BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Like how you guys setup the schedule for your own tourney. I’m sure it was a coincidence that the Hawks played their toughest game of the tourney on Sunday early morning, then played the same tough team again in the semis and then had a third game on Sunday against the pack in the finals. Interestingly enough WP played all four of their easy games on Saturday which means they only played 1 semifinal game before playing the hawks in the final. Hmmm, I’m sure that was by accident, definitely. Having seen both WP and madlax play now, it will
obviously be a great matchup but I don’t think the pack will ultimately be able to handle madlax. They’re just at another level compared to the rest of the country and way too deep. Hopefully they play each other at some point this summer.

No dog in the fight, but what was the score of the last Madlax/Hawks game?

I don't remember, but it was pretty close.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like how you guys setup the schedule for your own tourney. I’m sure it was a coincidence that the Hawks played their toughest game of the tourney on Sunday early morning, then played the same tough team again in the semis and then had a third game on Sunday against the pack in the finals. Interestingly enough WP played all four of their easy games on Saturday which means they only played 1 semifinal game before playing the hawks in the final. Hmmm, I’m sure that was by accident, definitely. Having seen both WP and madlax play now, it will
obviously be a great matchup but I don’t think the pack will ultimately be able to handle madlax. They’re just at another level compared to the rest of the country and way too deep. Hopefully they play each other at some point this summer.

Tourney is run by the NLF, not 91. Most teams at the tourney were members of the NLF.

Stop with the excuses. The Pack played the second best team in the tourney, right before they played the Hawks in the championship. And, yes, they blew them out too. FYI: Excuses only work if the game is relatively close, of which that game was not. Can't blame this on on the refs, or the organizers or the weather. Hawks were beaten down by a far superior team, in every aspect of the game. From offense, to defense, to goalie play to face-offs. End of conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to MD.. You got smoked by a much better lacrosse team. 7-3 brah whats there to talk about?? Traffic on I95 on a Summer Sunday. That stings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final was 8-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tourney is run by the NLF, not 91. Most teams at the tourney were members of the NLF.

Stop with the excuses. The Pack played the second best team in the tourney, right before they played the Hawks in the championship. And, yes, they blew them out too. FYI: Excuses only work if the game is relatively close, of which that game was not. Can't blame this on on the refs, or the organizers or the weather. Hawks were beaten down by a far superior team, in every aspect of the game. From offense, to defense, to goalie play to face-offs. End of conversation.

they played ecilpse before the Hawks , or are you talking about all the B teams they played on saturday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any other cheater teams want a crack at the champs?

"Float like a butterfly... sting like a bee!" ~Mohammad Ali

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it was. I'll bet it was real close. I have no doubt it was a double over timer, edge of your set, nail biter of a game! Really exciting stuff!!

Guess what? That wasn't the WP/Hawks game. No, indeed not. That was a real yawner. A completely different level of lacrosse.

So if Madlax struggles with the Hawks, dude your boys high-school-age team DOES NOT want to play against the little Pack squad. No, no, no. You definitely DO NO want that! The shame of getting a beat down by that little on-age Pack team... well, you get the idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it was. I'll bet it was real close. I have no doubt it was a double over timer, edge of your set, nail biter of a game! Really exciting stuff!!

Guess what? That wasn't the WP/Hawks game. No, indeed not. That was a real yawner. A completely different level of lacrosse.

So if Madlax struggles with the Hawks, dude your boys high-school-age team DOES NOT want to play against the little Pack squad. No, no, no. You definitely DO NO want that! The shame of getting a beat down by that little on-age Pack team... well, you get the idea.

Hawks finished 4th in MD hoco spring. Dont get all excited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final was 8-3.

I know. Tourney Machine get's it wrong all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious. Where did our lacrosse expert from MD go? You know, the guy that get's on here spewing his "facts" about how on-age 91 Wolfpack won't be able to compete with his top Hoco cheater teams from MD, without adding gobs of biggie holdbacks to the little Wolfpack team.

How you feel'n about those "facts" now, know-nothing holdback-cheater-dad??

COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys from the Island,
It's a 2024 grad year division and a 2024 grad year forum. If you want to talk about ages and holdbacks and come up with excuse after excuse, go for it (or just play soccer, where it's all about birthdates). If you saw Madlax play this spring, you'd realize that the kid who played for DC Dogs last year isn't even the best player on the team (or probably even the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th best). And the frightening part about him is that he's on age. Just take a look at his dad on the sideline this summer. Oh, and wait until next year, when #24 from last year (who's playing up for the Dogs this year even though he's in 7th grade) is on their first line. Will be even more for your girls to be scared of then.

Love how the Madlax parents trash their own players. The DCDogs 23 holdback kid, basically stinks?! I’m sure his parents will love hearing that, from one of their own. But I must say, everything that I know about your club, sadly that is to be expected.

And, yeah, I’m sure the kid who played for ‘23’s until this year, isnt a holdback! Yeah right! In MD where basically every player is a holdback, this 6’ 170 lb 2023 player is not a holdback? Ok. He’s 12 years old! Hahahaha. Funny, because your previous marque holdback #24 says that he is one of seven new holdbacks this year, which were brought aboard to help fill the void left by his leaving and playing on age with the 2023’s.

That’s right. Your #24 man-child admits to being a holdback, admits that the DCDogs ‘23 player is a holdback, along with 6 additional holdbacks, just this year alone. Yup. The LI kids are pretty chummy with your boys on social media. We get ALL the inside scoop, straight from YOUR players. There isnt an on age player on Madlax that touches the turf!!!

Which leads me back to the same old question, why are your players so inferior that they have to play down one year, or more, just to be able to compete with teams from the island? I gotta be honest, i’d Seriously be embarrassed if my kid played on a team that only played down, just to hopefully be able to win a few youth lacrosse games that absolutely nobody cares about.

On the island, our kids play up when possible to challenge them. Never ever considered having my kid play down. Why would I? How can playing younger, smaller, less experienced kids help his development? If playing down seemed like a good option for his development, I’d say he needs to find a new sport, because there obviously wouldn’t be much of s future for him in lacrosse!

Which is exactly the reason why Madlax and the other cheater teams aren’t nearly as good as they should be, fielding teams that are a year older than their LI competition. They recruit holdbacks. They horde holdbacks. They play almost exclusively HOLDBACKS. These holdbacks are not top tier talent. Far from it. Most of their holdbacks are subpar players that couldn’t get any playing time with kids their own age. The great majority are subpar athletes. Once the size advantage goes away, they will be riding the pines the rest of their lacrosse careers.

Simply, you don’t have the best players playing. You have the oldest, and biggest and strongest players playing. But no where close to the best players or athletes. I highly doubt that any subjective, reasonable mind would ever argue this. It’s posted on here all the time. LI teams have the talent, while MD teams have the size (hope so, they are a year+ older).

So, there you have it Madlax cheater dad. The reason why LI teams have the best lacrosse on the globe. We develop our players. MD cheats with older players. A plan that backfired on them.

Serves you right. Don’t you know, cheaters never prosper!

Another perfect example of this, this past weekend...

"Simply, you don’t have the best players playing. You have the oldest, and biggest and strongest players playing. But no where close to the best players or athletes. I highly doubt that any subjective, reasonable mind would ever argue this."

News flash. Bigger does not = better.

Bigger = bigger.
Better = better.

Your MD holdback team this past weekend was yet another perfect example of this. I've never seen a larger 7th grade team than the Hawks. That team is high school "man-sized". I mean super-sized! Yet, to a player, they were subpar in every category... skill, speed, quickness, power and IQ. I apologize for the honesty. Just pointing out the obvious.

MD teams need to focus on real talented players, and not just size and age. If you've got little five foot 12 year olds beating up on your 14 and 15 year olds, what you are doing aint working.

Good luck to all of the parents of on age talented MD players. You're always welcome should you decide to move to the Island. We'll find a spot for your talented on-age boy on the Pack. You'll have more fun anyway! It's more fun winning with integrity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks finished 4th in MD hoco spring. Dont get all excited.

Correct And the games were so close, the bounce of a ball here, or a whistle there, and the Hawks are the #1 team in the Hoco league, and Madlax is #4 (or worse)!

All of your (dare I say) top 10 hoco teams are interchangeable each week, from who wins and who loses, according to the weekly report on the MD thread. They are all on the exact same level, again, as documented on BOTC each week.

Trust me, the Pack aint interchangeable with anyone! There are no equals for the Pack. Just pray that your sons little cheater-holdback team never plays the on-age Pack team again, because it will be the beat down to end all beat downs.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" ~Muhammad Ali

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my memory serves me correct, Madlax has lost one game in the past year, to LI Express in the final of the NLF. I don't think WP made the semis of that tournament, or did they? Would love to see WP play Madlax, Hawks, Team 91, and Next Level in full time regulation games over the course of 4 straight weeks. If they could run that gauntlet, then good for them. My money says probably not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my memory serves me correct, Madlax has lost one game in the past year, to LI Express in the final of the NLF. I don't think WP made the semis of that tournament, or did they? Would love to see WP play Madlax, Hawks, Team 91, and Next Level in full time regulation games over the course of 4 straight weeks. If they could run that gauntlet, then good for them. My money says probably not.

Bro, why are you talking about a year ago? That was a life time ago. Since then, Madlax has added seven additional holdbacks. Wolfpack has added players as well (but not holdbacks, of course). Last year is completely inconsequential for both teams. Understand?? Good.

For starters, take the Hawks off the table. They are an abysmal team. Absolutely gigantic, but atrocious lacrosse players. Trust me, the Pack won't be wasting any time going down that road again, any time soon. By all accounts (on the BOTC MD thread), all of your little cheater teams are comparable, trading victories and losses each week in your little hoco cheater league. If your top teams, can't completely demolish a team like the Hawks (which they can't!), the Pack has no use for them. Sorry to be so blunt, but those are the facts. We'll continue to play in the 2023 "A" bracket, in search of actual competition.

~Parent of the #1 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD - Inside Lacrosse Magazine/US Club Lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My money says you weren't at the Hawks beat down on Sunday. You couldn't have been there and make a statement that implies that you want these two teams to play again. Those two teams should never play against each other ever again. It was like an AA team playing a C team. Absolutely shameful to take a beating like that, by a team that averages over 6' tall. By far the largest team I have ever seen play 7th grade lacrosse. Cheat your Meanyoff and get your butt kicked by a bunch of on age midgets. Beyond embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about "smoker mom"...the one who yells "Wooooolfpack" constantly from the sideline? Does she still have a kid on the team? Kind of sums you guys up perfectly. Can't wait to see that look on ESPN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about "smoker mom"...the one who yells "Wooooolfpack" constantly from the sideline? Does she still have a kid on the team? Kind of sums you guys up perfectly. Can't wait to see that look on ESPN.

hahah !!! good one. i will say they are the favorite to win. RANK # 1.. IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, why are you talking about a year ago? That was a life time ago. Since then, Madlax has added seven additional holdbacks. Wolfpack has added players as well (but not holdbacks, of course). Last year is completely inconsequential for both teams. Understand?? Good.

For starters, take the Hawks off the table. They are an abysmal team. Absolutely gigantic, but atrocious lacrosse players. Trust me, the Pack won't be wasting any time going down that road again, any time soon. By all accounts (on the BOTC MD thread), all of your little cheater teams are comparable, trading victories and losses each week in your little hoco cheater league. If your top teams, can't completely demolish a team like the Hawks (which they can't!), the Pack has no use for them. Sorry to be so blunt, but those are the facts. We'll continue to play in the 2023 "A" bracket, in search of actual competition.

~Parent of the #1 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD - Inside Lacrosse Magazine/US Club Lacrosse

Can you even imagine the horror show of being on a team with a parent like this. Assume this guy/gal is representative of the typical WP parent. LI board, MD board, denigrating every other team other than WP and spewing false statements (seven holdback additions, false; "teams are comparable", false; cheaters, false). Apparently there are only 18-20 good lacrosse players on the planet and everyone else should just give up. Well done on representing that #1 ranking with grace and dignity. It is very odd that people from a team that is ranked #1 have to spend so much time defending the ranking, knocking other programs, calling people cheaters, etc.

Madlax has lost zero games since the start of the lacrosse year in the Fall, zero. Will they lose this summer, maybe. There are lots of great clubs and kids out there and looking forward to some good games. End of the day, win or lose, who really cares as long as the kids have fun and continue to develop. You live in some dream world where you are the guardian of 2024 lacrosse and that 7th grade lacrosse has any meaning past the short term (24 hours after a game). You rant about the evils of MD lacrosse and we laugh at you because you are just as bad. MD parents don't make the rules under which we play but you do control your actions as an adult which are as much to blame for what is wrong with youth lacrosse (abhorrent behavior in the stands and on the sidelines, constant bragging, constant lies, constant knocking of 7th grade kids, etc.). And so not to rile everyone on LI up this behavior is seen across all regions. It is all more than a little pathetic and a sad commentary on the state of youth sports. So please enough with the holier than thou attitude, no one is buying it.

Let me save you the time of a response because I know you are incapable of coming up with anything novel.

"Cheater cheater, holdback, holdback, we are #1, we are #1, the lacrosse gods ranked us #1, you stink, you stink." Does that about cover it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on age and plays a lot. And, he routinely schools your boys. So, there goes that theory. If you really have a problem why don't you come over to our tent and discuss it like a real man? I'm sure the answer is that you don't want your son to be embarrassed when you get school like he does on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on age and plays a lot. And, he routinely schools your boys. So, there goes that theory. If you really have a problem why don't you come over to our tent and discuss it like a real man? I'm sure the answer is that you don't want your son to be embarrassed when you get school like he does on the field.

To tell you the truth, no Pack parent would be caught dead associating with any Madlax cheater trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what you say must be true, right? Listen up holdback cheater dad. You lied for years about having ANY holdbacks. Years and years and years and years you lived the Madlax lie of having NO holdbacks. Bro, after all of the years of blatant lies, trust me you have noooooo credibility. None! You are a liar. Your kid is a holdback. All of his team mates are holdbacks. Madlax has more holdbacks than any MD team, as documented numerous times on this very thread. You are the vermine of youth sports. Enough said?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To tell you the truth, no Pack parent would be caught dead associating with any Madlax cheater trash.

And to tell you the truth no Madlax parent would be caught dead associating with any person, lying Pack trash.

Wow isn't this fun and informative :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what you say must be true, right? Listen up holdback cheater dad. You lied for years about having ANY holdbacks. Years and years and years and years you lived the Madlax lie of having NO holdbacks. Bro, after all of the years of blatant lies, trust me you have noooooo credibility. None! You are a liar. Your kid is a holdback. All of his team mates are holdbacks. Madlax has more holdbacks than any MD team, as documented numerous times on this very thread. You are the vermine of youth sports. Enough said?

Copy paste repeat, copy paste repeat. I am from LI and will continue to lie repeatedly and somehow take the high ground. At least come up with something new, just one thing. Even better stay on the LI board where perhaps someone might care about what you say but I doubt even that. Or perhaps step up and at least answer one very simple question, why do you care so much about MD lacrosse? Since no one has answered that question yet after being asked multiple times I will tell you why. Because at the heart of it you are actually offended by the fact that a parent on another team might believe or even know their son or the team he plays for is good at lacrosse. Sadly this is not just limited to MD teams, you hate every other team, as documented numerous times on the LI board. What a sad and pathetic way to go through life. Here is a reality, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of kids who are very good at lacrosse, maybe even as good if not better than little johnny LI (proof of that, check out a college roster or top high school rankings).

I am man enough to say WP is the #1 ranked team and that LI as a region probably has the highest concentration of good lacrosse players. Good for the kids (in spite of the horror show parents), job well done. The thing is I am also man enough to realize that there are a ton of great teams and players out there, many of whom are better than my kid. I am also man enough to not knock other teams and kids to somehow make myself feel better. Sadly that does not appear to be true for you and I actually feel sorry for you and any team that you are associated with.

So keep on hating, hate MD lacrosse, hate other LI lacrosse teams because "baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake it off, I shake it off…"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought I answered your question many many times before, but maybe not. Why do I care so much about MD lacrosse? Because it completely blows my mind that an entire state of youth teams can be so corrupt. Really. Blows my mind about the extent to which all your teams cheat. Not just Madlax or other known documented low integrity teams, but all of the teams in the HoCo league. Based on numbers every team should probably have one holdback. Two holdbacks would be a lot, based on the number of holdbacks exist in any typical grade. So I give any team a pass for having one or two holdbacks. But when teams start hoarding them, and have four to six, just to win a few youth lacrosse games, then you have crossed the line in my book. When I learned that basically every MD team has 15+, holdbacks, that blew a gasket in my brain. I’m not going to get into all of the reasons why that’s so bad, because I’ve already posted it many times on here, but the biggest reason has nothing to do with me. It doesn’t affect me. If I cared so much about winning a few youth games, which I don’t, it wouldn't matter anyway since my kids team has been beating all of the MD holdback cheaters since day one. So why should I care. Because it is just so wrong on so many levels, none more important than what you are doing to your own on age kids, who never get the development that they deserve. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders. Yet not one of those players were what I would classify as top players. None. I guarantee there were a couple of on age kids on that team, with more talent, that never stepped on the field. If there wasn’t, then shame on the coaches. Another perfect example of a MD holdback team that only recruits size and age, at the expense of real, athletic, on age MD players. There you have it. If you don’t see the absurdness in your corrupt lacrosse world, then it’s even worse than I thought. MD lacrosse is just one huge hot mess. It’s very difficult to comprehend what you people are allowing to happen to lacrosse in MD. Seriously, if you don’t see the insanity of it all, you should be concerned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.

You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders. [/quote]

You are uninformed, few holdbacks and not even the biggest team at the tournament much less in the entire history oh 7th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders.

You are uninformed, few holdbacks and not even the biggest team at the tournament much less in the entire history oh 7th grade lacrosse. [/quote]

Not the biggest team in the tournament?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me!!!

You cheating piece of garbage. That entire team was high school kids. Of the starters more than half were over six feet tall. I’ve been doing this a long time. I’ve never seen a bunch of seventh graders that size. Seventh graders. What a joke. You parents are cheating slime. Is it so important that you have your 15 year olds play 12 year olds? Does that make any sense to you?? I use to think Madlax was the biggest cheater team but I don’t see how any 7th grade team can be bigger cheaters than the Hawks. Congrats. You now get the distinction! Slimiest of the slime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which are the top 2024 Baltimore teams? We as new to the area and need to select teams for a tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.

You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.

Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!

Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??

Can't argue with notIntelligent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am so sick of hearing from this blow hard has-been (or never-was) who is living his glory years through his 12 year old son that happens to be small for his grade so everyone bigger than him is a cheater. Dude just watch the games and STFU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why not talk about Looneys beating 91 three times in a row in the span of a week? One of Looneys better players left for "greener" pastures after the fall to join 91. How you like them apples?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unhinged to say the least, much like the FF LI dad who for the second tourney in a row decided that screaming "WSYL" at 13 yo kids is the right way to represent your club and the sport. At least be a man and approach a parent with that pathetic stuff. I am sure you will have a receptive audience.

To your post, it is actually not simple logic, simple minded logic perhaps. There is one huge assumption you make to get to your factually incorrect point and that is that every holdback will be in your magic "13" number (a number that can be debated along with your "15" for the WSYL). This is completely false and kills your entire argument. Once again you have no idea the ages of the kids on the teams or in that "13" no matter what bizarre logic you use. So it is not "indisputable evidence" at all. You can keep posting the same factually wrong rant on every MD team every time. As my kid said to me about the WSYL screamer, "that dude is sad".

And by the way how do you sleep at night knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a lying, whinny DB in life, well done papa.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unhinged to say the least, much like the FF LI dad who for the second tourney in a row decided that screaming "WSYL" at 13 yo kids is the right way to represent your club and the sport. At least be a man and approach a parent with that pathetic stuff. I am sure you will have a receptive audience.

To your post, it is actually not simple logic, simple minded logic perhaps. There is one huge assumption you make to get to your factually incorrect point and that is that every holdback will be in your magic "13" number (a number that can be debated along with your "15" for the WSYL). This is completely false and kills your entire argument. Once again you have no idea the ages of the kids on the teams or in that "13" no matter what bizarre logic you use. So it is not "indisputable evidence" at all. You can keep posting the same factually wrong rant on every MD team every time. As my kid said to me about the WSYL screamer, "that dude is sad".

And by the way how do you sleep at night knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a lying, whinny DB in life, well done papa.

What all MD parents have on their side in this nonsensical argument is reality, which continues to escape this FLID Dad. Why Long Island parents continue to obsess about a money grab U-13 tournament in Denver is beyond me. Most MD clubs elect to skip that tourney because it's a complete waste of money when they can get better 7th grade competition at any NLF tournament or just stay home and go to NAL or Naptown. Better teams without financially burdening parents and dumping money in Warrior and Jake Steinfeld's pockets. WSYL exists to satisfy the vanity of mom and dad having a DVR recording of little Sal playing in an empty stadium on 4th of July. It has nothing to do with the best competition or even remotely developing kids for the rigors of HS lax where age means nothing.

So call us cheaters all you want, but in the real world, your posts are baseless, nonsensical and childish. There are plenty of good parents associated with these Long Island teams, but the vocal minority of pure stunads drowns out any sanity. I know my 13 year old "on age" MD laxer will be enjoying his 4th of July with family and his 20 other "on age" teammates, getting ready for their last tournament without a thought in the world about the WSYL or the mediocre U-13 teams playing there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you even imagine the horror show of being on a team with a parent like this. Assume this guy/gal is representative of the typical WP parent. LI board, MD board, denigrating every other team other than WP and spewing false statements (seven holdback additions, false; "teams are comparable", false; cheaters, false). Apparently there are only 18-20 good lacrosse players on the planet and everyone else should just give up. Well done on representing that #1 ranking with grace and dignity. It is very odd that people from a team that is ranked #1 have to spend so much time defending the ranking, knocking other programs, calling people cheaters, etc.

Madlax has lost zero games since the start of the lacrosse year in the Fall, zero. Will they lose this summer, maybe. There are lots of great clubs and kids out there and looking forward to some good games. End of the day, win or lose, who really cares as long as the kids have fun and continue to develop. You live in some dream world where you are the guardian of 2024 lacrosse and that 7th grade lacrosse has any meaning past the short term (24 hours after a game). You rant about the evils of MD lacrosse and we laugh at you because you are just as bad. MD parents don't make the rules under which we play but you do control your actions as an adult which are as much to blame for what is wrong with youth lacrosse (abhorrent behavior in the stands and on the sidelines, constant bragging, constant lies, constant knocking of 7th grade kids, etc.). And so not to rile everyone on LI up this behavior is seen across all regions. It is all more than a little pathetic and a sad commentary on the state of youth sports. So please enough with the holier than thou attitude, no one is buying it.

Let me save you the time of a response because I know you are incapable of coming up with anything novel.

"Cheater cheater, holdback, holdback, we are #1, we are #1, the lacrosse gods ranked us #1, you stink, you stink." Does that about cover it?

I loved everything you said except the part about every region- this guy is alone in his absurdity. He is an Meanyhat who posts on multiple boards and has no originality. He needs to stop disrespecting Ali by ending posts with his quote. I know exactly which dad this guy is - last summer drinking out of a hotel coffee cup thinking he was being tricky as he got drunker and more obnoxious. Skinny little man who is only tuff behind a keyboard. Would love to see him lost in an alley sometime he would stop barking about cheaters real fast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What all MD parents have on their side in this nonsensical argument is reality, which continues to escape this FLID Dad. Why Long Island parents continue to obsess about a money grab U-13 tournament in Denver is beyond me. Most MD clubs elect to skip that tourney because it's a complete waste of money when they can get better 7th grade competition at any NLF tournament or just stay home and go to NAL or Naptown. Better teams without financially burdening parents and dumping money in Warrior and Jake Steinfeld's pockets. WSYL exists to satisfy the vanity of mom and dad having a DVR recording of little Sal playing in an empty stadium on 4th of July. It has nothing to do with the best competition or even remotely developing kids for the rigors of HS lax where age means nothing.

So call us cheaters all you want, but in the real world, your posts are baseless, nonsensical and childish. There are plenty of good parents associated with these Long Island teams, but the vocal minority of pure stunads drowns out any sanity. I know my 13 year old "on age" MD laxer will be enjoying his 4th of July with family and his 20 other "on age" teammates, getting ready for their last tournament without a thought in the world about the WSYL or the mediocre U-13 teams playing there.

Stop lying about the holdbacks. We have them, and a lot of them. Let's be honest. Most of the roster of AA teams are holdbacks. And every team is playing completely within the rules. Not one team is cheating. Even if every kid on all of our teams is 15 years old, we are playing by the rules. No apology necessary!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all fun and games for the tournament directors and holdback parents until a 6 ft tall, 190 pound, 15 year man child ends up seriously injuring a 100 pound 13 year old age on kid. As this perverse grade vs age loophole continues to be increasingly exploited, we’re going to see more concussions, broken bones and sadly perhaps a paralyzing neck injury. I really hope the insanity stops before we hit that tragic point. It’s one of the many reasons other more evolved youth sports run by responsible adults don’t let that match up ever happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all fun and games for the tournament directors and holdback parents until a 6 ft tall, 190 pound, 15 year man child ends up seriously injuring a 100 pound 13 year old age on kid. As this perverse grade vs age loophole continues to be increasingly exploited, we’re going to see more concussions, broken bones and sadly perhaps a paralyzing neck injury. I really hope the insanity stops before we hit that tragic point. It’s one of the many reasons other more evolved youth sports run by responsible adults don’t let that match up ever happen.

Most big kids I know play cautiously around smaller kids because they know the refs will call the game so as to protect the smaller kids. If a big kid hits a small kid, immediate flag. If a small kid slashes a big kid in the kidneys with a baseball swing, no foul. I watched a Legacy Launch (ahem, Taz) versus Edge game in Delaware a couple of weeks ago. The Edge team, which was twice the size of the Taz kids, were completely in control and played clean. It was the Taz kids that were swinging wildly. It got so bad that finally the refs had to start calling the Taz kids and they spent the rest of the game in the penalty box. Guess it was frustrating to go 0-5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which are the top 2024 Baltimore teams? We as new to the area and need to select teams for a tryout.

In Baltimore, the top 2024s are Looneys and 91MD. A step below are Crabs and FCA. All good programs, I’d do the tryouts and see which is a good fit.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard