BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what age bracket should they be in ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how is the legacy team in this age bracket? i saw them play in the columbus day tournament andnthey looked good.

Really Gators dad they went 0-3 @ NAL . Mostly All the Legacy teams had losing records .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, 2027 legacy went 3-1 at the columbus day tournament.lost in the championship to 030 according to tourneymach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, 2027 legacy went 3-1 at the columbus day tournament.lost in the championship to 030 according to tourneymach.

There last tournment last weekend 0-3 in Delaware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost the first 2 games by 1 goal and had the lead almost the entire time... tough losses.
The Maryland team they lost to in the last game had some unusually large 4th graders.
Regardless, they played well, as did all the kids there in tough weather conditions.

And they'll be back in the spring most likely.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost the first 2 games by 1 goal and had the lead almost the entire time... tough losses.
The Maryland team they lost to in the last game had some unusually large 4th graders.
Regardless, they played well, as did all the kids there in tough weather conditions.

Holdbacks , weather what else dad ? Stop explaining yourself no one cares they are 10. Stop being crazy lax parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holdbacks , weather what else dad ? Stop explaining yourself no one cares they are 10. Stop being crazy lax parent.

LOL. Most of them are 9. I guess we know why holdbacks don't bother you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Most of them are 9. I guess we know why holdbacks don't bother you.

They don’t bother me 1 year 6 months 2 months age difference matters ? Look at 2027 91 today ran thru 2026 teams , that team is legit might beat there 2026 A team very soon or maybe now !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 91 teams at the 2027 age are legit...both ran all over other teams this weekend in Holtsville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 91 teams at the 2027 age are legit...both ran all over other teams this weekend in Holtsville

4th grade legit....too funny

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound pathetic and can't write proper English.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by legit i'm sure this person mean that every kid can catch pass shoot. they are unselfish + clearly spend countless hours doing pitchback work and the like.in other words they dont look like 4th grdrs at all. their spacing and ball movement is exceptional for 9 year olds. the boys are committed and they work hard. coaches are doing the right thing and keeping them focused while having fun. smiles on every kids face tell the most important story...they like playing as a team and they enjoy the game. not much more a parent can ask for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by legit i'm sure this person mean that every kid can catch pass shoot. they are unselfish + clearly spend countless hours doing pitchback work and the like.in other words they dont look like 4th grdrs at all. their spacing and ball movement is exceptional for 9 year olds. the boys are committed and they work hard. coaches are doing the right thing and keeping them focused while having fun. smiles on every kids face tell the most important story...they like playing as a team and they enjoy the game. not much more a parent can ask for.

Wow wonderful does little Johnny play with his friends after school, ride his bike etc who’s really cares keep paying 4K for 9 year old lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents of the teams also meet regularly to review and contribute to BOTC so everyone knows just how legit their 4th graders are at passing and shooting and smiling.

What other teams did you "run over in Holtsville"? You played yourself twice and 2 low end teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents of the teams also meet regularly to review and contribute to BOTC so everyone knows just how legit their 4th graders are at passing and shooting and smiling.

What other teams did you "run over in Holtsville"? You played yourself twice and 2 low end teams.

Ha ha ha. Great post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha ha. Great post.

Complete wackos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Syracuse will be at your son's next game scouting him. Make sure you are there with your film crew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 weekends ago at Mt. Sinai Classic , 91 C team lost to my sons team 4-2 (24 lacrosse). They complained about a field used all day by other teams. Our game turned into a 0-0 tie. The Predators and Empire qualified for final game, 91 C tried to argue their way into Championship game...unreal. We have to avoid mylacrossetournaments from now on - don’t ever wanna deal with 91 anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 weekends ago at Mt. Sinai Classic , 91 C team lost to my sons team 4-2 (24 lacrosse). They complained about a field used all day by other teams. Our game turned into a 0-0 tie. The Predators and Empire qualified for final game, 91 C tried to argue their way into Championship game...unreal. We have to avoid mylacrossetournaments from now on - don’t ever wanna deal with 91 anymore

Out of total curiosity, what was “wrong” with the field?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Pretty funny that this board just has random anonymous parents who are trying to be bada$$ and they would never talk to each other like this face to face. hahaha

I know some things about the above mentioned teams and trust me there are some talented kids on most of these teams and some as they get older will have a chance to play at the next level however the reality is there are a ton of kids who have great stick skills now and it looks impressive but they are sub-par athletes. As they get older if not now on the field they will be exposed. And visa versa. Some kids I see are tremendous athletes who are developing those stick skills and as they get older they will surpass some of the kids shining now. It always happens in all sports that require speed and agility. Slow kids don't grow up to be fast adults So let you kid have fun and enjoy watching them play because you will miss it someday..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there first game on that field refs wouldn’t let them play because the clay of the baseball field was so muddy and it was part of the playing field. Good game played on the short field short time though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game the refs wouldn’t let the boys play because of the baseball field Clay was part of the playing field and was just to Muddy which it was but at least they played. They played a game on a shorter field and less time I think people were just upset because they said they game Would not count But went in as a forfeit
Just Wish they said that the beginning and we didn’t have to wait around an extra hour and a half to find out it was cold but good day of lax anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my understanding the 91 c team qualified for the championships made the kids and parents wait a few hours before they decided that empire and predators qualified. But next time around we will be sure to give 24 a proper spanking...... remember guys this is 4th grade don’t get to serious lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by sufflax
Pretty funny that this board just has random anonymous parents who are trying to be bada$$ and they would never talk to each other like this face to face. hahaha

I know some things about the above mentioned teams and trust me there are some talented kids on most of these teams and some as they get older will have a chance to play at the next level however the reality is there are a ton of kids who have great stick skills now and it looks impressive but they are sub-par athletes. As they get older if not now on the field they will be exposed. And visa versa. Some kids I see are tremendous athletes who are developing those stick skills and as they get older they will surpass some of the kids shining now. It always happens in all sports that require speed and agility. Slow kids don't grow up to be fast adults So let you kid have fun and enjoy watching them play because you will miss it someday..

In other words, all the other kids are better than your kid. Ok. Got it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. I wish this platform was more like FB or other social media and then you could look us up. But why should I waste time unilaterally saying who I am to a "keyboard warrior" . No worries I am sure if you are active with that age group you have seen him or because they are only 4th graders he will come across your eyes soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of Suffolk’s PAL divisions are up

https://www.scpalsports.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny comment coming from a parent whose 24 team brought in ringers. Their jerseys still had creases on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 playing in 2026 A division this weekend. Have not seen them play. Have they faced off against any other 2026A teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty strong A bracket at Blatant on.May 18:

Shore 2 Shore Grizzlies
Igloo Kodiak rebels
Team 91 Rage
BBL Black (NJ)

B brackets have some good teams as well. Will be an interesting and telling day for the 2027 year on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like we have a new champion in the 2027 division and it's not tied to Spallina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax was caught cheating in the Maryland spring league. They had a team with 5th and 6th graders and put them in a division just for 5th graders. Got called out during the playoffs and were disqualified.

So not only do they have reclassed kids on every team, they illegally play down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who the Raiders or Superstar are who are signed up to play in the Sachem Summer. face off 2027 division this weekend? Never heard of either. Thinking Raiders might be Patchouge-Medford town team???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone in Long Island a oh to be sad when the Annapolis Hawks come to town and whoop dat a$$.

-signed Hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put the bottle down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put the bottle down!

So tell me who is the best team on LI at 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine, no close second
Put the bottle down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine, no close second
Put the bottle down!

Didn't they lose in a recent tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Daddy,

With all of those older kids on your team, in a 4th grade bracket you cheaters still couldn’t win!!! Tell junior you’ll re-class him again so he’ll have a shot at our third graders next year!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Daddy,

With all of those older kids on your team, in a 4th grade bracket you cheaters still couldn’t win!!! Tell junior you’ll re-class him again so he’ll have a shot at our third graders next year!!!

Stop it C-Level Troll Daddy. I guarantee you aren't a 91 parent. The kids were all the same size. All the same age. Nothing but respect from both sides throughout. Those Hawks boys are outstanding and it was a great, close game decided in the last second. Congrats to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol at hawks dad machine showed you who’s boss down here lmao bring that cry baby ish back with you .....

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard