BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 09:37 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 06:41 AM
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 06:38 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 09:04 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 07:08 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 06:28 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 12/06/19 02:57 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,895
Posts259,742
Members2,151
Most Online10,285
Nov 14th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286554
06/13/19 10:01 AM
06/13/19 10:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders. [/quote]

You are uninformed, few holdbacks and not even the biggest team at the tournament much less in the entire history oh 7th grade lacrosse.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286588
06/13/19 01:18 PM
06/13/19 01:18 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders.


You are uninformed, few holdbacks and not even the biggest team at the tournament much less in the entire history oh 7th grade lacrosse. [/quote]

Not the biggest team in the tournament?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me!!!

You cheating piece of garbage. That entire team was high school kids. Of the starters more than half were over six feet tall. I’ve been doing this a long time. I’ve never seen a bunch of seventh graders that size. Seventh graders. What a joke. You parents are cheating slime. Is it so important that you have your 15 year olds play 12 year olds? Does that make any sense to you?? I use to think Madlax was the biggest cheater team but I don’t see how any 7th grade team can be bigger cheaters than the Hawks. Congrats. You now get the distinction! Slimiest of the slime.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286590
06/13/19 01:25 PM
06/13/19 01:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Which are the top 2024 Baltimore teams? We as new to the area and need to select teams for a tryout.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286616
06/13/19 06:24 PM
06/13/19 06:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286701
06/14/19 08:59 PM
06/14/19 08:59 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286761
06/16/19 06:53 PM
06/16/19 06:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??




Can't argue with notIntelligent

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286778
06/16/19 09:53 PM
06/16/19 09:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??




I am so sick of hearing from this blow hard has-been (or never-was) who is living his glory years through his 12 year old son that happens to be small for his grade so everyone bigger than him is a cheater. Dude just watch the games and STFU!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286826
06/17/19 09:32 AM
06/17/19 09:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



why not talk about Looneys beating 91 three times in a row in the span of a week? One of Looneys better players left for "greener" pastures after the fall to join 91. How you like them apples?

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286846
06/17/19 10:59 AM
06/17/19 10:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??





Unhinged to say the least, much like the FF LI dad who for the second tourney in a row decided that screaming "WSYL" at 13 yo kids is the right way to represent your club and the sport. At least be a man and approach a parent with that pathetic stuff. I am sure you will have a receptive audience.

To your post, it is actually not simple logic, simple minded logic perhaps. There is one huge assumption you make to get to your factually incorrect point and that is that every holdback will be in your magic "13" number (a number that can be debated along with your "15" for the WSYL). This is completely false and kills your entire argument. Once again you have no idea the ages of the kids on the teams or in that "13" no matter what bizarre logic you use. So it is not "indisputable evidence" at all. You can keep posting the same factually wrong rant on every MD team every time. As my kid said to me about the WSYL screamer, "that dude is sad".

And by the way how do you sleep at night knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a lying, whinny DB in life, well done papa.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286860
06/17/19 12:55 PM
06/17/19 12:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??





Unhinged to say the least, much like the FF LI dad who for the second tourney in a row decided that screaming "WSYL" at 13 yo kids is the right way to represent your club and the sport. At least be a man and approach a parent with that pathetic stuff. I am sure you will have a receptive audience.

To your post, it is actually not simple logic, simple minded logic perhaps. There is one huge assumption you make to get to your factually incorrect point and that is that every holdback will be in your magic "13" number (a number that can be debated along with your "15" for the WSYL). This is completely false and kills your entire argument. Once again you have no idea the ages of the kids on the teams or in that "13" no matter what bizarre logic you use. So it is not "indisputable evidence" at all. You can keep posting the same factually wrong rant on every MD team every time. As my kid said to me about the WSYL screamer, "that dude is sad".

And by the way how do you sleep at night knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a lying, whinny DB in life, well done papa.


What all MD parents have on their side in this nonsensical argument is reality, which continues to escape this FLID Dad. Why Long Island parents continue to obsess about a money grab U-13 tournament in Denver is beyond me. Most MD clubs elect to skip that tourney because it's a complete waste of money when they can get better 7th grade competition at any NLF tournament or just stay home and go to NAL or Naptown. Better teams without financially burdening parents and dumping money in Warrior and Jake Steinfeld's pockets. WSYL exists to satisfy the vanity of mom and dad having a DVR recording of little Sal playing in an empty stadium on 4th of July. It has nothing to do with the best competition or even remotely developing kids for the rigors of HS lax where age means nothing.

So call us cheaters all you want, but in the real world, your posts are baseless, nonsensical and childish. There are plenty of good parents associated with these Long Island teams, but the vocal minority of pure stunads drowns out any sanity. I know my 13 year old "on age" MD laxer will be enjoying his 4th of July with family and his 20 other "on age" teammates, getting ready for their last tournament without a thought in the world about the WSYL or the mediocre U-13 teams playing there.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286926
06/17/19 09:33 PM
06/17/19 09:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If my memory serves me correct, Madlax has lost one game in the past year, to LI Express in the final of the NLF. I don't think WP made the semis of that tournament, or did they? Would love to see WP play Madlax, Hawks, Team 91, and Next Level in full time regulation games over the course of 4 straight weeks. If they could run that gauntlet, then good for them. My money says probably not.


Bro, why are you talking about a year ago? That was a life time ago. Since then, Madlax has added seven additional holdbacks. Wolfpack has added players as well (but not holdbacks, of course). Last year is completely inconsequential for both teams. Understand?? Good.

For starters, take the Hawks off the table. They are an abysmal team. Absolutely gigantic, but atrocious lacrosse players. Trust me, the Pack won't be wasting any time going down that road again, any time soon. By all accounts (on the BOTC MD thread), all of your little cheater teams are comparable, trading victories and losses each week in your little hoco cheater league. If your top teams, can't completely demolish a team like the Hawks (which they can't!), the Pack has no use for them. Sorry to be so blunt, but those are the facts. We'll continue to play in the 2023 "A" bracket, in search of actual competition.

~Parent of the #1 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD - Inside Lacrosse Magazine/US Club Lacrosse






Can you even imagine the horror show of being on a team with a parent like this. Assume this guy/gal is representative of the typical WP parent. LI board, MD board, denigrating every other team other than WP and spewing false statements (seven holdback additions, false; "teams are comparable", false; cheaters, false). Apparently there are only 18-20 good lacrosse players on the planet and everyone else should just give up. Well done on representing that #1 ranking with grace and dignity. It is very odd that people from a team that is ranked #1 have to spend so much time defending the ranking, knocking other programs, calling people cheaters, etc.

Madlax has lost zero games since the start of the lacrosse year in the Fall, zero. Will they lose this summer, maybe. There are lots of great clubs and kids out there and looking forward to some good games. End of the day, win or lose, who really cares as long as the kids have fun and continue to develop. You live in some dream world where you are the guardian of 2024 lacrosse and that 7th grade lacrosse has any meaning past the short term (24 hours after a game). You rant about the evils of MD lacrosse and we laugh at you because you are just as bad. MD parents don't make the rules under which we play but you do control your actions as an adult which are as much to blame for what is wrong with youth lacrosse (abhorrent behavior in the stands and on the sidelines, constant bragging, constant lies, constant knocking of 7th grade kids, etc.). And so not to rile everyone on LI up this behavior is seen across all regions. It is all more than a little pathetic and a sad commentary on the state of youth sports. So please enough with the holier than thou attitude, no one is buying it.

Let me save you the time of a response because I know you are incapable of coming up with anything novel.

"Cheater cheater, holdback, holdback, we are #1, we are #1, the lacrosse gods ranked us #1, you stink, you stink." Does that about cover it?



I loved everything you said except the part about every region- this guy is alone in his absurdity. He is an Meanyhat who posts on multiple boards and has no originality. He needs to stop disrespecting Ali by ending posts with his quote. I know exactly which dad this guy is - last summer drinking out of a hotel coffee cup thinking he was being tricky as he got drunker and more obnoxious. Skinny little man who is only tuff behind a keyboard. Would love to see him lost in an alley sometime he would stop barking about cheaters real fast!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #286927
06/17/19 09:34 PM
06/17/19 09:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you only watched the Hawks play once all weekend, then you missed a good team with very good players. The Eclipse and Hawks game was a great semi-final. The Hawks are ON AGE 12-13 year olds. STOP MAKING STUFF UP. There is only ONE player which could maybe be called what you say is a "holdback". Don't make things up and bash a team that you watched once while they were playing their 4th game of the day against a rested Long Island 91 team that was playing its 3rd game. Great way to line up a tournament by the way. The Hawks lost that game at the face off X, and hardly had possession. 91's FO guy was as big as any kid on the Hawks. You beat a completely gassed Hawks team, congrats, good luck at the U-13 Jake Steinfeld Bowl in Denver.


You can bash MD lax all you want, but DONT lie and make things up about a team you know absolutely nothing about.



Ok. My bad. You have only one single holdback. Great. Then we’ll see you in Denver at the WSYL. NOT! Holdback teams don’t qualify for the WSYL now do they? NOW YOU STOP MAKING garbage UP, CHEATER TRASH!

Your little high school team was the talk of the tourney. Everywhere I went, I heard people talking about how very over the top that cheater team was. The elephant in the room! Disgraceful!!!

FYI crybaby cheater dad. Pack played the 2nd best team in the tourney right before playing your horrendous team. Right before that they played the 3rd best team. Eclipse is a mediocre team at best. Although when playing the Hawks I’m sure it felt insurmountable.

Hawks should be banned from the 7th grade bracket on a tournaments. Utterly disgraceful!




Let’s look at it this way, MD cheater trash. Since the hawks don’t have enough on age players to go to the WSYL, what is that really telling us? Let’s say the hawks have 25 kids on the roster. They need 15 on age kids in order to have enough kids to play in Denver. But they obviously don’t have 15 on age players, or they would be going. That means that 11 or more players are holdbacks. So let’s be crazy kind here and say 11 kids are confirmed holdbacks. It’s probably more, but let’s use that as the minimum, just because I’m a nice guy. How many players actually touch the field in competitive games? I’m going to give you the answer. It’s 13. Ok. A little quick math here. This means that only 2 on age hawk players touch the field in any given competitive game. My example, as we know, is ultra conservative, and the real number is probably more like one or none. But best case scenario for the hawks is only 2 on age players actually play. There you have it, Chester trash. Indisputable evidence that the hawks play exclusively cheater holdback kids. You proud of that, cheater? How you sleep at night, knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a cheating DB in life. Great job daddy-o. Would you like to respond to my very simple logic? I seriously doubt you will, because you have no logical leg to stand on, my little cheater hold back parent. Whatcha got??





Unhinged to say the least, much like the FF LI dad who for the second tourney in a row decided that screaming "WSYL" at 13 yo kids is the right way to represent your club and the sport. At least be a man and approach a parent with that pathetic stuff. I am sure you will have a receptive audience.

To your post, it is actually not simple logic, simple minded logic perhaps. There is one huge assumption you make to get to your factually incorrect point and that is that every holdback will be in your magic "13" number (a number that can be debated along with your "15" for the WSYL). This is completely false and kills your entire argument. Once again you have no idea the ages of the kids on the teams or in that "13" no matter what bizarre logic you use. So it is not "indisputable evidence" at all. You can keep posting the same factually wrong rant on every MD team every time. As my kid said to me about the WSYL screamer, "that dude is sad".

And by the way how do you sleep at night knowing that you are teaching your kid to be a lying, whinny DB in life, well done papa.


What all MD parents have on their side in this nonsensical argument is reality, which continues to escape this FLID Dad. Why Long Island parents continue to obsess about a money grab U-13 tournament in Denver is beyond me. Most MD clubs elect to skip that tourney because it's a complete waste of money when they can get better 7th grade competition at any NLF tournament or just stay home and go to NAL or Naptown. Better teams without financially burdening parents and dumping money in Warrior and Jake Steinfeld's pockets. WSYL exists to satisfy the vanity of mom and dad having a DVR recording of little Sal playing in an empty stadium on 4th of July. It has nothing to do with the best competition or even remotely developing kids for the rigors of HS lax where age means nothing.

So call us cheaters all you want, but in the real world, your posts are baseless, nonsensical and childish. There are plenty of good parents associated with these Long Island teams, but the vocal minority of pure stunads drowns out any sanity. I know my 13 year old "on age" MD laxer will be enjoying his 4th of July with family and his 20 other "on age" teammates, getting ready for their last tournament without a thought in the world about the WSYL or the mediocre U-13 teams playing there.



Stop lying about the holdbacks. We have them, and a lot of them. Let's be honest. Most of the roster of AA teams are holdbacks. And every team is playing completely within the rules. Not one team is cheating. Even if every kid on all of our teams is 15 years old, we are playing by the rules. No apology necessary!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #286940
06/18/19 06:06 AM
06/18/19 06:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



It’s all fun and games for the tournament directors and holdback parents until a 6 ft tall, 190 pound, 15 year man child ends up seriously injuring a 100 pound 13 year old age on kid. As this perverse grade vs age loophole continues to be increasingly exploited, we’re going to see more concussions, broken bones and sadly perhaps a paralyzing neck injury. I really hope the insanity stops before we hit that tragic point. It’s one of the many reasons other more evolved youth sports run by responsible adults don’t let that match up ever happen.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #287017
06/18/19 01:56 PM
06/18/19 01:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s all fun and games for the tournament directors and holdback parents until a 6 ft tall, 190 pound, 15 year man child ends up seriously injuring a 100 pound 13 year old age on kid. As this perverse grade vs age loophole continues to be increasingly exploited, we’re going to see more concussions, broken bones and sadly perhaps a paralyzing neck injury. I really hope the insanity stops before we hit that tragic point. It’s one of the many reasons other more evolved youth sports run by responsible adults don’t let that match up ever happen.


Most big kids I know play cautiously around smaller kids because they know the refs will call the game so as to protect the smaller kids. If a big kid hits a small kid, immediate flag. If a small kid slashes a big kid in the kidneys with a baseball swing, no foul. I watched a Legacy Launch (ahem, Taz) versus Edge game in Delaware a couple of weeks ago. The Edge team, which was twice the size of the Taz kids, were completely in control and played clean. It was the Taz kids that were swinging wildly. It got so bad that finally the refs had to start calling the Taz kids and they spent the rest of the game in the penalty box. Guess it was frustrating to go 0-5.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #287113
06/19/19 11:35 PM
06/19/19 11:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which are the top 2024 Baltimore teams? We as new to the area and need to select teams for a tryout.


In Baltimore, the top 2024s are Looneys and 91MD. A step below are Crabs and FCA. All good programs, I’d do the tryouts and see which is a good fit.

Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1