BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC and HoCo will be a play-in game it looks like, thanks to Stars knocking off LBC this weekend...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LBC and HoCo will be a play-in game it looks like, thanks to Stars knocking off LBC this weekend...

Always good to see some meaningful games being played the last weekend of the season. They honestly should look at expanding the playoffs to 8. With a play-in game for each division. Nems/HoCo/LBC would all be teams that could give teams trouble in the 2nd season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they changed up the rules where it is division dependent how many teams get in and not top 4 or top 6 in the older divisions. Now on the playoff brackets they have north1st place vs south 2nd place etc. I am pretty sure that was not there before and is still not clear in the rules. The real travesty will be in the 2024A division where a team with a losing record will make the playoffs at the expense of a team with a winning record in another division, NEMS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they changed up the rules where it is division dependent how many teams get in and not top 4 or top 6 in the older divisions. Now on the playoff brackets they have north 1st place vs south 2nd place etc. I am pretty sure that was not there before and is still not clear in the rules. The real travesty will be in the 2024A division where a team with a losing record will make the playoffs at the expense of a team with a winning record in another division, NEMS.

That doesn't look to be the case this year with SW locking up 2nd place in the north and both LBC and HoCO have winning records in the south. Though I agree that they changed the format recently. Luckily this does not have an affect on any of the teams in contention. As it would have played out the same way with either format.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some advice. I live in the Towson area and my daughter's team is consistently in the bottom with regards to wins. We haven't been too fond of the coaching and are considering moving our daughter to a new club. Anyone considering Sky Walkers tryouts in July or Coppermine's tryouts in September? I've heard great things about both clubs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really depend on what position she will play-playing time and exposure . If she is not a top player and watches others showcased then find a club that she shows well. The college coaches don't care about team wins-that is for the silly parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really depend on what position she will play-playing time and exposure . If she is not a top player and watches others showcased then find a club that she shows well. The college coaches don't care about team wins-that is for the silly parents.

Last time I checked college coaches aren't scouting 6th graders. AND everyone cares about wins and losses..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Constant losing is demoralizing. You can say you are playing for bigger picture, "showcasing for college", etc. My advice would be to move on. Winning helps with that midweek practice. Clubs seemed to be terrified of parents and kids leaving. Tryouts are being moved up to right after last tourney MACC July13. Year round lacrosse! Hard to figure out right fit with the pressure to tryout right after season ends. Not just tryout but accept quickly. Crazy to think this is what has become of middle school lacrosse. Season ends Sunday, tryouts next day, commit by Friday for the whole next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can lightning strike twice for LBC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hopefully it can strike you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play at a club that the talent of your D matches the level of competition. Remember that she could be cut the next seasion also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play at a club that the talent of your D matches the level of competition. Remember that she could be cut the next seasion also.

Very true. Choose a team where she can be an impact or contributor. She will have more fun, build more confidence and enjoy the sport more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hopefully it can strike you

Salty.... Your big butt is an easy target.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looked at Lax Impulse schedule-LBC and MDUnited dropped down a bracket . Wow that's embarassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for this weekend? Hero's vs Skywalkers followed by MD vs LBC. I think its looks like Heros vs MD finals? MD has had Heros number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for this weekend? Hero's vs Skywalkers followed by MD vs LBC. I think its looks like Heros vs MD finals? MD has had Heros number.

LBC beat M&D last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LBC beat M&D last year.

That would be history not a prediction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LBC beat M&D last year.

I think Sky Walkers has a pretty good shot of upsetting Hero's. NEMS tied Hero's and Sky Walkers beat NEMS. Would be nice to shake things up a little and see LBC or Sky Walkers win the whole thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LBC beat M&D last year.

I think Sky Walkers has a pretty good shot of upsetting Hero's. NEMS tied Hero's and Sky Walkers beat NEMS. Would be nice to shake things up a little and see LBC or Sky Walkers win the whole thing.

Interesting that the 2nd seeded teams didn't have to play the 1st seed in the opposite division. With the improvement of Nems, Pride and Hoco the league should be pretty tough next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.usclublax.com/2025-rankings.html
Fun list to kick off summer season. Wrong on many levels especially for MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2.Heros
3.LBC
7.M&D
8.MD united
9.Skywalkers
11.Diamonds
12. NEMS
16. HOCO
19. Integrity
20. Redshirts
24. TLC
25. Heros white

Not sure TLC/ Diamonds should be on list. M&D Red should be on the list. Coppermine beat TLC 17-1. MD united lower. Heros and M&D black should be next to each other, LBC not in between.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2.Heros
3.LBC
7.M&D
8.MD united
9.Skywalkers
11.Diamonds
12. NEMS
16. HOCO
19. Integrity
20. Redshirts
24. TLC
25. Heros white

Not sure TLC/ Diamonds should be on list. M&D Red should be on the list. Coppermine beat TLC 17-1. MD united lower. Heros and M&D black should be next to each other, LBC not in between.

looks like they got 1 and 2 right. They threw darts to figure out the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black is the strongest 2025 team I've seen, followed by LBC, Hero's, YJ, STEPS Blue and White.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black is the strongest 2025 team I've seen, followed by LBC, Hero's, YJ, STEPS Blue and White.

You must not be watching very many 2025 Games! M&D and Hero's are 1 and 1A, both very strong and the games are awesome to watch. YJ is close behind at 2, STEPS, Skywalkers, Monster behind them and LBC behind the pack.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
This list can't possibly be legit, it lost all credibility by ranking M&D Black #7. I don't have a daughter on that team but they beat every team on the list time after time while occasionally losing to Hero's.

M&D / Hero's / YJ are 1-2-3 & on any given day they can be ranked in any order. When talking about 6th graders, it depends on which side of the bed they get out of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
This list can't possibly be legit, it lost all credibility by ranking M&D Black #7. I don't have a daughter on that team but they beat every team on the list time after time while occasionally losing to Hero's.

M&D / Hero's / YJ are 1-2-3 & on any given day they can be ranked in any order. When talking about 6th graders, it depends on which side of the bed they get out of.

#7 is way off base especially when you have LBC at 3 (MnD beat them 14-5). Assuming YJ is undefeated they are 1 with hero's 2 and MnD at 3. from there you can pick them out of a hat or make an educated guess against teams played and record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Red beat MD United this weekend so maybe they should be ranked 7 and half just behind M&D black.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ playing M&D this weekend should decide who is number 1 with Heroes being right there. LBC and MD United are not top 10 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess CC Lax gets no love by not even being ranked, but beat LBC and handled rather easily MD United this past weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess CC Lax gets no love by not even being ranked, but beat LBC and handled rather easily MD United this past weekend

Who is cc lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sandbaggers in the B bracket NGLL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top15 MD- my take.
1.Heros
2.M&D
3.Skywalkers
4. LBC
5. HOCO
6. NEMS
7. Coppermine Black
8. M&D Red
9. CCLax
10.Heros White
11. Redshirts
12. Maryland United
13. Integrity
14. 3D lacrosse
15. TLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the showcase tournament my Top 5 would be:

1. YJ
2. M&D
3. Hero's (Too much of a scoring discrepancy vs. like opponents compared with M&D).
4. Monster
5. Skywalkers

This weekend will be the true test as most if not all teams will be in NJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bigfoot

Agreed top 3 by a wide margin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to see full checking on these tourneys-the refs are so inconsistent when the play gets aggressive. They play full checking all spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the showcase tournament my Top 5 would be:

1. YJ
2. M&D
3. Hero's (Too much of a scoring discrepancy vs. like opponents compared with M&D).
4. Monster
5. Skywalkers

This weekend will be the true test as most if not all teams will be in NJ.

All hero's does is trip girls and hit them in the head. And parents yell like their lives depend on the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live love lax screwed up. Should have had YJ, M&D, Heros, Monster and Skywalkers in 1 pool, So they could all play each other. It was a shame that Mc Elite and Big 4 had to play YJ, M&D and Heros. Just not fair to those girls, the discrepancy in play was obvious.

Its a shame that STEPS Elite Blue continues to dodge playing the big 3 at any tourney. They continue to play soft teams so they can advance to the playoffs. It’s about playing the best competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's the heros way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steps Blue vs M&D Red was actually 7-3 M&D at one point before falling a part in the second half with the back half of the substitution playing for M&D. Steps Blue played hard and won 9-8.

M&D Red is an A level team, but I doubt Steps Blue could compete with M&D black, Heros and Yellow jackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top15 MD- my take.
1.Heros
2.M&D
3.Skywalkers
4. LBC
5. HOCO
6. NEMS
7. Coppermine Black
8. M&D Red
9. CCLax
10.Heros White
11. Redshirts
12. Maryland United
13. Integrity
14. 3D lacrosse
15. TLC

M&D Red higher maybe 5th and TLC not even close to 15 may be close to last with East Coast and Uproar

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard