TL Illinois brings in kids from all the other true teams that are on the national team but go in a tourney under True IL. You can tell by the differnt helmets and such. You will never see the same team at one tourney. And there whole team did not make the age cutoff at WSYL either. They tried to bring in hawks kids last year for Millon since the tourney was down there. The team is very good still but dont try and say there holdback free and have all IL kids.

The Millon tourney Hawks kids thing is 100% correct--tourney organizers had to tell them they couldn't play because they didn't meet the roster requirements that everyone else followed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^^^^Let me ask, what team does your kids play on, better yet, what H.S. team.^^^^^

Looks like someone struck a nerve. Face it Turtle dad the team isn’t what they sold it to be.

No skin in the game, but you are fixated (seeing prior posts) on what another club team in your eyes promoted. Why would you care? Seems like your kid got cut or you are trying to make room for little Johnny to get on the team. Your club must hate you.

He is fixated, how would he know what an organization sold and what people paid their money for. Little johnny most likely got cut, and dad had to stroke someone to get his kid on his present team.

Or he is currently on the team and a disgruntled cancerous sideline parent in which case he won’t be missed next year.

Na, it's a squirmy stalker who has no life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE has no borders they bring whoever they want, not sure if that is worse or DC Dogs that have more 16 year olds than 14 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE has no borders they bring whoever they want, not sure if that is worse or DC Dogs that have more 16 year olds than 14 year olds.

Number 78 or 79 middie. With a gray denver eilite helmet somehow plays for True IL but they still bring in no guest players right.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles should be in the B bracket this weekend at blatant and even if they were don’t think they could beat 24east who should win it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin] stirrer and hopefully he'll go away.Its starting to get old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Number 78 or 79 middie. With a gray denver eilite helmet somehow plays for True IL but they still bring in no guest players right.

Talked to a Denver Elite Dad few weeks back and he said his kid plays for True IL as well. I could see playing True National but to play for True IL is comical...flying in for practices?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles should be in the B bracket this weekend at blatant and even if they were don’t think they could beat 24east who should win it

Is tourney machine going to list the schedules for the Blatant National Summer Showdown this weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is tourney machine going to list the schedules for the Blatant National Summer Showdown this weekend ?

Its on their website:
http://www.blatantevents.com/tournaments/national-summer-showdown-2019/#1530885903736-98b637dd-bb99

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its on their website:
http://www.blatantevents.com/tournaments/national-summer-showdown-2019/#1530885903736-98b637dd-bb99

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need to band all consumption of booze during these tournaments, some people get too out of hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need to ban all consumption of booze during these tournaments, some people get too out of hand. Smoking weed is better.

That’s why I like early games. In and out before people get too drunk. Afternoon games can get rough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest folks the blantant tourney is a joke and a B/C talent fest. The fields stink, most parents think they are watching great lax and are clueless about the game. Parents yelling at youth lax is embarrassing and to boot most of the people are overweight. I could go on but everyone reading this probably can’t focus that long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its on their website:

Did you find what you were looking for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest folks the blantant tourney is a joke and a B/C talent fest. The fields stink, most parents think they are watching great lax and are clueless about the game. Parents yelling at youth lax is embarrassing and to boot most of the people are overweight. I could go on but everyone reading this probably can’t focus that long.

It's funny seeing parents pull up get out their vehicles, kids in tow, pulling their wagons garbage hanging over the side. Ever notice the parents yelling out the same generic phrases; wheels, lets go white, get a touch, it's gotta be blue, etc. what the heck do some of these people think they're watching, other than kids throw around a little white rubber ball. I couldn't wait to get out of there yesterday, like ever tournament, I trip over my self running to the car. If it wasn't for for the kid, I would be no where around this type venue. Spending a hot summer afternoon around teenagers isn't what I call pleasant. But hey, many people live for this. Like someone said, the alcohol consumption at these kids tournaments by some parents has to STOP, I can only imagine what takes place when they are home. People don't realize how foolish they look, walking around or sitting, watching kids play a game with their red solo cups. I can't wait until my kid is able to drive himself to these events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great showing today by the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny seeing parents pull up get out their vehicles, kids in tow, pulling their wagons garbage hanging over the side. Ever notice the parents yelling out the same generic phrases; wheels, lets go white, get a touch, it's gotta be blue, etc. what the heck do some of these people think they're watching, other than kids throw around a little white rubber ball. I couldn't wait to get out of there yesterday, like ever tournament, I trip over my self running to the car. If it wasn't for for the kid, I would be no where around this type venue. Spending a hot summer afternoon around teenagers isn't what I call pleasant. But hey, many people live for this. Like someone said, the alcohol consumption at these kids tournaments by some parents has to STOP, I can only imagine what takes place when they are home. People don't realize how foolish they look, walking around or sitting, watching kids play a game with their red solo cups. I can't wait until my kid is able to drive himself to these events.

Delete both your accounts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t handle the truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome I been thinking the same for years lol get it going !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

Even better were the Turtles and True Blue parents shaking their heads in disbelief as they watched the Championship they thought they already won (just by showing up) go to the group that worked hard all wknd - not just showing up when they felt like it. True Blue coaches actually called these 13/14 yo LI boys “Trash”. News flash, check that mirror Coach Kettle and Coach Pot: your sideline antics are tired and embarrassing. Great job TB, maybe you stick 20 more kids on that sideline to watch a real team work together and beat your collection of AA-team castoffs and wannabes. The clock is ticking, how many True Blue and Turtle parents were stuck on the Northern State yesterday wondering where their superstar is going next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

Even better were the Turtles and True Blue parents shaking their heads in disbelief as they watched the Championship they thought they already won (just by showing up) go to the group that worked hard all wknd - not just showing up when they felt like it. True Blue coaches actually called these 13/14 yo LI boys “Trash”. News flash, check that mirror Coach Kettle and Coach Pot: your sideline antics are tired and embarrassing. Great job TB, maybe you stick 20 more kids on that sideline to watch a real team work together and beat your collection of AA-team castoffs and wannabes. The clock is ticking, how many True Blue and Turtle parents were stuck on the Northern State yesterday wondering where their superstar is going next year?

What's more laughable is when the coach and owner of Rebels starts yelling out numbers of "guest" players because he doesn't know their name. They even changed the schedule Saturday afternoon to seed themselves better. The parents screaming out vulgarity at the Refs in front of little kids. Can't make this stuff up. Classless . Too cheap to put backstops up to protect people. List keeps going on.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

What's more laughable is when the coach and owner of Rebels starts yelling out numbers of "guest" players because he doesn't know their name. They even changed the schedule Saturday afternoon to seed themselves better. The parents screaming out vulgarity at the Refs in front of little kids. Can't make this stuff up. Classless.. Too cheap to put backstops up to protect people. List keeps going on.....

Agree. Absolute disgrace. The coaches are the definition of white trash. They have a history of being classless cheaters but used to at least try to be discreet about it. Not this weekend. They pulled out all stops not to lose. Added a mystery game Saturday to bump the standing in their favor which confused me as well because Turtles should have seeded ahead of them anyway if they beat them sat head to head. The antics come from the top of the org down - owners, coaches, players and parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same B.S every year. Just changed name from Outlaws to Rebels...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

What's more laughable is when the coach and owner of Rebels starts yelling out numbers of "guest" players because he doesn't know their name. They even changed the schedule Saturday afternoon to seed themselves better. The parents screaming out vulgarity at the Refs in front of little kids. Can't make this stuff up. Classless.. Too cheap to put backstops up to protect people. List keeps going on.....

Agree. Absolute disgrace. The coaches are the definition of white trash. They have a history of being classless cheaters but used to at least try to be discreet about it. Not this weekend. They pulled out all stops not to lose. Added a mystery game Saturday to bump the standing in their favor which confused me as well because Turtles should have seeded ahead of them anyway if they beat them sat head to head. The antics come from the top of the org down - owners, coaches, players and parents.

Well said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, Rebels had no guest players - they were down players. Second, enough with the anonymous and cowardly trash talk. The bottom line is the Rebels are the only team that beat every team in the bracket. The seeding and order of the wins had no impact on the outcome. Therefore, like it or not, they are the champions!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was even better was the Turtles not even showing up vs Rebels.. Turtle coach was an embarrassment, whined and complained the whole time. He should try getting his team ready next time..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

What's more laughable is when the coach and owner of Rebels starts yelling out numbers of "guest" players because he doesn't know their name. They even changed the schedule Saturday afternoon to seed themselves better. The parents screaming out vulgarity at the Refs in front of little kids. Can't make this stuff up. Classless . Too cheap to put backstops up to protect people. List keeps going on.....

None of this is true. They played an extra game in the heat so everyone can play three games. If they would have lost you would be on here laughing at them. No parents were yelling vulgarities. It was the true blue mom at the end of the Field sitting I the chair. There are not guest player. The true blue coach is what is terrible. He complains nonstop and told his team they lost to a terrible team in-front of other kids. He also blamed it on the owner saying he pays for the refs, this is a college coach! The Rebels outplayed you in every aspect of the game. They tied you last time also when they should have won. It’s two teams slowly going In Different directions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

What’s your point. They beat the turtles and true blue in the playoffs. So they went through both anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, Rebels had no guest players - they were down players. Second, enough with the anonymous and cowardly trash talk. The bottom line is the Rebels are the only team that beat every team in the bracket. The seeding and order of the wins had no impact on the outcome. Therefore, like it or not, they are the champions!

True Blue were the real champions. Don't bring your unknown players next time.
Embarrassment of Rebel coach not knowing players he's coached all year, unless he hasn't coached them. As a paying parent I'd be very concerned about this situation. Especially when the defense isn't taught how to play the game correctly at the youth level, but then again go tell the opposition in MD, DE, PA ,NJ, and wherever else you drag everybody that you are the champions with a nice tee-shirt. Maybe that's where the money went to not put up any netting behind the goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to puke.

None of this is true. They played an extra game in the heat so everyone can play three games. If they would have lost you would be on here laughing at them. No parents were yelling vulgarities. It was the true blue mom at the end of the Field sitting I the chair. There are not guest player. The true blue coach is what is terrible. He complains nonstop and told his team they lost to a terrible team in-front of other kids. He also blamed it on the owner saying he pays for the refs, this is a college coach! The Rebels outplayed you in every aspect of the game. They tied you last time also when they should have won. It’s two teams slowly going In Different directions.

Rebels are terrible role models from top down. No other club has this much classless affiliation. You give LI a bad rap. Wait until the Rebel tat's start showing in July. It's a great day to be a Rebel! Name fits perfect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can care less who wins or loses at these tournaments. However, can the people running the tournaments get refs that can move up and down the field. They are either 60 plus years old or severely over weight its a disgrace how many missed calls and how many calls these guys make from 60 yards away. Its absolutely horrible. I get it people make mistakes, but the calls most of these refs make are horrible. On top of that there was different rules in the games, they dont even know the rules of the tournament. Time to get younger and in shape refs, sorry older refs time to fully retire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with S2S beating DC? Soundly no less. S2S is a nice team, but nowhere close to the talent/age/athletic ability of DC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with S2S beating DC? Soundly no less. S2S is a nice team, but nowhere close to the talent/age/athletic ability of DC.

The DC team that played this weekend did not look like the normal group, it seemed like a few of the big impact players were not there. Maybe off playing with a national team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree that the officials that don't run or move should not be out there. The bigger problem is the parents. The whining and complaining about every call and non call is a joke. Especially when they are standing there with red cups acting like fools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]First, Rebels had no guest players - they were down players. Second, enough with the anonymous and cowardly trash talk. The bottom line is the Rebels are the only team that beat every team in the bracket. The seeding and order of the wins had no impact on the outcome. Therefore, like it or not, they are the champions!

Embarrassment of Rebel coach not knowing players he's coached all year, unless he hasn't coached them. As a paying parent I'd be very concerned about this situation. Especially when the defense isn't taught how to play the game correctly at the youth level, but then again go tell the opposition in MD, DE, PA ,NJ, and wherever else you drag everybody that you are the champions with a nice tee-shirt. Maybe that's where the money went to not put up any netting behind the goals. [/quote

Truly laughable that True Blue are the "REAL" Champions. They had twice the amount of kids and still couldn't run anything close to a sustained offense. Maybe your loudmouth Coach should spend some time teaching the kids how to play real lacrosse: passing, catching, ground balls, etc. Let's start with catching a single pass before dropping it and then running a decent clear, not just having your Goalie heave it to midfield. The TB Panthers were completely outplayed and out-coached yesterday, it had nothing to do with scheduling or field setups - just better play when it mattered. TB parents go have a catch with your kids - they need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you miss the fencing that was behind every field, what are you guys even talking about?

It's amazing that when you can't come to reality that the Rebels are a team going in the right directon, and your sons team is going in the wrong direction you blame the lack of fencing. FYI not only were the Rebels playing with all players that are on their roster, they were missing 5 kids due to injury and conflicts. They played with 4 poles! Not only did you lose to the Rebels this weekend, you lost to a depleted Rebels team that still outworked your bunch whether it be Turtles or True Blue. Rebels played 4 games in the day Saturday because there were 7 teams in the division, 1 team has to play an extra. Kudos for the Rebels playing the extra game in the heat and not pawning it off on another team.

Rebels beat all 6 teams in the division this weekend and had to play an extra game in the 100 heat on Saturday, there should be no excuse on scheduling.

MB is one of the best coaches my kid has ever played for. It's funny to call him white trash when he is probably more successful in his twenties than you are in your 50s!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting article on inside lacrosse website about referee walk out do to safety concern..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassment of Rebel coach not knowing players he's coached all year, unless he hasn't coached them. As a paying parent I'd be very concerned about this situation. Especially when the defense isn't taught how to play the game correctly at the youth level, but then again go tell the opposition in MD, DE, PA ,NJ, and wherever else you drag everybody that you are the champions with a nice tee-shirt. Maybe that's where the money went to not put up any netting behind the goals.

What are you rambling about. Defense? MD DE PA NJ? Anyway, we Hat not a T-shirt. But what’s the running TRue Blue joke, it’s everything ones but their fault when the lose. Usual suspect are the grass is too high, the refs, sun in the eyes all game and no balls on the sideline.

Page 32 of 36 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard