BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Please this thread to discuss lacrosse in the Mid-Atlantic region for Boys 2026 grads. The original thread is experiencing a bug that we are trying to resolve, so until then, use this new thread. Thank you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Finally back up & running! What did we all miss ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to all the talk about AYLC and VLC belonging in the Elite Division. They didn’t even win the AAA division. At least AYLC made the championship. Congrats to next level for proving it is the best team in the lower divisions. Will next level compete in tournaments this summer with the Elite teams?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thoughts on the NLF Super Series coming up in about 3 weeks? Looks like a great group of teams in the 2026 division. Should be very competitive with a lot of high level youth lax.

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Express North Lemma (CT/NY)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
LI Express Haugen (NY/LI)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Team 91 LI Orange Storm (NY/LI)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LaxdadMA
Thoughts on the NLF Super Series coming up in about 3 weeks? Looks like a great group of teams in the 2026 division. Should be very competitive with a lot of high level youth lax.

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

Hawks
Laxachussetts
HHH

91 wins it all

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

BLC was getting warmed up against the big boys like Saltwater, NXT Philly and True MD last weekend. They should be good to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks wins the HOCO Championship. They are fun to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks wins the HOCO Championship. They are fun to watch

Indeed, they are talented and fun to watch. We dropped two to them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

Originally, it looked like the Hawks, Lasachusetts and BLC were in the same bracket. That would have been tough. Now Tigers XXVI has moved over in place of Laxachusetts. I don't know anything about them. Does anyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

Originally, it looked like the Hawks, Lasachusetts and BLC were in the same bracket. That would have been tough. Now Tigers XXVI has moved over in place of Laxachusetts. I don't know anything about them. Does anyone else?

Tigers XXVI are out of Princeton, NJ coached by former Princeton players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it common practice for elite teams to play down during summer season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What Elite team is playing down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

BLC was getting warmed up against the big boys like Saltwater, NXT Philly and True MD last weekend. They should be good to go.

Saltwater is a rec team, True just started practicing and Ive never seen a good NXT team since my 2010

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to all the talk about AYLC and VLC belonging in the Elite Division. They didn’t even win the AAA division. At least AYLC made the championship. Congrats to next level for proving it is the best team in the lower divisions. Will next level compete in tournaments this summer with the Elite teams?

Well, what does one do when the coaches stand there with their arms folded and the teams is struggling? The difference is Elite and AAA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next Level has AYLC/PLC's number. Plain and simple. Coached very well to stop what they do and coached even better to beat the defense. AYLC's goalie played like garbage to make matters even worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks (MD)
Bethesda LC Blue (MD)
Big 4 HHH (PA)
Laxachusetts Black (MA)
Prime Time (CT/NY)
Tigers XXVI (MD)

Saltwater is a rec team, True just started practicing and Ive never seen a good NXT team since my 2010

Well....Saltwater beat FCA which competed fine in the Elite bracket. True MD had kids from Looney's, AYLC and others on it. They were not a bad team at all. (Will agree that NXT was pretty bad.)

More than anything, my understanding is that BLC was looking for a local tournament that didn't require travel or overnight stays. With NLF the following week, no one wanted to pay for hotels two weeks in a row. The competition wasn't bad and this was an economical decision. Shore wars would have been fun but there is only so much money to spend on 11-year-olds playing lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friends kid from PA plays on Tigers XXVi. Saw them play against my sons 2026 NJ team last weekend & they crushed us. He says they are a 2026 Philly suburbs team not Maryland or NJ. Lots of big name ex-princeton, duke, maryland coaches. Watched them beat 2 good NJ teams easily & my buddy says they beat teams like fca ne, bbl, legacy, madlax & said they tied express and o/t with hawks, but i dont see that in tourney machine so who knows, never heard of them until this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there is a Missile coming back to the 2026 Division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course, teams that played Elite and lost will play down and win so the parents get the warm fuzzy feeling to shell out another 2k on club lacrosse. The same will go for AAA and AA and so on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers XXVI are a very good and well coached team. I think no one has heard of them because I don’t believe they have teams in any other age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm lost.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm lost.....

I assume that means the Hawks goalie from last year is coming back. He is quite a good goalie and a pretty nice kid.

Question is he playing for the Hawks or another club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm lost.....

I assume that means the Hawks goalie from last year is coming back. He is quite a good goalie and a pretty nice kid.

Question is he playing for the Hawks or another club?

Dumb question maybe, but why would you call a goalie a missile?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friends kid from PA plays on Tigers XXVi. Saw them play against my sons 2026 NJ team last weekend & they crushed us. He says they are a 2026 Philly suburbs team not Maryland or NJ. Lots of big name ex-princeton, duke, maryland coaches. Watched them beat 2 good NJ teams easily & my buddy says they beat teams like fca ne, bbl, legacy, madlax & said they tied express and o/t with hawks, but i dont see that in tourney machine so who knows, never heard of them until this weekend.

Tigers are a good team, they have one 12 year old that's very good plus a good lefty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers are a good team, they have one 12 year old that's very good plus a good lefty.

12 in 5th grade? that seems like the definition of a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like an LI dad readying their array of excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't mind seeing another Laxachusetts vs Hawks final again. The championship game at Young Guns last year was about as well played and exciting a youth lax game as you will find (at 4th grade!). Both teams deserved to win and in the end, there were no real "losers". Great sportsmanship shown afterwards. It would be a tough one to top. - LXC dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so confused how its so difficult to understand why " LI dads " would want there kids to compete on a fair playing field , almost every other sport does it ...LI teams should be commended for allowing there teams to in essence play up against older kids ... competition from all over the country ....YEAH YEAH they are all fifth graders blah blah ,,age ..my wife even said why is this allowed ?? i said its not in world series ..so come down or up and let the kids compete , have fun,,until the sport is fixed we can continue to debate a baseless discussion , BIRTH YEAR REGISTRATION ,,hockey , soccer ..even my basketball league does it ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so confused how its so difficult to understand why " LI dads " would want there kids to compete on a fair playing field , almost every other sport does it ...LI teams should be commended for allowing there teams to in essence play up against older kids ... competition from all over the country ....YEAH YEAH they are all fifth graders blah blah ,,age ..my wife even said why is this allowed ?? i said its not in world series ..so come down or up and let the kids compete , have fun,,until the sport is fixed we can continue to debate a baseless discussion , BIRTH YEAR REGISTRATION ,,hockey , soccer ..even my basketball league does it ..

Is it only LI/NY that has the younger cut offs for each school year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
August tryout will be interesting this year. You already have unhappy kids who have quit or left, you have parents and lots of sidelines complaining and complaining. Youth sports is out of control

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
save that for when the kids get held back and repeat a grade in middle school. if the 3 month age difference matters to your kid or any kid, move on to baseball or tennis. on another note, it is not usually the kids you are worried about who repeat, it usually are the borderline players and they continue to be borderline at that level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
August tryout will be interesting this year. You already have unhappy kids who have quit or left, you have parents and lots of sidelines complaining and complaining. Youth sports is out of control

Says a parent whose child left a team? Was the child unhappy or the parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know why a child would quit a team in the middle/end of a year- or really for the parent allow for that to happen.... life isn’t all peaches and fairy tales- you aren’t going to always be a star, teach your child to stick it out through the hard times. Land your helicopter and let them learn to fly on their own... they are 11 years old. Hand holding and the behaviors I have seen from some parents is ridiculous. For every unhappy kid on a team there are 10 more eager to take his spot. Trust me. Especially for the Elite teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s got Long Island scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t worry, the older kids in the younger divisions are winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is what lost’s say!!!! Excuses Excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s funny because I watched some little kid from Hawks crushing some of these kids yesterday. He had to be one of the smallest kids for Hawks

Ice and tears

Long Island Tough

Prime Time dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s funny because I watched some little kid from Hawks crushing some of these kids yesterday. He had to be one of the smallest kids for Hawks

Ice and tears

Long Island Tough

Prime Time dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC wins the SHIP over FCA

We are Elite