Schuylkill Valley High School (PA) 2019 Attack Tyler Siglin Commits to Hood College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Schuylkill Valley High School (PA) 2019 Attack Tyler Siglin of Team 222 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hood College.

High School: Schuylkill Valley High School (Leesport, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Hood College
Club Team: Team 222 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 BCIAA All-Conference
Academic Honors: Merit Roll Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Hood College, Men's D3? "I chose Hood because of their great business program & how comfortable I felt in the school environment. The school is somewhat similar to the learning environment I grew up with & the coaching staff has done an amazing job at progressing the lacrosse program there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for dedicating their time and money for me so that I could be a successful individual after school. I would also like to thank my friends, family, and peers for their support over their years and the motivation that they gave me to become a mature young adult. Lastly, all the coaches and mentors that gave me their time, experience, and knowledge to expand on my youth and high school career."
What other colleges did you consider? "Delaware Valley, Union, University of Tampa, Ohio State, Mount St. Mary's & Rosemont"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tyler Siglin on his commitment to Hood College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: