BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Girls 2020-11th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where did everyone go? This forum use to be packed

By Junior year most parents realize that they were wasting their time living through their kids.

EXACTLY. Kids are all committed and everyone realizes no one was really their friend. They were just tolerated

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the coach turnout for this age group at Summer Genesis? Thank You

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw many coaches walking around and some at my daughter's games from schools still looking for 2020s. Most girls on my daughter's team and opposing teams are already committed, but my impression was it was a good opportunity for girls still looking for a spot to be seen. I am not familiar with most of the colleges I saw represented, but did recognize a few like Wagner, American and Longwood.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most coaches at Summer Genesis were watching commits, but some were still trying to fill their 20s. Lots of coaches at the 21s games. Our 22 coach said the coaches didn't go to the 22s games. Will be a freenzy for the 21s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Live Love Lax for the 20s?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at Champions and actually had fabulous weather. Lots of coaches and the WPLL games were fantastic. A few coaches watched 22s, 21s had great attendance 30+, 40+ at different games, 20s had a handful of lower D1, D2 & D3 and several D1 coaches were watching their commits. Even open teams had a good number of coaches. Best Champions cup i've attended in the past 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at Champions and actually had fabulous weather. Lots of coaches and the WPLL games were fantastic. A few coaches watched 22s, 21s had great attendance 30+, 40+ at different games, 20s had a handful of lower D1, D2 & D3 and several D1 coaches were watching their commits. Even open teams had a good number of coaches. Best Champions cup i've attended in the past 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Live Love Lax for the 20s?

as someone said earlier there were a few teams rolling around, Wagner, Longwood, Temple, and some schools you've never really heard of before that were probably d3 schools. For the 20's i'd say the Live Love lax tourney was not a great place for them to be seen. I think it was set up so that the 20's and 23's played in Carsons Run and the 21 and 22's on Cedar Lane and the coaches must have been at Cedar. Unlike last week at Genesis the bigger named schools didn't pop in to see their commits even

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard