Detroit Catholic Central High School (MI) 2019 LSM, Defense Nick Matuszak Commits to Umass Boston

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Detroit Catholic Central High School (MI) 2019 Defense Nick Matuszak of True Lacrosse Michigan & Juiced Cherries has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts-Boston.

High School: Detroit Catholic Central High School (Novi, MI)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: LSM & Defense
College Committed to: University of Massachusetts-Boston
Club Teams: True Lacrosse Michigan & Juiced Cherries
Lacrosse Honors: All Region & Maryland Showcase All Star
Academic Honors: Gabriel Richard Winner Honor Roll
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose University of Massachusetts-Boston, Men's D3? "Umass Boston was the best fit for me academically and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to all my coaches and to family who have helped me get here. I couldn’t have done it without all the love and support from them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Kalamazoo college "

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Nick Matuszak on his commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Boston. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: