BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 36 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be interesting tomorrow at least. Eclipse and Mad dog are good teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH is basically Suffolk county...so they are just rebel moms with Mercedes trucks. bring back the nuts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG CSH isn't on 91s schedule anymore. It was their first game. Cant believe 91 is ducking a town team. Thats embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
CSH is basically Suffolk county...so they are just rebel moms with Mercedes trucks. bring back the nuts!!

Express rules! They dominant at every position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wins in a fight....express moms or 91?

Based on numbers, Express moms. Too many of them to fend off

I would put my money on the Rebel AA moms, they got some Big Over Sized B@#ches on that team!!

I'm not a 91, Express or Rebels parent. Some of you anonymous keyboard warriors are too much. Stay Classy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calm down mongo. The word is dominate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, they dominant.

stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is back!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol...however you spell it, it’s still dominating. I have this new hammerhead autocorrect. Or is that automatic when referring to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good call on eclipse and mad dog

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun tourney this weekend. Beautiful weather and some good competition. Congrats to Express on winning the ship. Happy to see Blast have a better weekend. Looking forward to MD. Hope a LI team brings it home!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

They were good, no shame to get slapped around by the Blastards. Same with rebels and Express North.
Remember that even though they have had unexplainable losses, Blast has beaten CoachC enough times to know it wasn’t a fluke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

They were good, no shame to get slapped around by the Blastards. Same with rebels and Express North.
Remember that even though they have had unexplainable losses, Blast has beaten CoachC enough times to know it wasn’t a fluke.

eclipse lost to a town team...who tied the other 'town" team who beat 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

eclipse lost to a town team...who tied the other 'town" team who beat 91

town teams beat 91 all the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express got the jump on everyone. Tryouts 3 weeks from today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the craziness of WSYL next year, everyone is going to show up at that tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the craziness of WSYL next year, everyone is going to show up at that tryout.

Not sure how they got the "jump" on anyone. Nobody is cracking that roster. CoachC will swap out some players that play insignificant minutes. The grass is never greener. All the nonsense about blowing teams up is nonsense. Who's to say the WSYL even survives until next year. Regions have already lost interest. 3k to play in a July tournament you have no chance of winning, no thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

they were not good. please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the call?

that they were good

they were not good. please.

Whatever you say pal. You win the prize and only your kids team is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure how they got the "jump" on anyone. Nobody is cracking that roster. CoachC will swap out some players that play insignificant minutes. The grass is never greener. All the nonsense about blowing teams up is nonsense. Who's to say the WSYL even survives until next year. Regions have already lost interest. 3k to play in a July tournament you have no chance of winning, no thanks.

Spoken like somebody who doesn’t want defectors from their sons club. But I doubt they get solid numbers because of that perception.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo best place to tryout if you want WSYL. express set 91 too real
good talent on D half of field. need O

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is a train wreck. No way they qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Geese qualify?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the Blatant tourney today and today and all summer, it’s amazing that B teams are just not developed anymore. The B division is 2nd tier clubs A teams, town teams, and the B teams are usually the last in class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is the Express B team not be the best B team. You would think that the best A team would have the best B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to give high marks to Blatant for that tourney structure this weekend. No goal difference or goals against. Play pool play then a full playoff bracket. Well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Geese qualify?

So everyone is going to jump clubs for their last year of travel lacrosse just so they can say they played at the WSYL? I thought travel was about developing players and teams. Call me crazy but has Igloo won anything, anywhere in the last few years. They get beaten by town and low level B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the Blatant tourney today and today and all summer, it’s amazing that B teams are just not developed anymore. The B division is 2nd tier clubs A teams, town teams, and the B teams are usually the last in class

It comes down to $$ and ego. Sometimes it is better to be at a "weaker" but be their primary focus (and for many, you pay less $$) than go to "stronger" club and be an afterthought on their B team (and overpay for what you get).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about some honest feedback of B or 2nd tier club teams. For example B teams at 24, Force, Igloo, S2S, Express, 91, rebels and A teams that aren’t AA, Recon, Outlaws, Empire, Hitmen, True Blue, Turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about some honest feedback of B or 2nd tier club teams. For example B teams at 24, Force, Igloo, S2S, Express, 91, rebels and A teams that aren’t AA, Recon, Outlaws, Empire, Hitmen, True Blue, Turtles.

Observations of all those teams that I have seen this summer so far in watching my son (he is on one of these teams). In no particular order:
- Force B - Not impressive at all. Few talented kids. Major dropoff from their A team. Have to wonder how happy parents are. Saw many Force B kids playing with Outlaws this past weekend at Blatant
- Outlaws - Horrendous. To think those people paid near $3K for that. Have they scored 10 goals over the entire summer tournament season? Not counting the goals scored by Force guest players? I don't think so
- 24 - Not sure which is B but Cyclone seemed better than East. Heard club has a bad reputation but kids seemed to play well
- Igloo Flurry / Express B / 91 B - I can only imagine what the directors of these clubs truly think of these teams. At least they're cashing the checks from those parents and can sell them more gear. If I were here, I'd really consider moving on next season and saving some money. Each of those parent are in for north of $4K
- Recon - Probably a shade above a mid level PAL team. Simple offense, struggling defense. Some kids can barely reach each other with passes
- True Blue - Probably the strongest team of the group along with Force A but seem to think they are in the upper level. Not even close.
- Hitmen and rebels - Both similar, couple decent players that can make team competitive. Would rank them behind Force A and True Blue and ahead of the rest
- Empire - Not bad, but not great. Very inconsistent play depending on competition.
- Turtles - They even have a team at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen a lot of the teams that are under express and 91 and they are not at the same level but very good competitive teams. Those teams have some high caliber players bit not enough of them. 2025 has some very good teams and players and they are fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are only 2 top teams in this age group on LI. Express and 91. Every once in a while they'll lose a game but they are heads and shoulders above. Everyone else is playing for third. ROAR continues improve and consistently beat tems like Igloo, TB, Force, etc. IMHO most of the second tier teams are no better than B level squads. The real B teams are disasters. I've seen Express B and Igloo and they are terrible. To think people pay real money for any B team is unbelievable. The talent pool is so diluted there aren't enough players to field quality teams at the A level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are only 2 top teams in this age group on LI. Express and 91. Every once in a while they'll lose a game but they are heads and shoulders above. Everyone else is playing for third. ROAR continues improve and consistently beat tems like Igloo, TB, Force, etc. IMHO most of the second tier teams are no better than B level squads. The real B teams are disasters. I've seen Express B and Igloo and they are terrible. To think people pay real money for any B team is unbelievable. The talent pool is so diluted there aren't enough players to field quality teams at the A level.

Agreed, Express and then 91. Nobody else comes close. What are the other options? Force? Igloo? It would be nice to get an unbiased assessment of the other teams LI has to offer. AA, A, or B? For organizations that have two teams, do they charge the same tuition? What coaches concentrate on development? This could be a great place to get information instead of the constant bickering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your rating teams on wins and loses you are 100 percent correct. Express and 91 are the best. This must be your first child going through this I get it. You just don’t understand. Wins and loses mean little. Sure it’s nice, but it means very little. Ask most of those express and 91 parents if they are happy. I’ll bet half the team isn’t happy. Politics, playing time,back stabbing. No thanks. I’d rather my son win less games. My oldest son just graduated high school, he had a great high school career. He will be playing D1 lax next season. His club team growing up got beat by the top teams all the time. He learned the game. He had fun. Great memories. He had a terrific coach. I wouldn’t change a thing. Good luck to you and your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, kids should quit the sport, or the parents should pay in fake money since it's unbelievable to pay "Real Money". Come on dude, get over yourself. If kids want to play and parents have the ability to pay then so be it, dont be a snob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree with everything you said!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, kids should quit the sport, or the parents should pay in fake money since it's unbelievable to pay "Real Money". Come on dude, get over yourself. If kids want to play and parents have the ability to pay then so be it, dont be a snob

My son plays for S2S and loves it. What drew our attention to the club was the coaching and the fact they he would be helping to build a new squad rather than joining a team that had a lot of history. Also, I have been really happy with the group of parents. Everyone is cool. I have no doubt that every kid on my son's squad will want to stay. They have grown together and will continue to grow. My son isn't a 2025 but I have watched their practices and was very impressed with the coaching. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Express and then 91. Nobody else comes close. What are the other options? Force? Igloo? It would be nice to get an unbiased assessment of the other teams LI has to offer. AA, A, or B? For organizations that have two teams, do they charge the same tuition? What coaches concentrate on development? This could be a great place to get information instead of the constant bickering.

What information are you looking for? Force, True Blue, Igloo etc, (at 2025), all seem to be nothing more than kids from same school playing on a travel squad with dad coach. Unfortunately that's how most of the teams below the level of 91 and LIE operate. Do your own research on the staff and rosters. You won't find any discounts though, most of the programs are 3000+.

Page 31 of 36 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard