BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Held them to one goal wow, Lomo's goalie really is on another level.

You must be very proud parents.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are talking about a scrimmage?
6th grade Girls???
The Coach , Team and Parents ....Hall of Fame!
You were 500 in Maryland
Really get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo goalie dad and I’d rather NOT use your name you are turning everyone INCLUDING your daughters teammates against her. How many times you want to tell everyone your daughter is on another level. This donk does not represent our team we are all pretty realistic with our team. We have a solid group that is a low level A team. Not anywhere close the YJA but the kids are being coached well and are improving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo goalie dad and I’d rather NOT use your name you are turning everyone INCLUDING your daughters teammates against her. How many times you want to tell everyone your daughter is on another level. This donk does not represent our team we are all pretty realistic with our team. We have a solid group that is a low level A team. Not anywhere close the YJA but the kids are being coached well and are improving

You'll miss her next year when she wins a National Championship with Spallina and you end up with a C goalie or the A castoff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina has 2 good goalies, and wants none of your nonsense - keep next level bonding with your lomo team daddy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is LOMOs team had about 7 practices together and not yet fully stacked, while the other YJ teams have been practicing together for years. The talent pulled from Elevate is the best of the best of 25s anywhere and they have a Goalie that is unmatched. It will be interesting to see what happens come fall after they have been practicing together all summer and have all the talent kinks worked out. Think about how easily they were able to spank YJB, without all that. Yikes!

Funniest post ever. We can all tell you’re new, goalie dad. Just try to make it through the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'll miss her next year when she wins a National Championship with Spallina and you end up with a C goalie or the A castoff.

Wow. Just WOW. I'm shocked anyone would write this. It has to be a troll b/c no parent can be this notIntelligent. If it is her parent, your daughter isn't going anywhere if she's even half as notIntelligent as you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo goalie dad or mom your putting your daughter in a tough corner Shameful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(Popcorn in hand) this is great to follow. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(Popcorn in hand) this is great to follow. Lol

Shouldn't be awkward at all at the YJB tent at Lax Fest this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have full confidence it is not the goalie's father. He is a good man and a quiet guy. Its some other troll stirring the pot. And, what Lomo did or did not do in MD is irrelevant to the conversation regarding one occurrence when Lomo and Janelli played. As I stated, I hope they play again and doubt the score would be 9-1 again. Lomo tent will be just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo goalie dad or mom your putting your daughter in a tough corner Shameful

The real joke of it is it's not even true. Who knows what will show up come tryouts? Maybe a girl who doesn't play travel yet, maybe a girl who plays for another club, maybe a boy who identifies as a girl. A very ignorant statement. He'll learn the hard way.

"And how about that Lomo goalie" lol lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just noticed that 9D1 reworked the schedule so they don't have to face YJB anymore this weekend.

That's a move typically reserved for CR in her events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hah, yes just saw that as well re: the schedule. Disappointed as well. Not familiar with the other teams in lomo bracket, but knew for sure would've had a good game vs. 91 at least. Perhaps those teams I'm unfamiliar with will surprise to the upside. 91 tristate perhaps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have full confidence it is not the goalie's father. He is a good man and a quiet guy. Its some other troll stirring the pot. And, what Lomo did or did not do in MD is irrelevant to the conversation regarding one occurrence when Lomo and Janelli played. As I stated, I hope they play again and doubt the score would be 9-1 again. Lomo tent will be just fine.

It’s very clear it’s him and it’s pathetic THESE are 6th grade girls. Who cares who wins. So much changes w time and puberty wait til she plays against the re classed Maryland kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does he like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain? Def the goalie dad !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK takes BOTC undercover as “goalie dad” and then as accuser of goalie dad.. Interesting way to try to get your business back on track.

You could just try to actually build into your teams and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches? Wait who is coaching Elevate this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is on here talking smack about yellow jackets. Did they not beat M&D and Hero's in same tournament ?? Something must be going right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is on here talking smack about yellow jackets. Did they not beat M&D and Hero's in same tournament ?? Something must be going right

People are smack talking YJ B and C not A People can’t argue. It’s YJ A M&D and Hero’s then a BIGGGG drop off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remove Hero's from that list, or if you keep them on, then there are a number of other teams to be added that are in contention. Look forward not back. The pack is coming...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to make a sign with my daughter and all it says is "BIGGGG" and drop it in your team huddle after they win-which I will; it'll be in the back of my car waiting. Its closer than you think. Enjoy your time at the top, but stay humble. You will see that sign if your daughter is even still on the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does tourney machine show LI Empire Green as being 2025 champion?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to make a sign with my daughter and all it says is "BIGGGG" and drop it in your team huddle after they win-which I will; it'll be in the back of my car waiting. Its closer than you think. Enjoy your time at the top, but stay humble. You will see that sign if your daughter is even still on the team!

Goalie dad is back! Crazy part is my daughter in on a Maryland team and I can tell it's you sure the parents on that team adore you. To answer your statement yes things change but right now there is a BIG drop off after those three teams watching them play live they are extremely talented. Just for clarity my daughter is not one one of those teams but unlike yourself I am honest with my daughters teams ability. You'll realize someday if you don't ruin your daughters love for the game come 9th grade no one cares who wins So can you drop that sign in the huddle now Crazy Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BIGGGGGG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does tourney machine show LI Empire Green as being 2025 champion?

Empire was in the participatory bracket, YJB was the best team at Lax Fest, but played no one.

9D1 hid in the 2024 bracket and did nothing in a middling performance. They are a glorified daddy ball town team.

YJC kept it classy winning by 19 in one thrilling matchup and tied the only team who could catch and throw. Did BJ even show up? or did he let the team dad's run this one?

YJA got it done and is the top team on the planet, and while there is plenty of dbaggery in that camp, you can't argue with the results.

Apparently Top Gun is winning games and maybe they are the bridesmaid in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comment BadPerson. It was a showcase tourney, The MD coaches had every girl play, and substituted every 4/5 minutes. YJA only cared about winning and never substituted. How many championships has YJA won in a championship type format with Heroes and M&D in the field? ZERO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK takes BOTC undercover as “goalie dad” and then as accuser of goalie dad.. Interesting way to try to get your business back on track.

Very accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate was a very good team last year. They will be a shell of what they were last year...

Yeah, should be interesting. After Spallina the bridesmaid trophy in this age group is very well contested. Is it YJB, 9D1, Legacy, or Top Gun.

We should know soon.

Empire

Only thing that matters at this age is how much your kid is improving and do they enjoy it nothing else. Parents care about which team is better than the others. Go where your kids bring challenged and coached.
YJ B empire TG and Legacy are all good teams Think Legacy will improve as time goes on Programs will get their teams in good tournaments etc.

Went through this nonsense with my oldesr daughters. One was on B team and was top on that team for awhile and suprpassed most of the A team kids my other was on a and plained out.

——-

Exactly it's a long road and it is filled w peaks and valleys having gone through this already with my oldest just sit back and enjoy it and make sure your kids is getting better because it's all that matters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Besides daddy ball and butt kissing? How good would your team be without it? Yeah, exactly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comment BadPerson. It was a showcase tourney, The MD coaches had every girl play, and substituted every 4/5 minutes. YJA only cared about winning and never substituted. How many championships has YJA won in a championship type format with Heroes and M&D in the field? ZERO.

Come on are you measuring things in t shirts wins last year or the most recent head to head competition I wasn’t there and can only go by scores but YJA seems to be much improved as we would expect and were impressive. hero’s and M&D have split their last couple contests and are both exceptional teams that YJ beat pretty handily that said would it shock anyone if it was reverse this weekend answer is No. Everyone is trying to gauge who the top team is and most of us know it doesn’t really matter. These are 6th grade girls it will change by the week just enjoy watching your kid play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on are you measuring things in t shirts wins last year or the most recent head to head competition I wasn’t there and can only go by scores but YJA seems to be much improved as we would expect and were impressive. hero’s and M&D have split their last couple contests and are both exceptional teams that YJ beat pretty handily that said would it shock anyone if it was reverse this weekend answer is No. Everyone is trying to gauge who the top team is and most of us know it doesn’t really matter. These are 6th grade girls it will change by the week just enjoy watching your kid play

YJA played all kids, all lines, all games. How would you know who they played anyway?
The games were all good games and all teams played well. Stop summarizing things you don’t know anything about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA played all kids, all lines, all games. How would you know who they played anyway?
The games were all good games and all teams played well. Stop summarizing things you don’t know anything about.

You may want to confirm that with the backup goalie Mr or Mrs "I wasn't there". All things will has over the next 2-3 championship tourney's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th grade girls Let them have fun and develop who cares who wins the t shirt week to week things can change with these kids M&D Heros Skywalkers, YJ Monster in any order

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th grade girls Let them have fun and develop who cares who wins the t shirt week to week things can change with these kids M&D Heros Skywalkers, YJ Monster in any order

Exactly. All good teams with many strong players. Kudos to these kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems Elevate may have the names of its A team and its B teams mixed up and placed in the wrong divisions?

Was elevate able to correct this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very accurate

What does that even mean? Goalie dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. My daughter is new to M&D this year and it was frustrating earlier this summer at a showcase tourney, until someone reminded me about the "showcase" substitutions vs "championship" tourneys. The M&D director does make this clear before you join the club and before tourney season.

It will be interesting this weekend at LFTC to see what happens when the starters play the majority of the time when it counts. IMO, YJA, Heros, M&D and others could all win on any given day. These are 12 yr old girls so it depends on the day.

M&D Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. My daughter is new to M&D this year and it was frustrating earlier this summer at a showcase tourney, until someone reminded me about the "showcase" substitutions vs "championship" tourneys. The M&D director does make this clear before you join the club and before tourney season.

It will be interesting this weekend at LFTC to see what happens when the starters play the majority of the time when it counts. IMO, YJA, Heros, M&D and others could all win on any given day. These are 12 yr old girls so it depends on the day.

M&D Dad

CR the director of M&D doesn’t care what the format is which is why he only puts 16-18 total players on our rosters playing time is simple with limited substitutions. This was something noticeable Teams all played all their kids YJ didn’t play second goalie but both teams played all their kids. As parents we can help make this a healthy rivalry. These are young girls week to week it will be different and there is so much talent on both these teams YJ got us last week and all the results could very well be completely different this week. Just enjoy the ride with your kids Is your daughter getting better and having fun doing it ? Only thing that matters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or is it Getlleman, who Brought the onslaught of Garden City kids with his deal with DK to Elevate to make their roster almost 30-------and is now coaching the team---- posing as Goalie dad---bc he's bitter about CSH kids leaving to play for YJ Lomo with a small roster and coaches who know their kids name

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard