Sacred Heart Academy (PA) 2019 Midfield, Defense Danielle Santora Commits to Hofstra University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sacred Heart Academy (PA) 2019 Midfield, Defense Danielle Santora of Ultimate PA has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High School: Sacred Heart Academy (Bryn Mawr, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Hofstra University
Club Team: Ultimate PA
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd team All Main Line 2016,17,18 AACA All Star team 2016, 17,18,19 Honorable mention All Delco 2016,17,18 MVP High School team 2016,19 Selected to play on the Ultimate U15 Elite Team 2016 Played at the US Lacrosse National Championship, Indianapolis, IN 2016
Academic Honors: Honors and High Honors 2017,18,19 Spent a week on a service trip in Haiti Soup can drive at school, Thanksgiving Dinner Baskets with UNICO last 10 years UNICO Christmas Shopping with Underprivileged kids last 10 years Helped Paint rooms at Elwin Several School service activities Helped with the Elena A Santora Green Pantry, by help organizing food drive at SHA
Expected Major: Communication Technology
Why did you choose Hofstra University? "I visited the school to see there communications department, I really liked what i saw with there on site radio station & there studios for video production. Met with the Women's Lacrosse coach & felt an instant connection. Coach Shannon went through the program & told us about the different service opportunities that the team will be doing together. It really felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My Parents especially my father who drove me all over the place to practice and play sports. My Coaches especially Coach Duck who drove the importance of giving 100% all the time. All my coaches that taught me to work hard and be early so i am ready when we start. To my school and the teachers that taught me to love whatever I was doing, Sacred Heart for teaching me the 5 goals that i later realized is used in everything we do; Faith, Intellect, Service, Community & Growth"
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Oregon & Johns Hopkins University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Danielle Santora on her commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: