BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 313 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol. My kids team lost to a public school and I’m mad so I’m going to measure my d... I mean my bank account to make it look like my kid won. Your kids team lost. Not only did your kids team lose they got straight up exposed SP And Broadneck could play in the MIAA and that kills someone of your “means” so remember while your trophy wife who secretly hates you and wants to bang the public school pool boy picks your boy up from practice she is picking up a kid who is scared of a kid who got dropped off in a F-150 and went to work. The creator gave us this game not your fancy butt job. Middle finger to you sir and I hope your BMW gets a flat tire on the way to watch your kid lose again 😂

Now Now ... Let me set down my glass of aged Bordeaux while I type this.. For you , Red Wine in layman's terms. Lets clear up a couple of things.. While our pool man does own a F-150, My son is not scared of his son. Frankly the poolmans lacrosse playing son is a hard worker and will make a great addition to his dad's business one day. My wife recently gave him some advice to get ahead in the world , she told him he would be more comfortable in a speedo while cleaning our pool .

And the shiny new BMW is not mine. That is my sons. I drive a Mercedes . Please don't concern yourself with us getting a Flat tire, We have a Premium service that guarantees to come out and fix our tire within a half hour . I normally don't like to mention this service as I know it is a service beyond your "means".

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I’m glad you brought up affordable, expensive and means

If you paid 28k to have your son play at that school. Because the affordable, less expensive school with less means beat Severn and Broadneck

Maybe you should go look at the return on your investment because you were outcoached, outplayed and bullied by two schools

Let this sink in

Broadneck is undefeated in MiAA. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please explain how Spalding and Severn get beat? They have D1 commits and far superior coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severn and Spalding need to go play In the B conference. No MiAA school should lose to public schools

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the size of the school, it’s constant chest pounding about how good they are going to be - it really is comical year after year to see Spalding fall apart. They will be lucky to win one more game this year and really should be in the B division. Take their vaunted 22 class and their donkey daddy coach, mix in the Bayhawks owner and you have a recipe for disappointment next year and beyond.

Severn is a small school and traditionally fields a quality team. Down year for them - but - I am sure they competitive moving forward. At least the know where they sit in the MIAA scheme. Spalding crowd - not so much.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please explain how Spalding and Severn get beat? They have D1 commits and far superior coaching

Superior Coaching? Did you eat too much candy this morning?

Happy Easter to all of the Spalding Fans. Ill add an extra prayer in today for your success. You need it.

Remainder of the schedule:

St. Paul's - L
Loyola Blakefield - L
Boy's Latin - L
Calvert Hall - L
John Carroll - L (repeat from last year)

Final Record - 7-11(one more win than I predicted) Pretty sure the record was the same last year. Superior Coaching? Right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. My kids team lost to a public school and I’m mad so I’m going to measure my d... I mean my bank account to make it look like my kid won. Your kids team lost. Not only did your kids team lose they got straight up exposed SP And Broadneck could play in the MIAA and that kills someone of your “means” so remember while your trophy wife who secretly hates you and wants to bang the public school pool boy picks your boy up from practice she is picking up a kid who is scared of a kid who got dropped off in a F-150 and went to work. The creator gave us this game not your fancy butt job. Middle finger to you sir and I hope your BMW gets a flat tire on the way to watch your kid lose again 😂

Now Now ... Let me set down my glass of aged Bordeaux while I type this.. For you , Red Wine in layman's terms. Lets clear up a couple of things.. While our pool man does own a F-150, My son is not scared of his son. Frankly the poolmans lacrosse playing son is a hard worker and will make a great addition to his dad's business one day. My wife recently gave him some advice to get ahead in the world , she told him he would be more comfortable in a speedo while cleaning our pool .

And the shiny new BMW is not mine. That is my sons. I drive a Mercedes . Please don't concern yourself with us getting a Flat tire, We have a Premium service that guarantees to come out and fix our tire within a half hour . I normally don't like to mention this service as I know it is a service beyond your "means".

Happy Easter to both of you schmucks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an FCA parent I will pray for Spalding and Severn. Go CHC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think its funny that you think I pay $28k for the lacrosse. Just a reminder...high school is about more than lacrosse. This page has gotten so disgusting, I'm out. I sure miss Laxpower.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think its funny that you think I pay $28k for the lacrosse. Just a reminder...high school is about more than lacrosse. This page has gotten so disgusting, I'm out. I sure miss Laxpower.

If you’re paying that much thinking your kid is getting a better education then I feel very sorry for you. If you’re paying that much because of the special education programs these schools offer because your hold back son really is that dumb then I completely understand. But still feel very sorry for you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
darn right she wants him in a speedo! What an stunad this guy is buying into the smack talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will be back. The “disgusted” always come back. You won’t be able to help yourself. it’s ok. We are here for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NAMBLA will give junior the same Catholic school education for free!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Superior Coaching? Did you eat too much candy this morning?

Happy Easter to all of the Spalding Fans. Ill add an extra prayer in today for your success. You need it.

Remainder of the schedule:

St. Paul's - L
Loyola Blakefield - L
Boy's Latin - L
Calvert Hall - L
John Carroll - L (repeat from last year)

Final Record - 7-11(one more win than I predicted) Pretty sure the record was the same last year. Superior Coaching? Right

7-11 is better than 2-15

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.

Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?

That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.

Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .

ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.

Now you are really an interesting person. Somehow you are ok with the complete hatred thrown at the entire Spalding School , but a single reference to one person sitting on the bench at StM has morphed into hundreds of StM players that didnt go , wow, that is One big Strawman !! Hilarious ,

You need to get out more, It is just HS lacrosse.

Cleary you are having a hard time reading the quotes and comprehending them. My son does not play for SM, my reply was that you think anyone is not good enough to play at Spalding, When in fact 100 kids had offers to come help the sinking ship. You keep bringing up SM in your hatred to a post that was general and was not directed at anyone specific. Everyone feels sorry for Spalding - the harsh replies come from Posts that Spalding is so great of a place and how good they might be good because they have 1 good recruiting class that was manufactured by a club coach - meanwhile the other 90+ kids are doing just fine that did not chose to go to Spalding. You also seem to be directing your hatred towards a specific "teammate" which is even more telling about how the kool aid being passed out at Spalding. High Level of playing?
Do mean against MIAA or Public? Again, Spalding is at best average when playing both. Have fun defending Spalding on here -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Al Bundy, Have a day! The 28k is more than worth it considering my daughter won't be anywhere near something you might have spawned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a post-game photo floating around of three Spalding starters, in their team uniforms, holding up their middle fingers in celebration of their win over Severna Park.

Between this photo and the fact that a "Catholic school" was even playing on Good Friday, it seems that these guys can't get anything right. Even a nice W is tainted.

I guess GI Joe can't control everyone over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a post-game photo floating around of three Spalding starters, in their team uniforms, holding up their middle fingers in celebration of their win over Severna Park.

Between this photo and the fact that a "Catholic school" was even playing on Good Friday, it seems that these guys can't get anything right. Even a nice W is tainted.

Wow.

The AS/SP game was actually on Holy Thursday but most (maybe all) the other catholic schools in the A conference were idle over the entire Easter weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WT Fact Check: Spalding played on Thursday and Saturday. Yes, even reading the schedule online is challenging for an AA RN.
Opinion: If you were so concerned with bad juvenile behavior, send the photo over to the Spalding principal. With Lee Dove's "hands off" administration no longer in charge, my guess is there would be disciplinary action.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
darn right she wants him in a speedo! What an stunad this guy is buying into the smack talk.

Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.

Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?

That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life

ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.

Now you are really an interesting person. Somehow you are ok with the complete hatred thrown at the entire Spalding School , but a single reference to one person sitting on the bench at StM has morphed into hundreds of StM players that didnt go , wow, that is One big Strawman !! Hilarious ,

Cleary you are having a hard time reading the quotes and comprehending them. My son does not play for SM, my reply was that you think anyone is not good enough to play at Spalding, When in fact 100 kids had offers to come help the sinking ship. You keep bringing up SM in your hatred to a post that was general and was not directed at anyone specific. Everyone feels sorry for Spalding - the harsh replies come from Posts that Spalding is so great of a place and how good they might be good because they have 1 good recruiting class that was manufactured by a club coach - meanwhile the other 90+ kids are doing just fine that did not chose to go to Spalding. You also seem to be directing your hatred towards a specific "teammate" which is even more telling about how the kool aid being passed out at Spalding. High Level of playing?
Do mean against MIAA or Public? Again, Spalding is at best average when playing both. Have fun defending Spalding on here -

Clearly you have no sense of humor along with a low level of reading comprehension. Please reread and print everything out what was written in response to the first post. The one after the speedo remark, that is actually funny ! Take that to your local English teacher and have her/him explain what was written . Then have her/him explain to you how your responses are strawman the size of Texas along with making you look like ...well like a fool.

Last bit of advice.. Please dont write a response in haste. Better to be thought of as a fool than write something and remove all doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus she told pool boy his duties also included putting suntan lotion on her. LOL..

This guy takes AA County HS Lacrosse wayyyyy to seriously. I suspect his response will be some serious note that everyone in county was asked to put lotion on her, and only the Spalding boys did. Everyone is laughing at them now, as she is the size of Montana. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life

Clearly you have no sense of humor along with a low level of reading comprehension. Please reread and print everything out what was written in response to the first post. The one after the speedo remark, that is actually funny ! Take that to your local English teacher and have her/him explain what was written . Then have her/him explain to you how your responses are strawman the size of Texas along with making you look like ...well like a fool.

Last bit of advice.. Please dont write a response in haste. Better to be thought of as a fool than write something and remove all doubt.

Yes! Clearly! Sense of humor is what everyone has on here when discussing Spalding lacrosse..
Oh wait ‘ I was just joking’ Haha
We shall all take a bit of advice from the guy with the cool-aid mustache. See now that is funny!
What’s even more funny is that this is my first response from this very entertaining post.
Clearly!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those who were at the games, do you think Broadneck would have beaten Spalding and Severn if the games were played under MIAA rules with a Shot Clock, or would it not have made a difference?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those who were at the games, do you think Broadneck would have beaten Spalding and Severn if the games were played under MIAA rules with a Shot Clock, or would it not have made a difference?

If the game is going to grow it needs to speed up. The kid #23 from Broadneck was outstanding at FO no GO he could play period. Severn is running <25% on FO's this year. They won three -all loose balls v. Broadneck. It is very apparent who is the most important person the field.

Suggestions for the fans to engage. Shot clock w/smaller goal or eliminate Face-off similar to what basketball did with the tip-off after a made basket. Maybe, make a select group take the face-off (batting order of 10).

Not much to watch as a casual observer when the ball is passed around for two minutes with no attempt to score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea - shot clock would have made a difference. Broadneck would have won by more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget about the spalding team manager flipping off the sp student section (in front of the sp parents) with both hands (and not in a joking manner) while walking down the track before the start of the 2nd half....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the game is going to grow it needs to speed up. The kid #23 from Broadneck was outstanding at FO no GO he could play period. Severn is running <25% on FO's this year. They won three -all loose balls v. Broadneck. It is very apparent who is the most important person the field.

Suggestions for the fans to engage. Shot clock w/smaller goal or eliminate Face-off similar to what basketball did with the tip-off after a made basket. Maybe, make a select group take the face-off (batting order of 10).

Not much to watch as a casual observer when the ball is passed around for two minutes with no attempt to score.

That is not a bad suggestion. Make FO's have an order..I think 10 is too much, Maybe 3 in order, that way a dominant FO guy can only control 1/3 FO's. It really is bad for some teams that cant get ball. I know..recruit or develope FO guys. I just think 3 in order would be good for game. College is boring watching some teams never lose a FO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOs ruin the game. Do it like basketball. After goals start on end line and clear it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOs ruin the game. Do it like basketball. After goals start on end line and clear it.

Ridiculous post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

Right. It’s ridiculous to involve the team with fundamental skills (catching and passing) after a goal rather than one person using a specialized stick and skill that bares no relation to actually playing the sport. Let me guess, your son is a fogo (and probably holdback).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

Right. It’s ridiculous to involve the team with fundamental skills (catching and passing) after a goal rather than one person using a specialized stick and skill that bares no relation to actually playing the sport. Let me guess, your son is a fogo (and probably holdback).

FYI, my kids D1 team is rank 4th in the nation in goal against, and almost last in FO %. Yes I wish it was a better % but we have a good record. Love the FO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This position is typically reserved for people without a clue and/or without a decent FO player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

A goalie stands in a circle the whole game with a specialized stick. How is putting your body in front of a shot less of a "Skill" than using hand-speed, strength and angles to win a ground ball, run it to safety and pass it to one of your offensive players with a bent head? So now your entire argument revolves around the importance of skills required to block a shot vs the importance of skills required to gain your team a ton of extra offensive possessions? Really, just a dumb, naive argument.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Al Bundy, Have a day! The 28k is more than worth it considering my daughter won't be anywhere near something you might have spawned.

WOW, sounds like some day she will be wearing the pants in her household, just like mom!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not a bad suggestion. Make FO's have an order..I think 10 is too much, Maybe 3 in order, that way a dominant FO guy can only control 1/3 FO's. It really is bad for some teams that cant get ball. I know..recruit or develope FO guys. I just think 3 in order would be good for game. College is boring watching some teams never lose a FO.

The best FO guys in the country are just born lucky I guess! Couldn't be that it requires skill and they work for it? What were those schools thinking when they were focusing on recruiting lucky players instead of skilled players? Nevermind, the school s are just lucky too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

A goalie stands in a circle the whole game with a specialized stick. How is putting your body in front of a shot less of a "Skill" than using hand-speed, strength and angles to win a ground ball, run it to safety and pass it to one of your offensive players with a bent head? So now your entire argument revolves around the importance of skills required to block a shot vs the importance of skills required to gain your team a ton of extra offensive possessions? Really, just a dumb, naive argument.

I think goalies ruin the game, why have one player who is using a stick that is too big and bares no relation to actually playing the sport. I think that since many games are played in football stadiums, they should balance the goal on top of the goal post and the players have to make shots like basketball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

Sounds like Spalding parents. They lost a lot of FO’s but hey the pictures show a different story....lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ridiculous post

You need a player to defend the goal since the comparative number of goals determine the outcome of the game. You don’t need a faceoff to determine possession. It artificially influenced the outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the great aspects of lacrosse is that a team CAN keep possession of the ball after a score with a FO win. This allows a team to mount a comeback. FO middies also score goals on fast breaks and/or play D when needed. A team can leave the FO player in as much as the coach wants. How does this "artificially" influence the game? Your argument is silly but still better than a holdback post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best FO guys in the country are just born lucky I guess! Couldn't be that it requires skill and they work for it? What were those schools thinking when they were focusing on recruiting lucky players instead of skilled players? Nevermind, the school s are just lucky too!

They have been tinkering with Face offs forever. You do know at one time that there was no faceoff? At one time you could have six long poles out there! Talk about brutal !

I do think that we should have a faceoff, I like the 3 in row thing.. maybe 2 .It would make it more interesting. One FOGO wouldnt be able to dominate..just dominate 50% of time or 33% of time. Make game better in my opinion,

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 313 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard