BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won last nights game between Express and Dogs? Score?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won last nights game between Express and Dogs? Score?

Dogs beat Express 10-8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys still keeping it classy. Looneys Player calls an opponent the “n” word, offended opponent reacts for double penalty, Looneys dad walks in front of entire stands and says “this is our last spring game, he does that again you kick his butt.” Other Looneys dad says “I got your back.” Got it on video. Ignorant jerks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys still keeping it classy. Looneys Player calls an opponent the “n” word, offended opponent reacts for double penalty, Looneys dad walks in front of entire stands and says “this is our last spring game, he does that again you kick his butt.” Other Looneys dad says “I got your back.” Got it on video. Ignorant jerks.

He did not call that kid a racial slur...He may have called him something else but it was not the N word.....Stop it Bethesda Mom....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He did not call that kid a racial slur...He may have called him something else but it was not the N word.....Stop it Bethesda Mom....

Classy Express Mom....Lying on that Looneys kid like that...Tell your soft kid that wants to continually cross check a kid in the head that he may expect to be called a name... I know for a fact the name called was not the N word....Crying Wolf like that is not cool....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys omg what a joke. Watch the best players go to 91 next year - but don’t need any attack. 91 has the clearly better head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]. Not sure what FCA's scores will be since (1) They still have one game against the top 3 and (2) Last game score isn't posted. So the comparison is apparently based on doing well against the Crabs. Note however that the Crabs were without their top scorer when they played FCA.

Regardless, FCA will be the fourth seed, and presumably Looneys the 5th. But its clear that the two teams are pretty evenly matched.[/quote]

How’d that work out for ya?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post the video

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classy Express Mom....Lying on that Looneys kid like that...Tell your soft kid that wants to continually cross check a kid in the head that he may expect to be called a name... I know for a fact the name called was not the N word....Crying Wolf like that is not cool....

The Express kid was called the N word and the kids on the field heard it. The coaches even had to discuss after.

Look the Loonies kid is an obvious racist (you would only refer to someone to their face like that if you are) and did not appreciate that he was loosing to the other kid , so he lashed out in the only way he knew.

As far as I am concerned the Loonies coaches should have taken the kid out of the game (which he did not), but if the Loonies keep the kid on their team it just shows the mind set of the organisation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately the Looney's kid showed his true colors, and yes he did call the other kid a "N". There is no getting around that, the coaches even had to discuss the situation, because they too knew he said it. The Looney's coach probably did not take the player out because he really wanted to win that game, but he should have been removed by the coach. I do not know anything about the parents of the Looney's kid, and I assume that his dad was not aware of what he said and is embarrassed that his son said what he said. .

I hope that the Looney's make an example of this kid and cut him, and all of the other Baltimore area teams choose to leave him off of their roster. it is 2019 and this kind of behavior should not be tolerated

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the game, I understood the "Daddy ball" comments. Loonies attack definitely at the bottom of the league with repeated turnovers and dumb mistakes. No settled offense or time of possession and I don't believe they scored a single goal against DC Exp. yet I didn't ever see them step off of the field. I can't imagine that they didn't have someone else on their roster that could have played better - the only explanation is their wing guys being coach's kids. Never seen a kid at this level try to unsuccessfully beat a tripple team 5 or 6 times in a row- even their parents were going crazy watching him throw posessions away. Compliment that with the other wing not being able to pass the ball either throwing it out of bounds or over heads and weak outside shots on midfield and it's easy too see how there was 75/25 possession advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought we may try something fun that hopefully won't start an argument but a lively discussion:

2023 Awards

Best Team
Best Coaching
Best Attack (Individual and Team)
Best Midfield (Individual and Team)
Best Defense (Individual and Team)
Best Goalie (Individual and Team)
Best FO (Individual and Team)
Most improved Team
Team that took the biggest step back

Wow. Get a life, dad. You seriously came up with awards for a 8th Grade Boys Lacrosse League? LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought we may try something fun that hopefully won't start an argument but a lively discussion:

2023 Awards

Best Team
Best Coaching
Most improved Team

Wow. Get a life, dad. You seriously came up with awards for a 8th Grade Boys Lacrosse League? LOL.

Sorry your son and his team didnt make the list. Have him and the team Hit The Wall !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 Awards

Best Team
Best Coaching
Most improved Team

100% this is a mom not a dad and the need for anonymous recognition came after a certain team gave up 17 goals. SAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 Awards

Best Team
Best Coaching
Most improved Team

What exactly are you supposed to do on an 8th grade lacrosse forum? Asking for peoples opinions/awards on 8th grade lacrosse on a lacrosse forum specifically focused on 8th grade lacrosse, how outrageous! Truly unimaginable that someone would post something that might actually lead to a discussion on 8th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the game, I understood the "Daddy ball" comments. Loonies attack definitely at the bottom of the league with repeated turnovers and dumb mistakes. No settled offense or time of possession and I don't believe they scored a single goal against DC Exp. yet I didn't ever see them step off of the field. I can't imagine that they didn't have someone else on their roster that could have played better - the only explanation is their wing guys being coach's kids. Never seen a kid at this level try to unsuccessfully beat a tripple team 5 or 6 times in a row- even their parents were going crazy watching him throw posessions away. Compliment that with the other wing not being able to pass the ball either throwing it out of bounds or over heads and weak outside shots on midfield and it's easy too see how there was 75/25 possession advantage.

It's bad.... All 3 attack men probably the most selfish in the game...They do not look up and they do not pass. They Constantly run in to double and triples teams and turn the ball over and over and over again.. Coaches do not seem to correct it and wonder why they have had a horrible Fall and Spring.... They have some talented kids on that roster... Might be time to switch up your Attack? It's costing the team. You will see a big turnover in this team next year if things do not get fixed soon......It's really difficult to watch....especially now with the new antics on the sidelines...disgraceful and embarrassing.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express kid was called the N word and the kids on the field heard it. The coaches even had to discuss after.

Look the Loonies kid is an obvious racist (you would only refer to someone to their face like that if you are) and did not appreciate that he was loosing to the other kid , so he lashed out in the only way he knew.

As far as I am concerned the Loonies coaches should have taken the kid out of the game (which he did not), but if the Loonies keep the kid on their team it just shows the mind set of the organisation.

Bull... Little Jussie Smolett on the Express team was the one calling everyone the N word....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express kid was called the N word and the kids on the field heard it.

The only other Looneys kid who was nearby didn't hear the N word. And no one could hear it from the sidelines (I was standing next to the Express dad) about as close to the kids as you could get.

What was said (according to both Looney's kids) was that he called the Express kid a [ChillLaxin] after the cross check to the head and from behind, which was the second foul after the slash at midfield.

And the Looneys coach who talked to the Express kid believed his own players and felt the Express kid was making it up as an excuse for two bad penalties in a very close game.

But people are going to believe what they want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's bad.... All 3 attack men probably the most selfish in the game...They do not look up and they do not pass. They Constantly run in to double and triples teams and turn the ball over and over and over again.. Coaches do not seem to correct it and wonder why they have had a horrible Fall and Spring.... They have some talented kids on that roster... Might be time to switch up your Attack? It's costing the team. You will see a big turnover in this team next year if things do not get fixed soon......It's really difficult to watch....especially now with the new antics on the sidelines...disgraceful and embarrassing.....[/quote]

“If things do not get fixed soon”????? Attack is full of daddy coach kids and buddy kids. Those couple of holdbacks prove older does not necessarily mean better. Circus. Had only one winning record in HoCo 5th-8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys omg what a joke. Watch the best players go to 91 next year - but don’t need any attack. 91 has the clearly better head coach.

As a parent of a kid who has been coached by both...well, I'll save you the specifics and say simply that you are very, very wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He will end up on Breakers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can give all of you 2023 some good advice as the summer ends...Well this advice is for the players that are going on to 9th grade, if you are being held back this year, move along.

It will be a brave new world in High School. Most of daday ball will be gone. Fresh/Soph ,JV, Varsity all will be looking to win with best players. Ages all over the place and playing against younger players is over until you get to 12th grade.

Frankly, its a little boring. Now, if you kid is good and puts out the effort, He plays, if not, well he doesnt play no matter if you are the son of FB, MM, etc. Lotta notorious coaches's sons will be in HS soon. Will be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can give all of you 2023 some good advice as the summer ends...Well this advice is for the players that are going on to 9th grade, if you are being held back this year, move along.

It will be a brave new world in High School. Most of daday ball will be gone. Fresh/Soph ,JV, Varsity all will be looking to win with best players. Ages all over the place and playing against younger players is over until you get to 12th grade.

Frankly, its a little boring. Now, if you kid is good and puts out the effort, He plays, if not, well he doesnt play no matter if you are the son of FB, MM, etc. Lotta notorious coaches's sons will be in HS soon. Will be interesting.

Actually you will be playing younger players when you’re a sophomore...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO winners this weekend:

Elite: (3)
AAA: (1)
AA: (2)
A: (1)
B: (2)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 Awards

Best Team
Best Coaching
Most improved Team

100% this is a mom not a dad and the need for anonymous recognition came after a certain team gave up 17 goals. SAD

Hahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dad making this comment your son was cut from looneys and you begged the coach to let him on the team. It’s the coaches who are at fault not correcting this play and having no idea what to do. So many of the 2023 elite teams are coached by dads. I wish all these boys well as the enter high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dad making this comment your son was cut from looneys and you begged the coach to let him on the team. It’s the coaches who are at fault not correcting this play and having no idea what to do. So many of the 2023 elite teams are coached by dads. I wish all these boys well as the enter high school.

Yeah at least my kid was better at loosing the ball in a double or triple team than yours

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look the crabs are on a whole other level, they’re not elite they’re above that. The hawks played a great game. They’re just not at the crabs level. From top to bottom the crabs have the best players. Their weakest link is there goalie play. The crabs came out slow and brought the boom in the second half. I would hate to see what they’re capable of if they played 100% from beginning to end. The Hawks might not even beat FCA!!!

The truth!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the crabs hawks game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the crabs hawks game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 14-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 14-6

Time to check the police blotter on the Eastern Shore. Goalie dad can't be too happy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 14-6

Time to check the police blotter on the Eastern Shore. Goalie dad can't be too happy

Who won the 2023 championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 14-6

Crabs won pretty easily, by 3 or 4 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO winners this weekend:

Elite: (3)
AAA: (1)
AA: (2)
A: (1)
B: (2)

Pretty accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats what happens when 16 year olds play in 2023 bracket

Well they played the DC Dogs, don't they have 16 year olds?

Last edited by 1026ME; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, name the 16 year olds that are on Crabs 2023 team. Come on, since you seem to know so much, name them because I can't because there aren't any 16 year old kids on that Crabs team.

Last edited by 1026ME; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look the crabs are on a whole other level, they’re not elite they’re above that. The hawks played a great game. They’re just not at the crabs level. From top to bottom the crabs have the best players. Their weakest link is there goalie play. The crabs came out slow and brought the boom in the second half. I would hate to see what they’re capable of if they played 100% from beginning to end. The Hawks might not even beat FCA!!!

The truth!!!!

Except for the goalies being the weakest link...... I rather have these two amazing goalies(crabs) then two goalies (hawks) that quit on their team!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, name the 16 year olds that are on Crabs 2023 team. Come on, since you seem to know so much, name them because I can't because there aren't any 16 year old kids on that Crabs team.

Darn right 2023 are 13-14 year olds like the Crabs team is.

Last edited by 1026ME; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's bad.... All 3 attack men probably the most selfish in the game...They do not look up and they do not pass. They Constantly run in to double and triples teams and turn the ball over and over and over again.. Coaches do not seem to correct it and wonder why they have had a horrible Fall and Spring.... They have some talented kids on that roster... Might be time to switch up your Attack? It's costing the team. You will see a big turnover in this team next year if things do not get fixed soon......It's really difficult to watch....especially now with the new antics on the sidelines...disgraceful and embarrassing.....

I'm sure that they have all been told repeatedly that they are the best and to just keep doing what they are doing - it's all the fault of the players around them. Their "D" has to get pissed that they need to play through long possessions only to have the ball turned back over within seconds due to poor decisions and selfishness. I think we know how that's going to go over in MIAA next year, although the daddies are all entrenched in Loyola too so we'll have to wait and see. Looks to me like BL will dominate in 2022 and 2023, Calvert Hall will recruit out of state to make up for the lack of non-Kelly standouts on FCA and Loonies, I mean Loyola, will struggle, while St. Marys quielty keeps pace or beats them.

Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard