BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LaxdadMA
NLF Opening weekend out. Looks like a great group of teams. Should be some good battles.

Top 4 overall, or top 2 from each division?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I believe it is top 2 from each division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF Opening weekend out. Looks like a great group of teams. Should be some good battles.

Top 4 overall, or top 2 from each division?

I believe top 4 overall.

I predict -

1st - Hawks
2nd - Team 91
3rd - Laxachusetts
4th - Tigers XXVI

Hawks vs Laxachusetts in finals.

-Tigers Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on what I saw at the Young Guns tourny last summer, this is a loaded division. Each game might just come down to whose goalie is hotter. Should be a great weekend!!!
-Laxachusetts Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on what I saw at the Young Guns tourny last summer, this is a loaded division. Each game might just come down to whose goalie is hotter. Should be a great weekend!!!
-Laxachusetts Dad

Agree with Laxachusetts Dad here - should be a loaded division. I think every team had at least one loss last year. You could tell me that Laxachusetts, Hawks or 91 could win and I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyone know what is going on with the 2026 board on the Maryland Forum? It doesn't look like new comments are being added to the forum. I went there to try to see how the Bethesda team did this year but can't seem to post anything. Has it been locked down for some reason?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I'm sure we can agree that at age 11, any team can beat any other team with a pool of clubs this talented. It just depends who shows up, when. That being said, last year Laxachusetts won the NLF (beat LI Express and Bethesda) and the Young Gunz (beat Hawks and Tigers). Lost by 1 in semis of Lax Clash to eventual champ, LI Express. LI Express lost to Laxachusetts in finals of NLF, won the Lax Clash (beating Laxachusetts in semis), and likely did well in other spring tourneys. Team 91 was only team to beat Laxachusetts at NLF in pool play and is likely the strongest overall program, top to bottom, in the country. The Hawks dominated MD last year, losing in OT to Laxachusetts in the Young Gunz and are dominating the MD HOCO leagues this year. Tigers XXVI game Laxachusetts a great game at Young Gunz, with one very high level player rounding out a strong team. Bethesda LC had a strong team that lost to Laxachusetts by 1 and split with LI Express at NLF. Don't know much about Big 4 HHH other than it's one of the dominant Philly clubs. Primetime beat Laxachusetts in consolation game at Lax Clash and is the dominant CT program. And don't sleep on Express North.

As the previous poster said, an absolutely loaded division with most games likely decided by a goal or two. Should be great fun and great competition. Let's let the kids play and hopefully, the parents will be able to watch some high-level youth lax, applaud all players and teams, and show great sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure we can agree that at age 11, any team can beat any other team with a pool of clubs this talented. It just depends who shows up, when. That being said, last year Laxachusetts won the NLF (beat LI Express and Bethesda) and the Young Gunz (beat Hawks and Tigers). Lost by 1 in semis of Lax Clash to eventual champ, LI Express. LI Express lost to Laxachusetts in finals of NLF, won the Lax Clash (beating Laxachusetts in semis), and likely did well in other spring tourneys. Team 91 was only team to beat Laxachusetts at NLF in pool play and is likely the strongest overall program, top to bottom, in the country. The Hawks dominated MD last year, losing in OT to Laxachusetts in the Young Gunz and are dominating the MD HOCO leagues this year. Tigers XXVI game Laxachusetts a great game at Young Gunz, with one very high level player rounding out a strong team. Bethesda LC had a strong team that lost to Laxachusetts by 1 and split with LI Express at NLF. Don't know much about Big 4 HHH other than it's one of the dominant Philly clubs. Primetime beat Laxachusetts in consolation game at Lax Clash and is the dominant CT program. And don't sleep on Express North.

As the previous poster said, an absolutely loaded division with most games likely decided by a goal or two. Should be great fun and great competition. Let's let the kids play and hopefully, the parents will be able to watch some high-level youth lax, applaud all players and teams, and show great sportsmanship.

Looking at the schedule why is Bethesda playing Hawks? Drive 5-6 hours to play a Hawks team we've already played multiple times. Nice job NLF

BLC Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Annapolis Played Bethesda This Year? - LI Dad Asking....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, they both play in the HOCO league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks won 7-4.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks might not have the best showing, I heard they may be light due to some of their players need to take the SAT over the weekend, LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure we can agree that...

I agree to nothing. This is a big weekend because my personal identity and the identity of my state is tied closely to the performance of 11-year-old boys who live within a geographic proximity of my 11-year-old son. Huge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the message was received. Hawks not playing BLC in pool play. Moved Laxachusetts over to other division to even things out. Made changes to scheduled games. Still should be a great display of youth lax. The 2026 division seems stacked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the message was received. Hawks not playing BLC in pool play. Moved Laxachusetts over to other division to even things out. Made changes to scheduled games. Still should be a great display of youth lax. The 2026 division seems stacked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They play Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now its

Big 4 HHH
Laxachusetts
Primetime
Express North

Hawks
BLC
LI Expresss
Tigers

Hawks have played and beaten this bracket before - why drive 5 hours to play the same teams - makes no sense unless NLF wants to see Hawks vs 91/Laxchusetts final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will be interesting. younger grades attracting better athletes to the game. laxachusetts draws from a bigger pool and doesn't have any other top programs to compete for kids with that i am aware of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now its

Big 4 HHH
Laxachusetts
Primetime
Express North

Hawks
BLC
LI Expresss
Tigers

Hawks have played and beaten this bracket before - why drive 5 hours to play the same teams - makes no sense unless NLF wants to see Hawks vs 91/Laxchusetts final

Agreed. Summer should be as much about playing teams from other areas as it is about winning. I would imagine that the teams in the Red Pool play each other plenty being mostly NE teams. Good Luck! The weather is going to be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have liked to see the Hawks, Tigers and Laxachusetts play the long island teams? Hawks beat Express in maryland in march and the Tigers were dominant vs Express at the same event. Also the Hawks and Tigers went to Overtime & Hawks pulled it out at same event but was closest game of our year so far. so why not play the hawks vs long island teams vs playing maryland or tigers like they always do? also why not play laxachusetts and tigers vs more long island teams? seems like a long way to travel to play local maryland teams again. also my kid is the regular age and not older - Hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did teh schedule change?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did teh schedule change?

Yes it was updated on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did teh schedule change?

Yes it was updated on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks might not have the best showing, I heard they may be light due to some of their players need to take the SAT over the weekend, LOL

Wishful thinking. SAT's were June 1st.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did teh schedule change?

It has, a few times......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which town teams play in the H Cohen tourney this weekend (6/9)? Competitive?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port Washington
Harborfields
Huntington
Levittown
Manhasset
Smithtown
Three Villages
West Islip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ones that I know of:

Huntington
Harborfields
Manhasset
Smithtown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port Washington
Harborfields
Huntington
Levittown
Manhasset
Smithtown
Three Villages
West Islip

Seems competitive - although, there are 2 other club tournaments this weekend and you'll probably see a lot of light rosters for the town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port Washington
Harborfields
Huntington
Levittown
Manhasset
Smithtown
Three Villages
West Islip

Seems competitive - although, there are 2 other club tournaments this weekend and you'll probably see a lot of light rosters for the town teams.

This seems more competitive than the TB tourney tomorrow that's for sure. That has B-C level teams in that one. The NLF will obviously be top notch. I think both of those are Saturday though. Town one is Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port Washington
Harborfields
Huntington
Levittown
Manhasset
Smithtown
Three Villages
West Islip

This seems more competitive than the TB tourney tomorrow that's for sure. That has B-C level teams in that one. The NLF will obviously be top notch. I think both of those are Saturday though. Town one is Sunday.

There's also the FLG shootout which is over 2 days I believe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Port Washington
Harborfields
Huntington
Levittown
Manhasset
Smithtown
Three Villages
West Islip

There's also the FLG shootout which is over 2 days I believe

Does FLG even have a 2026 team in that tournament? Looking at Tourney Machine, didn't see any "FLG" branded team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, what is the point talking about either of these events? NLF event is where 90% of the talent will be. Steep hill to climb for the others...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts and Hawks in the Finals.

Long Island Strong lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts and Hawks in the Finals.

Long Island Strong lol

Pool play is not even over...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are losing a couple of players for tomorrow. They have to get back to maryland to take their road tests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tools make excuses. You are a hammerhead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. The level of athleticism is just different. In all honesty, if you are 5’4” your kid will not amount to anything. Move on. 1990s lax is a thing of the past. Other area are attracting athletes. Long Island, not so much. Game set match.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts and Hawks have some big kids. Maybe you LI guys can get into travel soccer? I don’t think it’s too late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers vs Hawks

Thanks for having all of us Long Island

A
Anonymous