BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any thoughts on the spring lax jam this weekend? Why did they make two equal divisions instead and A and B?

Pink division definitely has the better teams.

Yeah I think Pink is A.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH ROAR is good , any time they show up they have kids with every travel helmet on long island ,,,thats not a town team , we played Wantagh last summer/one game ,,,the mercy/pass rule was in effect at halftime , wasnt close , RVC we will never see , they are in B DIVISION IN KOEHLER TOURNY IN 2 WEEKS , i am just saying some average town teams , Farmingdale has a special group comes along every couple of years , i see some county championships down the road , fyi tell your Daddy coach try conditioning after practice may help your resting issues , Garden City knows how to win ,,rest are below average

Daler Dad you team is competing in the B division at Blatant, so slow your Roll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again i will clarify for all the angry dads who cant handle the fact that Farmingdale is the best " TOWN TEAM " on long island , probably in the country ..should we have entered in the A division in blatant and get destroyed by 91 ?? we would probably beat every other club team on LI besides 91 and Exspress ..this could be the best group of talent in one age group Nassau County has ever seen,,,dont be a hater , we can play the speed game or run over you ,,pick your poison!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again i will clarify for all the angry dads who cant handle the fact that Farmingdale is the best " TOWN TEAM " on long island , probably in the country ..should we have entered in the A division in blatant and get destroyed by 91 ?? we would probably beat every other club team on LI besides 91 and Exspress ..this could be the best group of talent in one age group Nassau County has ever seen,,,dont be a hater , we can play the speed game or run over you ,,pick your poison!!

this is laughable, take a breath buddy. If they are one of the best town teams in the country they wouldn't get destroyed by 91A. CSH is playing in the A, they're not afraid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is laughable, take a breath buddy. If they are one of the best town teams in the country they wouldn't get destroyed by 91A. CSH is playing in the A, they're not afraid.

Funniest guy on this entire website. Don't ever stop. I almost wanna pay to hear more Farmingdale boasting.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funniest guy on this entire website. Don't ever stop. I almost wanna pay to hear more Farmingdale boasting.

Please identify yourself Daler dad..... this is too comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe that Sachem team is from a different state and country?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the 2018 videos guys, whats funny is we are in 2019 ....hmmmmm ,,sachem has been hiding i guess ,or they have been busy at 91 practice ... and you probably lost the videos of us beating Wantagh 3 times this year ...i am going to post some video of the 69 jets for you jet fans omg ,,,,, Farmingdale will play anybody / anywhere / anytime ,,with kids that actually live in our town,,our helmets all look the same another funny thing ....ROAR ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the 2018 videos guys, whats funny is we are in 2019 ....hmmmmm ,,sachem has been hiding i guess ,or they have been busy at 91 practice ... and you probably lost the videos of us beating Wantagh 3 times this year ...i am going to post some video of the 69 jets for you jet fans omg ,,,,, Farmingdale will play anybody / anywhere / anytime ,,with kids that actually live in our town,,our helmets all look the same another funny thing ....ROAR ...

...Then why is Farmingdale dodging two of the biggest town tournaments over the next two weeks... KOH and Koehler.... Brackets are out. No Farmingdale. Pathetic....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please post your schedule.... I would love to come watch f'dale get destroyed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha,, stop it Shore 2 Shore Farmingdale,, you talk about the kids from Roar being on travel teams, I believe their are more kids on farming dales team on travel teams then Roar, you are just spreading fake news, confirmed by Shore 2 shore leaving the Blatant tournament because they have a lot of Farmingdale and RVC kids,, Good Stuff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware the Daler imposter. Don't get baited. Cowards and trolls are everywhere. Much respect to Sachem, Wantagh, ROAR and all the teams that fake Daler attempts to disrespect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha,, stop it Shore 2 Shore Farmingdale,, you talk about the kids from Roar being on travel teams, I believe their are more kids on farming dales team on travel teams then Roar, you are just spreading fake news, confirmed by Shore 2 shore leaving the Blatant tournament because they have a lot of Farmingdale and RVC kids,, Good Stuff

DK from S2S is the biggest hammerhead out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...Then why is Farmingdale dodging two of the biggest town tournaments over the next two weeks... KOH and Koehler.... Brackets are out. No Farmingdale. Pathetic....

Is this the same Dalers Lax team that is currently slotted in the B division for the Blatant Spring Jam in 2 weeks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware the Daler imposter. Don't get baited. Cowards and trolls are everywhere. Much respect to Sachem, Wantagh, ROAR and all the teams that fake Daler attempts to disrespect.

Funny how fast the videos were taken off YouTube. Also funny how specific at mentioning beating Wantagh 3 times. Probably not an impostor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Levittown on winning King of the Hill this weekend. Nice work knocking off CSH in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes great job by Levitown-congrats! Looked like a great tourney KOH.
And to those picking on ROAR- it’s ok that their kids play travel. They all come back to play for their town tournament team in CSH—ROAR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's playing in the NLF Summer Super Series June 7-9?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...all teams who are members of NLF. Express - Haugen, 91 A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...all teams who are members of NLF. Express - Haugen, 91 A.

Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks are playing in the NLF Summer Series

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The older Annapolis Hawks will be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is new to Lacrosse and has just starting playing for a small club , he played for a high end soccer club for years, soccer parents are crazy lol,,like most youth sports parents,,,,my question is dont the parents of these clubs that have older kids in 2026 age bracket realize even if they win it means nothing ??/ your playing younger teams ? soccer forces you to play against piers.. this format is silly ...looking to see if anybody agrees ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026's are coming - their coaches are from LI and they are playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was meant is that they graduate in 2026 but they are a year and 2 years older than NY kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was meant is that they graduate in 2026 but they are a year and 2 years older than NY kids.

How are they older? And please don’t start that garbage about how they have 12 and 13 year old hold backs!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask for birth certificates. They are 11 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THERE WAS A KID ON 2026 HAWKS WHO DROVE TO LAST TOURNAMENT IN PA ...WHATS DRIVING AGE IN PA 11 ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a kid on 2026 hawks in a bar I went to who was complaining about his wife and kids and his mortgage. We reminisced how much things were were better back in the days. Very nice kid btw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they won, then they MUST be older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did the Annapolis Hawks 2026 have a tournament in PA? As someone on the team can tell you, there have been NO tournaments in PA. Clearly this is a stretch to just cause drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the NLF Super Series coming up in about 3 weeks? Looks like a great group of teams in the 2026 division.

Annapolis Hawks
Bethesda LC Blue
Big 4 HHH
Laxachusetts Black
LI Express Haugen
Prime Time
Team 91 LI Orange Storm
Tigers XXVI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this is correct, Hawks will easily win this tournament. They just dominated the Maryland Howard County League like a hot knife through butter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express team that was a Blatant this weekend, is their Coach the St A's coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express team that was a Blatant this weekend, is their Coach the St A's coach?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on the NLF Super Series coming up in about 3 weeks? Looks like a great group of teams in the 2026 division.

Annapolis Hawks
Bethesda LC Blue
Big 4 HHH
Laxachusetts Black
LI Express Haugen
Prime Time
Team 91 LI Orange Storm
Tigers XXVI

Where do you see the team list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this is correct, Hawks will easily win this tournament. They just dominated the Maryland Howard County League like a hot knife through butter.

I don't know about easily, but I did catch part of their Saturday game and all of their Sunday game this weekend when I was watching my nephew play for Looney's. They are a very good team. Not sure my son's 2025 team could beat them. That is not meant as a prompt for LI dad and his hold back comments!!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I don't know about easily, but I did catch part of their Saturday game and all of their Sunday game this weekend when I was watching my nephew play for Looney's. They are a very good team. Not sure my son's 2025 team could beat them. That is not meant as a prompt for LI dad and his hold back comments!!

Lots of good teams in the tournament, didn't Laxachussetts beat the Hawks last summer? Way premature to crown the Hawks champs of any summer tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like the winner probably not coming out of LI...

Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard