Garnet Valley HS (PA) 2019 Midfield, Attack Dan Bradley Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Garnet Valley High School (PA) 2019 Midfield, Attack Dan Bradley has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High School: Garnet Valley High School (Garnet Valley, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Lacrosse Honors: All American, First Team All State, First Team All Eastern PA, First Team All Central League
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University? "I really like Coach Gravante and the teams mindset! I also feel like the team is very close and that there is a brotherhood feeling there. I liked the campus a lot."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of the coaches who have taught me this game! Especially, Coach Urso, Coach Manuli & Coach Nealon! Thank you to my friends who have always supported me and have had my back! Shout out to Pasta! Thank you to all of my teammates I have played with & have created so many memories with! Thank you to my family for always being there for me and supporting me with every choice I make! Lastly, thank you to Coach Gravante [Head Coach at Mount St. Mary's University] for recruiting me and giving me this opportunity!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Dan Bradley on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: