The Benjamin School (FL) 2020 Attack AJ Levitt Commits to Denison University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: The Benjamin School (FL) 2020 Attack AJ Levitt of Team 91 Florida has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Denison University.

High School: The Benjamin School (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Denison University
Club Team: Team 91 Florida
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All-District, 2nd Team All-Region, Maverik Showtime 2018, Varsity starter as a freshman, Lax Records 2020 Watch List, Lax Records Player of The Week Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Head of School List, Honor Roll, Elected Student Council Senior Class Officer, Peer Counselor.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Denison University, Men's D3? "I chose Denison because of its prestigious academic and lacrosse program. As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew it was a place where I would want to spend the next four years after high school. Coach Caravana and the rest of the coaching staff are also amazing."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, and friends who have helped me along the way. I would especially like to thank Peter Cordrey, Darren Lowe, Shane Rye, Stan Ross, and Nick O'Hara for their support and guidance throughout the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Washington & Lee, Amherst, Lafayette"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates AJ Levitt on his commitment to Denison University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: