BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 70 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When Legacy "Taz" doesnt have a tournament, the Legacy "Launch" team becomes that much better. I'd be upset if I was a parent of a true Launch kid and the Taz kids come down to take my kids spot when they arent playing. It has to be frustrating!

you do realize that the coach of legacy launch is the varsity coach of SWR and the couple of taz kids that play with them are SWR kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Legacy "Taz" doesnt have a tournament, the Legacy "Launch" team becomes that much better. I'd be upset if I was a parent of a true Launch kid and the Taz kids come down to take my kids spot when they arent playing. It has to be frustrating!

you do realize that the coach of legacy launch is the varsity coach of SWR and the couple of taz kids that play with them are SWR kids
OBSESS MUCH. LET IT GO!!. LET THE PARENTS OF THE TEAM DEAL WITH IT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What difference does it make who the coach is? Cheaters could have any job.
Shame on him , he should know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams are spread thin across multiple organizations and it's hard when you have a couple 'ok' type players, especially if it is a Goalie &/or a FO as those positions make or break teams. That and team chemistry through practices...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
you do realize that the coach of legacy launch is the varsity coach of SWR and the couple of taz kids that play with them are SWR kids[/quote]

This makes it even worse!!! He should know better than to bring Taz kids down. It's not like they had 1-2 kids on the bench and needed players - they had a solid bench with probably 22+ kids. (Taz kids don't come off the field either so its total bs that Legacy does this)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
321cheaterlaunch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also BS when they play B tourneys under a different team name, but most of the helmets are A teams. All the kids know who they are really playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you do realize that the coach of legacy launch is the varsity coach of SWR and the couple of taz kids that play with them are SWR kids[/quote]

This makes it even worse!!! He should know better than to bring Taz kids down. It's not like they had 1-2 kids on the bench and needed players - they had a solid bench with probably 22+ kids. (Taz kids don't come off the field either so its total bs that Legacy does this)
[/quote]

First, this is the same daddy complaining for weeks. It has to be a parent on Express O'Reilly since they've been shellacked twice now by Launch back to back. We heard your grumbling on the sideline, nice hat btw, we know who you are. The fact that an Express parent would comment about bench size is laughable when you see how many kids Express packs on a team.

Second, Launch, including the kids who are also on Taz, have 20 players total. No Launch only player is being benched because of Taz kids. 20 kids is a lot less than any other team, I think we're in a pretty good spot as far as playing time. Thank you for your concern, our kids are fine.

Third, Taz kids practice with Launch. By definition, that makes them Launch players also - no different than if they played for Express and RVC Futures. See how they all knew the plays and what they were called? Did you think that was an accident?

Stop your crying already. Nobody cares. Except you. Really.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

First, this is the same daddy complaining for weeks. It has to be a parent on Express O'Reilly since they've been shellacked twice now by Launch back to back. We heard your grumbling on the sideline, nice hat btw, we know who you are. The fact that an Express parent would comment about bench size is laughable when you see how many kids Express packs on a team.

Second, Launch, including the kids who are also on Taz, have 20 players total. No Launch only player is being benched because of Taz kids. 20 kids is a lot less than any other team, I think we're in a pretty good spot as far as playing time. Thank you for your concern, our kids are fine.

Third, Taz kids practice with Launch. By definition, that makes them Launch players also - no different than if they played for Express and RVC Futures. See how they all knew the plays and what they were called? Did you think that was an accident?

Stop your crying already. Nobody cares. Except you. Really. [/quote]

Legacy, king of the B brackets! I guess if you have fallen behind in the A bracket then why not at least clean up with B team t-shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really bad optics for Legacy. Not sure what the original purpose was, but if Launch has 15 kids without the Taz kids, thats plenty of players and they should go with that. TZ needs to put a stop to this practice. Either that, or next time make sure the Taz boys wear Launch helmets and leave the Taz helmets home. Problem solved. Lol.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, you’re cheaters
Second, you’re cheaters
Third, you’re cheaters

And if you’re sure who someone is, come speak to that person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team was only going to see the Legacy team if they made it to the playoffs, which they didn’t. But that team was a hot topic among a few different organizations. I’ll say they all felt the same way, and that was the Legacy team should not be playing where they were.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t fall for that “ come speak to someone “. Trolls are alive and stirring the pot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
The coach should know better???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some teams decided not to do Millon's 2024 event this year. Are they going to Lax Clash instead? Does anyone have a list of the 2024 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some teams decided not to do Millon's 2024 event this year. Are they going to Lax Clash instead? Does anyone have a list of the 2024 teams?

None of the top teams are wasting their time going to the cheater championship, since they will be going to the actual world championship a few days later. Why drive 6 hours each way to play a bunch of subpar cheater 2023 teams. If you want to play a year up, just stay on the island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

What's the big deal? Launch needed players, so they asked a couple of their own Legacy kids to fill-in. Big woop!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of the top teams are wasting their time going to the cheater championship, since they will be going to the actual world championship a few days later. Why drive 6 hours each way to play a bunch of subpar cheater 2023 teams. If you want to play a year up, just stay on the island.

So I guess your sons team will play one tournament this summer. And when they lose that it will be because on age 2023s played with the team. Heard that one a 1000 times. The rules are the rules and people will use them to gain an advantage, welcome to the wild, wild East. Now if a team is breaking the rules, go call out the tourney director. It’s happened. Better than name calling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

What's the big deal? Launch needed players, so they asked a couple of their own Legacy kids to fill-in. Big woop!

Needing players is for when the team is short handed, that team had 7 or 8 players on the bench, that coach is delusional, even with his older 8th grade son on the team they couldn't sneak out a win until they brought the other B players from Taz down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day it’s a bad look for the organization. But, it’s also a compliment to the Taz players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day it’s a bad look for the organization. But, it’s also a compliment to the Taz players.

A compliment??? It takes 7 so called "A" players to win in "B",,its more pathetic that none of them stand out by their play and only for them wearing different helmets get noticed,
Glaring this is the level these kids should be playing at

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a legacy dad..... but I’ve seen them play and the kids with different helmets absolutely stand out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax was caught cheating in the Maryland spring league. They had a team with 5th and 6th graders and put them in a division just for 5th graders. Got called out during the playoffs and were disqualified.

So not only do they have reclassed kids on every team, they illegally play down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax was caught cheating in the Maryland spring league. They had a team with 5th and 6th graders and put them in a division just for 5th graders. Got called out during the playoffs and were disqualified.

So not only do they have reclassed kids on every team, they illegally play down.

Bro, you need to do some research on that team, because you sound somewhat surprised. Madlax has THE worst reputation in youth lacrosse, and deservedly so. Their win at ALL costs culture is well documented. Check out the link below for an interesting article on them, and you'll start to get the idea. These guys are the king of the person bags of youth-anything.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

Think of it this way, it’s better than what the MD A teams do. 80% of all those teams are a year older. Occasionally even more than that, when including the occasional double holdback. Unless it’s a coaches kid, only should-be 2023’s touch the field in competitive games. According to these cheater holdback parents, they are not “cheaters.”

In the Launch scenario, the coach is pulling some of his non-starters, that prob don’t see the field in competitive games (ok, maybe there is an exception or two here), and getting them some additional playing time on his B team. I agree, if there are top players from Taz playing, they shouldn’t be.

But in the grand scheme of Chester-dom, this is minutia compared to the corrupt culture in MD. The level of cheating going on down there truly boggles the mind.

So get a grip people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looks like some teams decided not to do Millon's 2024 event this year. Are they going to Lax Clash instead? Does anyone have a list of the 2024 teams?

None of the top teams are wasting their time going to the cheater championship, since they will be going to the actual world championship a few days later. Why drive 6 hours each way to play a bunch of subpar cheater 2023 teams. If you want to play a year up, just stay on the island.I

So I guess your sons team will play one tournament this summer. And when they lose that it will be because on age 2023s played with the team. Heard that one a 1000 times. The rules are the rules and people will use them to gain an advantage, welcome to the wild, wild East. Now if a team is breaking the rules, go call out the tourney director. It’s happened. Better than name calling.[/quote

Lol. I am from LI. Playing on grade is not cheating. An 8th grader playing in a 7th grade game is. And a young 8th grader playing on age u13 is fine. It’s the rules and your club owners (especially the NLF) has the power to change things. So go spend your energy there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 RANKING for all 2024, to include all of the MD, VA, DC cheater teams.

* * * TEAM 91 - LONG ISLAND - WOLFPACK * * *

Without a single holdback. NOT ONE!!!

100% 2024 on age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to 91 Wolfpack.

IL Magazine #1 13U World Ranking.

And now USCL #1 Ranking for all of 2024.

Well done team-Pack!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a strictly MD perspective, these rankings are pretty ridiculous. Just look at the HOCO spring league results and you will easily see that the rankings for those seven teams should be Madlax, Team 91, Hawks, Next Level, Looney's, Bethesda, FCA. No interpretation, just look up the scores (maybe with the exception of Hawks/Next Level). They got one right out of the seven. Enjoy your #1 ranking. Interesting that Wolfpack didn't even make the fall rankings.....wonder why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I guess your sons team will play one tournament this summer. And when they lose that it will be because on age 2023s played with the team. Heard that one a 1000 times. The rules are the rules and people will use them to gain an advantage, welcome to the wild, wild East. Now if a team is breaking the rules, go call out the tourney director. It’s happened. Better than name calling.

The Madlax troll is baaaaaaaaack! Hey cheater, how many holdbacks you got now? Your former holdback poster-boy, #24, told my kid that Madlax picked up 7 more this year alone, to help fill the void created by him leaving, since he finally went to playing "on age"... ON AGE???? GASP!!!
SHOCK!!! Guess the guilt and shame finally got to his parents, after 5 years!!

Yeah, the boys are pretty chummy on social media. They talk all the time. So how many holdbacks does your trashy team have now? I'm sure that it's well over 15 at this point. My best guess is 20. I figure you got about 5 on age kids, that don't see the field, except form maybe the coaches kid.

Question: Why do MD teams have to play down a year, just to be able to compete with LI teams. Legit question. MD is one year or more behind LI in youth lacrosse. How's that feel? And, why are you guys so inferior? What do your kids think, always playing down a year, when their cheater team plays LI teams? If your sorry 2023 cheater team loses to one of the 2024 on-age LI teams... how embarrassed will you be?

Lol. I am from LI. Playing on grade is not cheating. An 8th grader playing in a 7th grade game is. And a young 8th grader playing on age u13 is fine. It’s the rules and your club owners (especially the NLF) has the power to change things. So go spend your energy there.

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky! You almost had me, there, Madlax troll, posing as a Long Islander. Just kidding! Your Madlax stench gives you away every time, troll!

I think you need to go back to your really lame lie, about how Madlax has absolutely holdbacks. Remember that? You played that card for literally years. Hard to stick with that line, since your own Madlax players talk openly about all of their holdbacks to our kids through social media. Yeah, I guess it would be hard to go back to that one. But, hey, you can try... The stealth trolling on the LI thread, posing as LIer's isn't working so good for you either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

Think of it this way, it’s better than what the MD A teams do. 80% of all those teams are a year older. Occasionally even more than that, when including the occasional double holdback. Unless it’s a coaches kid, only should-be 2023’s touch the field in competitive games. According to these cheater holdback parents, they are not “cheaters.”

In the Launch scenario, the coach is pulling some of his non-starters, that prob don’t see the field in competitive games (ok, maybe there is an exception or two here), and getting them some additional playing time on his B team. I agree, if there are top players from Taz playing, they shouldn’t be.

But in the grand scheme of Chester-dom, this is minutia compared to the corrupt culture in MD. The level of cheating going on down there truly boggles the mind.

So get a grip people.

I agree. The 2nd line on Taz doesn't get alot of playing time. This is a good opportunity to get them in some games. And, truth be told, this is where they belong. Depth is not one of Taz's strengths. So don't get too hung up on the Taz helmets. However, if Legacy is pulling top kids from Taz, to play on Launch, that's another story. That can't happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a strictly MD perspective, these rankings are pretty ridiculous. Just look at the HOCO spring league results and you will easily see that the rankings for those seven teams should be Madlax, Team 91, Hawks, Next Level, Looney's, Bethesda, FCA. No interpretation, just look up the scores (maybe with the exception of Hawks/Next Level). They got one right out of the seven. Enjoy your #1 ranking. Interesting that Wolfpack didn't even make the fall rankings.....wonder why?

The Maryland cheater dad complaining that the ranking is not fair.

The cheater says it’s not fair!!

Dude, your kid is 14 years old and playing in 12/13 year old lacrosse.

WHATS FAIR ABOUT THAT!!!

😳😳😳

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He shouldn’t ???

Needing players is for when the team is short handed, that team had 7 or 8 players on the bench, that coach is delusional, even with his older 8th grade son on the team they couldn't sneak out a win until they brought the other B players from Taz down.

8 kids on the bench (your words) plus 10 on the field equals 18 kids total. How many kids does your team bring to a tournament? To me, 18 doesn't seem like a lot. Figure one of them is a FOGO. That leaves 7 subs. You need at least 3 for a second middie line, that's kind of a must. Assuming the rest are attack and defense, that means 2 subs for the attack and 2 for defense. Or one attack, one defender and 2 extra middies - either way, not a lot of depth and on a hot day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IF YOU CAN’T FIELD A 2nd TEAM THAN DON’T HAVE ONE!!!

I get your math but Taz kids very rarely come off the field. Defense kid who wears his brothers helmet never comes off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Stop your crying already. Nobody cares. Except you. Really. [/quote]

Thought I would chime in here, The RVC team were without 3 of there top players. Now you tell me who would have won that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, who would’ve won that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC has a stud town team for sure!! Would beat or give most travel teams a run for their money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Maryland cheater dad complaining that the ranking is not fair.

The cheater says it’s not fair!!

Dude, your kid is 14 years old and playing in 12/13 year old lacrosse.

WHATS FAIR ABOUT THAT!!!

😳😳😳

new flash, lax is grade based, except for the wsyl which is a great production, but bad competition. and the club you sacrifice so much for in terms of time and money has the power to change things. so maybe have a conversation there and see if they are willing to help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To your 3rd point.

Taz kids practice with Launch . So by definition they are Launch players also. Does that mean the Launch players should be considered Taz..... by definition, that is.

Page 54 of 70 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard