Holy Ghost Preparatory School (PA) 2020 LSM, Defense Jack Mahony of Team 11 Lacrosse Commits to NJIT

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Holy Ghost Preparatory School (PA) 2020 LSM, Defense Jack Mahony of Team 11 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at New Jersey Institute of Tech (NJIT).

High School: Holy Ghost Preparatory School (Bensalem, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: New Jersey Institute of Tech (NJIT)
Club Team: Team 11 Lacrosse
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose New Jersey Institute of Tech (NJIT), Men's D1? "I chose NJIT because of the many appealing things it offered. I absolutely love the coaches and their communication through the process. The campus is also not too far away from home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for pushing me through everything and making sure that I knew what I was doing through the process"
What other colleges did you consider? "Loyola (Maryland) University & Dickinson College"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jack Mahony on his commitment to New Jersey Institute of Tech (NJIT). CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: