BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everything I have heard and seen about the tournament is great and it will be a popular in the near future. But I honestly think the competition needs to improve for long term success. I am a little surprised the top clubs from NE and the Mid Atlantic have not built U13 WSYL teams, but I guess the interest isn't there. Because if it was, they would put teams in. I guess they would rather play grade based NLF tourneys or a Millon elite event. Can't say I blame them. A LI team winning the WSYL every year doesn't help grow the game imho.

Friend, I'm going to try to put this politely... you are obviously very new to this game and completely uninformed about club lacrosse on the east coast.

First, a question for you. A NATIONALLY televised game on ESPN, that literally goes into millions of homes, doesn't help grow the sport?? Did you know that, after the NCAA Final Four, the WSYL has the highest TV viewership of any lacrosse game or event? It does. I'm pretty sure that helps grow the sport.

Regarding your NE comment, there is only one team that is remotely competitive from that region, and that's Laxachusetts. The rest of the teams aren't, so that ends that conversation. They would NEVER qualify in the highly competitive North Region. And Laxachusetts isn't at all competitive without all of their many holdbacks.

Same goes for all of the cheater states, like MD. Without their holdbacks, most of these teams (the goods ones) only have about 4 - 5 on age players, hardly enough players to field a team. And, these clubs are not going to change their entire business model, that is making them big bucks, for one tournament. As tempting as that may be, the carrot is just not big enough, to change the well entrenched holdback culture that they have created.

The problem is with the grade based system and the teams (unscrupulous businesses!) taking full advantage of every possible loop hole to gain any unfair advantage that they can, to help them expand their businesses and make more $$$. Club lacrosse is broken, big time, and the clubs (ie greedy businesses) only have themselves to blame. On age kids in MD/VA/DC literally have almost no options to play on an elite level team, since those spots are occupied almost exclusively by holdbacks. It's a total epidemic in those area's.

While those top clubs are making big money off the system that they have orchestrated, it's at the expense of the boys that they claim that they are helping. On age players in those area's are forced to play on substandard programs, simply because they are not cheating holdbacks. None of them reach optimal development, or anywhere close, due to lack of opportunity. While there is an exception to every rule, there are very few exceptions to this rule in the mid-Atlantic. If you are not a hold back, you are pretty much screwed.

Welcome to the crooked business of club lacrosse. If you live on LI, you are one of the lucky ones, since holdbacks are rare, relative to these other states. Every player get's a legitimate shot at making an elite level program. Some teams have a few holdbacks, while some teams have none at all. Certainly no teams come anywhere close to the holdback states like MD where virtually entire teams are holdbacks. It's mostly because LI doesn't have a bunch of expensive blue-blood boarding schools, like MD, DC, MA and CT on LI, that are literally a breeding ground for hold backs. IN fact, they don't have any.

Exhausting to think about the kind of effort and frustration it takes to write all this. Solid guess is you know as much about MD programs as I do LI programs. Drink a scotch. If that doesn’t work, seek help.

Amen to this last post dude with diarrhea of the mouth above you stated that the previous poster was new to club lacrosse and WSYL was second highest rated lax event. This guy s about 5-10 years in the rear view. His belief about NE lax is about as up to date as his Bruno Mars CD. Prime time finished 3rd in qualifier with many CT players. Eclipse is in CT. The Duke’s 24 team that beat Taz at NAPTOWN is nearly 1/2 CT and Ma players.
WP is playing otherworldly but NE talent rivals LI it s just not in one small space like LI it is spread between Souther CT, central CT and Eastern Ma. With outliers in Southern New Hampshire and RI.
When your little LI stud goes to college if he is still playing his teammates will be from NE, Canada, Texas, Florida and every other part of the country so get over yourself.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything I have heard and seen about the tournament is great and it will be a popular in the near future. But I honestly think the competition needs to improve for long term success. I am a little surprised the top clubs from NE and the Mid Atlantic have not built U13 WSYL teams, but I guess the interest isn't there. Because if it was, they would put teams in. I guess they would rather play grade based NLF tourneys or a Millon elite event. Can't say I blame them. A LI team winning the WSYL every year doesn't help grow the game imho.

Friend, I'm going to try to put this politely... you are obviously very new to this game and completely uninformed about club lacrosse on the east coast.

First, a question for you. A NATIONALLY televised game on ESPN, that literally goes into millions of homes, doesn't help grow the sport?? Did you know that, after the NCAA Final Four, the WSYL has the highest TV viewership of any lacrosse game or event? It does. I'm pretty sure that helps grow the sport.

Regarding your NE comment, there is only one team that is remotely competitive from that region, and that's Laxachusetts. The rest of the teams aren't, so that ends that conversation. They would NEVER qualify in the highly competitive North Region. And Laxachusetts isn't at all competitive without all of their many holdbacks.

Same goes for all of the cheater states, like MD. Without their holdbacks, most of these teams (the goods ones) only have about 4 - 5 on age players, hardly enough players to field a team. And, these clubs are not going to change their entire business model, that is making them big bucks, for one tournament. As tempting as that may be, the carrot is just not big enough, to change the well entrenched holdback culture that they have created.

The problem is with the grade based system and the teams (unscrupulous businesses!) taking full advantage of every possible loop hole to gain any unfair advantage that they can, to help them expand their businesses and make more $$$. Club lacrosse is broken, big time, and the clubs (ie greedy businesses) only have themselves to blame. On age kids in MD/VA/DC literally have almost no options to play on an elite level team, since those spots are occupied almost exclusively by holdbacks. It's a total epidemic in those area's.

While those top clubs are making big money off the system that they have orchestrated, it's at the expense of the boys that they claim that they are helping. On age players in those area's are forced to play on substandard programs, simply because they are not cheating holdbacks. None of them reach optimal development, or anywhere close, due to lack of opportunity. While there is an exception to every rule, there are very few exceptions to this rule in the mid-Atlantic. If you are not a hold back, you are pretty much screwed.

Welcome to the crooked business of club lacrosse. If you live on LI, you are one of the lucky ones, since holdbacks are rare, relative to these other states. Every player get's a legitimate shot at making an elite level program. Some teams have a few holdbacks, while some teams have none at all. Certainly no teams come anywhere close to the holdback states like MD where virtually entire teams are holdbacks. It's mostly because LI doesn't have a bunch of expensive blue-blood boarding schools, like MD, DC, MA and CT on LI, that are literally a breeding ground for hold backs. IN fact, they don't have any.

Exhausting to think about the kind of effort and frustration it takes to write all this. Solid guess is you know as much about MD programs as I do LI programs. Drink a scotch. If that doesn’t work, seek help.

Amen to this last post dude with diarrhea of the mouth above you stated that the previous poster was new to club lacrosse and WSYL was second highest rated lax event. This guy s about 5-10 years in the rear view. His belief about NE lax is about as up to date as his Bruno Mars CD. Prime time finished 3rd in qualifier with many CT players. Eclipse is in CT. The Duke’s 24 team that beat Taz at NAPTOWN is nearly 1/2 CT and Ma players.
WP is playing otherworldly but NE talent rivals LI it s just not in one small space like LI it is spread between Souther CT, central CT and Eastern Ma. With outliers in Southern New Hampshire and RI.
When your little LI stud goes to college if he is still playing his teammates will be from NE, Canada, Texas, Florida and every other part of the country so get over yourself.

Yes, if you take the best kids from 5 states its possible to be competitive...donkey.
The Dukes 24 team was half kids from 2023,,,your comparisons are plain silly.
Agreed, the east coast seems by far to have the top talent, we'll see how Denver goes, all age appropriate and from the entire country, the only players missing are the old 2023's from Maryland and Virginia,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. To say that NE is on par with LI qualifies as the dumbest post of the week. Way to go. There isn’t a person anywhere that would agree with that, especially people from NE. LI’s reputation is synonymous with unparalleled excellence in lacrosse. There isn’t anyone anywhere in the lacrosse world that doesn’t know and agree with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo get's the #17 INSIDE LACROSSE World Ranking. Seriously, your boys got the shaft on that one. C'mon, in reality your boys beat Taz in the semi final had it not been for the most obvious no-call that I have seen in a very long time. A REALLY B-A-D job by the refs. Your boys deserve better, a lot better. Good luck in Denver. You boys will do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. To say that NE is on par with LI qualifies as the dumbest post of the week. Way to go. There isn’t a person anywhere that would agree with that, especially people from NE. LI’s reputation is synonymous with unparalleled excellence in lacrosse. There isn’t anyone anywhere in the lacrosse world that doesn’t know and agree with that.

You dumbA I said it and I’m someone somewhere in the lacrosse world and I Don’t know and agree with that - Anymore! The lacrosse world is flattening out and LI is just another good area of lacrosse but not the monopoly any more - not at the collegiate level where it matters at least.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, if you take the best kids from 5 states its possible to be competitive...donkey.
Agreed, the east coast seems by far to have the top talent, we'll see how Denver goes, all age appropriate and from the entire country, the only players missing are the old 2023's from Maryland and Virginia,

Dukes 24 has kids from 10 states Florida to Michigan to Mass and everywhere in between. Only 1 LI kid and they still beat TAZ - what do you LI lovers say to that LI Blue blood loses to Michigan and Fl???!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes 24 has kids from 10 states Florida to Michigan to Mass and everywhere in between. Only 1 LI kid and they still beat TAZ - what do you LI lovers say to that LI Blue blood loses to Michigan and Fl???!!!

I say thats great that they need to assemble players from across the country that are for the most part to old to compete in Denver to compete against a legitimate 2024 travel team thats been together since they were young.
Ignorance is bliss.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo get's the #17 INSIDE LACROSSE World Ranking. Seriously, your boys got the shaft on that one. C'mon, in reality your boys beat Taz in the semi final had it not been for the most obvious no-call that I have seen in a very long time. A REALLY B-A-D job by the refs. Your boys deserve better, a lot better. Good luck in Denver. You boys will do well.

first off that game was in pool play and secondly they are playing college rules. A REALLY B-A-D job by you Igloo dad. Come find us in Denver and we will run you a benefit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

first off that game was in pool play and secondly they are playing college rules. A REALLY B-A-D job by you Igloo dad. Come find us in Denver and we will run you a benefit.

The ranking go by what the records and competition have been over the past 2 seasons.
Igloo is 0 fer against Taz,Express and 91 in probabbly 30 meetings,,,dummy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The ranking go by what the records and competition have been over the past 2 seasons.

True but it goed by were they finished in the qualifier 7th place. Watch BL will be 2 and Taz 3 or 4.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True but it goed by were they finished in the qualifier 7th place. Watch BL will be 2 and Taz 3 or 4.

Taz also Beat BL as well in the fall. On any given day teams can win. The way it is now. Which is great to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They made another extra spot after the 5th and 6th spots for you to even be eligible...Be glad your directors cry the loudest!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They made another extra spot after the 5th and 6th spots for you to even be eligible...Be glad your directors cry the loudest!!

Oh, so now NCAA rules allow ball carriers to forearm other players, in route to steam rolling to the goal? Bro, that goal would be waved off by any ref and that game never gets tied, and doesn’t go to overtime, and Igloo wins in regulation. Then plays WP in final. Tell you what, Igloo doesn’t lose to the Pack by an embarrassing 9-2 either. Admittedly, those BBP coaches have that team firing on all cylinders, and no one is going to beat them, but if Igloo plays them, they aren’t getting embarrassed 9-2 either. If our boys run into Taz in Denver, there will be a different outcome next time around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, so now NCAA rules allow ball carriers to forearm other players, in route to steam rolling to the goal? Bro, that goal would be waved off by any ref and that game never gets tied, and doesn’t go to overtime, and Igloo wins in regulation. Then plays WP in final. Tell you what, Igloo doesn’t lose to the Pack by an embarrassing 9-2 either. Admittedly, those BBP coaches have that team firing on all cylinders, and no one is going to beat them, but if Igloo plays them, they aren’t getting embarrassed 9-2 either. If our boys run into Taz in Denver, there will be a different outcome next time around.

bitterness from team that got the sympathy invite even after the 5Th and 6Th invites,,,embarrassing...
if this, if that,,,thats the first game igloo has loss to Legacy by lees than 5 goals in the last 4 seasons...keep trying, sooner or later you'll squeak one out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz will Beat igloo, stop flapping your gums. If you do beat hem good for you guys. Until you do , shut it. The whole weekend was not the greatest looking lacrosse. It can only go up from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz will Beat igloo, stop flapping your gums. If you do beat hem good for you guys. Until you do , shut it. The whole weekend was not the greatest looking lacrosse. It can only go up from there.

Really?? What was wrong with the lacrosse, Coach Danowski, (who has never had a lacrosse stick in his life!).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?? What was wrong with the lacrosse, Coach Danowski, (who has never had a lacrosse stick in his life!).

The guy is clueless. I was very impressed by many of the teams. I thought there were several very good teams which included Eclipse, TB, 2Way, Igloo, Taz, Express, Express North, Prime Time. They all looked very close, with TB being the weakest of the bunch. Hard to tell which of the rest was the best. Maybe PT. But if they all played each other, most games would be one goal games. The Pack was at a totally different level. Their ball movement on offense was truly a thing of beauty. Extremely balanced. No weaknesses. Defense, on the rare occasion they played defense, was stifling, usually stopping teams before they could get to the restraining line. I seriously doubt any 2024 team will give them any trouble. Having said that, there are many good teams at the next level that have stepped up their games significantly this year. Looked great. Should be a fun summer.

That have

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any stunad inserting Dukes National into a discussion except one centered around greed, holdbacks, and dilusional rich jerks should get bent.
And Laxachusetts is 100 kids per grade of pure holdback including tactic of playing down a grade because players one day may intend to do a PG year-- yes, that is how they justify their approach.
And the rest of New England of course has players but teams do stink compared to Tristate area. Oh, and Eclipse is a Tristate team as they will tell you themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone who really hates Igloo is stirring the pot! Beat it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats LI Express Schwale for making the Top 20 World Ranking, coming in at #14. Guess those older kids from the ‘23 team didn’t help as much as you thought they would. Hey, maybe you can sneak in a few of your holdbacks for Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would I hate Igloo. That makes no sense. Igloo played great at the qualifier. Personally, I don’t think they get enough respect. Other than WP, they can play against anyone and they proved that last weekend. They are waaaaay better than a #17 ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would I hate Igloo. That makes no sense. Igloo played great at the qualifier. Personally, I don’t think they get enough respect. Other than WP, they can play against anyone and they proved that last weekend. They are waaaaay better than a #17 ranking.

Thank you but there is no need to comment about Taz. We don't make excuses and we have nothing but respect for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you but there is no need to comment about Taz. We don't make excuses and we have nothing but respect for them.

Smart move, complimenting Legacy. Setting yourself up for luring in some Taz boys in August. Good strategy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...inside-lacrosse-13u-world-rankings/54271

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we have nothing but respect for Taz, but I agree with the previous post. 99 out of 100 refs would have called that a ward or worse, and no-goal. Just so happens we got that 1 in a 100 ref who forgot his flag that day. Igloo with a #17 ranking and Taz at #3?? That makes no sense. That ref screwed up big time. No excuses, just plain ole fact. I highly doubt that anyone with any degree of objectivity, that watched that game, would disagree with me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we have nothing but respect for Taz, but I agree with the previous post. 99 out of 100 refs would have called that a ward or worse, and no-goal. Just so happens we got that 1 in a 100 ref who forgot his flag that day. Igloo with a #17 ranking and Taz at #3?? That makes no sense. That ref screwed up big time. No excuses, just plain ole fact. I highly doubt that anyone with any degree of objectivity, that watched that game, would disagree with me.

I watched the game and the kid ran down the ally and the other kid fell down , no ward no helmet to helmet. Clean play . Sorry but you are wrong there. Why do you believe you deserve a better ranking. What has igloo won, you played a tough game against a good team and lost . So you believe you deserve a better ranking? Igloo officially got knock out. But wsyl took 7 instead of six. Eclipse, and express played tough games. They are not crying. Rankings at 7th grade lacrosse mean nothing anyway . Move on and be thankful that they changed the rules so you can go drop a boat load of money in Colorado .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched the game and the kid ran down the ally and the other kid fell down , no ward no helmet to helmet. Clean play . Sorry but you are wrong there. Why do you believe you deserve a better ranking. What has igloo won, you played a tough game against a good team and lost . So you believe you deserve a better ranking? Igloo officially got knock out. But wsyl took 7 instead of six. Eclipse, and express played tough games. They are not crying. Rankings at 7th grade lacrosse mean nothing anyway . Move on and be thankful that they changed the rules so you can go drop a boat load of money in Colorado .

I have no skin in this particular game, but I too was at that game. A great game. No helmet to helmet contact, for sure, just a very big kid going hard to the goal, with the assist of a forearm to his defender. Should have been a flag. Looked like a very obvious call to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 91 Wolfpack boys, coaches and parents on their #1 World Ranking. Well deserved.

#1 in the world! Lol! The people of the Ukraine must be outraged.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one of the most pathetic posts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually thought it was hilarious!!! Puts all this ridicules my 7th grader’s team is better than your 7th graders team BS in perspective. I thought our kids were the ones that were supposed to act like this .... my dad can beat up your dad!!! Sap very sad!

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post, sorry to say, no one will remember your club ranking. Some of the players won't even be playing in three years. 7th grade lacrosse. Irrelevant

Not Irrelevant, a stepping stone for sure. The first World Series team how many arent playing (you said 3 years they wouldn't be playing) well it has been 3 years no?. I know recruiting rules have changed but names do get put on the proverbial map. Friend ship gets forged. 7th grade lacrosse, be a boss on your middle school team, if not keep working to be a starter.

Some may say ms lax is irrelevant, maybe but also shows who is willing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Now you have "perspective".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...just wow. Have fun with that. I'll keep my perspective, thank you very much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'll "remember" it when our little boys go down to MD to give your man-child cheater teams the smack down of their lives. I know your "boys" (wink, wink) lack the confidence to play children their own age, but after the whoop'n they're going to get by our little kids, it'll be back to the sandbox for them, with pale and shovel.

Yeah, you'll definitely "remember" it. But I wouldn't call it "remembering". More like having recurring NIGHTMARES. How about FLASHBACKS? Call it what you want, but it will be very "memorable", I assure you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear lacrosse isn’t a “national” sport, it’s a regional sport. Lacrosse is a sport for the well to do, don’t believe that, check the rosters on the “elite” teams and follow up with the blue collar or inner city athletes. How many?There is a presence in other parts of the US and Canada but it is minimal. ESPN shows more college softball than lacrosse. Very few people watch the games on July 4, they have better things to do. No I don’t remember who won a kids lacrosse championship 4 years ago, neither does most of the World. Good luck this season, let the kids enjoy the games, that’s the relevant part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you break down for us where all of the players on that 91 Crush National Championship team are going to college? I'm sure that playing on ESPN in 7th grade caught the eyes of the coaches from Hopkins, Duke, and Syracuse.

Correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, jealous hater? Now that wouldn't be your jealous obsession talking, would it, because history proves otherwise, now doesn't it!

1. How many people on here don't remember who won the first WSYL, which was four years ago? Pretty sure everyone reading this knows that was 91 Crush, one of the best youth teams ever put together.

2. How many of those players don't play anymore? Answer: I know as fact, not a single one.

3. How many of those players are going to ELITE D1 schools?? Answer: Last I checked, every single one.

4. At what point did many of them begin to make a name for themselves, on a national basis? Geee, could that be when they played on national TV, in front of the largest TV audience to watch the sport of lacrosse, other than the Final Four??

Yes, that would be the World Series of Youth Lacrosse, where the very best at this age play to a world championship. Everyone in the sport of lacrosse tunes into that game, to see what is in the pipeline.

So, jealous haters... who will be watching the championship game on TV this July 4th... this is the biggest tournament in youth lacrosse. Nothing else comes anywhere close. And, the TV exposure will put many of the players on the radar of top schools, as coaches look to see what talent is coming up next.

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost half of Crush was NOT committed at the begining of the recruiting year. Most of Crush was not commited before the early recruiting deadline. JS was calling all over to get those kids committed. Crush is JS's brand. His reputation. He WORKED to get those kids committed.

Do you think your coach has JS's kind of connections, respect, work ethic, and influence? If you do I say BS (pun intended). Because that's what you've got - a bunch of BS. You're such dumb @sses it's hysterical. There are many Spallinas you chumps. You don't have the one with 2x 7th-grade world championships. You've got the one with the semifinal bust on his last trip to Denver. You can't even say Crush and Wolfpack in the same sentence without looking completely notIntelligent.

Didn’t take long for the jealous haters to rear their ugly heads. Feel better now, attempting to discredit the best team in 2024 lacrosse? Does it make up for all of your failures in your life, that you are now passing along to your next generation? Does it make you feel like less of a lost, trying to pull successful people down to your miserable level? Well keep on hating, because it is the most sincere form of flattery. A sure fire indicator of true success. So keep on keeping on, haters! Because the Pack is going to do just that. Enjoy the show!!

Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard