BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?"

[ChillLaxin]...I bet you are one of them...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave wanted to send all the girls Chrsitmas gifts..but he wanted parents to mail a check to pay for them....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You reap what you sow...

They will still have more than enough girls and a manageable number to work with for whoever the coach of the week is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"What's up with Elevate at this level? Did a bunch of girls leave?"

[ChillLaxin]...I bet you are one of them...

No chance my kid would be at Elevate. I know Dave and I would never enter into an endeavor with him where I pay (tuition) or provide services (coaching) before services were delivered or payment was made.

That said his 2025 Team had some nice players and I'm curious what happened because I admittedly care about this stuff more than I should (as I expect most of you do as well)

[ChillLaxin]" , but was fine with all the hot mom talk.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, lets lighten this up...back to the Mom talk...

Things change, every program is not for everyone. Elevate will go on as will the girls lax careers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question, my daughter and her friend spent the summer coaching at Elevate this year and were never paid. They have approached the directors with no success. Is this a common thing in travel lacrosse? Thanks for your help

Good life lesson, don't work for a guy who has been barred from the securities industry for swindling people not once, but twice. This is not conjecture, rumor, or hating as it is all public record.

That's funny - now that you said something I did see some things online about the Elevate Director's behavior. It didn't surprise me having dealt with him in the past. That explains the "cash at the door" practices which I am sure he declares - right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave wanted to send all the girls Chrsitmas gifts..but he wanted parents to mail a check to pay for them....

Funny, the Kotowski xmas Fund. NO checks, cash only!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The initial core of the team, the csh girls, all left Elevate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH out, GC in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they now the 2025 YJ Nassau Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.
Will certainly take me home a NJ mom!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.
Will certainly take me home a NJ mom!

NJ teams stink! I shall not mention "moms" and "stink" in the same sentence! Well, until now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol...MD Moms and LI mom's general stereotypes are spot on. Again, not everyone, but stereotype rings true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2025 looking strong playing box lax!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup... should be good for at least 3 Yellow Cards per game this summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate was a very good team last year. They will be a shell of what they were last year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup... should be good for at least 3 Yellow Cards per game this summer!

Didnt they get a red card last summer? Thats not easy. You've got to work all winter playing box to get those.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate was a very good team last year. They will be a shell of what they were last year...

Yeah, should be interesting. After Spallina the bridesmaid trophy in this age group is very well contested. Is it YJB, 9D1, Legacy, or Top Gun.

We should know soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely not 9d1. I think Top Gun. My daughter plays for neither...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How often does Spallina show up for practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never in the spring when SBU is full swing. He's around in the winter when a little something extra can be buried in the cost of the "indoor training space."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MB runs the show. Better get her on speed dial if little Suzy wants more time beating up on the younger boys learning to play box

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, should be interesting. After Spallina the bridesmaid trophy in this age group is very well contested. Is it YJB, 9D1, Legacy, or Top Gun.

We should know soon.

Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We should know soon.

Empire

Only thing that matters at this age is how much your kid is improving and do they enjoy it nothing else. Parents care about which team is better than the others. Go where your kids bring challenged and coached.
YJ B empire TG and Legacy are all good teams Think Legacy will improve as time goes on Programs will get their teams in good tournaments etc.

Went through this nonsense with my oldesr daughters. One was on B team and was top on that team for awhile and suprpassed most of the A team kids my other was on a and plained out.

——-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We should know soon.

Empire

Only thing that matters at this age is how much your kid is improving and do they enjoy it nothing else. Parents care about which team is better than the others. Go where your kids bring challenged and coached.
YJ B empire TG and Legacy are all good teams Think Legacy will improve as time goes on Programs will get their teams in good tournaments etc.

Went through this nonsense with my oldesr daughters. One was on B team and was top on that team for awhile and suprpassed most of the A team kids my other was on a and plained out.

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We should know soon.

Empire

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

Playing time in games is very important. If your kid is playing 5 minutes a game on the A team, she will not develop as much as girls playing substantial minutes on a B team. You can try to convince yourself that your kid will improve by playing with better girls during practice on an A team but game experience is when girls improve the most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again
you are comparing programs number 1 teams to YJ number 2 team. Seems a little strange to me . Why would you want to do that. YJ have been around for a long time and if your kid is on the number 2 team your in a good spot. Come high school age these two teams will have very good games. Remember your kid is playing not you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty? That would be a surprise if they are considered a top team this year. More the merrier. good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We should know soon.

2025, is that 3rd grade? People got to relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MB runs the show. Better get her on speed dial if little Suzy wants more time beating up on the younger boys learning to play box

For real. A 6th grade girl has to be like a foot taller than the 5th grade boys they played. The boys are all seeing a doctor to deal with post-traumatic stress disorders from being bullied by older girls. Anything for that Instagram feed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We should know soon.

Empire

——-

This is very very true
Spot on

Empire team was stronger a few years back. Team lost many of its best players for awhile this was a good team with solid coaching

-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets Lomo is legit. Split with 91 over the last few weeks and throttled YJ Jeanelli. They are all right there behind YJ Spallina. Elevate will be a shell of itself, assume Top Bunz are still good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets Lomo is legit. Split with 91 over the last few weeks and throttled YJ Jeanelli. They are all right there behind YJ Spallina. Elevate will be a shell of itself, assume Top Bunz are still good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters experience at Elevate so far this year. Fall practices consisted of 4 teams all sharing one field. 60 kids scrimmaging, rotating every 5 min and only two coaches. My daughter was lucky to play 20 min and happy if she touched the ball twice. Instead of getting in reps she stands on the sidelines with 40 other kids watching for 1/2 the time. Winter team practices not much better. 4 teams crammed into northsport for an hour. Not uncommon to have 40 kids at a session in a space the size of a basketball court 10 min of line drills and 50 min of scrimmaging..again lucky if my daughter touched the ball a few times because she had to rotate every 5 min and watch 1/2 the time. Tuesday practices were selected via a lottery because Elevate only reserved like 2 time slots of indoor space for the entire organization. Spring practices....what spring practices??? She hasn't practiced with her team once all year. Has not learned one play, clear or defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys should just move to MD! Better lacrosse, weather and hotter moms...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be Careful about how good you are and at least tell the truth.
Sound Like a Cold Spring Harbor DAD to me.
91 lost to Janelli
you lost to 91
you beat Janelli
If you are going to talk about a scrimmage at least tell the truth!!!
Sound like the guy who is never happy anywhere you play!
Key word scrimmage...........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wondering when Elevate will finally handout Gala prizes from the raffle last August? It's been about 9 months with the 2019 Gala only 3 months away. You would think that would be more than enough amount of time to order some swag? Maybe they plan on handing out the prizes at our first practices....whenever that will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, the three way was games, with refs. Split with 91 over the last two weeks implies won one and lost won, didn't think which week which happened was at all relevant. 91 won one and lomo won one. All three teams at the 3 way went 1-1 hence the comment they are all right there. No pot left to stir for you guy, but nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was Elevate for the three-way? Too busy sorting envelopes I imagine. No charges involved for any of the players on the three teams either-coaches and programs there were more concerned about getting their teams better and prepared than collecting $.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard