Last Day to Register for the Black Diamond Winter Clinic (Check Camps/Clinics Forum Section)

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 09:04 PM
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 08:58 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 07:08 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 06:28 PM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 05:00 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 02:57 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 02:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,896
Posts259,739
Members2,151
Most Online10,285
Nov 14th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 97 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 96 97
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286849
06/17/19 11:46 AM
06/17/19 11:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
When is Express going to stop using kids in older grades? They aren’t even holdbacks in 2025 - they are 2024s!!! Cheating. Plain and simple.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. There are some 2026's on that team. No 2024's.

There is at least one 2024 and most people know his name, number and position. It is what it is but dont make notIntelligent statements. Just ignore the chatter about it and move on.

I assume he's age eligible to play with the 2025 group next year for WSYL? If that's the case, no issues with him playing with 2025's now. The whole graduation year classification is for the High School age groups, so college coaches know what/who they're looking at for recruiting purposes. At the youth level all it does is promote people complaining about kids playing outside of their graduation year classification. If parents really want their older kid playing down with younger kids, well, all the better for the younger kids to play against better competition, and too bad for the older kid when he gets to high school.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286868
06/17/19 01:23 PM
06/17/19 01:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The unstoppable elite AA 91 team, I guess not so unstoppable after all. 😂🤣😂🤣
Parents better be ready to move to their B team. Looks like they will need to do more overhauling.
🤣😂🤣😂

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286870
06/17/19 01:26 PM
06/17/19 01:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When is Express going to stop using kids in older grades? They aren’t even holdbacks in 2025 - they are 2024s!!! Cheating. Plain and simple.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. There are some 2026's on that team. No 2024's.

There is at least one 2024 and most people know his name, number and position. It is what it is but dont make notIntelligent statements. Just ignore the chatter about it and move on.

I assume he's age eligible to play with the 2025 group next year for WSYL? If that's the case, no issues with him playing with 2025's now. The whole graduation year classification is for the High School age groups, so college coaches know what/who they're looking at for recruiting purposes. At the youth level all it does is promote people complaining about kids playing outside of their graduation year classification. If parents really want their older kid playing down with younger kids, well, all the better for the younger kids to play against better competition, and too bad for the older kid when he gets to high school.

This is correct. It is based on expected year of graduation. He’ll be playing on the WSYL team next. These complaints are getting more and more useless when looking at the current landscape of youth lacrosse. How many kids from 91 are from out of state? Every team has holdbacks, whether you want to admit it on not. National teams popping up everywhere. It’s disgraceful and really too bad for the kids. The parents get so caught up in the machine that they can’t what it’s doing to the kids.

Also, maybe Express is just doing it so they don’t lose to town teams like some other club. Lol!

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286877
06/17/19 02:03 PM
06/17/19 02:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way could he play next year.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286892
06/17/19 05:05 PM
06/17/19 05:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fix in practice, coaching, development. You must be new.

Really? How’d those fixes work out for you? Blast just got beat by a town team. You still don’t think it’s time to worry?? Half that team will be gone after the season, replaced by bigger stronger kids.

They look like they've never had a practice. Who is going to the tryouts?

Not my boy! Not with these coaches! So after this car wreck loss, what do these stand up guys do? Rip the kids! What a despicable and disgusting thing to do!

This is their team and they have created it as they wanted with friends and family getting preference while falling in love with so called stars and their new toys on both ends of the field who couldn’t produce. This is all on 91. Plain and simple, I can’t lie to you. These gentlemen should apologize to each one of these boys individually, but they wouldn’t know how to find the courage to do what is right. Three more events and we are moving on.

The 91 Director who runs the team can't direct LaxinItUp. Blame's the kids for loses when he should be looking in the mirror like an adult. He thinks if he brings in fresh kids at tryouts that will change but it won't because he's the problem.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286896
06/17/19 06:15 PM
06/17/19 06:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fix in practice, coaching, development. You must be new.

Really? How’d those fixes work out for you? Blast just got beat by a town team. You still don’t think it’s time to worry?? Half that team will be gone after the season, replaced by bigger stronger kids.

They look like they've never had a practice. Who is going to the tryouts?

Not my boy! Not with these coaches! So after this car wreck loss, what do these stand up guys do? Rip the kids! What a despicable and disgusting thing to do!

This is their team and they have created it as they wanted with friends and family getting preference while falling in love with so called stars and their new toys on both ends of the field who couldn’t produce. This is all on 91. Plain and simple, I can’t lie to you. These gentlemen should apologize to each one of these boys individually, but they wouldn’t know how to find the courage to do what is right. Three more events and we are moving on.

The 91 Director who runs the team can't direct LaxinItUp. Blame's the kids for loses when he should be looking in the mirror like an adult. He thinks if he brings in fresh kids at tryouts that will change but it won't because he's the problem.

100 percent correct, shows up when he feels like it and by being there screws up the kids an then yells at them. A total coward. Plays his friends kids and his favorites and it has burned him.. Kids who are favored take the privilege and not the responsibility that comes with it so they point fingers at the others just like he does. There are some very good players there and he should tell each of them how sorry he is for screwing this up. Epic Fail!!!!!

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286897
06/17/19 06:20 PM
06/17/19 06:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CoachC is trolling 91 and set up a first Tristar game with Roar this Saturday at 2. Bring your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286909
06/17/19 08:03 PM
06/17/19 08:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CoachC is trolling 91 and set up a first Tristar game with Roar this Saturday at 2. Bring your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Lol. Really. The 2025 Express team is the best team around in the grade. They will win the rest of the summer and next years WYSL. I am sure the 91 drama is probably an ant hill and not a mountain, but Express will likely pick up the best ones, if any, that leave. Every other Li team would be a step back.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286939
06/18/19 06:06 AM
06/18/19 06:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Really. The 2025 Express team is the best team around in the grade. They will win the rest of the summer and next years WYSL. I am sure the 91 drama is probably an ant hill and not a mountain, but Express will likely pick up the best ones, if any, that leave. Every other Li team would be a step back.

91 AA coaches have micromanaged the team all year. This isn’t a college team. I realize that everyone needs to play, but in close games they need to play their best players. That was a game that should have been easy but the coaches had to overthink it. There will be plenty of games that the weaker kids can play in. Knowing the game before was close, that was one that they should’ve stuck with their top players.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286942
06/18/19 06:50 AM
06/18/19 06:50 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last time i checked it is about minutes at this age not winning T shirts , a kid does not get better by sitting on the bench and watching. If you want to start talking about the Denver trip let me know when you drop $10k and your kid does not step on the field . Keep telling yourself that CoachC is the best .... Good Luck

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286963
06/18/19 08:48 AM
06/18/19 08:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can’t wait to hear about the 91 Director going crazy when his friends and family and superstars let HIM down again. Remember that it isn’t HIM and his organization, it’s the kids fault. What a clown.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286976
06/18/19 09:42 AM
06/18/19 09:42 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 AA coaches have micromanaged the team all year. This isn’t a college team. I realize that everyone needs to play, but in close games they need to play their best players. That was a game that should have been easy but the coaches had to overthink it. There will be plenty of games that the weaker kids can play in. Knowing the game before was close, that was one that they should’ve stuck with their top players.

wow what a great teammate its not my kids fault its the lesser players! glad Im not on your team, last I checked it was a team game you win and lose as a team.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286977
06/18/19 09:44 AM
06/18/19 09:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any club want any of these players and their nut job parents ? Didn’t they run another Coach out a couple of years ago ? You all made your own bed, now wallow in it.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286995
06/18/19 11:12 AM
06/18/19 11:12 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any club want any of these players and their nut job parents ? Didn’t they run another Coach out a couple of years ago ? You all made your own bed, now wallow in it.

Only in 6th grade and already on their 4th or 5th set of coaches. Time to look at the real problem.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #287003
06/18/19 11:57 AM
06/18/19 11:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only in 6th grade and already on their 4th or 5th set of coaches. Time to look at the real problem.

All you parents are giving the sport a bad name. on all boards. this site should be shut down. No benefit to anyone. Its all about people bashing other players , clubs and refs.

Page 78 of 97 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 96 97