La Salle College High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Wil Vandegrift Commits to Saint Joseph's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: La Salle College High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Wil Vandegrift of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: La Salle College High School (Wyndmoor, PA)
Graduation Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: Philly Highlight Under Armour Team
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University? "I love everything about the school; it’s location, the coaches & the team. I've also had a couple of my older brothers friends who've also played there before me along with my older brother who is currently there, who I will get to the chance to play with."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way especially my family, friends & coaches."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bryant University, Drexel University, Fairfield University, Providence College, and UMBC"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Wil Vandegrift on his commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: