BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 70 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No such thing as the 7th grade world champions, that's a made up name for a sport played in the North east by a bunch of rich kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

I’m not the poster, nor am I a Pack parent, but I get the feeling that you haven’t seen this team play this year. I’ve never seen the Crush play but I can tell you this 24 WP team is extremely good this year. I don’t think any ‘24 team will beat them. If you’ve seen them, I think you would agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not the poster, nor am I a Pack parent, but I get the feeling that you haven’t seen this team play this year. I’ve never seen the Crush play but I can tell you this 24 WP team is extremely good this year. I don’t think any ‘24 team will beat them. If you’ve seen them, I think you would agree.

lol. Too funny. No one cares .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m curious. Why is it that you stalk this board 24/7? The board is to discuss LI 2024 youth lacrosse. What aspect is of interest to you? Staying up to date on the worst teams? Maybe it’s your infatuation with mediocre teams. Or maybe you are just trying to meet chicks. It’s none of those things now is it. You actually have a burning desire to know about best teams at this age, just like the rest of us. It’s human nature my friend. So back to your comment. My response is, “everyone” cates, ESPECIALLY YOU.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m curious. Why is it that you stalk this board 24/7? The board is to discuss LI 2024 youth lacrosse. What aspect is of interest to you? Staying up to date on the worst teams? Maybe it’s your infatuation with mediocre teams. Or maybe you are just trying to meet chicks. It’s none of those things now is it. You actually have a burning desire to know about best teams at this age, just like the rest of us. It’s human nature my friend. So back to your comment. My response is, “everyone” cates, ESPECIALLY YOU.

you are the one that stalks the board waiting to write the same old garbage. “YOU ARE ALL HATERS.”. No one hates the team , it’s probably you they can not stand . Who cares what people write on this site. Why even appease the haters . The pack is a great team . No need to come on this board to prove otherwise . You bring all the negativity upon yourself . Just saying .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you go back and look at the 2015 WSYL leading scorers of the top 15 there are twelve (including 5 from crush) who are committed to D1 schools.

So my takeaway is the top players at 7th grade genrey are the top players years later. Don’t forget this was the first year so Maryland teams also involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP with all this 91 talk being the greatest team ever. They have been measured over the past few years as a top team but lost plenty of close competitive games. This "Team" hasn't dominated since the 3rd grade.
This years team has been completely upgraded with daddy coaches sons on the bench and 05 babies running the middle of the field. The team was never challenged in the fall playing in B tournaments. YES they did dominate the qualifer and proved to be the best and most prepared team on April 7.
1 Tournament early April and a ranking from Inside Lacrosse and How quickly we forget 9-1 loss to the Hawks less then a year ago. I've watched them play at the qualifier and I would agree that they dominated but this "team" is all new and has only dominated the 2024 landscape for 1 tournament.
Crush dominated for for 6 years not just 1 tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/recruiting/committed-players/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/recruiting/committed-players/

mike drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP with all this 91 talk being the greatest team ever. They have been measured over the past few years as a top team but lost plenty of close competitive games. This "Team" hasn't dominated since the 3rd grade.
This years team has been completely upgraded with daddy coaches sons on the bench and 05 babies running the middle of the field. The team was never challenged in the fall playing in B tournaments. YES they did dominate the qualifer and proved to be the best and most prepared team on April 7.
1 Tournament early April and a ranking from Inside Lacrosse and How quickly we forget 9-1 loss to the Hawks less then a year ago. I've watched them play at the qualifier and I would agree that they dominated but this "team" is all new and has only dominated the 2024 landscape for 1 tournament.

Thanks for the hate, bro. But let's keep it just a small bit real.

The Hawks beat the Pack for the VERY first time EVER last year (but it seems like a lot of people like talking about that one game!), but the score was nothing close to 9-1, now was it. Yeah, I remember it well. It was like those holdback-Hawk kids won the freak'n Super Bowl, actually beating the mighty onage-Wolfpack! It just goes to show, 11 and 12 year olds can have a bad day. But, trust me, Team 91 Wolfpack has lost very few games over the past 6 years, and I can assure you that they have never lost a game anything close to 9-1, except in YOUR wildest fantasies. In fact, the Pack beat the holdback-Hawks in that same tourney, just like they had done 100% of the times previous to that tourney, now didn't they? But of course you failed to mention that, since it doesn't support your hate, but you knew that.

And you also know that this team has changed extremely little over the years, to include this year, even though your bogus claims are to the contrary. In fact, you know every player on this team, just as if you were a member of the Pack family, now don't you?

Because what I misinterpreted as Haters (plural), is actually a hater (singular). You know enough inside information about the Pack, albeit most of the information is "repurposed spin", where it's very obvious that you are an extremely bitter, former member of the Pack family. Absolutely no question about that.

Obviously, things didn't end well for your family, in regards to the team, and thus the bitter hate toward the Pack. And if I were so inclined, as to wanting to find out your identity, that would not be difficult at all, since there are only a couple of people that fit this profile. Isn't that right? Maybe three, tops?? You know that too.

But I'd like to remind you, there is nothing but respect and best wishes for and from all Pack families, past and present. While I don't appreciate the hate and flat out lies toward our boys, especially from a former member of the Pack family, I do understand the frustration and disappointment that goes along with highly competitive, club sports. It is absolutely not easy to deal with sometimes, due to the emotionally charged nature inherent in the process.

So, hope things are working out on the team that your son is now on. And I know that you already know, but... remember, this will all just be a distant memory in the blink of an eye. Sit back and take it all in. Enjoy the moments... the friendships that you have made, the time with family and this precious bonding time with your son. This is a very special time in his time, and your life... time that you will never get back. Soon there will only only memories. Make them as great as you can.

See you on the field, bro.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but I'm not sold. According to you, "this team is all new." Out of the 10 starters on this team, how many weren't on the team last year? Please clarify "all new". Simple question. Simple answer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Warriors destroy the Pack this wknd to shut this clown up. Will they actually play or will they be crowned Co-Champs to preserve their fragile egos?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but I'm not sold. According to you, "this team is all new." Out of the 10 starters on this team, how many weren't on the team last year? Please clarify "all new". Simple question. Simple answer?

3 of 10 are new

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of 10 are new

That's a pretty good guess. But, I must say, I am very disappointed in you, that you had to guess. You portray yourself as an expert Pack hater, but if you were, this would be a very easy question for you to answer correctly. I mean, you have seen the team play at the qualifier. And based on your comments, you have to be very familiar with every player on the team. If both of those things are accurate, then you have to know that the correct answer is two. But I can see how you would get confused, since literally every player on the roster is genuine starter quality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Warriors destroy the Pack this wknd to shut this clown up. Will they actually play or will they be crowned Co-Champs to preserve their fragile egos?

Sorry to disappoint, but the Warriors didn't get to the Championship game. After compiling a cumulative score of 24-1 in the first two games, the Pack faced off against the BBL A team, for the T-shirt, and came within one inch of winning it in overtime, after having held a lead for almost the entire game. A disappointing loss, but there's no shame in losing to a legitamate A team that is between one and two years older, a huge advantage at this age, to be sure. Overall, a great learning experience for our boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another way to look at it is that your beloved Pack blew out subpar opponents then, when playing a real A team, they blew a lead and lost in OT - enough said, move on. Instead you need to make excuses and say they other team was between 1 and 2 years older. Do you really think there were '04s and '03s on that team? You've already admitted the Pack added young ninth graders this year (05s) - so they really weren't "one and two years older": months, maybe, not years. Give it a rest Pack Mommy - the team your little golden child is riding the bench on isn't nearly as good as you thought it was - so glad Denver is paid for though, it's going to be such a once-in-a-lifetime experience (YAWN!)....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to disappoint, but the Warriors didn't get to the Championship game. After compiling a cumulative score of 24-1 in the first two games, the Pack faced off against the BBL A team, for the T-shirt, and came within one inch of winning it in overtime, after having held a lead for almost the entire game. A disappointing loss, but there's no shame in losing to a legitamate A team that is between one and two years older, a huge advantage at this age, to be sure. Overall, a great learning experience for our boys.

Pretty sure 91 Crush never lost to any teams from NJ on their way to Denver. Make sure you keep telling people about your #1 World Ranking though - we’re all so impressed. BUT lets not forget about how you now have to play up b/c you are carrying 9th graders on a 2024 team. Those dirty holdback cheater teams are shaking b/c the playing field has been leveled- see you at a real tournament, like Naptown. Let the excuses start flowing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I hope the Warriors destroy the Pack this wknd to shut this clown up. Will they actually play or will they be crowned Co-Champs to preserve their fragile egos?

Sorry to disappoint, but the Warriors didn't get to the Championship game. After compiling a cumulative score of 24-1 in the first two

Pretty sure 91 Crush never lost to any teams from NJ on their way to Denver. Make sure you keep telling people about your #1 World Ranking though - we’re all so impressed. BUT lets not forget about how you now have to play up b/c you are carrying 9th graders on a 2024 team. Those dirty holdback cheater teams are shaking b/c the playing field has been leveled- see you at a real tournament, like Naptown. Let the excuses start flowing.
if WP is crying about BBL they have no shot against Madlax . Excuses , excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on the 7th grade World Championship team! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha, tell that to anyone outside the Northeast, that’s the reaction you’ll get. This isn’t Williamsport pal. If you wanted to live large through your kid, should have picked the other spring sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on the 7th grade World Championship team! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha, tell that to anyone outside the Northeast, that’s the reaction you’ll get. This isn’t Williamsport pal. If you wanted to live large through your kid, should have picked the other spring sport.

LMFAO. The 7th grade world championship team just lost to a team from new jersey. just shows you how much of a joke wsyl is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another way to look at it is that your beloved Pack blew out subpar opponents then, when playing a real A team, they blew a lead and lost in OT - enough said, move on. Instead you need to make excuses and say they other team was between 1 and 2 years older. Do you really think there were '04s and '03s on that team? You've already admitted the Pack added young ninth graders this year (05s) - so they really weren't "one and two years older": months, maybe, not years. Give it a rest Pack Mommy - the team your little golden child is riding the bench on isn't nearly as good as you thought it was - so glad Denver is paid for though, it's going to be such a once-in-a-lifetime experience (YAWN!)....

Slow down friend. This is a very simple concept. Read the post. Then comment on what you read. Don’t comment about what you want a post to say. Comment about what is actually in the post. Got it now?

Let me help you here. You, or another hater, said that the pack has “all new” players this year. Meaning this team has completely different players than years past. I asked you to clarify your comment by asking how many of the starters were “new” this year. Your comment was three. The correct answer is two. Now I’m sure that you are completely lost at this point, so the point was that WP is not at all “all new” this year. Understand?

There was never any comments from any one about about holdbacks or 9th graders. Still following me?? But since you brought it up, let me clarify about that too. The pack is 100% on age and 100% WSYL age eligible. Completely holdback free. Want proof of that? Every single one of the Pack will be in Denver. Is there another 2024 team, anywhere, that can make that statement? I think not.

So when the Pack plays up against 2023 A teams from NJ with holdbacks, common sense (foreign concept?) says that’s a team that is at minimum a year older, with some players two years older. During the pre-adolescent/adolescent years, I’m sure that you agree that is an enormous advantage, what amounts to boys playing men.

Still with me? Good!

So when a 100% on age team plays up a year, and takes a legit A team with holdbacks to OT, and comes within one inch of winning that game, that is impressive in deed, no matter how much you haters want to create lies about it. Just ask the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of 10 are new

That's a pretty good guess. But, I must say, I am very disappointed in you, that you had to guess. You portray yourself as an expert Pack hater, but if you were, this would be a very easy question for you to answer correctly. I mean, you have seen the team play at the qualifier. And based on your comments, you have to be very familiar with every player on the team. If both of those things are accurate, then you have to know that the correct answer is two. But I can see how you would get confused, since literally every player on the roster is genuine starter quality.

how is it 2? goalie and 2 middies. Oh, you must be the goalie mom. sorry, he has been upgraded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMFAO. The 7th grade world championship team just lost to a team from new jersey. just shows you how much of a joke wsyl is.

C’mon now haters. Let’s try to keep it a weeee bit accurate. You conveniently failed to mention that the Pack was playing up against a 2023 BBL “A” team with holdbacks, who give the 2023 WORLD CHAMPION 91 BANDITS team all they can handle.

We aren’t talking about the 2024 BBL holdback team, that beats up on all of your sons sorry teams. These were their much bigger, and BETTER big brothers.

There simply aren’t any 2024 teams, to include the subpar MD 2023 cheater teams that misrepresent themselves as 2024’s, who can remotely compete with the 2024, completely on age, Pack squad.

So the Pack has moved on to top 2023 A teams, in search of actual competition. It’s ok. You can “hate” them for it. It’s the most sincere form of flattery. Just ask Tom “THE GOAT” Brady,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time. They definitely never lost a game in 7th grade. Or 6th. Or 5th. Wolfpack isn't even on par with Bandits. 91 knows it, it's why they made a coaching change duh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

in their defense they were really BIG!! Otherwise they would have won .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL finished 2nd in East Region and going to Denver what is your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon now haters. Let’s try to keep it a weeee bit accurate. You conveniently failed to mention that the Pack was playing up against a 2023 BBL “A” team with holdbacks, who give the 2023 WORLD CHAMPION 91 BANDITS team all they can handle.

We aren’t talking about the 2024 BBL holdback team, that beats up on all of your sons sorry teams. These were their much bigger, and BETTER big brothers.

There simply aren’t any 2024 teams, to include the subpar MD 2023 cheater teams that misrepresent themselves as 2024’s, who can remotely compete with the 2024, completely on age, Pack squad.

So the Pack has moved on to top 2023 A teams, in search of actual competition. It’s ok. You can “hate” them for it. It’s the most sincere form of flattery. Just ask Tom “THE GOAT” Brady,

Your kidding right??? That tourney was a B tourney at best. Is pack a good team? yes. but you have one more tourney to dominate and then the party is over for your lil boys. enjoy it because during the NLF and after Denver pack will have to bring in the holdbacks to compete. just cold hard facts. just watch the Bandits. The holdbacks and the Queen of 91 recruits will take over the starting line up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time. They definitely never lost a game in 7th grade. Or 6th. Or 5th. Wolfpack isn't even on par with Bandits. 91 knows it, it's why they made a coaching change duh.

Bro. Be honest. You don’t know a 91 Crush from an orange crush can of soda, now do you? I can tell by your post that you are one completely uninformed amigo! I kinda feel sorry for you, so I’m going to help you out a little. As all informed haters know, there was no coaching change with the team, so stop embarrassing yourself, with really dumb comments.

Here’s another one: “I’m pretty sure CRUSH almost never ever lost and played up all the time.” Here’s my intelligent response to that dumb comment. The Pack has played up since 2nd grade, “and almost never ever” loses. Very likely the most successful win/loss record in all of 2024. So far this year there hasn’t been a single competitive game against any 7th grade team. Against 8th grade teams, there has only been one competitive game, to an A team, stocked with holdbacks, which gives the Bandits a very, very difficult time. An elite level 2023 team to be sure.

As far as comparisons to the all time great youth teams, I’ll leave that up to our expert prognosticators on BOTC. The Pack is humbled and appreciative of such comparisons to the all time great teams, but not something the boys ever think about. Because, they aren’t the Crush. And they aren’t the Bandits. They are WOLFPACK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My son is on the 7th grade World Championship team! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha, tell that to anyone outside the Northeast, that’s the reaction you’ll get. This isn’t Williamsport pal. If you wanted to live large through your kid, should have picked the other spring sport.

Your kidding right??? That tourney was a B tourney at best. Is pack a good team? yes. but you have one more tourney to dominate and then the party is over for your lil boys. enjoy it because during the NLF and after Denver pack will have to bring in the holdbacks to compete. just cold hard facts. just watch the Bandits. The holdbacks and the Queen of 91 recruits will take over the starting line up.

was a b tournament for sure. So what you are saying is that WP is much better than the Bandits and warriors ? WoW no wonder why you pack parents have a bad Rep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of 10 are new

how is it 2? goalie and 2 middies. Oh, you must be the goalie mom. sorry, he has been upgraded.

I stand corrected! We had a new top notch goalie join the Pack Family this year. A terrific boy, from a wonderful family. A huge asset to the team. He joins an equally talented Pack goalie, to make up arguably the best one-two punch at the goalie position, in all of 2024 lacrosse. Both incredibly talented players alternate in the starting role, since neither one could ever be considered “second string” to anybody.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would you mind very much if I quote you on this, come the end of July? I know that you will be nowhere to be found after the Pack runs the table this year, but I’d really like to make an Meanyout of you. Ok?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just for the record, you lost all credibility when you made the exact same claim about the WSYL. Your comment was that’s the Pack had absolutely no chance of winning it without bringing in some of their ‘23 players from either the Bandits or the warriors, just like the rest of the teams that were entering. Well, as you know, 91 isn’t going that route, and the Pack is one holdback-free team, whether playing in the WSYL or the NLF Cheater Championship. Now obviously the WSYL 13U champion has yet to be crowned, but how you feeling about that moronic statement now? Still feel’n confident? For a know it all hater, you don’t seem to know much about anything, except an all consuming obsession with jealous hate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of chatter about holdbacks, where is the proof?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at 91 with this age group? Their 1 team that played on age lost 3 games by a combined 33-1. In a 7 team bracket, they came in dead last at 91’s own tournament. Did these parents pay $3,500 to score 1 goal in a tournament? Their other team brought in young 8th graders so now they cant even play on age in any grade based tourney. This age group is a disaster at 91 - but all you read about on this board is how great this group is and their #1 World Ranking - fake news at its best. If I was a 91 2024 Flash parent, I’d be looking for a refund and maybe looking to jump over to Venom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The conversation is about the 2023 BBL “A” team, not the ‘24 team. And unless you are bringing the ‘23 team to Denver, save your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 is a founding member of the NLF. And you pay for your son to play for 91 and call their premiere event the cheater championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of 10 are new

how is it 2? goalie and 2 middies. Oh, you must be the goalie mom. sorry, he has been upgraded./

Anyone paying attention knows that Starting 10 has the 2 best BORN in 2005 holdback face-off middies in the grade and the top goalie in the grade (The same goalie that has stone walled PACK since 4th grade.) The BEST 10 (NEW FOR 2019) on the field DOMINATING. This was not the case 8 months ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait, what? The Pack lost? And to a team from NJ? Guess they lost just like they did in the quarterfinals of the NLF last year. Wait until they play Hawks, Madlax and 91MD at the Millon games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait, what? The Pack lost? And to a team from NJ? Guess they lost just like they did in the quarterfinals of the NLF last year. Wait until they play Hawks, Madlax and 91MD at the Millon games.

Those don’t count because they are grade based tourneys and teams playing grade, which are complaint with the rules, are cheaters. Lol. Every club has older grade based kids playing for them. Get over it, it’s not changing. And why should it? If your son can get a larger opportunity with the sport by holding back, so be it. That means showcases like UA and Maverick and better college exposure. That’s why I think it should be age based up to U15 (around the freshman HS age) and then go grade based. Make a U15 championship and mark the end of youth and the transition to HS, where playing against older kids is part of it. The clubs have the power to create such a system, albeit not perfect, but way better than now. But until then stop whining about holdbacks and go pressure the club directors for change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

LOL....best laugh I have had in quite a while.
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

LOL....best laugh I have had in quite a while.

Page 50 of 70 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard