BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 36 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fix in practice, coaching, development. You must be new.

Really? How’d those fixes work out for you? Blast just got beat by a town team. You still don’t think it’s time to worry?? Half that team will be gone after the season, replaced by bigger stronger kids.

They look like they've never had a practice. Who is going to the tryouts?

Not my boy! Not with these coaches! So after this car wreck loss, what do these stand up guys do? Rip the kids! What a despicable and disgusting thing to do!

This is their team and they have created it as they wanted with friends and family getting preference while falling in love with so called stars and their new toys on both ends of the field who couldn’t produce. This is all on 91. Plain and simple, I can’t lie to you. These gentlemen should apologize to each one of these boys individually, but they wouldn’t know how to find the courage to do what is right. Three more events and we are moving on.

The 91 Director who runs the team can't direct LaxinItUp. Blame's the kids for loses when he should be looking in the mirror like an adult. He thinks if he brings in fresh kids at tryouts that will change but it won't because he's the problem.

100 percent correct, shows up when he feels like it and by being there screws up the kids an then yells at them. A total coward. Plays his friends kids and his favorites and it has burned him.. Kids who are favored take the privilege and not the responsibility that comes with it so they point fingers at the others just like he does. There are some very good players there and he should tell each of them how sorry he is for screwing this up. Epic Fail!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC is trolling 91 and set up a first Tristar game with Roar this Saturday at 2. Bring your popcorn and enjoy the show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC is trolling 91 and set up a first Tristar game with Roar this Saturday at 2. Bring your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Lol. Really. The 2025 Express team is the best team around in the grade. They will win the rest of the summer and next years WYSL. I am sure the 91 drama is probably an ant hill and not a mountain, but Express will likely pick up the best ones, if any, that leave. Every other Li team would be a step back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Really. The 2025 Express team is the best team around in the grade. They will win the rest of the summer and next years WYSL. I am sure the 91 drama is probably an ant hill and not a mountain, but Express will likely pick up the best ones, if any, that leave. Every other Li team would be a step back.

91 AA coaches have micromanaged the team all year. This isn’t a college team. I realize that everyone needs to play, but in close games they need to play their best players. That was a game that should have been easy but the coaches had to overthink it. There will be plenty of games that the weaker kids can play in. Knowing the game before was close, that was one that they should’ve stuck with their top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time i checked it is about minutes at this age not winning T shirts , a kid does not get better by sitting on the bench and watching. If you want to start talking about the Denver trip let me know when you drop $10k and your kid does not step on the field . Keep telling yourself that CoachC is the best .... Good Luck

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can’t wait to hear about the 91 Director going crazy when his friends and family and superstars let HIM down again. Remember that it isn’t HIM and his organization, it’s the kids fault. What a clown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 AA coaches have micromanaged the team all year. This isn’t a college team. I realize that everyone needs to play, but in close games they need to play their best players. That was a game that should have been easy but the coaches had to overthink it. There will be plenty of games that the weaker kids can play in. Knowing the game before was close, that was one that they should’ve stuck with their top players.

wow what a great teammate its not my kids fault its the lesser players! glad Im not on your team, last I checked it was a team game you win and lose as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any club want any of these players and their nut job parents ? Didn’t they run another Coach out a couple of years ago ? You all made your own bed, now wallow in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any club want any of these players and their nut job parents ? Didn’t they run another Coach out a couple of years ago ? You all made your own bed, now wallow in it.

Only in 6th grade and already on their 4th or 5th set of coaches. Time to look at the real problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only in 6th grade and already on their 4th or 5th set of coaches. Time to look at the real problem.

All you parents are giving the sport a bad name. on all boards. this site should be shut down. No benefit to anyone. Its all about people bashing other players , clubs and refs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To micromanage you have to practice. How many practices last week? How many this week? How many practices this spring? And then blame the kids! Nothing against the rest of the coaching staff but the donkey at the top is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is a team with depth. That is their greatest strength. Running their first line as long as they did was foolish. Too many talented players riding the bench that game. Just my opinion. Let’s see if the coaches can turn it around this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is a team with depth. That is their greatest strength. Running their first line as long as they did was foolish. Too many talented players riding the bench that game. Just my opinion. Let’s see if the coaches can turn it around this weekend.

Hahahahaha!!!! Turn it around. How do you turn around a dumpster fire?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot of pressure for a 6th grade travel program. Lmao. You guys Calling out a 6th grade travel program are out of your minds. Are you listening to yourselves?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To micromanage you have to practice. How many practices last week? How many this week? How many practices this spring? And then blame the kids! Nothing against the rest of the coaching staff but the donkey at the top is a joke.

Just leave and go elsewhere if you’re that unhappy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot of pressure for a 6th grade travel program. Lmao. You guys Calling out a 6th grade travel program are out of your minds. Are you listening to yourselves?

Pressure is when the HC is calling out kids by name and blaming them publicly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahaha!!!! Turn it around. How do you turn around a dumpster fire?

You’re a dumpster fire. They’ll turn it around on Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just leave and go elsewhere if you’re that unhappy.

There it is! Team 91 has answered. Tell us, are you a paid staffer or one of the high and mighty directors? Are you offering refunds?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So one parent blames the lesser kids for playing and another says he’s playing the wrong kids, ok my sons team would lose to 91, but man I’m so happy he doesn’t play for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So one parent blames the lesser kids for playing and another says he’s playing the wrong kids, ok my sons team would lose to 91, but man I’m so happy he doesn’t play for them.

No one is blaming anyone except the coaches. They are trying to get too cute with the minutes and overthinking. In tight games, you play your best attack. And they need to do more than score. They need to ride and make clean passes. You need to play your best mids. And they need to play on both sides of the midfield line. And you need to play your strongest defenders. Not just big bodies, but fast feet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is blaming anyone except the coaches. They are trying to get too cute with the minutes and overthinking. In tight games, you play your best attack. And they need to do more than score. They need to ride and make clean passes. You need to play your best mids. And they need to play on both sides of the midfield line. And you need to play your strongest defenders. Not just big bodies, but fast feet.

IT WAS A TOWN TEAM. 😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you people are crazy. They are in 6th grade. None of this matters. The World Series? Doesn't matter. Keep them playing and having fun.

IT WAS A TOWN TEAM. 😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 having issues the parents are looking to jump ship already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you people are crazy. They are in 6th grade. None of this matters. The World Series? Doesn't matter. Keep them playing and having fun.

IT WAS A TOWN TEAM. 😂😂😂

Some are crazy?!? We all are!!
Even the most sane parent around that only reads this forum and doesn't post.....If they are on this website, they're crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the sixers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IT WAS A TOWN TEAM. 😂😂😂

So they lost a game, who cares. Overcoached, micromanaged, nonsense. You choose x amount of players and try to develop them as a team. Sure some are better. But all players at 6th grade should see the field with significant minutes to get better. If coaches and programs are only concerned about winds and losses than move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CoachC trolls every tourney, every team, every year. Look at the roster turnover year to year. Yes they are the "best", but the chosen ones play and the rest drink the kool aid and pay to travel and watch. Reality check. worry about your kid getting good practices, coaching and development. Isn't that what all the missions statements claim. Sadly not the case for most organizations. Business has taken the pleasure out of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I'm reading all of the comments regarding 1 game played and 1 game lost by 91 AA and i'm confused why all the hype its just 1 game. Then I'm told it was against a TOWN TEAM!!. Everyone should just calm down even the Top Dogs are allowed to loose a battle once in a while. Unfortunately I think the parents will be putting so much pressure on their boys to win all week that CSH ROAR takes the win again. If that happens 91AA will have a bunch of slots opened on their roster come tryouts because 2 loses is just unacceptable LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I'm reading all of the comments regarding 1 game played and 1 game lost by 91 AA and i'm confused why all the hype its just 1 game. Then I'm told it was against a TOWN TEAM!!. Everyone should just calm down even the Top Dogs are allowed to loose a battle once in a while. Unfortunately I think the parents will be putting so much pressure on their boys to win all week that CSH ROAR takes the win again. If that happens 91AA will have a bunch of slots opened on their roster come tryouts because 2 loses is just unacceptable LOL.

The difference is that one is a hand picked club and one is a town team. One costs $4000 plus winter, plus spring and the other is a few hundred. People pay top dollar for elite training and coaching, but also to win. Not to be a laughing stock. Plain and simple. If we didn’t care about winning we would all be in town clubs. The coaches either need to schedule more, and better, practices or step aside and let someone else take over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost the weekend before, going 2-2 and not even getting out of pool play at NLF. 91 Koolaide must be poisonous for children and only work on adults.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost the weekend before, going 2-2 and not even getting out of pool play at NLF. 91 Koolaide must be poisonous for children and only work on adults.

All those 91 Blast moms in their rhinestone tank tops with their kid’s number. Just terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wins in a fight....express moms or 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on numbers, Express moms. Too many of them to fend off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s talk about the CSH Moms, shall we? Cheering like freshman girls who just got invited to prom. Clearly, your address doesn’t equate to class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s talk about the CSH Moms, shall we? Cheering like freshman girls who just got invited to prom. Clearly, your address doesn’t equate to class.

Want them not to cheer, don’t lose to them! Simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone’s salty! I guess I would be too if my son’s team lost to a town team! 😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone’s salty! I guess I would be too if my son’s team lost to a town team! 😂😂😂

What makes this extra crazy is that 91 beat Express CoachC. It’s really unbelievable how many horribly bad losses this team has. I’ve been watching lacrosse for a while and this story is very hard to understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Want them not to cheer, don’t lose to them! Simple.

I think CSH is not the first town team to beat 91. it happened once or twice before if im remembering right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s time to bring back the Mixed Nuts! That team trashed Express and crushed all the others. And cost only $40.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on numbers, Express moms. Too many of them to fend off

I would put my money on the Rebel AA moms, they got some Big Over Sized B@#ches on that team!!

Page 30 of 36 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard