BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 37 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many college coaches attend Crabfeast. I assume they are given player info. What does it include?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, following different posters on this forum,True National players join Hawks to bear Crabs at the Crabs’ owner’s tournament, then Crabs join True National go bear Hawks at Hawks’ owner’s tournament. Sounds right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many college coaches attend Crabfeast. I assume they are given player info. What does it include?

name, position, school. Means nothing for 2023s right now. They might take note of the best players at each position. 3 years ago those kids would be getting calls but thank goodness the rules changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally different and lighter subject....all of a sudden Green Turtle has a revived 2023 team? Tryouts invite only, come on. Did they take over another team?

Where did you see this - nothing online about it? I thought the Turtle/Lax World players all went to different clubs? There were plenty mediocre teams at CrabFest this weekend so I suppose there is room for more. Interested to see who will be coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

name, position, school. Means nothing for 2023s right now. They might take note of the best players at each position. 3 years ago those kids would be getting calls but thank goodness the rules changed

Zero college coaches looking at the 23 class right now. It’s all 2020 and 21’s.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs pick up players for summer tourneys while kids that have been on the team all year get even less playing time. Where is the loyalty to those players and families. There is none. King Crab does not care about the boys - it’s all him and his brand. He cares about winning by adding players to his already hold back filled roster. The result is 0-2 in summer tourneys. The crabs will pick up even more players to try and win NLF at UMass. How demoralizing for these boys? Let’s get all of the best and biggest players to help out the crabs and still lose. Looks like hawks team picked up the right players to compliment their team while still maintaining their core committed players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs pick up players for summer tourneys while kids that have been on the team all year get even less playing time. Where is the loyalty to those players and families. There is none. King Crab does not care about the boys - it’s all him and his brand. He cares about winning by adding players to his already hold back filled roster. The result is 0-2 in summer tourneys. The crabs will pick up even more players to try and win NLF at UMass. How demoralizing for these boys? Let’s get all of the best and biggest players to help out the crabs and still lose. Looks like hawks team picked up the right players to compliment their team while still maintaining their core committed players.

what happened to developing players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody else discussing just how disgusting the Crab Feast tournament was tilted to cement the Crabs' run to the championship game? Your pool had 3 A/B teams and then the playoff bracket was set so that you played your affiliate (B) team in the semifinals.

Additionally, a team that is 1-2 making the playoffs when four other teams finished higher in record and then goals allowed is quite frankly just wrong. But it certainly did ensure that no actual contenders made it into the brackets to knock Crabs off early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally different and lighter subject....all of a sudden Green Turtle has a revived 2023 team? Tryouts invite only, come on. Did they take over another team?

Where did you see this - nothing online about it? I thought the Turtle/Lax World players all went to different clubs? There were plenty mediocre teams at CrabFest this weekend so I suppose there is room for more. Interested to see who will be coaching.

Only those who need to know have been told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody else discussing just how disgusting the Crab Feast tournament was tilted to cement the Crabs' run to the championship game? Your pool had 3 A/B teams and then the playoff bracket was set so that you played your affiliate (B) team in the semifinals.

Additionally, a team that is 1-2 making the playoffs when four other teams finished higher in record and then goals allowed is quite frankly just wrong. But it certainly did ensure that no actual contenders made it into the brackets to knock Crabs off early.

Are you a participating club director? If so, don’t accept an invite next year. If not, not your business.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes the all knowing Crab director was crafty with this one. He even convinced a strong team like Brotherly Love to throw the game so his B team could go undefeated in Pool play and make the semi final. Take off your tinfoil bucket helmet. Your conspiracy theory does not work. Was anyone shocked to see Crabs Hawks in the final? NO, anyone who knows anything about 2023 lacrosse would have put these two in the final. BTW the two other semi final teams played a one goal game the week before in PA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you a participating club director? If so, don’t accept an invite next year. If not, not your business.

Good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reason no one is disgusting it because no one else see what you and your delusional self came up with. Good Tournament with good competition . Sorry your team wasnt any good to make it very far. Have them all hit the wall !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's over.. too many other national teams to play for.

Saw I middie at Crabfeast this weekend who played for Dukes in the fall, was playing for Legends West at Crabfeast in a Mad Dog National helmet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reason no one is disgusting it because no one else see what you and your delusional self came up with. Good Tournament with good competition . Sorry your team wasnt any good to make it very far. Have them all hit the wall !

I wish I could ignore your moronic grammar but it's as notIntelligent as your "point" is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw I middie at Crabfeast this weekend who played for Dukes in the fall, was playing for Legends West at Crabfeast in a Mad Dog National helmet.

He must be an outstanding lacrosse player. Be honest, if your son was asked to play on multiple elite and national teams, you would immediate accept and proceed to the spirit wear shop for each team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He must be an outstanding lacrosse player. Be honest, if your son was asked to play on multiple elite and national teams, you would immediate accept and proceed to the spirit wear shop for each team.

Nope, went down that road and much happier playing for an elite team that is together all year.
I get why the WC kid plays for multiple teams. At the end of the day, Dukes is on life-support. These kids are finding better run programs that have national teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not over until we say it's over. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? heck no. Now who's with me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you care...but you left off Mad Dog West as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you care...but you left off Mad Dog West as well

Also West Coast Starz how could you forget

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be a lot of players switching clubs this summer or mostly staying with current teams. Anyone know historically what happened the summer become high school with switching? And do many kids quit to focus on another sport?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be a lot of players switching clubs this summer or mostly staying with current teams. Anyone know historically what happened the summer become high school with switching? And do many kids quit to focus on another sport?

There should be a fresh supply of holdbacks with 8th grade being a prime year for that pastime so if nothing else that will ripple through. I wouldn't expect mass changes in the top programs, but there is always some movement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St.Pauls Head coach is coaching the Rock 2023 team.... Rocks college recruiting is probably the best around...I see a lot of 2023 kids heading to that tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St.Pauls Head coach is coaching the Rock 2023 team.... Rocks college recruiting is probably the best around...I see a lot of 2023 kids heading to that tryout

Same with Looney's with the Loyola HC taking over the 23 team; I can see a lot of boys with Loyola ties coming to play there now and leaving their current club to do so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same with Looney's with the Loyola HC taking over the 23 team; I can see a lot of boys with Loyola ties coming to play there now and leaving their current club to do so.

Rock could not even field a 2023 team last year. If Loyola kids flock to Looneys that means kids will be leaving too. Where do they go? Breakers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some are going to new Green Turtle team. Bench players from Looney's Orange forming a team to control where dads can coach to control their son's playing time. There will also be Looney's Green players and probably Breakers players on there i.e. poaching other players from teams promising playing time on a "dream team." Just a rotation of mediocre players amongst mediocre teams is what will occur again this year. The last thing the Baltimore area needs is another club team.
As for Rock, I thought he was coach this past season for 2023? Not sure where all the St. Paul's players play, Breakers? It could be a definite draw for Rock and much needed.
We do notice tryouts are getting earlier and earlier each year for some clubs. Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some are going to new Green Turtle team. Bench players from Looney's Orange forming a team to control where dads can coach to control their son's playing time. There will also be Looney's Green players and probably Breakers players on there i.e. poaching other players from teams promising playing time on a "dream team." Just a rotation of mediocre players amongst mediocre teams is what will occur again this year. The last thing the Baltimore area needs is another club team.
As for Rock, I thought he was coach this past season for 2023? Not sure where all the St. Paul's players play, Breakers? It could be a definite draw for Rock and much needed.
We do notice tryouts are getting earlier and earlier each year for some clubs. Why?

Who is we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mediocre players because they are bench warmers on Looneys orange or play for Looneys green or Breakers? What an arrogant hammerhead. I suppose your son starts for Looneys orange which won two games in HoCo. Clearly you have an ax to grind that your son was not invited to play on this dream team of Looneys and Breakers players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"dream team of Looneys and Breakers players."
Do people even read what they post prior to posting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Money grab of Looneys and Breakers players”
I fixed it for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Money grab of Looneys and Breakers players”
I fixed it for you.

https://www.USCL.com/rankings.html

Two teams you will not see on this ranking of teams. I know this ranking is suspect, opinion, worthless....but they at least have the correct teams and I could not find the Dream Team on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YoungGunz schedule out...funny how Crabs are playing teams that should be in the B bracket..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering Rock doesn't have a 2023 team currently, he'll need a lot of kids to show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YoungGunz schedule out...funny how Crabs are playing teams that should be in the B bracket..

Crabs VLC in final food for them. But Madlax top teams don’t even play in own events

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough day for Looneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 that is filled with hold backs and players who think they are so good ....just keep on adding players from different teams and team still loses. Wonder which players from different teams king crab will add for young guns. Young guns 2023 team are a joke. If king crab and his hold back team can’t win young guns.....parents will be even more upset than they are now. Watching new players after new player take the kids spot to still see the over rated team lose. Crabs will win young guns since there is no competition. Be happy crabby patties going into NLF at UMass to lose since there will be so many great teams playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loonies Orange looks like the definition of mediocre themselves. Ran from Crabfest last week to play "mediocre" teams in PA while the Elite teams stayed local to play against other elite teams. I see where they are near the bottom of Millon's tourney this weekend. Sorry we didn't see them today - they make us look good. Doesn't look like much to hold anyone at Looneys unless your dad is the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Madlax DC today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Madlax DC today?

Today is the day Montgomery County issues driver’s license.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loonies Orange looks like the definition of mediocre themselves. Ran from Crabfest last week to play "mediocre" teams in PA while the Elite teams stayed local to play against other elite teams. I see where they are near the bottom of Millon's tourney this weekend. Sorry we didn't see them today - they make us look good. Doesn't look like much to hold anyone at Looneys unless your dad is the coach.

Looneys would have played in Crabfeast if RM would have let them in. Whoever you are, whatever your agenda is, you're a hammerhead

Page 33 of 37 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard