BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 70 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Silly, silly haters. Still talking about the pack. Same ole same ole. This thread has been dead for weeks. Nothing but crickets since the last rant you haters had. I must say, we pack parents are once again humbled by all the attention. But as usual, I have to keep all the lies down to a somewhat manageable level, for our non-hater readers out there.

I’m hearing a lot about holdbacks. Talk is cheap my hater friends. The Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the cheater championship or the WSYL. Same team. Not like our pals from Express that have a cheater holdback team for the NLF and a cheater 2023 team for the WSYL. Nope. With pack you get one on age team for everything. NO HOLDBACKS. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Doubt that, check out our team in Denver. 22 kids for NLF. Same 22 kids for the 13U WSYL. So while the haters sling the lies, the proof is in the pudding. No holdbacks, haters! May seem to you like the whole team is holdbacks based on how good they are, so I see how you might get confused, but it’s just 22 of the best on age players that 2024 has to offer.

fake news! #3 that came over from taz reclassified a couple years back. welcome to the club wolfie…...

More lies from the haters that brought you the lie about the 8th grader. I backed the hater into a corner by asking for a jersey number of his made-up 8th grader, which he couldn’t provide, since there is no 8th grader. Now he provides the jersey number of a player and changes the lie from “8th grader” to “holdback”. Ok. Reclass, huh?? That’s why he and all 22players on the WP roster will be at the 13U championship of the world, right. More proof of more lies from the haters. No holdbacks. No 8th graders. Just 22 very talented players. The only cheater-free team in elite 2024 lacrosse. Question. Who can challenge this team, at this grade? Notice I said”grade” and not “age”. What cheater team of 2023’s can challenge this 100% cheater-free team? My vote: nobody.

if the player didn't reclassify what grade would he be in stunad??? yup you guessed it.... ummmm 8th!!!!

Lies, lies and more lies. How about some TRUTH? All of our boys will be in Denver. Yup, all WSYL age-eligible 12 and 13 year old 7th graders, my friend.

What other team can say that? Name ONE. Just ONE! You can't, because there isn't a single one.

Not in PA.
Not in NJ.
Not in DC.
Not in DE.
Not in VA.
Not in MD.
Not in Westchester.
Not in CT.
Not in MA.
Not in NE.
Not on LI.
Not ANYWHERE.

There isn't one team of 2023's for WSYL and another team of HOLDBACKS for the NLF Cheater Championship. Just a single team of 100% on-age players, with absolute 100% documented proof of that... they were all at the WSYL Qualifier. How about that?! BOTC with actual documented facts!! OK. Now try to spin that!!

You realize there are young 8th graders that are age elidgable, they are the same age as the hold back 7th graders.It was just a parents decision to either hold him back and make him the oldest in the grade or enroll him early and make him the youngest in the grade.
The fact that 91 has not only an 8th grader as well as a player from Pennsylvania doesn't mean anything, they are all age elidgable for WSYL.
Now as for the grade based tournaments, they need to always play 2023 to be legal, the fact this person is blatantly denying they have an 8th grader is just silly. (BTW hes not even great, the 2 hold back middies that never come off the field are both way better than him, they are in 7th grade but most likely the same age as the 8 th grader,,just stop already

This Tazzie has a serious ax to grind. Your best kids went to the Pack and you’re left with a shell of what Taz once was. The Taz tradition of excellence has come to an abrupt end. But don’t blame the Pack, because these families looked for greener pastures. You have Legacy to blame for that, and there isn’t a person on Taz that doesn’t know that. And before you post another spiteful lie about WP, look to your left and to your right, because those families wanted out too, in the worst way. Your entire team went to the 91 tryout. Some kids made it, but most didn’t. Obviously you’re kid wasn’t one of the lucky ones. Move on. Lies about 8th graders and holdbacks just make your team look like sore losers. WP has no holdbacks. All will be in Denver. And no 8th graders. Still waiting for the jersey number of this fictions 8th grader, which of course you never provide, since there is no 8th grader. Isn’t that right spiteful Tazzie.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you need to calm the heck down, you're talking about KIDS, while the adults you are giving your money to are laughing al the way to the bank! Many of you will be paying a very high price, regarding family, relationships and money for your 13 year old to play in a overly hyped KIDS lacrosse tournament. Next year, it's going to count for nothing but an substantial increase in tuition for the organization that wins.
Hold-backs, who's cheating, who switched teams, blah, blah, blah... Just remember, as a nation we still have boy's (heroes) being killed in Afghanistan for our freedom, and so you can hop on a plane in a few weeks so your kids can play in their little tournament.

In other words, your kids team didn’t make the cut for Denver. No shame in that. Spare us the BS.

You're the BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Silly, silly haters. Still talking about the pack. Same ole same ole. This thread has been dead for weeks. Nothing but crickets since the last rant you haters had. I must say, we pack parents are once again humbled by all the attention. But as usual, I have to keep all the lies down to a somewhat manageable level, for our non-hater readers out there.

I’m hearing a lot about holdbacks. Talk is cheap my hater friends. The Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the cheater championship or the WSYL. Same team. Not like our pals from Express that have a cheater holdback team for the NLF and a cheater 2023 team for the WSYL. Nope. With pack you get one on age team for everything. NO HOLDBACKS. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Doubt that, check out our team in Denver. 22 kids for NLF. Same 22 kids for the 13U WSYL. So while the haters sling the lies, the proof is in the pudding. No holdbacks, haters! May seem to you like the whole team is holdbacks based on how good they are, so I see how you might get confused, but it’s just 22 of the best on age players that 2024 has to offer.

fake news! #3 that came over from taz reclassified a couple years back. welcome to the club wolfie…...

More lies from the haters that brought you the lie about the 8th grader. I backed the hater into a corner by asking for a jersey number of his made-up 8th grader, which he couldn’t provide, since there is no 8th grader. Now he provides the jersey number of a player and changes the lie from “8th grader” to “holdback”. Ok. Reclass, huh?? That’s why he and all 22players on the WP roster will be at the 13U championship of the world, right. More proof of more lies from the haters. No holdbacks. No 8th graders. Just 22 very talented players. The only cheater-free team in elite 2024 lacrosse. Question. Who can challenge this team, at this grade? Notice I said”grade” and not “age”. What cheater team of 2023’s can challenge this 100% cheater-free team? My vote: nobody.

if the player didn't reclassify what grade would he be in stunad??? yup you guessed it.... ummmm 8th!!!!

Lies, lies and more lies. How about some TRUTH? All of our boys will be in Denver. Yup, all WSYL age-eligible 12 and 13 year old 7th graders, my friend.

What other team can say that? Name ONE. Just ONE! You can't, because there isn't a single one.

Not in PA.
Not in NJ.
Not in DC.
Not in DE.
Not in VA.
Not in MD.
Not in Westchester.
Not in CT.
Not in MA.
Not in NE.
Not on LI.
Not ANYWHERE.

There isn't one team of 2023's for WSYL and another team of HOLDBACKS for the NLF Cheater Championship. Just a single team of 100% on-age players, with absolute 100% documented proof of that... they were all at the WSYL Qualifier. How about that?! BOTC with actual documented facts!! OK. Now try to spin that!!

This Tazzie has a serious ax to grind. Your best kids went to the Pack and you’re left with a shell of what Taz once was. The Taz tradition of excellence has come to an abrupt end. But don’t blame the Pack, because these families looked for greener pastures. You have Legacy to blame for that, and there isn’t a person on Taz that doesn’t know that. And before you post another spiteful lie about WP, look to your left and to your right, because those families wanted out too, in the worst way. Your entire team went to the 91 tryout. Some kids made it, but most didn’t. Obviously you’re kid wasn’t one of the lucky ones. Move on. Lies about 8th graders and holdbacks just make your team look like sore losers. WP has no holdbacks. All will be in Denver. And no 8th graders. Still waiting for the jersey number of this fictions 8th grader, which of course you never provide, since there is no 8th grader. Isn’t that right spiteful Tazzie.

do not try and stink TAZ into your crazy little world. We are all good. Maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re “all good” why are you playing in the B bracket at the Blatant tournament. Grow a set and play where you’ll have some competition. Oh that’s right it’s not Taz it’s Launch. Lol enjoy the $5 T-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re “all good” why are you playing in the B bracket at the Blatant tournament. Grow a set and play where you’ll have some competition. Oh that’s right it’s not Taz it’s Launch. Lol enjoy the $5 T-shirt.
ful of Crazy!!..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Taz kids play on Launch also and are playing in the B bracket? Why would they duck the A teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full of crazy?!?!? C’mon own up to it. Its okay to sit the kids that are ACTUALLY on Launch for the Taz kids to play. lol , what’s the usual excuse “ we were short players so some of them were asked to play”. Whatever, I don’t have a horse in this race. Come watch the A bracket teams , if the Taz boys aren’t too tired from taking playing time from the paying Launch kids. I’m sure those parents love that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Taz kids play on Launch also and are playing in the B bracket? Why would they duck the A teams?

If you watched them play last week, all those kids are terrible, (aside from the 1 attackmen), i don't know how Taz hides them all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Negative. The only competition they had was against another A team that should’ve never been in a B tournament. Express North.
Beat up on B teams = no class losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Negative. The only competition they had was against another A team that should’ve never been in a B tournament. Express North.
Beat up on B teams = no class losers
everyone attacks WP , so the parents try to divert the attention back on TAZ. We know who you are . Enough grow up already . You act like little children . Worry about yourselves.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying... WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE...lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny. The truth is, this Tazzie is a former WP parent with a major chip on his shoulder. Either his kid was wronged by the Pack (in his mind) or he was cut from the team. Or quite possibly neither, and it’s a parent that simply just made the wrong decision, and is very frustrated as a result. Who could that be... hmmmmm. Very simply, it comes down to one of two possible people, now doesn’t it spiteful Tazzie poster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Express is brining their holdback team to Blatant and not their WSYL 2023 team. Apparently Schwale is not happy with the performance of his 8th graders, so the focus is back on the holdbacks. Jeez. Wish this guy would decide which cheater team he wants to cheat with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny. The truth is, this Tazzie is a former WP parent with a major chip on his shoulder. Either his kid was wronged by the Pack (in his mind) or he was cut from the team. Or quite possibly neither, and it’s a parent that simply just made the wrong decision, and is very frustrated as a result. Who could that be... hmmmmm. Very simply, it comes down to one of two possible people, now doesn’t it spiteful Tazzie poster?

Every player Taz has gotten from 91 were their throwaways!!None are any good,Maybe in 4th grade they held their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In curious. How many times per week are the teams that are going to Denver, practicing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every player Taz has gotten from 91 were their throwaways!!None are any good,Maybe in 4th grade they held their own.
the exact reason why your team has a bad rap. Very sad that a parent would post something like this. So arrogant. I feel bad for you , and your child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site has been very quiet lately. Are they trying to make everyone register again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally incorrect my little hater. Any player that has left the Pack, and there’s not many, is starter quality on any other team. ~Pack Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the exact reason why your team has a bad rap. Very sad that a parent would post something like this. So arrogant. I feel bad for you , and your child.

Hey dumb dumb. The poster never associated himself with any team. That was a mindless troll who posted that. Not a Pack parent. Pack parents respect all pack parents and players, past and present.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally incorrect my little hater. Any player that has left the Pack, and there’s not many, is starter quality on any other team. ~Pack Parent

The Pack is the tightest Family in 2024 lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for blatant? No horse in race, but the top four look very close. In no order:

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

I think all of the games are potentially OT games. Anybody know which Express team is going? I’ll pick North to win it with BBL taking 2nd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey dumb dumb. The poster never associated himself with any team. That was a mindless troll who posted that. Not a Pack parent. Pack parents respect all pack parents and players, past and present.
ok. Sure it’s not . Thanks for that clarification.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for blatant? No horse in race, but the top four look very close. In no order:

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

I think all of the games are potentially OT games. Anybody know which Express team is going? I’ll pick North to win it with BBL taking 2nd.

No way North beats BBL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz.... oops I mean Launch runs through the B bracket .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
launch uses kids from Taz and hides in the B bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
launch uses kids from Taz and hides in the B bracket?

No they don't. Legacy has two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what your saying is N won’t be facing off and the twins , just to name a few, will not be part of the Launch team this weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what your saying is N won’t be facing off and the twins , just to name a few, will not be part of the Launch team this weekend ?

who cares???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right!!!
Who cares that you’re teaching your kids that it’s ok to cheat to win.
Who cares that the parents of the boys who now have to sit the bench aren’t getting their money’s worth.
Who cares that this type of BS does nothing to help the better or worse players
You’re right who cares..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right!!!
Who cares that you’re teaching your kids that it’s ok to cheat to win.
Who cares that the parents of the boys who now have to sit the bench aren’t getting their money’s worth.
Who cares that this type of BS does nothing to help the better or worse players
You’re right who cares..

Can we please get back to bashing Wolfpack? Nobody cares about B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

Yup. You heard it here. North was impressive at the qualifier. Look for them to win it this eeekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

those kids parents should be embarrassed..The sad part is not one of the 7 kids added to the team look like B players!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

Yup. You heard it here. North was impressive at the qualifier. Look for them to win it this eeekend.

The championship game will be BBL vs. CoachS. For some reason they always are dealt an easy schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

The championship game will be BBL vs. CoachS. For some reason they always are dealt an easy schedule.

BBL will roll over these teams. They are a top age on 2024 team played Brotherly Love tough in East Regional and they will add holdbacks to that team for this tourney. They will roll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

BBL will roll over these teams. They are a top age on 2024 team played Brotherly Love tough in East Regional and they will add holdbacks to that team for this tourney. They will roll.

Both BBL and CoachS will have their holdbacks. The other teams will have their regular teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

Express can't compete and they know that. They play easy teams, get to the championships and lose. Same story every time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

Lol. Seriously doubt they will even get to the championships game. Too light in talent compared to Express and North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL
Express
Express North
Igloo

No way North beats BBL.

Lol. Seriously doubt they will even get to the championships game. Too light in talent compared to Express and North.

Both Express will get crushed by BBL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL gets crushed by Taz.... ooohh wait Taz is hiding in the B bracket. My bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people running the Blatant tournament should get a clue. Express S. should play at least one competitive game before the final. BBL or North????????

Page 52 of 70 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard