Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 01:31 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 01:25 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 01:22 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 01:17 PM
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 01:11 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,142
Posts277,546
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 40 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 39 40
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283412 04/16/19 08:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bet you couldn't keep the ball off the ground, under pressure, for 8 + minutes.

That being said, I want a shot clock as well.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283431 04/17/19 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches are misleading everyone, some could say flat out lying to everyone.

This change is not about recruiting in 6th grade or any other type of early recruiting.

This is about 78 days.

What is the benefit of waiting 78 days?
Until someone tells me differently I can only think it is an additional 78 days of camps.

What do the children get by having access 78 days sooner?
Seems to me that the PSA can use that 78 days to use real information to evaluate where they want to spend 4 years of their lives.
Some will even be able to start their Junior year of HS and the others will also have their process start a little sooner.

Again this is about 78 days........NOT Early recruiting. Early recruiting has been stopped.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283438 04/17/19 10:38 AM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 81
C
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
C
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The coaches are misleading everyone, some could say flat out lying to everyone.

This change is not about recruiting in 6th grade or any other type of early recruiting.

This is about 78 days.

What is the benefit of waiting 78 days?
Until someone tells me differently I can only think it is an additional 78 days of camps.

What do the children get by having access 78 days sooner?
Seems to me that the PSA can use that 78 days to use real information to evaluate where they want to spend 4 years of their lives.
Some will even be able to start their Junior year of HS and the others will also have their process start a little sooner.

Again this is about 78 days........NOT Early recruiting. Early recruiting has been stopped.



Staying at 9/1 does allow for an entire summer tournament season, though.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
cltlax #283607 04/19/19 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you're going to have to keep shelling out the bucks for those hated coaches summer camps.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283642 04/20/19 07:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like they wanted. We are lambs being led.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #283868 04/25/19 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a 2023 in NGLL A.
What are some good camps and the camps we should avoid?
I feel like we have grown out of any camps that offer middle school ages.
We are looking at
Maximum exposure
Univ of Maryland
Penn State
UA Command

How does this look? Possibly missing anything?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283871 04/25/19 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a 2023 in NGLL A.
What are some good camps and the camps we should avoid?
I feel like we have grown out of any camps that offer middle school ages.
We are looking at
Maximum exposure
Univ of Maryland
Penn State
UA Command

How does this look? Possibly missing anything?


Save your money. Too early to worry about recruiting camps.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283879 04/25/19 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a 2023 in NGLL A.
What are some good camps and the camps we should avoid?
I feel like we have grown out of any camps that offer middle school ages.
We are looking at
Maximum exposure
Univ of Maryland
Penn State
UA Command

How does this look? Possibly missing anything?


Save your money. Too early to worry about recruiting camps.


I agree. Save your money. With recruiting change, your rising freshman won’t get looked at. If she is NGLL A, then my guess is her summer is filled with tournaments. That will be plenty.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #283882 04/25/19 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a 2023 in NGLL A.
What are some good camps and the camps we should avoid?
I feel like we have grown out of any camps that offer middle school ages.
We are looking at
Maximum exposure
Univ of Maryland
Penn State
UA Command

How does this look? Possibly missing anything?


Save your money. Too early to worry about recruiting camps.


I agree. Save your money. With recruiting change, your rising freshman won’t get looked at. If she is NGLL A, then my guess is her summer is filled with tournaments. That will be plenty.

skip the camps. have her tryout for the UA Command team. see how she compares to some of the best of the 22/23 classes

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #284602 05/09/19 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quite a surprise St. Paul's getting to finals against McDonogh. The last game between them went to double OT. St. Paul's have a real chance at an upset?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #284717 05/13/19 07:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing game by St Pauls and McDonogh in the IAAM Conference A Championship on Saturday. Double overtime win by McDonogh but could have been won by either team. Packed stands at Gerstell Academy for the game. Beautiful campus. Goalie for St Pauls was a lockdown stud. Maryland high school girls lacrosse have such tremendous athletes.
Lax On !!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #284721 05/13/19 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG has a young team at SPSG. She'll be back next year

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #284917 05/16/19 01:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MG has a young team at SPSG. She'll be back next year


But someone told me NDP hair the best sophomore class in the country?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #285064 05/20/19 07:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Baltimore - I hear the numbers of girls tryout out yesterday were down significantly versus last year, especially for the older team. This was the must do event of the summer for the last several years. Why are the numbers down?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #285088 05/20/19 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Under Armour Baltimore - I hear the numbers of girls tryout out yesterday were down significantly versus last year, especially for the older team. This was the must do event of the summer for the last several years. Why are the numbers down?

It's not the recruiting tournament it claims to be and it's just another money grab for Corrigan Sports . had a daughter tryout for the command team the last year and this year and there was a big difference in the process from last year to this year. more evaluators for the command team had kids trying out for the command team than last year, one evaluator had 2 kids trying out. to much heros and m&d involvement in the evaluation process and it showed in the callback game. i must say it was not a very well run or thought out eval process this year. last year was much better.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 40 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4