Villa Maria Academy HS (PA) 2020 Attack Bridget Finley Commits to Drexel University

@CBLaxers Girlss' Recruit: Villa Maria Academy HS (PA) 2020 Attack Bridget Finley of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Drexel University.

High School: Villa Maria Academy HS (Downingtown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Drexel University
Club Team: PA Express Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Catholic Academies All League ('19), Team Offensive MVP ('19), DLN All Area Honorable Mention ('18), All Main Line Honorable Mention ('18), 127 points during Junior season (76 goals, 54 assists), Main Line Athlete of the Week
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, Latin Honor Society, Executive Council Secretary, Yearbook Committee
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Drexel University, Women's D1? "I chose Drexel because I loved the team chemistry, the coaches and the location. I am so excited to go to college in Philly and play for amazing coaches."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents and my siblings Erin and Vince. I would also like to thank my club coach Jen Fanelli and my high school coach Allie Sweeney."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bridget Finley on her commitment to Drexel University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: