Methacton High School (PA) 2019 Goalie Matthew Wall Commits to King's College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Methacton High School (PA) 2019 Goalie Matthew Wall of Fusion Elite Lacrosse and Mesa Fresh has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at King's College.

High School: Methacton High School (Eagleville, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: King's College
Club Teams: Fusion Elite Lacrosse & Mesa Fresh
Lacrosse Honors: Beast of the East 2018 Showcase
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose King's College, Men's D3? "Because it is the perfect size school for me & I feel like it provides a great opportunity for me to come in and compete for time right away."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Coach Ryan foe helping me grown and learn as a player, and also Steven Holmes for being my first club coach and helping guide me through the process."
What other colleges did you consider? "West Chester and Gettysburg"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Matthew Wall on his commitment to King's College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: