BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 313 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Broadneck can beat BL? Save your $ folks. The gap is closing as the sports grows. A good public school and good club team will save you 10's of thousands of $s after 4 years. Your elbows may not be as raw in 4 years from all the rubbing, but same goes for your nose and wallet! Send your kid back to the area that produced them and let them play with the kids they grew up with. The Vanderbilts still dont know you from the guy who cuts their grass, but they definately appreciate you paying into the system so that William Jr can attend for free and start in front of your donation for 3.75 years.

^^^ This dude abides but sure doesnt know what's up ^^

Says Anonymous III as he sits in his smoking jacket, sips scotch, while watching an absolutely splendid round of golf. Meanwhile, public school dad is your wife's new tennis partner and "massage therapist" and your daughter secretly loves the local public school lacrosse team.

Wow ! I dont know what happened to you in life, Envious, bitter and jealous are not the best traits to find in people. While there may be some stereotypical people like that somewhere and also at the other extreme ( trailer trash ).. You will find if you get out more, ( even tho what you wrote is actually funny ) that the majority of people rich to poor are decent hard working and doing what it takes to make life better for them and their family. Anonymous III .. LOL

Wow. Way to miss the point and prove it at the same time

No..we got your point. . You go on some rant about private school generalizations that sound smug, bitter, and jealous. Which is exactly what you wanted it to sound like. Now, it is ...ohhh you miss the point ! LOL.. This constant drumbeat is same old thing. You sound like a politician who cant admit anything except that anyone that disagrees with you is worst than Attila the Hun and plays for BL,Spalding, etc, etc. .

You need to move to LI, it would be better for your mental health, Public schools rule there ! LOL

Dont say "we"...you are assuming that others share your lack of intelligence. That is just the smuggness coming out.

You keep digging a bigger and bigger hole. There was a recent quote here that fits you according to many. Its better to not write anything and be thought of as a fool, then write and remove all doubt ! I dont think that ..Those smug we's do. LOL

You are the hole. Get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure the point of all this back and forth, but I think its fair to say that on any given day the top 4-5 publics could beat just about any private school, but for the most part, the best 6-7 privates would beat any public school most of the time (not all of the time, ex. Broadneck). The A conf. privates consistently play harder schedules while the top public schools maybe play a few competitive games their entire season. That doesn't mean they are not good teams, just means they are not seeing the same level of competition week in and week out.

As to the point about saving money, if someone picks a private school solely for lacrosse then they truly are missing the bus and doing things for the wrong reason. If someone sends their kid to private school hopefully its for the educational advantages (or religious reasons) that school may offer over their local public, and even if its a bottom tier MIAA A school, that player will still play against top teams each week, rather than playing against some of the lower tier publics that struggle to even field teams.

I agree with what you say. I do think there is more quality better players now. The explosion of Club is producing more good players than in the pass. Not sure how that will translate in in quality of teams in Public compared to the better private schools. I can imagine it will boost the quality players of Public schools more as privates already are getting a huge amount of quality players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure the point of all this back and forth, but I think its fair to say that on any given day the top 4-5 publics could beat just about any private school, but for the most part, the best 6-7 privates would beat any public school most of the time (not all of the time, ex. Broadneck). The A conf. privates consistently play harder schedules while the top public schools maybe play a few competitive games their entire season. That doesn't mean they are not good teams, just means they are not seeing the same level of competition week in and week out.

As to the point about saving money, if someone picks a private school solely for lacrosse then they truly are missing the bus and doing things for the wrong reason. If someone sends their kid to private school hopefully its for the educational advantages (or religious reasons) that school may offer over their local public, and even if its a bottom tier MIAA A school, that player will still play against top teams each week, rather than playing against some of the lower tier publics that struggle to even field teams.

I agree with what you say. I do think there is more quality better players now. The explosion of Club is producing more good players than in the pass. Not sure how that will translate in in quality of teams in Public compared to the better private schools. I can imagine it will boost the quality players of Public schools more as privates already are getting a huge amount of quality players.

That was really the initial point, along with taking some shots at a few of the chronic primadonna a-h01es on here that hate on teams, as well as the poor misdirected parents who are slaving to send their kid to a top private school so they can sit and watch lacrosse for 3-4 years because they have fallen victim to that mentality. Of course their are plenty of good people who do it for good reasons, but those people are most likely not on here constantly criticizing other teams.

As the pool of talent grows, the decision to spend the money in 9th-12th vs. saving for college becomes a more serious consideration. Especially with the rise in college tuitions. When private schools like Spalding and Mt. St Joe can hang with teams like Loyola and BL, but get beat by several of the top public schools, its a sign that the talent pool is improving across the board. While Club tournaments, college showcases, events like UA, Brine, Warrior, Maverick and resources like HUDL, cross-over and even Youtube have dramatically improved player exposure to colleges, athletes in the most remote areas, or even on the weakest teams are finding plenty of opportunities if they are smart about it. The sarcasm was directed more towards those elitist A-H0!es that constantly rip on Spalding because some other people are happy they have a talented group of kids coming through the program. That hater, elitist attitude stinks and it is one of the biggest reasons I decided to let my kid play for free at a great public school instead of entertaining inquiries from private schools. I will provide my kids religious education. We can navigate the other educational opportunities in High School the same way we can intelligently navigate the college recruiting, and my kid can compete against the top MIAA players all summer long, just like every year leading up to high school. So why should I spend $5-25k per year in high school, especially when MD soakes its residents for property taxes to pay for public school? Because William I and William II went there?

That is the decision I was alluding to in a multitude of terms. As the parity between teams and opportunties evolves, more and more people will be considering the same. That, along with the increase in talent will continue to drive the evolution of opportunity and in my opinion, it will impact the supply and demand curve for private schools if it has not already. So your tuition will probably be going up hater, while your discounts go down. And yes, in 2-3 years you will have to give William III a huge hug after he loses to Spalding on senior night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. Shouldn’t the league seriously consider dropping JC, MSJ and Spalding back to the B division. None of them have ever made the playoffs and probably won’t anytime soon. In my opinion - they damage the reputation of the league. 4 or 5 wins in the league spread out over 3 teams isn’t good for anyone.

"Damage the reputation of the league".......... Sure, just keep doing that to the bottom 3 teams every couple years and see what happens!?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Valid points. Well said. Agree with that for the most part. However, there are definately plenty of parents/players private school shopping these days in order to get into any private school they can for sports, because that is what they are conditioned to believe is the pinnacle of athletic success. I am going to guess that there are plenty of Jewish kids playing at Catholic schools as well as plenty of kids who are absolutely miserable trying to keep up with their coarse load. Yet, for centuries both private and public players have all managed to keep up with their studies in college and get that diploma without being split into 2 different groups? There is probably a larger correlation to family money and minority status on the Harvard team than there is to which high school the players graduated with a wieghted 4.5 GPA.

If your kids public school can beat certain MIAA teams on any given day throughout the season, who cares if they win a couple games on their schedule 20-4? Calvert Hall has those easy wins all season long and can still win the big games. So yeah, the top public school is just not going to beat the top 2-3 private schools who can assemble the absolute best players from all over the state, but neither can the bottom half of the MIAA teams and there is enough overlap now between conferences to warrant strong consideration.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not talking about dropping the bottom 3 teams on a given year. I’m talking about dropping Spalding, MSJ and JC. They can’t compete on a regular basis with the rest of the A Division. Drop them down to B and let them fight it out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not talking about dropping the bottom 3 teams on a given year. I’m talking about dropping Spalding, MSJ and JC. They can’t compete on a regular basis with the rest of the A Division. Drop them down to B and let them fight it out there.

All 3 teams have dominated the B division which is why they are in A. You have to look at all the schools in the MIAA when discussing who is in what division. It is a numbers game as much as anything. Removing 3 Schools from A leaves only 8 teams. I don't think anyone wants to only play 8 games a year unless you play 2 teams twice which I believe they currently do in the B division. Remember too that there is only a few teams who can historically compete on a regular basis in the MIAA A division.(and in the entire country). When it comes to lacrosse there is no better and it is not even debatable. Sure , many great lax players come out of public schools especially in AA County. Severna Park, Broadneck may have a team any given year the can compete with Local MIAA schools but not the entire MIAA. Baltimore MIAA vs Public is not even close. Certainly cant take anything away from teams like Severna Park who won 3 straight State titles and beat Spalding and I think Severn 3 years in a row. Everyone knows Spalding beat Severna park this year but then turned around and lost to Broadneck and barely beat Severn. State Titles are Awesome ! MIAA Championship are Awesome but I'm not sure you can compare them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding beat JC by one goal and was losing for a large percentage of the game. I rest my case, Drop those two and MSJ to B and restructure the A schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 3 teams have dominated the B division which is why they are in A. You have to look at all the schools in the MIAA when discussing who is in what division. It is a numbers game as much as anything. Removing 3 Schools from A leaves only 8 teams. I don't think anyone wants to only play 8 games a year unless you play 2 teams twice which I believe they currently do in the B division. Remember too that there is only a few teams who can historically compete on a regular basis in the MIAA A division.(and in the entire country). When it comes to lacrosse there is no better and it is not even debatable. Sure , many great lax players come out of public schools especially in AA County. Severna Park, Broadneck may have a team any given year the can compete with Local MIAA schools but not the entire MIAA. Baltimore MIAA vs Public is not even close. Certainly cant take anything away from teams like Severna Park who won 3 straight State titles and beat Spalding and I think Severn 3 years in a row. Everyone knows Spalding beat Severna park this year but then turned around and lost to Broadneck and barely beat Severn. State Titles are Awesome ! MIAA Championship are Awesome but I'm not sure you can compare them.

👆🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding beat 2 of the teams you want to keep in the A division this year. Had one more loss than Sr heavy Gilman in MIAA.

The talk on this board should be how dominant CH is this year. Has to be in discussion as one of the best MIAA teams in history.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding, MSJ and JC have never made the playoffs. In fact - none of them have ever sniffed it. Severn has multiple times including last year. BL makes it every year. The issue is the lacrosse at those schools is subpar and dilutes the league. They all belong in the B league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding beat 2 of the teams you want to keep in the A division this year. Had one more loss than Sr heavy Gilman in MIAA.

The talk on this board should be how dominant CH is this year. Has to be in discussion as one of the best MIAA teams in history.

It should, as Calvert Hall is on another level than the other teams. They should breeze thru the playoffs winning by 5 plus goals every game. This will be the 3rd straight MIAA Championship. I believe a record for MIAA.

Multiple factors seem to be making CH a long term powerhouse. I think next year they take title again. Maybe BL with their younger team this year might give them a fit next year.

Of the 3 teams that poster said to drop. Spalding should be last one as they are the most competitive of the 3. MIAA A doesnt want fewer teams , which means two games during regular season and maybe one more in playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall has 1200 kids and has feeder program through FCA. They should be good and they ARE. Will they win the Championship? Time will tell. Saying they are going to win again is a bit premature. The end of the transfer rule is coming in the MIAA. That should significantly shake things up. Ride the bench at CH or play at one of the other schools?

“Most competitive” doesn’t cut it. Drop them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why/when are thy dropping the transfer rule? It will be a madhouse when that happens. They will have to create a transfer portal like the NCAA. :-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall has 1200 kids and has feeder program through FCA. They should be good and they ARE. Will they win the Championship? Time will tell. Saying they are going to win again is a bit premature. The end of the transfer rule is coming in the MIAA. That should significantly shake things up. Ride the bench at CH or play at one of the other schools?

“Most competitive” doesn’t cut it. Drop them.

Calvert Hall will win easily this year. McD and St Marys were the only teams that lost by less than 5. Both were soundly beaten by CH. They had zero chance of actually winning the game. CH let up on both of them. Not premature at all. CH is to strong for rest of MIAA A .

The must be doing something right there. The Freshman that starts for CH was going someplace else. They have a couple of starters from down south , There seems to be a never ending supply of players with a last name Kelly, and obviously the FCA club is theirs. They will dominate for years unless someone else can come up with a better plan .
Oh forgot. They have the most males of any top lacrosse school in MIAA A.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why/when are thy dropping the transfer rule? It will be a madhouse when that happens. They will have to create a transfer portal like the NCAA. :-)

Wont happen. They have rules in place now that are not followed dealing with transfers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL and Loyola win in quarterfinals and will face St Mary's and Calvert hall. BL and St M will be playing for second place , as it doesnt matter who wins, they will lose to CH in Championship by a big margin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL and Loyola win in quarterfinals and will face St Mary's and Calvert hall. BL and St M will be playing for second place , as it doesnt matter who wins, they will lose to CH in Championship by a big margin.

You never know, that's why you play the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, But this year Calvert Hall is so much better than any other team. Not one MIAA game has been truly competitive this year. Short of the whole team catching the measles, its a lock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, But this year Calvert Hall is so much better than any other team. Not one MIAA game has been truly competitive this year. Short of the whole team catching the measles, its a lock.

Game time Tuesday at Unitas Stadium.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to the SM BL game. Don't know what to expect? In looking at their rosters it looks like BL is a younger team from top to bottom, but their freshman superstar attackman, Petro's son, looks like the best offensive player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall destroying Loyola. 9-3 at half.. Without Calvert Hall making a bunch of sloppy mistakes , CH easily could
have scored 14 . Loyola is doing what it can. Just overmatched.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to the SM BL game. Don't know what to expect? In looking at their rosters it looks like BL is a younger team from top to bottom, but their freshman superstar attackman, Petro's son, looks like the best offensive player.

It will be the only competitive game today or even when winner meets Calvert Hall. Hall destroys any of these three. Frankly it has destroyed every team in MIAA this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s in the finals. Spalding missed playoffs again. Tell me again why did the hawks kids head to Spalding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s in the finals. Spalding missed playoffs again. Tell me again why did the hawks kids head to Spalding?

"Coach says we are gonna be really good next year."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure since the 2022 Coach had his kids at SM playing - sounds like BK and Phipps pulled a fast one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Coach says we are gonna be really good next year."

I have no skin in Spalding, but do you guys ever rest ?? Looking at MIAA standing, Spalding won 4 games. Not great, but ok, They even beat BL ?? They must be doing something right.

They have some good players. I suspect some will play in college. One of the best players on Notre Dame's team is from Mt St Joe's. They have won less than Spalding has and have produced some good players in college ranks. I bet he is glad he played agisnt McD, BL, CH. etc

Besides some players left Hawks and went there, give me a good reason why I should dislike them like you. And no lame reasons . Some good ones.
Who knows, maybe you can convince me and a bunch more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was thinking the same thing. I watched the Gonzaga vs. St. John’s Championship game. St. John’s Hawks looked very good. Having a hard time believing that the Spalding Hawks are better. Even though the Hawks 2022 team is very good and has been for many years. I’m sure there is some second guessing right now. They might want to make some transfer decisions ASAP. I doubt things will change at Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets hear it for some public school lacrosse. Howard High School upsets undefeated Urbana. Another great game was Westminster vs. Linganore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets hear it for some public school lacrosse. Howard High School upsets undefeated Urbana. Another great game was Westminster vs. Linganore.

SP holds off Broadneck 10-9 - Can SP go for the 4Peat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was thinking the same thing. I watched the Gonzaga vs. St. John’s Championship game. St. John’s Hawks looked very good. Having a hard time believing that the Spalding Hawks are better. Even though the Hawks 2022 team is very good and has been for many years. I’m sure there is some second guessing right now. They might want to make some transfer decisions ASAP. I doubt things will change at Spalding.

Sorry but the WCAC is not on the same level as the MIAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Calvert Hall and everyone else for the foreseeable future; BK has the edge with recruiting and that will never change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Calvert Hall and everyone else for the foreseeable future; BK has the edge with recruiting and that will never change.

I agree.. The other schools need to figure it out quick. Unless they do, all of them will be fighting for second.

"If you're not FIRST, you're LAST!" -Ricky Bobby

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the other teams will do what they did in football with St. Francis and refuse to play them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the other teams will do what they did in football with St. Francis and refuse to play them.

Well....Maybe......The Kelly train brings all of these kids in with their money paying the way for a ton of kids...... Other schools don't have that backing.... Kelley's operate by their own rules.... Look at the UMMS scandal.... High paid coaches also bought and paid for by the Kelly's... A Club program that is bought and payed for by the Kelly's.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One way to level the playing field would be to get rid of the transfer rule. If CH has the resources to bring in transfers from out of the area, then let all the schools bring in transfers regardless of previous school or geographic locations. There are probably 9th and 10th graders on rosters all over the MIAA that would transfer for any number of reasons, but because of the rule, playing even a little bit on varsity penalizes a 9th or 10th grader, while a kid that has only been on JV can transfer anywhere they want.

The smaller MIAA schools like St. Pauls, Boys Latin, STM, Severn, etc. would probably all benefit. Schools like CH, Loyola, Gilman & McD are so big that there are bound to be kids that would move if they could for both lax and academic reasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is a good player in the MIAA and projects to be a D1-level player, why not consider CHC? They have a proven track record with the likes of UMD, OSU and UNC. The quality of the education is good and 4 years at CHC (with some athletic and/or merit incentive) equals the cost of a year at McDonogh, Gilman, BL or St. Pauls. It is a pretty easy decision to make.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree.. The other schools need to figure it out quick. Unless they do, all of them will be fighting for second.

I don't disagree with you and I love the quote... However....

One storied A conference program already has out-of-state players living at the coach's house and didn't make the playoffs.

Another pull-out-all-the-stops A conference program has out-of-state players living in its dorms (including one set to play his fifth season of high school varsity lacrosse next year) and they didn't make the final four.

And the attempts to find a short cut to the top of the standings down at Spalding have been well documented on this site.

But even when you are doing this crazy stuff it comes down to who can execute on the field. Coaching adjustments, grit, leadership, working together, making lacrosse plays, etc..

CH (and SM) simply got it done on the field in 2019.

We all saw an inspired Loyola squad knock off a highly touted BL team in 2013 and in 2015 we all saw a Band of Brothers type SM team beat a McD squad that had like 25 D1 commits on the roster.

I don't think that sort of thing is in the cards for tomorrow night but I do believe that the recent past has shown that getting the pieces lined up and working together properly in May can overcome perceived gaps in talent. I do like the grit and style of the 2019 SM team but this year's gap between CH and everyone else just seems too wide.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't disagree with you and I love the quote... However....

One storied A conference program already has out-of-state players living at the coach's house and didn't make the playoffs.

Another pull-out-all-the-stops A conference program has out-of-state players living in its dorms (including one set to play his fifth season of high school varsity lacrosse next year) and they didn't make the final four.

And the attempts to find a short cut to the top of the standings down at Spalding have been well documented on this site.

But even when you are doing this crazy stuff it comes down to who can execute on the field. Coaching adjustments, grit, leadership, working together, making lacrosse plays, etc..

CH (and SM) simply got it done on the field in 2019.

We all saw an inspired Loyola squad knock off a highly touted BL team in 2013 and in 2015 we all saw a Band of Brothers type SM team beat a McD squad that had like 25 D1 commits on the roster.

I don't think that sort of thing is in the cards for tomorrow night but I do believe that the recent past has shown that getting the pieces lined up and working together properly in May can overcome perceived gaps in talent. I do like the grit and style of the 2019 SM team but this year's gap between CH and everyone else just seems too wide.

While I agree that anything can happen as well as past history. But during that time the last 5-10 years, different teams were winning MIAA championships. No team stood out to me during that time frame except maybe the BL team.

Calvert Hall has won two in a row and will easily win a third. Along with being the frontrunner team next year !! This year besides maybe the St Marys game, it has been a slaughter by CH on MIAA A teams including the StP, McD, Gilman, and Loyola. I dont see a huge sea change next year.

While all the schools have school resources, I assume that CH has a Kelly resources with school backing. If true that is a big advantage when it is a person or persons along with school backing. Gilman football comes to mind with the St Francis football coach.
I dont think CH is doing what they did, but they must be doing something right to get out of state studs along with getting one of best players in 2022 to switch schools.

While McD has its out of state players ( that 5 year is guy due to playing in 8th grade) along with others bringing in out of state players. CH seems to do it better. The rest better catch up. 3 Championships in a row is unprecedented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is a good player in the MIAA and projects to be a D1-level player, why not consider CHC? They have a proven track record with the likes of UMD, OSU and UNC. The quality of the education is good and 4 years at CHC (with some athletic and/or merit incentive) equals the cost of a year at McDonogh, Gilman, BL or St. Pauls. It is a pretty easy decision to make.

Because unless you are a stud (and BK sees it), you are on a Varsity team with 50-60 kids. So even if you are good and could maybe become great (and a college prospect) you will never see the field.

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 313 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard