BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 70 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax Mafia. WT from Florida aka, 91 titans. You all probably remember the proud video posted of them getting into a brawl last year.

https://www.laxmafia.com

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lax Mafia. WT from Florida aka, 91 titans. You all probably remember the proud video posted of them getting into a brawl last year.

Says they are the National Champions for 2024.

😳😳😳

Wow! That’s very impressive! But wait a minute! I’ve never heard of this team and they are not in any national ranking anywhere. Hmmmmm.

It also says they are mostly 2024’s with a few 2023’s so when playing grade based, they play in the 2023 bracket. But if they play in the 2023 bracket, how are they 2024 National Champions? And why are they in the 2024 bracket at the NLF tomorrow.

Hmmmm.

Another trashy, cheater organization brought to you by the ultra corrupt industry of youth lacrosse. Robocall trash at its finest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get rid of all travel and just have PAL. No stacking teams, no playing down, let the kids just play and have fun. They’ve got the rest of their lives to be worried about stuff that actually means something. I have 1 son who is out of it and playing in college and 2 others who are still in it because you’re kinda forced to do it. I’m a 2x All-American from a lifetime ago and I can tell you from experience, it doesn’t mean much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get rid of all travel and just have PAL. No stacking teams, no playing down, let the kids just play and have fun. They’ve got the rest of their lives to be worried about stuff that actually means something. I have 1 son who is out of it and playing in college and 2 others who are still in it because you’re kinda forced to do it. I’m a 2x All-American from a lifetime ago and I can tell you from experience, it doesn’t mean much.

then what are you doing on this site????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m enjoying a bunch of bench players rant and rave. Lol.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 teams Frank. And it was your kids in that video 3 years ago...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

then what are you doing on this site????

For crying out loud!!!! Just make it age based like EVERY other youth sport in America!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is NLF, aka "Denver without the $8K pricetag" going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Taz/Launch ... kinda stinks playing against cheater teams. Don’t worry you’ll get another T-shirt at the next B bracket tournament ... karma is a [ChillLaxin]. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a total embarrassment by the express coach. Maybe practice more or lower your expectations. What a waste of a great defense.

PS. Having your grown son hold you back from a ref? Not a good look.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP looked incredible. I can’t see them losing to anybody any time soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a total embarrassment by the express coach. Maybe practice more or lower your expectations. What a waste of a great defense.

Ha...totally. What a joke. Could not coach his way out of a paper bag. I guess not surprising on his 3rd assistant coaching job in 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP looked incredible. I can’t see them losing to anybody any time soon.

Pack is unstoppable. No one can stop their offense. And no one can beat their defense. Whether 13U or 2024 cheater teams, they are at a different level. Beyond impressive. Dominant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-1 smack down by WP. Completely overmatched. Express offense nonexistent. Pack ball movement best I’ve seen. Defense/Goalie play dominant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a long walk to the parking lot. He was walking too slow, he should have sprinted out to the parking lot so the game could continue. What a clown!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I don’t doubt the pack looks great, they usually do. Just sad that yet another summer will pass and the clear best two teams in the country may not see each other on the field once again. Hope Madlax and the WP square up at NLF in Mass this July. WP not participating in any of the big tourneys except NLF apparently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I don’t doubt the pack looks great, they usually do. Just sad that yet another summer will pass and the clear best two teams in the country may not see each other on the field once again. Hope Madlax and the WP square up at NLF in Mass this July. WP not participating in any of the big tourneys except NLF apparently.

Yes. That is the question. Will the undisputed #1 2024 team in the world prevail over the top ranked 2023-age holdback team? That is the question. Kind of a weird question though. Like comparing apples to oranges, but that's what we do here in corrupt youth club lacrosse.

So... who you got...? On-age vs over-age? High moral character vs cheater? Big vs small? Right vs wrong? Good vs evil? Who you got??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says they are the National Champions for 2024.

😳😳😳

Wow! That’s very impressive! But wait a minute! I’ve never heard of this team and they are not in any national ranking anywhere. Hmmmmm.

It also says they are mostly 2024’s with a few 2023’s so when playing grade based, they play in the 2023 bracket. But if they play in the 2023 bracket, how are they 2024 National Champions? And why are they in the 2024 bracket at the NLF tomorrow.

Hmmmm.

Another trashy, cheater organization brought to you by the ultra corrupt industry of youth lacrosse. Robocall trash at its finest.

The Mafia couldn't "knock off" a single team this weekend. Kinda disappointing for the "2024 National Champions", no??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha...totally. What a joke. Could not coach his way out of a paper bag. I guess not surprising on his 3rd assistant coaching job in 3 years.

Never looks good for a coach to be tossed from a game, but if you were there you must have seen how bad the officiating was and how both refs provoked the coach. Not making an excuse but you have to add that to the story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP is DOMINANT..Like them or Hate them these boys can play Lacrosse! Offense is ridiculous with sharing the ball and looking for the open spot and the defense is Stifling. Both Goalies are the best at what they do. Stop all the bad mouthing and judging there is not a team in this age group including your MD hold backs that can compete. Amazing how all the MD teams starting pumping Madlax as your boys were getting steam rolled on the field in front of you. But outside of this weekend your were ripping the boys from VA\DC. WP give yourself a round of applause because your hard work over the years and commitment is starting to shine through. Oh and Express..stop your sideline complaints and big mouths. 6-1 is a beat down. Period. Keep rolling 'pack..you guys deserve it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When referee's make it about them self and not the kids its a BIG problem. They should not have been assigned to that game. Pack and Express are very good teams and should be proud of the effort they put into that game. One team being man down for 85% of the 2nd half because of questionable calls. If you have any knowledge of lacrosse you would see it was a really good game. I personally would like to see those 2 teams play more often.Kids played hard. Congrats to the Pack on winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When referee's make it about them self and not the kids its a BIG problem. They should not have been assigned to that game. Pack and Express are very good teams and should be proud of the effort they put into that game. One team being man down for 85% of the 2nd half because of questionable calls. If you have any knowledge of lacrosse you would see it was a really good game. I personally would like to see those 2 teams play more often.Kids played hard. Congrats to the Pack on winning.

When he is able to calm himself down, you should really share all your lacrosse knowledge with your coach. He could use your help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never looks good for a coach to be tossed from a game, but if you were there you must have seen how bad the officiating was and how both refs provoked the coach. Not making an excuse but you have to add that to the story.

I was there. You are the guy that thought every penalty against Express was a major government conspiracy against his sons little holdback team. Every single penalty! Get a grip guy! Yeah, the refs were the reason why Express had absolutely noooooooooooooooo offense, in an entire 44 minutes of playing time. Zero. None. Nada. Zip. Sure, that's the refs fault. It's always the frig'n ref's fault. Or the sun was in my eyes. Or one of a million other lame excuses for getting ones butt completely kicked. Bottom line, the Pack is in a completely different league this year. Truth be told, Express is on par with basically every other AA team in 2024. It's the Pack that is just on their own level. No team at this grade can compete with the ball movement on offense, the stifling defense, the unsurpassed goalie play and the virtually guaranteed faceoffs. So, don't feel so bad, you guys are going to have a very good year. Just realign the expectations. Playing second fiddle to WP, would be a very good place to be. But no one is beating the Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't even close bud. But whatever makes you feel better. Express offense produces nothing ('pack defense swarmed them on every possession). Their defense is filled with holes that the 'pack offense will exploit every single time. Go back to the drawing board you are not in their league. 32 Roster and no answers yesterday. Stop with the excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there. You are the guy that thought every penalty against Express was a major government conspiracy against his sons little holdback team. Every single penalty! Get a grip guy! Yeah, the refs were the reason why Express had absolutely noooooooooooooooo offense, in an entire 44 minutes of playing time. Zero. None. Nada. Zip. Sure, that's the refs fault. It's always the frig'n ref's fault. Or the sun was in my eyes. Or one of a million other lame excuses for getting ones butt completely kicked. Bottom line, the Pack is in a completely different league this year. Truth be told, Express is on par with basically every other AA team in 2024. It's the Pack that is just on their own level. No team at this grade can compete with the ball movement on offense, the stifling defense, the unsurpassed goalie play and the virtually guaranteed faceoffs. So, don't feel so bad, you guys are going to have a very good year. Just realign the expectations. Playing second fiddle to WP, would be a very good place to be. But no one is beating the Pack.

Honestly you a worse than a chikld to com on here to gloat about 7th grade lacrosse. Your team is good . its 7th grade . WOW .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, you are completely delusional. Seriously. You are. To be fair, the Express defense was decent. Goalie was good. Fogo was good. Offense was non-existent. FYI. If you can't score goals, you can't win any games. Your organization prioritizes holdback size over lacrosse skill and IQ. And it shows. Big time! Express tries (and fails) to follow the MD cheater model. Bad idea! The skill level and IQ of your offense was, in a word, poor. No. Very poor. Sorry for the harsh reality check, but your offense is just bad. It's hard to imagine that with 32 kids on the Express roster, here on lacrosse-rich Long Island, you don't have any better lacrosse players available to pick from to play offense. Here's a tip. Your best players, might not be your biggest and oldest players. Woops! Just gave away the secret!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a parent from either team, but Express did look very aggressive in their checks. Ref could have easily sent more penalties their way, in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, you are completely delusional. Seriously. You are. To be fair, the Express defense was decent. Goalie was good. Fogo was good. Offense was non-existent. FYI. If you can't score goals, you can't win any games. Your organization prioritizes holdback size over lacrosse skill and IQ. And it shows. Big time! Express tries (and fails) to follow the MD cheater model. Bad idea! The skill level and IQ of your offense was, in a word, poor. No. Very poor. Sorry for the harsh reality check, but your offense is just bad. It's hard to imagine that with 32 kids on the Express roster, here on lacrosse-rich Long Island, you don't have any better lacrosse players available to pick from to play offense. Here's a tip. Your best players, might not be your biggest and oldest players. Woops! Just gave away the secret!

The Express offense has some good players. We have all seen them over the years. Hard to believe they have ZERO movement and set up for a midfield dodge most plays. Or attack from behind the net. Having big kids that can bull dodge through smaller players stops working around this age, and it has for them. My 5th grade PAL team has more movement. Pack ate it up, then watched the coach implode in a terrible way. Sad to see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express offense has some good players. We have all seen them over the years. Hard to believe they have ZERO movement and set up for a midfield dodge most plays. Or attack from behind the net. Having big kids that can bull dodge through smaller players stops working around this age, and it has for them. My 5th grade PAL team has more movement. Pack ate it up, then watched the coach implode in a terrible way. Sad to see
Were number 1, were number 1. LOOK AT ME< I AM AN ADULT BRAGGIING>> WERE NUMBER !.. THE GREATEST!!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were number 1, were number 1. LOOK AT ME< I AM AN ADULT BRAGGIING>> WERE NUMBER !.. THE GREATEST!!.

Look at me. I have nothing to say except it stinks to be me. My kid is bad. My kids team is bad. I was bad. My life is bad. I am jealous of all things successful. That pretty much sums it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re wrong. Express offense the past couple of years was “ok”. Not “good”. Their biggie ball served them well, and will continue to against most 2024 teams. But obviously not going to work against next level teams. To tell you the truth, it’s comparable to most better teams at this age. But to get to the next level, they need better players. Sorry If that sounds harsh, but that’s the way it is. Their offense is constructed for biggie ball. Not ball movement. Can’t be done with the group they gave now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had their holdback(s) playing? Yikes. Sad day for the holdback when you are irrelevant playing down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at me. I have nothing to say except it stinks to be me. My kid is bad. My kids team is bad. I was bad. My life is bad. I am jealous of all things successful. That pretty much sums it up.
please talk about them please .. please .. we’re are the best . Greatest of all time. I must come on BOTC to make sure they talk about me . It’s all about me not the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re wrong. Express offense the past couple of years was “ok”. Not “good”. Their biggie ball served them well, and will continue to against most 2024 teams. But obviously not going to work against next level teams. To tell you the truth, it’s comparable to most better teams at this age. But to get to the next level, they need better players. Sorry If that sounds harsh, but that’s the way it is. Their offense is constructed for biggie ball. Not ball movement. Can’t be done with the group they gave now.

come on guy . Your team is the 2 new middies you got . That’s it with out them . You’re right there with express !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is going to need more 8th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so nobody is going to point out the giant elephants in the room? The NLF is the worst events for holding your sons back and playing much younger and much smaller non-cheaters. Annapolis Hawks have got to be the worst offenders, right next to prime time’s 15 year old lefty Attackmen. Parents actually parade 15 year old against 12/13 year olds and feel ok with this? And we pay for this type of garbage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express offense has some good players. We have all seen them over the years. Hard to believe they have ZERO movement and set up for a midfield dodge most plays. Or attack from back of the cage.. Having big kids that can bull dodge through smaller players stops working around this age, and it has for them. My 5th grade PAL team has more movement. Pack ate it up, then watched the coach implode in a terrible way. Sad to see

come on guy . Your team is the new middies you got . That’s it with out them . You’re right there with express !!

Before the new middies got there the 'pack had express number last season. New middies scored 2 of the 6. Smoked on the face offs, that was the difference. Great job on that dropped ball. Stop your whining. 32 player roster and still no answer. 6-1 beat down. Stop the parents from whining and nothing would be said, but obviously thats an issue for this team. Now Player 29/32 go out there and see if you can do something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so nobody is going to point out the giant elephants in the room? The NLF is the worst events for holding your sons back and playing much younger and much smaller non-cheaters. Annapolis Hawks have got to be the worst offenders, right next to prime time’s 15 year old lefty Attackmen. Parents actually parade 15 year old against 12/13 year olds and feel ok with this? And we pay for this type of garbage?

Good point. I have never seen a 7th grade team the size of that Hawks team, and I've been doing this a very long time. That Hawks team was the size of a varsity team. That team was ENORMOUS. And they are all suppose to be 12/13 year old 7th graders??? Yeah right!! How much of an advantage do these MD teams need, to be able to compete against 7th graders? Tell you what, though, that PT attackmen would have fit in very nicely on that team, size-wise!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. The Hawks really want us to think that there giant players are not in high school. When you have multiple players on your team that are taller or as tall as every coach on the sideline no way that's a coincidence. Those giant kids should be playing up even if they were true 2024s. The things teams do just to get a few wins. Total garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played the hawks this weekend. It was give the ball to the big kids and run to the cage. Hawks parents cheering like their high school aged sons are accomplishing something

Page 56 of 70 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard