Lakeside High School (GA) 2020 Defense Ridge Johnson Commits to Towson University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lakeside High School (GA) 2020 Defense Ridge Johnson of Thunder LB3 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Towson University.

High School: Lakeside High School (Evans, GA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Towson University
Club Team: Thunder LB3 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All-Area, Towson Gold Standard All-star, Inside Lacrosse Prospect Day All-team
Academic Honors: A Honor Roll, AP Scholar, High Honors
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Towson University, Men's D1? "I really like the coaches, players and program as a whole"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my dad, mom and step parents, along with all my teammates and coaches from all teams I’ve played on "
What other college did you consider? "Furman"

Photo Credit: Lori Metz
Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ridge Johnson on his commitment to Towson University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: