BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Caught the "three way" in person and it was nice to see the teams putting egos/bragging rights aside and working to get better in advance of the upcoming tournament season. All three team seemed evenly matched based on how the day went and from historical results, and all three could potentially vie for the second best team locally after YJA. This was also the first match-up with refs this year which can change the dynamic and I'm sure all three teams were missing significant pieces where it was a preseason event.

I agree Longo is for real, but CR has jammed some wood at the back end of the roster to "meet ends" which could hurt them down the road. Or maybe it's a non event and those kids will never see the field.

9D1 looks to have improved from last year picking up some solid players from Empire's demise and that YJC? kid who was a surprising pickup. The back end of their roster needs some work as well though and that organization scares me as a whole where their other girls teams have been consistently unsuccessful.

In my biased opinion YJB has significantly improved and is the best of the three based on the talent acquired from the YJA team and the overall depth of their roster. BJ plays the whole team consistently and they all can play.

All three teams appear to have solid goaltenders.

Love all the DK shots as he is a total turd whose brand is finally starting to really suffer as result of his laundry list of crimes against the game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will YJ 25’s fair in the NGLL nationals in Baltimore this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will let you know Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team are they bringing down to MD? Longo or Spallina? Or both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOMO is going.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what is the ranking of the YJ2025 teams? who wins in a Janelli/Lomo full squad game with refs?

1. Spallina
2. Janelli/LOMO
3. Markowitz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player on roster or are we still bringing extras??????????
Can't win it BUY IT !!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did they fair in MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo was
2-2
lost to hero's 6-8 and a bad loss to FL team which caused them to lose the tie breaker. Heros destroyed the FL team in the final by like 10 goals. Good competition but team has some work to do.

Lomo vs. Janelli game would probably be a toss up, but I'd give Lomo the edge given that they have only played once and Lomo won by like 4 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree its tight.

Yeah Lomo won that day, but then they got stroked by 91 who Janeli beat in a close one?

This rivalry will be fun to watch as no one wants to be known as the C team.

The Whipple schedule for this weekend is a little disappointing in this age group, as Janeli will blow out everyone on their feather light schedule (not their fault), likely the same with Spalina who will humble that 91 Team.

I have 91 vs. Legacy as one that might me interesting.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Lomo beat Janelli 8-1

beat 91 2x out of 3 total scrimmages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does LI Top Gun at 2025 look? Was surprised to see Monsters get smacked at NGLL championship this past weekend.

Is YJ Lomo at Lax for the cure?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ Lomo beat Janelli 8-1

beat 91 2x out of 3 total scrimmages

All true, but the last scrimmages were the only ones to have actual refs, the other events were more of the controlled or let em play variety. Plus it's still the Spring and I'm sure all teams were missing their "soccer stars" and the coaches played kids who likely wouldn't see significant time in a tournament match-up.

Sadly Lomo is not at Lax by the Sea or Lax for a Cure.

Janelli is playing 91 next weekend at LBTS
And both Lomo and 91 are at LaxFest (yawn) so maybe they see each other there?

Other than that there will be little interaction between these teams unless that travel summer league actually gets off the ground.

It all starts Saturday, good health to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did YJ Spallina do against 2024s? didn't see scores from the tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did YJ Spallina do against 2024s? didn't see scores from the tourney. [/quote]
Won by 8 or 9 and beat 91 by probably double that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my kidds team folded. should i expect a refund?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will they fare against the 2 Maryland teams. Think they play both Heros green and Mnd black in 2 weeks at live, love lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Spallina will go into the game with WINNING being the only thing on their mind. if i remember correctly, last year MND played everyone equally and in a showcase manner. Heros will probably try to play to win also. that should be really good go. Both Hero's and MND both beat YJ in the fall. love summer tourney season!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJC seemed out of sorts today against 91. The A team won as usual, but wasn’t as dominant with playing a few 1 and 2 goal games. I didn’t see the D team at all, but their schedule seemed pretty light and the B team wasn’t at LBTS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SHHHH!
DID YOU BEAT SPALLINA?
NO
Why do you compare yourself to at B or C team if your a number A team?
Enjoy it because it doesn't happen to often.
Remember YJC plays everyone even every game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is a joke, they crush YJC yesterday then YJA holds them to a goal in the finals. I predict YJB spanks 91 at Lax Fest next weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you always predict 6th grade girls lax games? Or is this just a one time thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pack is narrowing the gap with YJ Stonybrook coach namesake on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems Elevate may have the names of its A team and its B teams mixed up and placed in the wrong divisions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pack is narrowing the gap with YJ Stonybrook coach namesake on LI.

Not so hard to do when the team is built around daddy ball and who can kiss the most butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What narrowing? All LI Teams got spanked by YJ A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only two legitimate debates in this age group.

1. Who is the bridesmaid to YJA?

2. Who is the YJB team?

My guess is that it's the same answer for both once Lomangino runs 9D1 off the field on Saturday while both teams are ducking any other competition hiding at Snooze Fest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scores are getting tighter, no matter who they play, and will continue to do so. The first part is fact and you know it. The second part is speculation but you probably know that is true as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Janelli is better than Lomangnino and YJ Lomo has lost to 91 lololol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team YJ Lomo didnt play this past weekend because most of them plays on Team Elevate 2025 which got manhanndled in Jersey vs not only YJ but other teams. So kids can play on different teams but it’s the same players and why they are truly YJc Lost most of their games this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eeks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is LOMOs team had about 7 practices together and not yet fully stacked, while the other YJ teams have been practicing together for years. The talent pulled from Elevate is the best of the best of 25s anywhere and they have a Goalie that is unmatched. It will be interesting to see what happens come fall after they have been practicing together all summer and have all the talent kinks worked out. Think about how easily they were able to spank YJB, without all that. Yikes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re: Elevate getting spanked. First of all, you are only as good as your weakest link (anyone who played the game knows that) and you can thank DK for that, by taking on all of GC tradition. Second, even with all that, the ONLY team Elevate lost to was YJA - so let's get the facts straight before posting nonsense. If we were really judging individual players - then every PAL team that has a YJA player on it should be undefeated - but they aren't .... so shoo ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is LOMOs team had about 7 practices together and not yet fully stacked, while the other YJ teams have been practicing together for years. The talent pulled from Elevate is the best of the best of 25s anywhere and they have a Goalie that is unmatched. It will be interesting to see what happens come fall after they have been practicing together all summer and have all the talent kinks worked out. Think about how easily they were able to spank YJB, without all that. Yikes!

Troll CSH DAD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re: Troll CSH dad - Better than the person stalking 6th grade girls who play on elevate and YJ!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for a NON YJ Long Island club and we were at the tournament. Everyone knows YJ C and elevate are practically the same team we witnessed the beginning of the YJ A game and it was ugly and by ugly I mean blowout. You have a great coach st Elevate enjoy it. . Why would you put this type of trash talk pressure on your 11/12 year old daughter. Just let her play and have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait I thought Janelli is the C team now?

Either way it’s impressive that the top three teams in this age bracket are from YJs and that none of the local teams can even give them a competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo and Janelli played once and Lomo won 9-1. You can label either team whatever letter you want-that was the result head to head. Hopefully they meet again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Held them to one goal wow, Lomo's goalie really is on another level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Lomo v Janelli game was lopsided, but was the score really 9-1??

Also Elevate and Lomo are NOT the same team, There were 6-8 girls that left Elevate for Lomo...

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard