Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.
one of the most pathetic posts!

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283702
04/22/19 01:19 AM
04/22/19 01:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

Not Irrelevant, a stepping stone for sure. The first World Series team how many arent playing (you said 3 years they wouldn't be playing) well it has been 3 years no?. I know recruiting rules have changed but names do get put on the proverbial map. Friend ship gets forged. 7th grade lacrosse, be a boss on your middle school team, if not keep working to be a starter.

Some may say ms lax is irrelevant, maybe but also shows who is willing.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283730
04/22/19 07:10 PM
04/22/19 07:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283733
04/22/19 08:53 PM
04/22/19 08:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow...just wow. Have fun with that. I'll keep my perspective, thank you very much.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283737
04/22/19 09:43 PM
04/22/19 09:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'll "remember" it when our little boys go down to MD to give your man-child cheater teams the smack down of their lives. I know your "boys" (wink, wink) lack the confidence to play children their own age, but after the whoop'n they're going to get by our little kids, it'll be back to the sandbox for them, with pale and shovel.

Yeah, you'll definitely "remember" it. But I wouldn't call it "remembering". More like having recurring NIGHTMARES. How about FLASHBACKS? Call it what you want, but it will be very "memorable", I assure you.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #283741
04/22/19 10:33 PM
04/22/19 10:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be clear lacrosse isn’t a “national” sport, it’s a regional sport. Lacrosse is a sport for the well to do, don’t believe that, check the rosters on the “elite” teams and follow up with the blue collar or inner city athletes. How many?There is a presence in other parts of the US and Canada but it is minimal. ESPN shows more college softball than lacrosse. Very few people watch the games on July 4, they have better things to do. No I don’t remember who won a kids lacrosse championship 4 years ago, neither does most of the World. Good luck this season, let the kids enjoy the games, that’s the relevant part.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #283747
04/23/19 07:53 AM
04/23/19 07:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283779
04/23/19 03:10 PM
04/23/19 03:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

Correct.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283810
04/24/19 02:01 AM
04/24/19 02:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283836
04/24/19 02:31 PM
04/24/19 02:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

Didn’t take long for the jealous haters to rear their ugly heads. Feel better now, attempting to discredit the best team in 2024 lacrosse? Does it make up for all of your failures in your life, that you are now passing along to your next generation? Does it make you feel like less of a lost, trying to pull successful people down to your miserable level? Well keep on hating, because it is the most sincere form of flattery. A sure fire indicator of true success. So keep on keeping on, haters! Because the Pack is going to do just that. Enjoy the show!!

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #283840
04/24/19 03:56 PM
04/24/19 03:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No such thing as the 7th grade world champions, that's a made up name for a sport played in the North east by a bunch of rich kids.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283843
04/24/19 08:17 PM
04/24/19 08:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not the poster, nor am I a Pack parent, but I get the feeling that you haven’t seen this team play this year. I’ve never seen the Crush play but I can tell you this 24 WP team is extremely good this year. I don’t think any ‘24 team will beat them. If you’ve seen them, I think you would agree.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283855
04/25/19 07:06 AM
04/25/19 07:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not the poster, nor am I a Pack parent, but I get the feeling that you haven’t seen this team play this year. I’ve never seen the Crush play but I can tell you this 24 WP team is extremely good this year. I don’t think any ‘24 team will beat them. If you’ve seen them, I think you would agree.

lol. Too funny. No one cares .

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283906
04/25/19 04:07 PM
04/25/19 04:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m curious. Why is it that you stalk this board 24/7? The board is to discuss LI 2024 youth lacrosse. What aspect is of interest to you? Staying up to date on the worst teams? Maybe it’s your infatuation with mediocre teams. Or maybe you are just trying to meet chicks. It’s none of those things now is it. You actually have a burning desire to know about best teams at this age, just like the rest of us. It’s human nature my friend. So back to your comment. My response is, “everyone” cates, ESPECIALLY YOU.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283917
04/25/19 07:49 PM
04/25/19 07:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m curious. Why is it that you stalk this board 24/7? The board is to discuss LI 2024 youth lacrosse. What aspect is of interest to you? Staying up to date on the worst teams? Maybe it’s your infatuation with mediocre teams. Or maybe you are just trying to meet chicks. It’s none of those things now is it. You actually have a burning desire to know about best teams at this age, just like the rest of us. It’s human nature my friend. So back to your comment. My response is, “everyone” cates, ESPECIALLY YOU.

you are the one that stalks the board waiting to write the same old garbage. “YOU ARE ALL HATERS.”. No one hates the team , it’s probably you they can not stand . Who cares what people write on this site. Why even appease the haters . The pack is a great team . No need to come on this board to prove otherwise . You bring all the negativity upon yourself . Just saying .

Reply Quote
Page 131 of 171 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 170 171
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification