BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,923
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly, silly haters. Still talking about the pack. Same ole same ole. This thread has been dead for weeks. Nothing but crickets since the last rant you haters had. I must say, we pack parents are once again humbled by all the attention. But as usual, I have to keep all the lies down to a somewhat manageable level, for our non-hater readers out there.

I’m hearing a lot about holdbacks. Talk is cheap my hater friends. The Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the cheater championship or the WSYL. Same team. Not like our pals from Express that have a cheater holdback team for the NLF and a cheater 2023 team for the WSYL. Nope. With pack you get one on age team for everything. NO HOLDBACKS. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Doubt that, check out our team in Denver. 22 kids for NLF. Same 22 kids for the 13U WSYL. So while the haters sling the lies, the proof is in the pudding. No holdbacks, haters! May seem to you like the whole team is holdbacks based on how good they are, so I see how you might get confused, but it’s just 22 of the best on age players that 2024 has to offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is going on at 91 with this age group? Their 1 team that played on age lost 3 games by a combined 33-1. In a 7 team bracket, they came in dead last at 91’s own tournament. Did these parents pay $3,500 to score 1 goal in a tournament? Their other team brought in young 8th graders so now they cant even play on age in any grade based tourney. This age group is a disaster at 91 - but all you read about on this board is how great this group is and their #1 World Ranking - fake news at its best. If I was a 91 2024 Flash parent, I’d be looking for a refund and maybe looking to jump over to Venom.

What the heck is Venom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack parents seem like unbearable back patting tools. I would rather be water boarded than have to hear you live your lives through your children’s “club” team. Let’s see if little Joanie is as good on their middle of the pack high school team. That is the true test of their abilities. Time will tell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at 91 with this age group? Their 1 team that played on age lost 3 games by a combined 33-1. In a 7 team bracket, they came in dead last at 91’s own tournament. Did these parents pay $3,500 to score 1 goal in a tournament? Their other team brought in young 8th graders so now they cant even play on age in any grade based tourney. This age group is a disaster at 91 - but all you read about on this board is how great this group is and their #1 World Ranking - fake news at its best. If I was a 91 2024 Flash parent, I’d be looking for a refund and maybe looking to jump over to Venom.

What the heck is Venom?

Ok venom director nice try. But do you guy actually consider yourselves a real team. You guys lose to 2025 teams!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is Venom?

91 had a great model early on with Hall of Fame Coaches and former MLL players. Unfortunately it’s tough to sustain since these guys only Coach their sons’ teams from start of travel through college commitment. 91 has gotten so popular that now they’ll let anyone Coach just to have a spot for those kids that don’t make their top teams. Also, at the older ages they would have 1 elite team that always played up in A brackets and a second team that played their age in A brackets. Usually that 91 B team was better than most other A teams. At this age, this model didn’t work: Wolfpack has had a Coaching carousel every year because their parents are narcissistic lunatics (read through this board) and the B team can’t score more than 1 goal in a local tournament but at least their parents pay full boat and get really nice gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is Venom?

91 had a great model early on with Hall of Fame Coaches and former MLL players. Unfortunately it’s tough to sustain since these guys only Coach their sons’ teams from start of travel through college commitment. 91 has gotten so popular that now they’ll let anyone Coach just to have a spot for those kids that don’t make their top teams. Also, at the older ages they would have 1 elite team that always played up in A brackets and a second team that played their age in A brackets. Usually that 91 B team was better than most other A teams. At this age, this model didn’t work: Wolfpack has had a Coaching carousel every year because their parents are narcissistic lunatics (read through this board) and the B team can’t score more than 1 goal in a local tournament but at least their parents pay full boat and get really nice gear.

Love anonymous sites. Nothing but the facts! Lmao!! Everyone knows there has never been a single coaching change with the Pack. Since it’s inception, in 2nd grade, the exact same coaches. BS was a great addition to the staff this year, but no coaching roles have changed at all. Not ever.
Same coaches. Same holdback-free, 8th grader-free team. All 22 players on age WSYL 13U eligible. Hard to believe huh? Is there an A team anywhere that can say that? Answer: heck NO!! How does such a cheater-free team dominate like they do? The old fashion way. They earn it! Over the past 6 years this team has changed very little. They have tremendous chemistry as a result. They work harder, for a much longer period of time, than any other team out there. Simply, they reap the rewards of their many years of hard work. No short cuts to success. That’s their secret.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is Venom?

Love anonymous sites. Nothing but the facts! Lmao!! Everyone knows there has never been a single coaching change with the Pack. Since it’s inception, in 2nd grade, the exact same coaches. BS was a great addition to the staff this year, but no coaching roles have changed at all. Not ever.
Same coaches. Same holdback-free, 8th grader-free team. All 22 players on age WSYL 13U eligible. Hard to believe huh? Is there an A team anywhere that can say that? Answer: heck NO!! How does such a cheater-free team dominate like they do? The old fashion way. They earn it! Over the past 6 years this team has changed very little. They have tremendous chemistry as a result. They work harder, for a much longer period of time, than any other team out there. Simply, they reap the rewards of their many years of hard work. No short cuts to success. That’s their secret.

No short cuts: hard work and some young eighth graders, one from Riverhead maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Give it a rest, Pack Mommy, post above has 3 new 05 starters on a 2024 team - hardest working team since second grade except the fact that they changed a third of the starters to win a meaningless tournament in Denver. I hope your son has a great seat to watch these 8th graders win the title....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is Venom?

No short cuts: hard work and some young eighth graders, one from Riverhead maybe?

Really? And what jersey number does this fictions 8th grade stud wear? Surely you remember the jersey number, of this WP secret weapon, dominating the lacrosse field. Maybe it’s 007?!! LMAO. Maybe he’s a double agent.

This is where I get no response, since you have no jersey number, because the big, dominant 8th grader exists only in your mind, now doesn’t he. That’s ok. All publicity is good publicity for 91. So keep on talking about 91 Wolfpack, and 91 will continue to reap the rewards.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s move on. With all the teams now on LI and all the kids playing club lax it’s fair to say the talent pool is watered down. I’m speaking more about the coaching talent pool than the players. I continue to see bad lacrosse played in all age groups. And it’s in the fundamentals of the game. If there was better coaching across the board, there would be better competition among the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant Spring Jam Has on Tourney machine
8 Teams in A Only Missing 91
15 Teams in B Guess we will know who top B team is
Are any of teams in B sandbagging?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL Elite takes it all. Express runner up , than IGLOO. A

BBL HELIX Takes the B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one team from the top 5 from North Qualifier,,and a 2025 team,,,,relax buddy,,its spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one team from the top 5 from North Qualifier,,and a 2025 team,,,,relax buddy,,its spring
3 teams that qualified .. so settle with the hate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s move on. With all the teams now on LI and all the kids playing club lax it’s fair to say the talent pool is watered down. I’m speaking more about the coaching talent pool than the players. I continue to see bad lacrosse played in all age groups. And it’s in the fundamentals of the game. If there was better coaching across the board, there would be better competition among the teams.

Not seeing it. What teams have you been hanging around??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue, Rebels, Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue, Rebels, Outlaws

Those are all B teams that label A for all the stubborn parents not wanting to be labeled B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not hate, you realize its only supposed to be 4 teams but the people are so crazy they cant not turn down the opportunity to write a check for stardom!!The tournament will take anyone who's check clears..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not hate, you realize its only supposed to be 4 teams but the people are so crazy they cant not turn down the opportunity to write a check for stardom!!The tournament will take anyone who's check clears..

Another completely clueless hater. There are a whole bunch of teams that were at the North Qualifier, that will be home watching the WSYL on their TV set. And some very good ones too, like 2Way. They could compete with any team there, except for Wolfpack. Simply, there is a lot of talent in the North region, far more than any other region. The #7 and #8 from the North is going to be better than many regions #1 seed, so it only makes sense to take more teams from the North, than any other region. Dah! Sell the hate somewhere else, because no body is buying it here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is Venom?

Really? And what jersey number does this fictions 8th grade stud wear? Surely you remember the jersey number, of this WP secret weapon, dominating the lacrosse field. Maybe it’s 007?!! LMAO. Maybe he’s a double agent.

This is where I get no response, since you have no jersey number, because the big, dominant 8th grader exists only in your mind, now doesn’t he. That’s ok. All publicity is good publicity for 91. So keep on talking about 91 Wolfpack, and 91 will continue to reap the rewards.

Knock. Knock. Helloooooo! Where’d you go hater? Still waiting for the jersey number of your imaginary 8th grade stud, scoring machine. Are you hiding? There is no response, because there is no jersey number because there is no 8th grader, isn’t that right my little hater. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the wsyl will be lose some luster in the coming years. It’s at the peak now with sponsors and has good tv ratings, but LI vs LI gets boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]What is going on at 91 with this age group? Their 1 team that played on age lost 3 games by a combined 33-1. In a 7 team bracket, they came in dead last at 91’s own tournament. Did these parents pay $3,500 to score 1 goal in a tournament? Their other team brought in young 8th graders so now they cant even play on age in any grade based tourney. This age group is a disaster at 91 - but all you read about on this board is how great this group is and their #1 World Ranking - fake news at its best. If I was a 91 2024 Flash parent, I’d be looking for a refund and maybe looking to jump over to Venom.

What the heck is Venom?

Knock. Knock. Helloooooo! Where’d you go hater? Still waiting for the jersey number of your imaginary 8th grade stud, scoring machine. Are you hiding? There is no response, because there is no jersey number because there is no 8th grader, isn’t that right my little hater. Pathetic.
PLEASE PLEASE TALK ABOUT MY SONS TEAM !! It’s the only self worth I have left . It’s makes me feel so special !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly, silly haters. Still talking about the pack. Same ole same ole. This thread has been dead for weeks. Nothing but crickets since the last rant you haters had. I must say, we pack parents are once again humbled by all the attention. But as usual, I have to keep all the lies down to a somewhat manageable level, for our non-hater readers out there.

I’m hearing a lot about holdbacks. Talk is cheap my hater friends. The Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the cheater championship or the WSYL. Same team. Not like our pals from Express that have a cheater holdback team for the NLF and a cheater 2023 team for the WSYL. Nope. With pack you get one on age team for everything. NO HOLDBACKS. ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Doubt that, check out our team in Denver. 22 kids for NLF. Same 22 kids for the 13U WSYL. So while the haters sling the lies, the proof is in the pudding. No holdbacks, haters! May seem to you like the whole team is holdbacks based on how good they are, so I see how you might get confused, but it’s just 22 of the best on age players that 2024 has to offer.

fake news! #3 that came over from taz reclassified a couple years back. welcome to the club wolfie…...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see the big deal people make over holding back your child to get athletic advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fake news! #3 that came over from taz reclassified a couple years back. welcome to the club wolfie…...

More lies from the haters that brought you the lie about the 8th grader. I backed the hater into a corner by asking for a jersey number of his made-up 8th grader, which he couldn’t provide, since there is no 8th grader. Now he provides the jersey number of a player and changes the lie from “8th grader” to “holdback”. Ok. Reclass, huh?? That’s why he and all 22players on the WP roster will be at the 13U championship of the world, right. More proof of more lies from the haters. No holdbacks. No 8th graders. Just 22 very talented players. The only cheater-free team in elite 2024 lacrosse. Question. Who can challenge this team, at this grade? Notice I said”grade” and not “age”. What cheater team of 2023’s can challenge this 100% cheater-free team? My vote: nobody.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 had a great model early on with Hall of Fame Coaches and former MLL players. Unfortunately it’s tough to sustain since these guys only Coach their sons’ teams from start of travel through college commitment. 91 has gotten so popular that now they’ll let anyone Coach just to have a spot for those kids that don’t make their top teams. Also, at the older ages they would have 1 elite team that always played up in A brackets and a second team that played their age in A brackets. Usually that 91 B team was better than most other A teams. At this age, this model didn’t work: Wolfpack has had a Coaching carousel every year because their parents are narcissistic lunatics (read through this board) and the B team can’t score more than 1 goal in a local tournament but at least their parents pay full boat and get really nice gear. [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

#69....his mom's favorite number

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch with half of the Taz team playing for them wins the B bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is Schwale bringing to Blatant? The 2023 WSYL team or the holdback team?

3nzxa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the Taz team. Probably the only championship they'll win all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why play lesser talented or skilled teams? Probably scared to lose to the 2025 team that’s playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More lies from the haters that brought you the lie about the 8th grader. I backed the hater into a corner by asking for a jersey number of his made-up 8th grader, which he couldn’t provide, since there is no 8th grader. Now he provides the jersey number of a player and changes the lie from “8th grader” to “holdback”. Ok. Reclass, huh?? That’s why he and all 22players on the WP roster will be at the 13U championship of the world, right. More proof of more lies from the haters. No holdbacks. No 8th graders. Just 22 very talented players. The only cheater-free team in elite 2024 lacrosse. Question. Who can challenge this team, at this grade? Notice I said”grade” and not “age”. What cheater team of 2023’s can challenge this 100% cheater-free team? My vote: nobody.

unfortunately for you and the elitest group of the pack there is only one tournament left for you to pound your chest. enjoy it. then make room for the rest of the reclassifieds coming your way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if the player didn't reclassify what grade would he be in stunad??? yup you guessed it.... ummmm 8th!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nat

That was the Taz team. Probably the only championship they'll win all year.

NAT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unfortunately for you and the elitest group of the pack there is only one tournament left for you to pound your chest. enjoy it. then make room for the rest of the reclassifieds coming your way.

Call it what it is. Cheater teams. Nobody cares about the cheater teams, that have to horde 14 and 15 year olds just to be able to compete with Long Island teams. The Pack competes with elite 2023 A teams, so they aren't too concerned about a bunch of sorry 14 and 15 year olds, who aren't good enough to compete against kids their own age. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if the player didn't reclassify what grade would he be in stunad??? yup you guessed it.... ummmm 8th!!!!

Lies, lies and more lies. How about some TRUTH? All of our boys will be in Denver. Yup, all WSYL age-eligible 12 and 13 year old 7th graders, my friend.

What other team can say that? Name ONE. Just ONE! You can't, because there isn't a single one.

Not in PA.
Not in NJ.
Not in DC.
Not in DE.
Not in VA.
Not in MD.
Not in Westchester.
Not in CT.
Not in MA.
Not in NE.
Not on LI.
Not ANYWHERE.

There isn't one team of 2023's for WSYL and another team of HOLDBACKS for the NLF Cheater Championship. Just a single team of 100% on-age players, with absolute 100% documented proof of that... they were all at the WSYL Qualifier. How about that?! BOTC with actual documented facts!! OK. Now try to spin that!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you need to calm the heck down, you're talking about KIDS, while the adults you are giving your money to are laughing al the way to the bank! Many of you will be paying a very high price, regarding family, relationships and money for your 13 year old to play in a overly hyped KIDS lacrosse tournament. Next year, it's going to count for nothing but an substantial increase in tuition for the organization that wins.
Hold-backs, who's cheating, who switched teams, blah, blah, blah... Just remember, as a nation we still have boy's (heroes) being killed in Afghanistan for our freedom, and so you can hop on a plane in a few weeks so your kids can play in their little tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you need to calm the heck down, you're talking about KIDS, while the adults you are giving your money to are laughing al the way to the bank! Many of you will be paying a very high price, regarding family, relationships and money for your 13 year old to play in a overly hyped KIDS lacrosse tournament. Next year, it's going to count for nothing but an substantial increase in tuition for the organization that wins.
Hold-backs, who's cheating, who switched teams, blah, blah, blah... Just remember, as a nation we still have boy's (heroes) being killed in Afghanistan for our freedom, and so you can hop on a plane in a few weeks so your kids can play in their little tournament.

Amen. Adults acting like children or maybe it really is children posting. Either way, it's sad. The only one who wins is the clubs who make it to the championship. Two teams, with parents spending a half million dollars between them, to make a ton of money for two clubs so they can increase the number of kids at tryouts (don't worry, those extras won't take your kids spot) and increase their tuition (you're getting a discount because you went to the WSYL right?)

Good luck with all that. I'm sure it's a great experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lies, lies and more lies. How about some TRUTH? All of our boys will be in Denver. Yup, all WSYL age-eligible 12 and 13 year old 7th graders, my friend.

What other team can say that? Name ONE. Just ONE! You can't, because there isn't a single one.

Not in PA.
Not in NJ.
Not in DC.
Not in DE.
Not in VA.
Not in MD.
Not in Westchester.
Not in CT.
Not in MA.
Not in NE.
Not on LI.
Not ANYWHERE.

There isn't one team of 2023's for WSYL and another team of HOLDBACKS for the NLF Cheater Championship. Just a single team of 100% on-age players, with absolute 100% documented proof of that... they were all at the WSYL Qualifier. How about that?! BOTC with actual documented facts!! OK. Now try to spin that!!

You realize there are young 8th graders that are age elidgable, they are the same age as the hold back 7th graders.It was just a parents decision to either hold him back and make him the oldest in the grade or enroll him early and make him the youngest in the grade.
The fact that 91 has not only an 8th grader as well as a player from Pennsylvania doesn't mean anything, they are all age elidgable for WSYL.
Now as for the grade based tournaments, they need to always play 2023 to be legal, the fact this person is blatantly denying they have an 8th grader is just silly. (BTW hes not even great, the 2 hold back middies that never come off the field are both way better than him, they are in 7th grade but most likely the same age as the 8 th grader,,just stop already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In other words, your kids team didn’t make the cut for Denver. No shame in that. Spare us the BS.

Page 51 of 70 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard