BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 70 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBL gets crushed by Taz.... ooohh wait Taz is hiding in the B bracket. My bad.

they won't even win B, those kids aren't even good enough for that..Third grade is over and so is the hiding..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S and Launch should switch brackets . Better and more even competition for all involved .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people running the Blatant tournament should get a clue. Express S. should play at least one competitive game before the final. BBL or North????????

You’re absolutely right. All of the other “good” teams play two tough games. Express gets ZERO. Somebody seriously needs to call Blatant. That’s a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people running the Blatant tournament should get a clue. Express S. should play at least one competitive game before the final. BBL or North????????

Express is bringing so many teams to the event they get any favors they ask for.Everyone know that coach is complete garbage and knows without favors his team would get knocked out before championship.
Same as the 2025 team is playing up in 2024 A no less when they can't even beat the 2025 A teams consistently.
Blatant is no better, both their A teams are in the B bracket..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express S. had a set of lacrosse balls they would ask

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you people happy.. NOTHING!!.. don' t play the tourney if you don't like it.. BIG BUNCH OF CRY BABIES!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have to. Or someone has to. It’s not like they have a little advantage only playing one competitive game while the other teams play two. They play no one. This simply can not happen. It’s Blatant BS. My kid is not in the tourney, or I would call Blatant myself. Somebody needs to simply pick up the phone and spell this out for them. It’s there job to make a fair tourney. It’s there job to know this stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems ironic since one of the best parts of being on a LI team is that there is less travel because of the availability of top competition on the island, but what's the use if you are only going to play weak teams, nothing to gain. Almost like playing an age down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you people happy.. NOTHING!!.. don' t play the tourney if you don't like it.. BIG BUNCH OF CRY BABIES!!!

Is that you Madlax parent?? When it comes to completely moronic posts, you have no equal. But don’t change, not that you ever would, or even could. Because that how we know it’s you. Ever since you were completely outed about all your cheater holdbacks, you have gone completely stealth on the LI thread. But we always know when you are trolling the thread. Yup. There’s no mistaking the Madlax troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is bringing so many teams to the event they get any favors they ask for.Everyone know that coach is complete garbage and knows without favors his team would get knocked out before championship.
Same as the 2025 team is playing up in 2024 A no less when they can't even beat the 2025 A teams consistently.

They just lost to 91 I believe.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2025 is really a 2024 team so theyre in the right bracket. Express 2024 is a '23 team. Same story always with Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2025 is really a 2024 team so theyre in the right bracket. Express 2024 is a '23 team. Same story always with Express.

That being said, you'd think it would translate to sheer dominance, not cheating...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That being said, you'd think it would translate to sheer dominance, not cheating...

The 91 ‘25 team has no holdbacks, and beats them.

Amazing what those sucker express parents let Chan get away with. Holdbacks taking away their kids playing time, and a roster of 32 kids. On express, it’s “pay to practice” not “pay to play”.

Chan laughing all the way to the bank!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I gave the people at Blatant the benefit of the doubt because they usually change game scheduling all the time before a tournament begins. It is now Friday and Express CoachS"s games have not been adjusted. Not sure if it is an oversight or if the organizers just have no clue. They should want them to play BBL or Express North or even Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Taz parents, if you had the guts to play in the A bracket you wouldn’t have to be at the field at 7am. Enjoy the early start , I get to sleep in . A bracket starts at a reasonable time. Hopefully you’ll come play with the rest of us soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow it’s super quiet in Taz/Launch land. Not one rebuttal? No disputing the posts , for basically being called cheaters? I guess you can only assume all that’s been said about the program is the truth. No T-shirt is worth your dignity and reputation being called into question and or tarnished.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Taz parents, if you had the guts to play in the A bracket you wouldn’t have to be at the field at 7am. Enjoy the early start , I get to sleep in . A bracket starts at a reasonable time. Hopefully you’ll come play with the rest of us soon.

another unhappy parent whose kid got cut from Taz. let it go already. Hillary lost the election. life is good!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

another unhappy parent whose kid got cut from Taz. let it go already. Hillary lost the election. life is good!!!!

But is it true that a bunch of the Taz kids are playing tomorrow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There ya go Tazzie. I like the Hilary references!! Clever (yawn). Still haven’t denied the cheating accusations.. When you finish up you can come watch the afternoon games with the big dogs of the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me be the first to congratulate Taz for their impressive and hard fought win in the B bracket at today’s Blatant tournament. I enjoyed watching your boys feast on lesser players as you prep for Denver. Well done!! Definitely a class organization.
To the true winners BBL, I’d like to apologize to you for having to travel all this way while under the impression that you’d have a legitimate chance at winning a B bracket championship. Only to have to play an A team in camouflage. On behalf of the parents that are for equal and fair competition, again, we are sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express must wish they could bring the team today to Denver. Those 14 year olds sure help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me be the first to congratulate Taz for their impressive and hard fought win in the B bracket at today’s Blatant tournament. I enjoyed watching your boys feast on lesser players as you prep for Denver. Well done!! Definitely a class organization.
To the true winners BBL, I’d like to apologize to you for having to travel all this way while under the impression that you’d have a legitimate chance at winning a B bracket championship. Only to have to play an A team in camouflage. On behalf of the parents that are for equal and fair competition, again, we are sorry.

Either a troll, a stunad or a 91 B parent. I guess they’re all the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do Taz kids not make up at least a third of the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tax kids aren’t to blame. Taz parents and especially Launch parents who pay big $$$ to now have their kids sit on the bench are . Soft, bush league move by the organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express must wish they could bring the team today to Denver. Those 14 year olds sure help.

Why? Denver is U13 and today was grade? Everyone knows the real championships is the NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Denver is U13 and today was grade? Everyone knows the real championships is the NLF
all the BBL kids that normally play 2024 were with their 2023 team and 2022 teams . on aged legit BBL can not compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There ya go Tazzie. I like the Hilary references!! Clever (yawn). Still haven’t denied the cheating accusations.. When you finish up you can come watch the afternoon games with the big dogs of the tournament.

big dogs???? you do know this is a "B" tourney.... let it go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do Taz kids not make up at least a third of the team?

24 parent. The rvc town team was the best legitimate team in the b division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did BBL beat Igloo and lose to Express 8-0 when both Rebels and S2S scored multiple goals on express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC has a nice squad. Unfortunately you were victims of the A team in camouflage also. Blatant needs to do a better job in placing teams into the proper brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did BBL beat Igloo and lose to Express 8-0 when both Rebels and S2S scored multiple goals on express?
1 Express played no reall teams until the final. 2 BBL did not bring the hold backs . thats the real 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simply not true. BBL was missing several players bc of town team conflicts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simply not true. BBL was missing several players bc of town team conflicts.

NJ parents prioritize crappy town ball over travel?? Yeah, right!

Got any bridges to sell??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why "they play the games."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Legacy "Taz" doesnt have a tournament, the Legacy "Launch" team becomes that much better. I'd be upset if I was a parent of a true Launch kid and the Taz kids come down to take my kids spot when they arent playing. It has to be frustrating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s frustrating to us who have B caliber kids playing on B teams in B brackets.. If your son is good enough to play for an A team then he should do just that and let the lesser skilled players play each other to hopefully advance their skill set. It stinks that they practice and are excited to play to only get kicked in the nuts by the better kids who play down. It cheapens that B bracket win also. #321cheat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Legacy "Taz" doesnt have a tournament, the Legacy "Launch" team becomes that much better. I'd be upset if I was a parent of a true Launch kid and the Taz kids come down to take my kids spot when they arent playing. It has to be frustrating!

Which is every tourney as they separated all the dates this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a shame that boys that can’t play at the level as the Taz kids are forced to have to play them. What do the better kids get out of it? Zero.. it’s a pathetic display of sportsmanship on the Legacy organization. Not all the kids are gonna be D1 players but that shouldn’t stop them from playing. They are on a B team and play in tournaments against teams that are suited for their skill set or lack of it for a reason. To have to play against a team that brings in 13 year old ringers is nonsense. I hope the Taz parents are never on the other side of this type of situation, it’s unfair and frustrating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the legit B teams should refuse to play them if they are brining in top players from their A team. It’s BS to say the least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Legacy can’t field a second team then don’t have one.

Page 53 of 70 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard