BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 36 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express should win it this weekend.

They will lose their first game!

I'm wondering how many new kids CoachC has recruited because of his recent losses.

So did CoachC beat Hawks in the final? Not posted on TM. I heard the Blastards at the field making every excuse under the sun as to why their superstars got smoked. I’m glad I had my kayak with me, because I was able to paddle home on a river of Blastard tears! Lol!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm wondering how many new kids CoachC has recruited because of his recent losses.

Lol! No need to recruit. Champs! They should roll from here to the WSYL next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents should be very concerned right now. They didn’t look bad, but definitely did not look like a top team. There’s just not enough size on that team to compete with the elite level clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents should be very concerned right now. They didn’t look bad, but definitely did not look like a top team. There’s just not enough size on that team to compete with the elite level clubs.

They looked lost out there. Almost scared. Hopefully for the boys it was just a speed bump and they will figure it out. I think size is definitely an issue though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Concerned about what? They can’t be the best team? Just a really good team. That’s what wrong with all this nonsense. The team loses or doesn’t play well and it’s blasphemy?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Concerned about what? They can’t be the best team? Just a really good team. That’s what wrong with all this nonsense. The team loses or doesn’t play well and it’s blasphemy?

Only to the Blastards. They need a suicide watch on the parents today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Problem with this sport is everyone psycho-analyzes every weekend like it is the end of the world. So a team lost this weekend. It's up to them now to identify why they lost, fix it in practice and improve for the next tournament. It is called coaching & development. I'll put my money on 91 to get it right. Demonstrated track record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ideal team is a just a team where kids are players, not superstars, but can catch and throw, and solid coaching. Problem is all the parents of the kids that can play, need them on an A team. There are no more B teams anymore. It’s the A team and then something between A and C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Problem with this sport is everyone psycho-analyzes every weekend like it is the end of the world. So a team lost this weekend. It's up to them now to identify why they lost, fix it in practice and improve for the next tournament. It is called coaching & development. I'll put my money on 91 to get it right. Demonstrated track record.

Demonstrated with every year except 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those over the top parents have scared away everyone. Not only do they talk trash about other teams, they put down players on their own team. It’s that pompous attitude that chases away talent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fix in practice, coaching, development. You must be new.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those over the top parents have scared away everyone. Not only do they talk trash about other teams, they put down players on their own team. It’s that pompous attitude that chases away talent.

Just look at what happened to Geese!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who wins li lax fest this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 2025 Igloo. Looks like they typically win at tournaments, but they look to be weaker competition tournaments. Do they ever play 91, Express, Express North, Laxachussetts, Hawks, etc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why arguing between Express and Ninety One? At least they play good competition. They're both good. How about calling the the BS like True Blue - rather True BS. They stack a tournament where it's their team vs. C maybe D level teams then parade around when they win. Hilarious! Why aren't they playing in Laxfest ???? maybe because they got smoked last few times. What a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive. Did anyone watch the Express vs Hawks first game on Sunday, before the final? Probably one of the most exciting youth games I have ever seen. About 15 min of sudden death back and forth lacrosse with kids selling out and both teams having a chance to win it. Some great players out on the field and exactly what youth lacrosse should be like. Both groups of parents showed excellent sportsmanship and respect for one another, again exactly what youth sports should be about. I would watch those 2 teams play everyday if I could. Great game and great competition!

There were also some other great games and teams there at this level. Laxachusetts was very good, 91 LI well coached. Some serious competition all around this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or replace the dead weight with new, better, stronger players at tryouts. You must be new.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 2025 Igloo. Looks like they typically win at tournaments, but they look to be weaker competition tournaments. Do they ever play 91, Express, Express North, Laxachussetts, Hawks, etc?

Igloo is lower tier A team. They do not win competitive tournaments and to the best of my knowledge have never beaten 91 or Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares.... I laugh at all these crazy parents on here talking how great their 6th grade team is .. just a HEADS UP IT MEANS nothing the kids will all find their way in the end ... As long as you kid is having fun and enjoying himself then that is all that matters so sit in your chair and just encourage your son believe me it goes fast just enjoy the moment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express-Chaney vs. Tribal final prediction at NALA 2025. Express winner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares enjoy he trip. And to the parents of the practice squad have fun cheering.. Lax intervention time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a rumor of teams having to submit proof of players grade (current school report card) like they do for PAL football because of all the complaints that tournament officials are receiving. Any team caught cheating risks tournament disqualification or banned from trying out for Denver wsyl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a rumor of teams having to submit proof of players grade (current school report card) like they do for PAL football because of all the complaints that tournament officials are receiving. Any team caught cheating risks tournament disqualification or banned from trying out for Denver wsyl

Where did you hear this? Because it’s total nonsense. I actually think you made it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its the tourney directors that run the clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick CoachC, hide the 7th grader! He is small, it should be easy enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did you hear this? Because it’s total nonsense. I actually think you made it up.

Lol!! Tournament directors don’t care about that at all!! Lol! They just want to fill their brackets! And since 91 and Express run most of the tourneys, you know they won’t look to change anything! Do you see how many teams are at Laxfest?? There are almost 300. At probably $1500 per team, that tourney is bringing in almost $500K. You really think they’re going to change anything? You’re hysterical! And don’t even get me started on all of the out of state teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s 100 percent true. Nobody is changing anything. You can’t even get a parking spot at farmingdale. 100s of teams paying top dollar, nobody is walking around looking at report cards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? How’d those fixes work out for you? Blast just got beat by a town team. You still don’t think it’s time to worry?? Half that team will be gone after the season, replaced by bigger stronger kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? How’d those fixes work out for you? Blast just got beat by a town team. You still don’t think it’s time to worry?? Half that team will be gone after the season, replaced by bigger stronger kids.

They look like they've never had a practice. Who is going to the tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not my boy! Not with these coaches! So after this car wreck loss, what do these stand up guys do? Rip the kids! What a despicable and disgusting thing to do!

This is their team and they have created it as they wanted with friends and family getting preference while falling in love with so called stars and their new toys on both ends of the field who couldn’t produce. This is all on 91. Plain and simple, I can’t lie to you. These gentlemen should apologize to each one of these boys individually, but they wouldn’t know how to find the courage to do what is right. Three more events and we are moving on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Express going to stop using kids in older grades? They aren’t even holdbacks in 2025 - they are 2024s!!! Cheating. Plain and simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is lower tier A team. They do not win competitive tournaments and to the best of my knowledge have never beaten 91 or Express.

Igloo is a mediocre B team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Express going to stop using kids in older grades? They aren’t even holdbacks in 2025 - they are 2024s!!! Cheating. Plain and simple.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. There are some 2026's on that team. No 2024's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares enjoy he trip. And to the parents of the practice squad have fun cheering.. Lax intervention time.

Great weekend of lacrosse. A well run tourney. Refs weren't great but didn't change any outcome. Igloo had a tough call to end game but could have gone either way, and I'm not an Igloo parent. CoachC had impressive weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. There are some 2026's on that team. No 2024's.

There is at least one 2024 and most people know his name, number and position. It is what it is but dont make notIntelligent statements. Just ignore the chatter about it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is at least one 2024 and most people know his name, number and position. It is what it is but dont make notIntelligent statements. Just ignore the chatter about it and move on.

I assume he's age eligible to play with the 2025 group next year for WSYL? If that's the case, no issues with him playing with 2025's now. The whole graduation year classification is for the High School age groups, so college coaches know what/who they're looking at for recruiting purposes. At the youth level all it does is promote people complaining about kids playing outside of their graduation year classification. If parents really want their older kid playing down with younger kids, well, all the better for the younger kids to play against better competition, and too bad for the older kid when he gets to high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The unstoppable elite AA 91 team, I guess not so unstoppable after all. 😂🤣😂🤣
Parents better be ready to move to their B team. Looks like they will need to do more overhauling.
🤣😂🤣😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume he's age eligible to play with the 2025 group next year for WSYL? If that's the case, no issues with him playing with 2025's now. The whole graduation year classification is for the High School age groups, so college coaches know what/who they're looking at for recruiting purposes. At the youth level all it does is promote people complaining about kids playing outside of their graduation year classification. If parents really want their older kid playing down with younger kids, well, all the better for the younger kids to play against better competition, and too bad for the older kid when he gets to high school.

This is correct. It is based on expected year of graduation. He’ll be playing on the WSYL team next. These complaints are getting more and more useless when looking at the current landscape of youth lacrosse. How many kids from 91 are from out of state? Every team has holdbacks, whether you want to admit it on not. National teams popping up everywhere. It’s disgraceful and really too bad for the kids. The parents get so caught up in the machine that they can’t what it’s doing to the kids.

Also, maybe Express is just doing it so they don’t lose to town teams like some other club. Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way could he play next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not my boy! Not with these coaches! So after this car wreck loss, what do these stand up guys do? Rip the kids! What a despicable and disgusting thing to do!

This is their team and they have created it as they wanted with friends and family getting preference while falling in love with so called stars and their new toys on both ends of the field who couldn’t produce. This is all on 91. Plain and simple, I can’t lie to you. These gentlemen should apologize to each one of these boys individually, but they wouldn’t know how to find the courage to do what is right. Three more events and we are moving on.

The 91 Director who runs the team can't direct LaxinItUp. Blame's the kids for loses when he should be looking in the mirror like an adult. He thinks if he brings in fresh kids at tryouts that will change but it won't because he's the problem.

Page 29 of 36 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard