BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tigers vs Hawks

Thanks for having all of us Long Island

Figured we would host since you will never be allowed in Denver.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-4 Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did laxachusetts not make the final?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers vs Hawks

Thanks for having all of us Long Island

Figured we would host since you will never be allowed in Denver.

[quote=Anonymous]

What’s in Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep winning those 4th and 5th grade divisions with 7th and 8th graders,, and when D1 championship weekend rolls along, you will still see 50% of the players from Long Island.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weather and nice turn out at H Cohen. Some really close and exciting games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd love to see a Hawk's parent post the real month and birth year of their starting lineup. I'd suggest that trashy bald Hawks dad with the beard and no shoes, but it's unlikely he knows how to use a computer. There is no way all of those Hawks are the same age as LI 2026's who are Nov 07-Oct 08, some even younger because they play up vs down. Bottom line lax should switch to birth year to avoid this. Nice showing by the Hawks coach yelling about LI toughness during the game btw, that's a terrible sign of leadership if he can be rattled by opposing parents during a game they're winning. I hope the Hawks kids liked their t shirts, though I doubt they fit them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep winning those 4th and 5th grade divisions with 7th and 8th graders,, and when D1 championship weekend rolls along, you will still see 50% of the players from Long Island.

You are crazy if you think half the D1 Championship players are from Long Island. 48 players rostered on Final Four teams are from the entire state of NY, 16 from Maryland. When you consider that NY State has 3 times the population of Long Island, that ratio is right in line.

The sport is no longer about Long Island and Maryland, more then half the players on Final Four teams are from states not named NY or Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being such a B*tch and admit when a team is better. Are the other boards full of MD and other parents whining about team 91 cheating after they won just about every other division?

Where are the complaints about the Tigers kid who was 4 inches taller than the hawks taller kids?

Were you the bald guy in the floppy hat complaining on the sidelines?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd love to see a Hawk's parent post the real month and birth year of their starting lineup. I'd suggest that trashy bald Hawks dad with the beard and no shoes, but it's unlikely he knows how to use a computer. There is no way all of those Hawks are the same age as LI 2026's who are Nov 07-Oct 08, some even younger because they play up vs down. Bottom line lax should switch to birth year to avoid this. Nice showing by the Hawks coach yelling about LI toughness during the game btw, that's a terrible sign of leadership if he can be rattled by opposing parents during a game they're winning. I hope the Hawks kids liked their t shirts, though I doubt they fit them.

He probably should not have even acknowledged the trashy LI dad that was yelling "you're dirty coach, your team plays dirty" but he did.

Even the ref had to tell the sidelines when they took a break from crying at him that "we're playing NCAA rules guys, there's supposed to be contact"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, I don't think you would, because you would then have to dig deep into your bag of excuses when you lose again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks are the premier organization in the Annapolis area. They host tryouts before anyone to get the best talent. Last tryout over 90 kids registered. Hogan runs the tryouts and makes his picks. It more than sticks skills, GB's, and IQ. SIZE MATTERS, and it a deciding factor when making cuts.

But don't be confused, I'm sure the shorter boys on the team were eating your kids up too!

None of those boys are in any grade other than 5th. How the heck could they be if the entire organization had games at the same time!

Take the L and move on. Jesus, you sound so bitter. If you didn't want to play the Hawks, you shouldn't have registered for the tournament.

You're whining and telling your kids they got beat bc they are bigger than you, not better than you.

Teams beat that Hawks team last year with some game planning and strategy, anything can happen when you look past the excuses.

Take this as a learning experience, not as a slap in the face.

Sincerely,
Dad whose son got cut from the Hawks because he's too short

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He probably should not have even acknowledged the trashy LI dad that was yelling "you're dirty coach, your team plays dirty" but he did.

Even the ref had to tell the sidelines when they took a break from crying at him that "we're playing NCAA rules guys, there's supposed to be contact"

I am a 91 parent that was watching this game. The Express parents were not yelling about the legal contact. From what I saw they were yelling about the constant checks/slashes to the head. There were a lot of them from the Hawks players and that can't be denied. I thought the refs did a decent job besides that.
The size difference was amazing. Anyone can say that all the kids on the Hawks are the same age as the kids from any LI club. It is clearly a lie. If you believe that there are no 12 year olds (maybe even 13) playing on the Hawks, you're living in denial.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a 91 parent that was watching this game. The Express parents were not yelling about the legal contact. From what I saw they were yelling about the constant checks/slashes to the head. There were a lot of them from the Hawks players and that can't be denied. I thought the refs did a decent job besides that.
The size difference was amazing. Anyone can say that all the kids on the Hawks are the same age as the kids from any LI club. It is clearly a lie. If you believe that there are no 12 year olds (maybe even 13) playing on the Hawks, you're living in denial.

Sorry. Believe it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So lets get this straight - Hawks and the Tigers from Philly beat all the LI teams in their own tournament? Didn't Laxachusetts beat every Long Island team as well

Just a Big 4 HHH dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Meh......I am neutral in this debate, we didn't play the Hawks, but I watched a little. Yes, there were some taller Hawks kids. Their 2 attackmen and their D mainly. that is all that stood out to me. their third attackman was small and was killing his defender just like the bigger attackmen were. We played the Tigers and they had a HUGE middie/attackman (bigger than every hawk) and a really big D. I don't see anyone on here questioning them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back of the cage...so easy even a cave man can do it.

Just admit some of the boys are older, post their real birthdays or send a team to Denver in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just admit some of the boys are older, post their real birthdays or send a team to Denver in two years.

Whatever you say. Better get add another practice night if you think your kid's team is going west. What team? Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the part where you all just say, "we got beat by a better team", it's okay, it happens. The worst part is they are going to come back more stacked next year and there is nothing you can do about it except sit here and complain on the internet. The smallest kid on their team is the toughest one is what I find the funniest. Sounds to me like it's not an age or size thing, it's a tough vs soft thing and the north is breeding them soft.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What parent is going to allow kids birthdates to be posted in an anonymous online forum?

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to justify the L's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks #44 is probably one of the kids people would like to think is older.

He is age eligible even in NY, 1/08 birthdate.

Hawks 2026 #44 Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs were terrible, the grass wasnt cut, the kids were too big, the sun was too hot, the walk from the parking lot was too long, my Se-port bomber was cold and my kid didnt play because the coach plays the kid from his town

What other excuses are there from LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/320875/Annapolis-Hawks-2026/team

Click on first few names. One kid is listed as playing on 2026 Hawks AND on Junior Varsity Team.... with! Kids should be in 5th grade if in 2026. You cannot play JV until 8th grade. Next kid is listed as playing U12 football in 2016.... You are pathetic Hawks.... I stopped clicking after 2-3 names.

NLF should throw this organization out at all levels. Pathetic...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Click on first few names. One kid is listed as playing on 2026 Hawks AND on Junior Varsity Team.... with! Kids should be in 5th grade if in 2026. You cannot play JV until 8th grade. Next kid is listed as playing U12 football in 2016.... You are pathetic Hawks.... I stopped clicking after 2-3 names.

Maryland does not allow 8th graders to play high school sports in the public or private school leagues until 9th grade. That’s crazy that the Hawks put 9th or 10th graders in a 2026 game to win the NLF! They should be ashamed of themselves. NLF, please look into this and make it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Are you really that notIntelligent? Going out on a limb here. MAYBE the parent set up the hudl account and they are members of their other child's team. If you are notIntelligent enough to think that an 8th grade kid is playing JV lacrosse (which you cannot in MD) AND 5th grade lacrosse then your WIFI should be turned off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

It also says that all but one of the kid weighs 0 lbs. That must be true too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be good - Express North, Sweetlax and Prime Time come to NAL next weekend

I think we should get together before the game and exchange pleasantries. You know get to know each other. Show our family pics and tell a little about ourselves so we can be closer. I mean if we are going to be playing every summer till 11th grade we should know each other. A good bonding experience after the afternoon games could be SMore's and story telling around the fire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Maryland does not allow 8th graders to play high school sports in the public or private school leagues until 9th grade. That’s crazy that the Hawks put 9th or 10th graders in a 2026 game to win the NLF! They should be ashamed of themselves. NLF, please look into this and make it right.

I can't tell if this person is really this notIntelligent or a really good troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Are you that notIntelligent? Can you imagine the score if Hawks had kids in 9th grade playing - it would be like 18-0 like Laxachusetts over PrimeTime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2026 #44 Dad

HUDL shows that he plays on the JV team.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Are you really that notIntelligent? Going out on a limb here. MAYBE the parent set up the hudl account and they are members of their other child's team. If you are notIntelligent enough to think that an 8th grade kid is playing JV lacrosse (which you cannot in MD) AND 5th grade lacrosse then your WIFI should be turned off.

I guess the parent gave both the kids the same first name... Kid's first name is listed on both rosters. Strange...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2026 #44 Dad

Sorry to disappoint you but that is his older brothers team. He was at the game this weekend, but would have been bigger then Tigers #17 had he played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

I guess the parent gave both the kids the same first name... Kid's first name is listed on both rosters. Strange...

You are beyond help. You can see the kid's 10U football highlights from 2018. Are you the bald, floppy hat wearing Express dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2026 #44 Dad

Sorry to disappoint you but that is his older brothers team. He was at the game this weekend, but would have been bigger then Tigers #17 had he played.

Dont worry, only the one dummy thought your kid played HS and 5th grade sports at the same time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

Thanks for answering the question, you ARE that notIntelligent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAWKS = Exposed!

You are one of four things, 1, a troll, 2, a parent who has only one kid, 3, someone who has never used HUDL, or 4 notIntelligent. Your choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While you were all arguing about how old some kid is, you missed some great games at H Cohen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While you were all arguing about how old some kid is, you missed some great games at H Cohen.

No one knows what that is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cohen tourney was great. Port Washington folks are good people. Great competition from great town programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, all of the teams seemed evenly matched though a championship would've made it even better.

Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard