BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 153 of 264 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was watching the recent St Anthony vs Chaminade game online. Incredible skills and play. Do all these players play for club teams besides their HS team. Does each school have a certain Club team or a do players play for various clubs in area. Just curious as I am not a LI guy and talent was at such a high level for both teams.

Many play Club my 2019 son has played with 6 of them over the years. Many play on 91 and Express

Most 2020 kids are with express and 91 for Chaminade and St As. These two teams are the best on Long Island, always in the top 10 in the country, some of the best players in the country. If they play 10 times it would be 5-5. Great games for the little guys to watch and learn.

The talent out there for this game was just incredible for High School lacrosse. Fun to watch. After watching many MIAAA games this year. The only MIAA team that would give StA or Chaminade a good game would be Calvert Hall, the rest would be blowouts. .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully all post season awards will be based on this high school season only. Previous seasons should not be factored in as these are not lifetime achievement awards, nor should club team affiliation & reputations matter. Reward those players who did it on the field this year. Also I hope voters do not rely on the Newsday stats too heavily. Just based on our team, I can say that they are not always accurate. Plus stats alone do not tell the story of the game & are too easily manipulated. A player tallying 8 points against a weak team in garbage time is not equal to those who perform when needed, or late and close. It would be great to have a service that did stats for all games; some teams are extremely generous with assists and also keep starters in just to pad their numbers.

a "friendemy" of mine would always say stats are always inflated for a certain boy. I would shoo him away as crazy as he is a fanatic. He would say one game he'd get 1 extra goal or assist. Another game game he'd get an extra goal and assist. Many times these points were at the expense of another child, other times just simply phantom stats.

So I was given the videos of the games. WOW, what I saw would be in many schools a fireable offense. So I went to their Whitman game and a playoff game Yesterday, I watched both games first hand and said player (with inflated states) was a non factor and then when I saw Newsday stats. Once again phantom and stolen stats strike agian.

If said player gets 1.5 free stats a game that's 24 points in a season wrong. Some kids dont even get that and this is handed to one kid.

As many may say who cares, we all do. The teacher who taught the kid, who got robbed the stat, will never see his name in the paper and get that feeling of pride when she read the paper wont see . The 4th grader looking at the paper because his mom said read and erroneously sees one kid as a star when it is far from the truth. Or worst when a kid wants to see his name in the paper, because he has only scored once this year but gets robbed. I wouldnt be as bad if it was random kids in random weeks but the same kid every game.

Shady very shady

(I think these two posts are the same team)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to West Islip on a hard fought & well earned win over Bay Shore today. They did a better job of capitalizing on a few Bay Shore mistakes in the third to mount a comeback and take control of the game. Could argue Bay Shore was the better team for most of the game. Bay Shore controlled the first half 3-1 but could not maintain their focus in the second half with a few consecutive sloppy clears that led to WI goals. Both defenses looked strong throughout the game & both goalies were very good. WI offense found just enough while the Bay Shore attack (2 out of 3 anyway) could not create or finish anything...Good season for Bay Shore, but in the end, and throughout the season; just could not make enough plays, or avoid costly mistakes, in the big moments against the good teams... Good luck to all those teams still playing.

Let's also not forget the 3 goals that were taken away from Bay Shore from the referees. If those goals were allowed Bay Shore would have won. It's sad when refs make decisions that cost a team a win. Good job to West Islip and good luck against Smithtown West.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to West Islip on a hard fought & well earned win over Bay Shore today. They did a better job of capitalizing on a few Bay Shore mistakes in the third to mount a comeback and take control of the game. Could argue Bay Shore was the better team for most of the game. Bay Shore controlled the first half 3-1 but could not maintain their focus in the second half with a few consecutive sloppy clears that led to WI goals. Both defenses looked strong throughout the game & both goalies were very good. WI offense found just enough while the Bay Shore attack (2 out of 3 anyway) could not create or finish anything...Good season for Bay Shore, but in the end, and throughout the season; just could not make enough plays, or avoid costly mistakes, in the big moments against the good teams... Good luck to all those teams still playing.

Let's also not forget the 3 goals that were taken away from Bay Shore from the referees. If those goals were allowed Bay Shore would have won. It's sad when refs make decisions that cost a team a win. Good job to West Islip and good luck against Smithtown West.

Every game has their issues but Bay Shore once again gets a game stolen from them (Northport and almost Smithtown). It wasn't only the goals which made a difference. There were 2 big calls that still abffle me and video shows it even more so. The biggest shift in momentum came in the 3rd qtr with a phantom interference call on Bay Shore, then still in 3rd at 7:39, the ref's doubled down on bad calls, with a "keep it in" call. They called "Keep it in" less then 1 minute after BS #23 hits the pipe. WHAT REFS CALLS THAT. THAT IS INEXCUSABLE!!!

As for the goals, 2 of the goals were good, one didnt really matter, you scored on the man up! But that BTB shot to end the half, should have counted and would have been big. To end the half, the ball is in the air before the horn blasts, only with the aide of video technology and slow motion can you tell. Still doesnt make it right.

The late 4th qtr goal that was overturned wasnt close. Undisciplined play by the middie took away a goal by the attackman, but had the other plays mentioned not been called the way they were things should have been different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Bay Shore goals that were waived off, first on at end of half was so tough to tell in person if shot beat the horn. Refs don’t have luxury of video so it’s tough to fault them on that one. 2nd one in 4th they clearly blew as per Newsday picture, but they ended up scoring right after so it really only cost them 20 seconds or so. And the last one in 4th that was waved off the Bay Shore cutter ran right thru the crease before shot, wasn’t even close. Bottom line is Bay Shore didn’t capitalize on many of their chances and West Islip did on their back half of 3rd qtr. But it wasn’t like refs blatantly robbed BS.

Regarding the dad who thinks his son has been robbed of points every year, you do realize Newsday stats are dependent on winning team calling in stats kept usually by kids doing the score book at scorers table. So if your son lost yesterday, it was the winning teams score girls who you have a problem with and not your sons coach. And I’m sure all the teachers involved in teaching your son will take pride in other attributes your son may have and really couldn’t care less about the about the box score in Newsday. Nor will the 4th grader, trust me. Might be time to rearrange priorities.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is! Just ask Maryland. Incompetent Refs have no place in the game! So Blatant in HS lacrosse. Too many just don’t understand the rules! Terrible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Bay Shore goals that were waived off, first on at end of half was so tough to tell in person if shot beat the horn. Refs don’t have luxury of video so it’s tough to fault them on that one. 2nd one in 4th they clearly blew as per Newsday picture, but they ended up scoring right after so it really only cost them 20 seconds or so. And the last one in 4th that was waved off the Bay Shore cutter ran right thru the crease before shot, wasn’t even close. Bottom line is Bay Shore didn’t capitalize on many of their chances and West Islip did on their back half of 3rd qtr. But it wasn’t like refs blatantly robbed BS.

Regarding the dad who thinks his son has been robbed of points every year, you do realize Newsday stats are dependent on winning team calling in stats kept usually by kids doing the score book at scorers table. So if your son lost yesterday, it was the winning teams score girls who you have a problem with and not your sons coach. And I’m sure all the teachers involved in teaching your son will take pride in other attributes your son may have and really couldn’t care less about the about the box score in Newsday. Nor will the 4th grader, trust me. Might be time to rearrange priorities.

The disallowed goals were bang bang. If that game was at BS would they have gotten the call? Did BS capitalize no they did not and that is why they lost. So on the push if it was a goal is the push waved off?

As far as a dad who year in and out gets robbed, I know who that is too. It is frustrating and depressing. As a teacher, I always beam with pride when I see my past students get in the paper. As a mom I wished my son's points were "announced" properly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line, Bay Shore lost a game against a talented West Islip team. Both schools had their chances, West Islip capitalized on their chances.

As far as stays, yes winning team is responsible for the numbers you see in the papers or websites. But a coach from each team is responsible for signing off the winning teams book, correct?

The dad you mention is passionate for all the boys not just his own. Let's not go there. Had it been him and you know him he would have be steamming about another issue. Many are upset about the issue not the kid. It's very unsportsmanlike and on coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the LI boys invited to the US Lacrosse U19 tryouts. Long Island seems to be very well represented!
https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/usa-i...es-2020-us-mens-u19-team-tryout-invitees

Yes, Congratulations to all. Go Long Island! Go USA! What a great opportunity have fun and enjoy the ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip stinks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is! Just ask Maryland. Incompetent Refs have no place in the game! So Blatant in HS lacrosse. Too many just don’t understand the rules! Terrible!

Stop your whining. Either pick up a whistle and attempt to officiate a game or STFU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk A is not what it use to be the talent level is down across the entire division , and yes you are correct West Islip is not a very good team but that is a reflection of how bad Suffolk A has gotten.. Why do they have 12 teams making the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bye Bye Bay Shore. You flapped all year and fell down as you always do. No program. Whining about the refs, please. If your were that good, the game wouldn't have been that close and would not have mattered. The loss is on you, not the refs and West islip won, again... Back to oblivion... Enjoy rooting from the stands. And don't worry, West Islip's season will only extend one game more than yours...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully all post season awards will be based on this high school season only. Previous seasons should not be factored in as these are not lifetime achievement awards, nor should club team affiliation & reputations matter. Reward those players who did it on the field this year. Also I hope voters do not rely on the Newsday stats too heavily. Just based on our team, I can say that they are not always accurate. Plus stats alone do not tell the story of the game & are too easily manipulated. A player tallying 8 points against a weak team in garbage time is not equal to those who perform when needed, or late and close. It would be great to have a service that did stats for all games; some teams are extremely generous with assists and also keep starters in just to pad their numbers.

a "friendemy" of mine would always say stats are always inflated for a certain boy. I would shoo him away as crazy as he is a fanatic. He would say one game he'd get 1 extra goal or assist. Another game game he'd get an extra goal and assist. Many times these points were at the expense of another child, other times just simply phantom stats.

So I was given the videos of the games. WOW, what I saw would be in many schools a fireable offense. So I went to their Whitman game and a playoff game Yesterday, I watched both games first hand and said player (with inflated states) was a non factor and then when I saw Newsday stats. Once again phantom and stolen stats strike agian.

If said player gets 1.5 free stats a game that's 24 points in a season wrong. Some kids dont even get that and this is handed to one kid.

As many may say who cares, we all do. The teacher who taught the kid, who got robbed the stat, will never see his name in the paper and get that feeling of pride when she read the paper wont see . The 4th grader looking at the paper because his mom said read and erroneously sees one kid as a star when it is far from the truth. Or worst when a kid wants to see his name in the paper, because he has only scored once this year but gets robbed. I wouldnt be as bad if it was random kids in random weeks but the same kid every game.

Shady very shady

Worry less about lacrosse and more about your atrocious writing skills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay Shore stinks worse... enjoy the view of the playoffs from the stands, as usual. Should not have blathered earlier in the season. Own the loss. If your team deserved to win you would've over come the officiating and the game would not have been that close to have it matter. Take solace in the fact that West Islip's playoff heartbeat will only last one more game than yours did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip is not very good them being in the Semi finals does not say much about the competition in Suffolk A .... But if you ask the parents in the stands they are the best in the country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip stinks

West Islip has a great D and Goalie. They lack movement in the offensive end with no cutting. Simply they are easy to defend against.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not as bad as Bay Shore...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomorrow's prediction in class A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown West will dominate the possession battle and wear down WI. WI defense is solid, not great. That unit is somewhat over rated. The defense is fundamentally sound, well coached & patient but not very good at causing turnovers or creating offensive opportunities. Today WI will need to create possessions. Their goalie makes them a lot better than they are, as does their face-off man most games. Also the WI midfielders are young, physically small & a little weak defensively for this game. WI does not get enough from the LSM position. This is just a bad match-up for WI if they play their usual style. WI is a well coached team that out-performs its' talent & lack of athletic ability, which is actually a credit to them. Unfortunately Smithtown is better coached, more athletic and talented. They will dominate possessions and wear down WI and control the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown West will dominate the possession battle and wear down WI. WI defense is solid, not great. That unit is somewhat over rated. The defense is fundamentally sound, well coached & patient but not very good at causing turnovers or creating offensive opportunities. Today WI will need to create possessions. Their goalie makes them a lot better than they are, as does their face-off man most games. Also the WI midfielders are young, physically small & a little weak defensively for this game. WI does not get enough from the LSM position. This is just a bad match-up for WI if they play their usual style. WI is a well coached team that out-performs its' talent & lack of athletic ability, which is actually a credit to them. Unfortunately Smithtown is better coached, more athletic and talented. They will dominate possessions and wear down WI and control the game.

Didn't the Smithtown "Dream Team" lose to WI in an upset a few years ago in the quarters? Gotta play the game before a winner is crowned!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best kid on WI is the Sr pole, but he can only cover one of the many offensive threats on SW. WI Goalie is good, but SW fogo is much better. WI goalie has a big tell, shoot low, bounce at his heels, fake low, and get in his head low. WI has some other good players to look out for 5, 12 and 42 will be fun to watch, but SW has few liabilities. WI shoot when you get the chance. Wonder if Smithtown will want retribution from WI scoring late in the football playoffs, if so, score could get out of hand. Smithtown West by 7.

This segways into the better game to me, the grudge match. Ward Melville vs Northport. If weather is a factor Id have to take Northport, they are a more rough and tumble bunch. Ward Melville will say they have a blue collar mentality but not compared to Northport. I think the game comes down to WM goalie and how the Northport’s defense plays and what they are allowed to get away with. I still say it comes down to the smoother team, Ward Melville by 2.

Some complaints.
$10 entrance fee (if AD didnt get you on the list)
Todays games should be played at a neutral site
That Neutral site shouldnt be at Lax-fest either, having next Weds at Farmingdale is a disgrace
Adults have a funny way of getting in the way of things.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical West Islip Parent living in the past those days are long gone take a look at your attack unit besides your crease guy they can not score at all .... they dance around and turn the ball over just watch the game ... if i were SW i would press out all day and WI will turn the ball because they do not have one player that can carry the ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best kid on WI is the Sr pole, but he can only cover one of the many offensive threats on SW. WI Goalie is good, but SW fogo is much better. WI goalie has a big tell, shoot low, bounce at his heels, fake low, and get in his head low. WI has some other good players to look out for 5, 12 and 42 will be fun to watch, but SW has few liabilities. WI shoot when you get the chance. Wonder if Smithtown will want retribution from WI scoring late in the football playoffs, if so, score could get out of hand. Smithtown West by 7.

This segways into the better game to me, the grudge match. Ward Melville vs Northport. If weather is a factor Id have to take Northport, they are a more rough and tumble bunch. Ward Melville will say they have a blue collar mentality but not compared to Northport. I think the game comes down to WM goalie and how the Northport’s defense plays and what they are allowed to get away with. I still say it comes down to the smoother team, Ward Melville by 2.

Some complaints.
That Neutral site shouldnt be at Lax-fest either, having next Weds at Farmingdale is a disgrace

Close, Melville by 3 and WI has no chance. All is right in Section XI again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some complaints.

No chance is an understatement WI was never in the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shady very shady

The stats are done by HS kids and the winning team submits them. I can tell you firsthand that the stats are padded to make the "score keepers" friends look great. Everything from assists to saves is a farce. There are no trained official scorekeepers for regular HS games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving forward Ward Melville or Smithtown West

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip stinks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some complaints.

No chance is an understatement WI was never in the game.
NICE JOB SW!!! WI parents. once again got it completely wrong.. Don't come on here and flap your gums if you can not back it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 West Islip was toast when a crooked clique took over about 7 years ago. All the guidelines that people with real knowledge and experience put in place were thrown out. Then they formed
a tournament team without a tryout and brought in kids from other towns to fill in the gaps. A worse decision could not have been made. Combine that with a milquetoast AD who let the inmates run the asylum and that’s why WI has gone off a cliff. You can actually mark the day one donk moved to town as the day it all changed.He could be seen swinging a lacrosse stick like a golf club.He would tell you how his kid was the best in the county and could be anywhere. The WI program was #1 in the US on that day. A simple point graph to reflect the difference between then and now would resemble the flight path of a 737 Max. Crooked adults = Lousy results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip still stinks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BYE WI .... go back to drinking in the parking lot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shady very shady

The stats are done by HS kids and the winning team submits them. I can tell you firsthand that the stats are padded to make the "score keepers" friends look great. Everything from assists to saves is a farce. There are no trained official scorekeepers for regular HS games.

So your kid has done the stats or you have done the stats. That’s firsthand information, based on your statement you have padded your sons friends stats. Nice guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In regards to West Islip and when you think the program went downhill, you could not be more wrong. The 2019 group was solid but quite simply not enough talent to compete with the top teams. As for the tournament team you speak of & kids from other towns; that did happen. Not sure your point holds up considering the best kids then turned into your best players today. Your senior pole, goalie, face-off man, crease attack man and senior middie, who was hurt all year, were all on that team and they brought in other players so they could compete because there was no other talent, just like today. The program went downhill when parents like you felt entitled to be part of a great lacrosse program simply because you lived in West Islip; delusional. Parents like you would rather complain than help their son put in the work. Parents like you expect all the benefits of a top program while never contributing anything towards that success. By the way, the program dropped long before this group became seniors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In regards to West Islip and when you think the program went downhill, you could not be more wrong. The 2019 group was solid but quite simply not enough talent to compete with the top teams. As for the tournament team you speak of & kids from other towns; that did happen. Not sure your point holds up considering the best kids then turned into your best players today. Your senior pole, goalie, face-off man, crease attack man and senior middie, who was hurt all year, were all on that team and they brought in other players so they could compete because there was no other talent, just like today. The program went downhill when parents like you felt entitled to be part of a great lacrosse program simply because you lived in West Islip; delusional. Parents like you would rather complain than help their son put in the work. Parents like you expect all the benefits of a top program while never contributing anything towards that success. By the way, the program dropped long before this group became seniors.

So the program is good or not good? Make up your mind here. Was the talent not good enough or was it the parents? Please clarify your statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really talking about complaining parents? Sorry you are so wrong, it's a combination of new and old, parents like you who feel "the best player" didn't play this year. Why do you keep squeezing in how the best player didn't play and was hurt all year. News Flash, best kid cant be someone who only played one year. Now to address your no competition, there was no need to bring players in, you did it not build the lax program. That backfired too, if you were as smart as you say you would have had the best kid in the country on that team. But again, the masterminds behind that team weren't thinking to better anyone's lacrosse just only a selected few. Just admit it and Ill admit many kids need to work harder. I will also agree talent was lacking for a few years but you always said your boys were the ones to bring it back. They didnt. If you look back at it, you will realize we got very lucky against Bay Shore, Connetquot, Riverhead, ESM and one might say Sachem.

The boys should hold their heads high, they battled and made it a season to remember. You are right at the fact I hope the rising varsity team will learn its time to work harder to get where you want to be. Not like they have to look very far for disappointment, there is a lot of work to do. This week is the start of a new year, 2020 and sure it will be a new division but the lacrosse will be much better.

Good luck on your son's next adventure, I do wish him the best. Remember you are supposed to let him go, try to let him run his own life now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem that has been going on in West Islip is that most people think because they put a jersey on that their kid is going to be the next super star . They would rather criticize the great and rip him down instead of looking at their own kid not putting the work in . This is called life what you put into something you will get back out , stop crying and pointing fingers at people and look in the mirror and ask yourself did my son do the work in the off season . West Islip has been very fortunate over the years with great talent but every one has caught up and the only way to make your son to be competitive is to put the work in on the off-season. We don't need parents in the stands shouting to their son to stay on the field if you don't like what is going on the pack up and move . Let the kids play the game . In the end if your kid is happy and enjoying his experience then the year was a success

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay Shore still stinks more...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess JR could not save the day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so the SWR win is so important at many levels. First is kids changing school districts for lacrosse. Dumb Idea. Second, dads holding their kids back and promoting them as “best in age group”, when they had the ball with 30 sec and couldn’t produce. Kudos to the kids who believed in themselves and their town and worked hard to prove people wrong. Goodnight MS see you next year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 153 of 264 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard